Trailer Park Trash Trixie's Turkish Torment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Singapore Changi Airport, Monday, 10:45 PM

Trixie sat gently weeping between two unemotional Marine guards. She wore the dress she’d had put on sixteen hours earlier for work this morning. In her one hand, she held her boarding pass and the luggage ticket. In her other hand were several pages of crumpled paper. Trixie had hurriedly packed all her things at her apartment under the watchful and impatient eyes of the guards. They then drove her to the airport, checked her one suitcase (with, in fact, everything she owned in the world), and entered the waiting area for her flight: Turkish Airlines, via Istanbul to Atlanta, 30 hours total. Then a three-hour layover and an almost two-hour flight to Evergreen, the county seat where Branchwater was located. That was as far as the State Department would pay to take her. She was on her own to get home from there.

Singapore Changi Airport, Monday, 10:45 PM

Trixie sat gently weeping between two unemotional Marine guards. She wore the dress she’d had put on sixteen hours earlier for work this morning. In her one hand, she held her boarding pass and the luggage ticket. In her other hand were several pages of crumpled paper. Trixie had hurriedly packed all her things at her apartment under the watchful and impatient eyes of the guards. They then drove her to the airport, checked her one suitcase (with, in fact, everything she owned in the world), and entered the waiting area for her flight: Turkish Airlines, via Istanbul to Atlanta, 30 hours total. Then a three-hour layover and an almost two-hour flight to Evergreen, the county seat where Branchwater was located. That was as far as the State Department would pay to take her. She was on her own to get home from there.
"... She was on her own to get home from there ..." - such a young, pretty girl out in the big, wide world all alone. What could possibly happen!

Finding a Way out of Branchwater.

For her first date, Trixie decided to go for the crème de la crème and restrict her choice to the brightest, best-educated boys in town. This requirement severely limited the field since only two boys graduated with her class of ninety-eight. All the others had dropped out, many several years earlier.
The boy she chose, Clem, was an inch shorter than her and had a profoundly acne-pockmarked face but came from one of the better-off families in town. His father owned not just one bar but a second one that was the town's most popular strip joint. As a result, Clem had at his graduation a brand new pickup, jacked up on supersized tires, with about a dozen supplementary lights and enough chrome to cover an M1 Abrams tank (the vehicle all the boys really wanted to drive.)

Trixie put on her best makeup and clothes as she prepared for her first real (and only) date. She was just going to the door to head out when Clem pulled up in front of the "Resort" and leaned n his truck horn, holding it down until Trixie, painfully embarrassed, hurried down the mud path. Clem demonstrated his breeding by taking the effort to lean over and swing the passenger door open before settling back in his seat. Trixie was left to struggle climbing up the mountainous side and into the front bench seat with no help.
Once Trixie was in, she said, "Hello, Clem," very sweetly. The boy grunted something which might have been "Hello," and leaned over to give her a wet, open-mouthed kiss while squeezing a tit. Trixie squealed in surprise. Having gotten past the challenge of making an excellent first impression, Clem went back to the wheel and raised dirt trails while gunning the engine.

Ninety minutes later, Clem pulled the truck back in front of Bubba Jim's, in a perfectly executed four-wheel slide. The boy made no move to show affection or even gratitude after what he had enjoyed. He just sat impatiently as she kissed him on the cheek. Trixie opened the big door and swung her legs out.
Sitting impossibly high on massive tires and raised springs, the pickup seemed high enough to need a ladder to exit. She crawled awkwardly down the side and turned to go home. Clem leaned over and pulled the door shut, muttering some profanity about girls not having any fucking respect for a badass truck. As he pulled away, showering Trixie with a cloud of gravel, she trudged up the dirt path toward home with her knees pressed tightly together. She tried, as best she could, to straighten her mussed clothes, making a note that she'd have to replace the two buttons that Clem had torn off her best blouse in his impatience. She was not sure how she would repair the torn bra shoulder strap.

At least one good thing came of the date, Trixie ruefully thought in self-deprecation. She'd got her first job offer. Clem had promised her a prime position as a stripper in his dad's slimy dive.
I’m catching up on this thread today and just giggled my way through this episode, which is as entertaining as it is sad. Wonderful job of describing Clem and his impossibly jacked up pickup. Unfortunately there actually are plenty of Clem’s in America.

Back in Branchwater, some hope?

Not surprisingly, given that Trixie had started with the crème de la crème for her first date, her subsequent efforts were no better and mostly far worse. Although some would force moonshine on her to ‘get her in the mood,' most just went straight to ripping off her clothes and fucking her anyway they wanted. This often included actions she found gross, disgusting, and demeaning. Other times, the boys did things that were intentionally painful. While Trixie might have felt a little interest once or twice as the pain mixed with sex, the boys were so little concerned with her pleasure, that she was rarely aroused enough to participate with any enjoyment.
After a couple of weeks, Trixie was even more depressed as she contemplated the occupational and social wasteland that was Branchwater, Alabama. She even toyed for a moment with accepting the job offer to become a stripper. She knew the money would be good, but also knew that prostitution was an expected part of the job. As she considered that, she thought of her shame and embarrassment at how her mother Mag “earned” her living. Becoming nauseous and nearly puking at the thought of becoming a piece of meat that she sold to any disgusting man with a few bucks, Trixie swore that she would starve before going down that degrading path.

The poor girl had pretty much lost all hope. One day she was shuffling down the main street in Branchwater (just about the only street). The girl who had been so proud and determined when she graduated High School a few weeks back, walked with her head down and a posture of defeat. Then she noticed, among the several empty and boarded-up storefronts, one that had reopened. It sported bright new paint and numerous lively posters. The name over the front window was “Branchwater Opportunity Center.” Right, thought Trixie, laughing! Opportunity in Branchwater! Are they recruiting whores in a storefront these days?
However, with nothing to lose, Trixie walked in.

The girl knew nothing of politics, so she was unaware that a new Congresswoman had been elected in this district, replacing the man who had died last summer at age 94, after representing Conecuh County in Congress for 65 years. Many oldtimers joked that Congressman Daryl Shelby had been in office since before the War between the States.
The new woman, Sheilah Rogers, was young and energetic and determined to improve things for the deprived in her district. Hence, she used much of the funds allotted for a lavish District office, to instead open this storefront, staffed by campaign volunteers and modestly paid interns. It had gotten off to a slow start. Most in Branchwater were resigned to their lives and distrusted any change. The modest government assistance they received along with odd, dead-end jobs were all they expected in life.
Therefore, when Trixie pushed open the door, ringing the little bell attached above it, and walked in, two well-dressed and immaculately groomed young women hurried to greet her. Trixie was impressed and pleased that these women seemed educated and well-spoken and full of enthusiasm, not like the walking dead kind of teacher she’d had in school. In a few minutes, they were sitting on brand new easy-chairs around an also new oak table, sipping coffee that tasted somehow sweet and nutty. Trixie had never tasted anything like it but was too embarrassed to ask what it was. After a little polite small talk (more in total than she’d had on ten dates), the women were asked Trixie to tell them about herself. As she did, their eyes lit up as they realized that this redhead was exactly the kind of client they were looking for (and had despaired of finding.)

"Unfortunately?" I take offense at that. Clem is modeled on me at that age when I was young and adventuresome and carefree!
Well, I suspect you’re saying that in jest, but I do take offense at every jacked up pickup I see. They are hardly limited to places like backcountry Alabama.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

And she had a mighty high mountain to climb there.
Alabama's 2nd Congressional District, Represented by Sheilah Rogers:
Alabama_US_Congressional_District_2_(since_2013).png
Note that Conecuh County is the part extending westward near the bottom. The County Seat, Evergreen, is on Interstate 65 between Montgomery and Mobile.

I'm assuming that "Bridgewater /Leaving Bridgewater ... are the beginnings of the Singapore airport returning to Bridgewater story. Does the entire story appear together for reading or down loading. I like the undertone of humor and the imagination of the bits appearing above. Thanks for any info.

I'm assuming that "Bridgewater /Leaving Bridgewater ... are the beginnings of the Singapore airport returning to Bridgewater story. Does the entire story appear together for reading or down loading. I like the undertone of humor and the imagination of the bits appearing above. Thanks for any info.
I'm glad you asked that. I have been "too clever by half" as the British expression of disapproval goes. I have been mixing time and place. Those readers familiar with my Barbara in Singapore trilogy, especially the third part - https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resou...ngapore-part-iii-by-praefectus-praetorio.816/ - have an idea of what's going on. But a newcomer may be justly confused.

Trixie comes from Branchwater Alabama as is being played out in most of the posts so far. She spends some time in Singapore, but, as described in the first entry in this thread was fired and sent home (by way of Turkey).

The main thread for a while will be to get her to Singapore. However, the main action will occur after she is fired and gets to Turkey. Is that clear? I hope! What I am doing is interspersing a few bits of the story that was told in Singapore III, of how she gets to Istanbul.
God, that does sound confusing! My recommendation to a new reader is to ignore the flight stuff and just follow the Banchwater story. It will be clear when that ends and the flight to Istanbul takes over.

Timeline
Branchwater - Evergreen - Virginia - Singapore -Istanbul - ?

Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom