Trailer Park Trash Trixie's Turkish Torment

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wish to thank my readers for their wonderful and flattering comments. I was going through some issues last week, but I'm better now. The central reason for my improvement has been the support and love, both publicly and privately, of my friends. Please know that I regard each and every one of my loyal readers as a dear friend - even if we have never exchanged a word.
:icon12:
Thank you, my friend, for the delightful adventures from your well practiced hand! You take us on journeys of the mind I just enjoy so much…

It now seems particularly unfortunate that Trixie skipped the Sexual Harassment class.

Trixie looked up with the first hope in a while. In the dimly lit room and the desk light in her face, Trixie only saw Mr. Watson’s face in part shadow. She scanned it anxiously for a hint of sympathy or compassion. She could detect none of these.
Then she saw him undo his belt and unzip and lower his pants. His belly and shirt stuck far over his crotch and his hairy legs.

“Well, then. Based on what you’ve admitted,” his voice has a hard edge to it, “you must know how this game works.” “Come over here, slut, and get on your knees. I want to see what you learned from being a slut for those boys. Perhaps you are good enough to earn a pass for your stinking grades.” Trixie’s soft face, looking up, pleading for mercy fed his arousal. Oh yes, he thought. This bitch would be good enough!

For a long moment, Trixie just stared wide-eyed in horror as she realized this pig wanted her to give him a blow job to graduate. How could a senior supervisor at FSI demand such a thing? She should tell him to go to hell!
But Trixie’s fear had gripped her heart. He had just finished having her recite all of her family’s flaws and her own shameful actions. He was offering to let her graduate if she satisfied him. What other choice did she have? She was already failing, or nearly so. All her doubts growing up, and her fears of not being good enough for a place like this flooded back and overwhelmed the girl. If her shameful background was revealed to the administration, she would be gone. Trixie was just one more rotten piece of “Trailer Park Trash” that deserved to be left out for the garbage. If those on her team learned the facts, they would be embarrassed to ever have been associated with a bastard child of a drug dealer and a whore.
What if she refused, she thought. What would happen? Maybe she could report him. Could she even do that? Were new candidates even allowed to complain about supervisors? And if she did, who would believe her? Her experience in life was that the man was always believed to be innocent, or at the least, just ‘boys will be boys.’ The girl was assumed to be a slut who seduced him. And Trixie was just Trailer Park Trash; she'd said it herself. Dr. Reedy’s report showed she was a a promiscuous slut from the most immoral background imaginable. Everyone would think she was making up an accusation because she was failing. No one would believe a lowlife from Branchwater against this man, whom everyone admired and respected. Even if he suffered any consequences, she would still be ruined!

"Are you going to try to convince me to graduate you, or do you want to go back to the dorm and pack your bags?" Tom asked, waving an official-looking form. "This is a GSA 3162, Security Termination with Continuing Prejudice Form. It dismisses you from the State Department. If I file this, not only will you be gone, but you will be barred from ever working for the Federal Government again." Trixie's mouth dropped, and she gasped at seeing a paper that would end her hopes of a career.

[See pdf, below]

Tom leered at the terrified girl. "And this kind of dismissal will show up on any employment background check. No reputable employer would ever hire you when they see this.”
“Oh, God! Please no!” she held up her hands in suplication, begging for him to show her some mercy.
“You will be done for any professional job anywhere.” Watson smiled and sneered, “Of course you could try following in your father’s footsteps and take up drug-dealing.”
Trixie bit her hand and shook her head violently, tears streaming down her freckled cheeks.
“Or, with your looks and your body, you could get a job at a cheap strip club, sucking dicks under the tables for five-dollar tips.” Trixie violently shock her head no! “And if you truly want a career, you can follow your mother’s footsteps and be a full time whore. Though I suspect that in Branchwater, where the High School girls all give it away for free, that whores don’t make much money unless they are willing to indulge their clients' more, how shall we say, unpleasent tastes.” Tom laughed out loud.

Trixie, her face bright pink with emotion, was almost hysterical.
"If, on the other hand, you want a good job in the State department, you will get over here. You will get on your FUCKING knees and wrap your sweet slut lips around my cock like a nice whore. DO IT NOW!" Tom barked out the order.
Trixie jumped at his raised voice and went from the chair to her knees and crawled over in front of the fat man. She looked at his gross belly, stretching his shirt and his dark boxers, and gagged, thinking of the joke that Dolly had told about not being able to find his willy for a blow job. Now she would have to live that horror.

Trixie reached up and grasped his shorts on each side and peeled them down his fat, hairy legs. Watson’s prick popped out , standing at half-staff, seeming to threaten the redhead.
“This shouldn’t be anything new to slutty white trash like you. You take good care of me here, girl,” he said, stroking his enlarging cock.

Attachments

• GSA 3162.pdf
    303.6 KB · Views: 53
It now seems particularly unfortunate that Trixie skipped the Sexual Harassment class.

Trixie looked up with the first hope in a while. In the dimly lit room and the desk light in her face, Trixie only saw Mr. Watson’s face in part shadow. She scanned it anxiously for a hint of sympathy or compassion. She could detect none of these.
Then she saw him undo his belt and unzip and lower his pants. His belly and shirt stuck far over his crotch and his hairy legs.

“Well, then. Based on what you’ve admitted,” his voice has a hard edge to it, “you must know how this game works.” “Come over here, slut, and get on your knees. I want to see what you learned from being a slut for those boys. Perhaps you are good enough to earn a pass for your stinking grades.” Trixie’s soft face, looking up, pleading for mercy fed his arousal. Oh yes, he thought. This bitch would be good enough!

For a long moment, Trixie just stared wide-eyed in horror as she realized this pig wanted her to give him a blow job to graduate. How could a senior supervisor at FSI demand such a thing? She should tell him to go to hell!
But Trixie’s fear had gripped her heart. He had just finished having her recite all of her family’s flaws and her own shameful actions. He was offering to let her graduate if she satisfied him. What other choice did she have? She was already failing, or nearly so. All her doubts growing up, and her fears of not being good enough for a place like this flooded back and overwhelmed the girl. If her shameful background was revealed to the administration, she would be gone. Trixie was just one more rotten piece of “Trailer Park Trash” that deserved to be left out for the garbage. If those on her team learned the facts, they would be embarrassed to ever have been associated with a bastard child of a drug dealer and a whore.
What if she refused, she thought. What would happen? Maybe she could report him. Could she even do that? Were new candidates even allowed to complain about supervisors? And if she did, who would believe her? Her experience in life was that the man was always believed to be innocent, or at the least, just ‘boys will be boys.’ The girl was assumed to be a slut who seduced him. And Trixie was just Trailer Park Trash; she'd said it herself. Dr. Reedy’s report showed she was a a promiscuous slut from the most immoral background imaginable. Everyone would think she was making up an accusation because she was failing. No one would believe a lowlife from Branchwater against this man, whom everyone admired and respected. Even if he suffered any consequences, she would still be ruined!

"Are you going to try to convince me to graduate you, or do you want to go back to the dorm and pack your bags?" Tom asked, waving an official-looking form. "This is a GSA 3162, Security Termination with Continuing Prejudice Form. It dismisses you from the State Department. If I file this, not only will you be gone, but you will be barred from ever working for the Federal Government again." Trixie's mouth dropped, and she gasped at seeing a paper that would end her hopes of a career.

[See pdf, below]

Tom leered at the terrified girl. "And this kind of dismissal will show up on any employment background check. No reputable employer would ever hire you when they see this.”
“Oh, God! Please no!” she held up her hands in suplication, begging for him to show her some mercy.
“You will be done for any professional job anywhere.” Watson smiled and sneered, “Of course you could try following in your father’s footsteps and take up drug-dealing.”
Trixie bit her hand and shook her head violently, tears streaming down her freckled cheeks.
“Or, with your looks and your body, you could get a job at a cheap strip club, sucking dicks under the tables for five-dollar tips.” Trixie violently shock her head no! “And if you truly want a career, you can follow your mother’s footsteps and be a full time whore. Though I suspect that in Branchwater, where the High School girls all give it away for free, that whores don’t make much money unless they are willing to indulge their clients' more, how shall we say, unpleasent tastes.” Tom laughed out loud.

Trixie, her face bright pink with emotion, was almost hysterical.
"If, on the other hand, you want a good job in the State department, you will get over here. You will get on your FUCKING knees and wrap your sweet slut lips around my cock like a nice whore. DO IT NOW!" Tom barked out the order.
Trixie jumped at his raised voice and went from the chair to her knees and crawled over in front of the fat man. She looked at his gross belly, stretching his shirt and his dark boxers, and gagged, thinking of the joke that Dolly had told about not being able to find his willy for a blow job. Now she would have to live that horror.

Trixie reached up and grasped his shorts on each side and peeled them down his fat, hairy legs. Watson’s prick popped out , standing at half-staff, seeming to threaten the redhead.
“This shouldn’t be anything new to slutty white trash like you. You take good care of me here, girl,” he said, stroking his enlarging cock.
We might hate this guy, and I'm sure we all do, but the way he has manipulated young Trixie into giving him a blow job is pure genius ...

"... Trixie jumped at his raised voice and went from the chair to her knees and crawled over in front of the fat man ..."

On Her Knees.jpeg

We might hate this guy, and I'm sure we all do, but the way he has manipulated young Trixie into giving him a blow job is pure genius ...

"... Trixie jumped at his raised voice and went from the chair to her knees and crawled over in front of the fat man ..."

View attachment 1038746
He probably doesn't even care about the blowjob, he just loves manipulation and the sight of a young woman in distress.

He probably doesn't even care about the blowjob, he just loves manipulation and the sight of a young woman in destress.
We shall never know for sure, but you may well be right. A more answerable question is which stimulants are most powerful with my readers?

We shall never know for sure, but you may well be right. A more answerable question is which stimulants are most powerful with my readers?
Well, I would find a man who does all this work to get a blowjob, which he can get for only a few dollars on some streetcorner, a very sad figure. But a manipulative sadistic bastard that loves to make girls cry, now that's something to read more carefully. ;)

Trixie stared, mesmerized by the bulbous redhead of Watson’s cock facing her, just inches away as he pumped it to an erection.
“Don’t just look, bitch,” he said. “Use your hands to make me feel good.”
Trixie reached up to take Watson’s prick in her hands. She felt a shiver of disgust run through her body as her hands came into contact with the warm meat.

Of course, this wasn’t the first time Trixie had held a man’s cock. She had given several blow-jobs to her “dates.” But those had been voluntary, or at least not forced. She had never enjoyed it – she found the taste of the often unwashed pricks very unpleasant and that of the cum much more so. She would spit it all out as soon as she could and rinsed the taste out with moonshine.
Watson’s prick looked no cleaner than the ones she’s seen in Branchwater, and the head seemed to stare at her drooling pre-cum. She also noticed that his seemed much larger than the ones those boys of the lift trucks sported. Trixie forced back her gag reflex and continued to pump the cockmeat just before her face.
“Very nice, slut. Very nice,” Tom said. “I think it’s time to use your tongue, don’t you?”
Trixie gave a little sob of resignation. She would have to act the slut for this man. But the sooner she got him off, the sooner this nightmare would be over.
The redhead stuck out her tongue to lick the drooling head and taste the disgusting slime.

Suddenly, the side door to the office banged open and a familiar voice spoke.
“Looks like you’ve got the slut in her place.”
Trixie jerked her head around and saw Dr. Reedy standing in the doorway to the next office. He was leering at the girl on her knees with Watson’s prick in her hands.
Trixie dropped the cock and covered her face with her hands.
“God! No!” she wept. “Send him away!”
“What the hell do you think you are doing you bastard bitch!” Tom roared, giving her a slap on the side of the head. “Get back to work or back to Alabama!”
Slightly dazed from the blow and with tears streaming down her cheeks, Trixie looked up pleadingly at Watson.
“I thought I’d made your position clear, slut. You have no rights or say here. You do as you’re told, or you are finished in the State Department!”
Seeing her supervisor’s, hard, demanding face, Trixie did as she was told and again held his prick in both her hands.
“And get those sweet lips around it, now.”
She leaned forward and slipped the large head into her mouth. It tasted even worse than she remembered from her dates. Fighting hard against the need to gag, she ran her tongue across the sensitive bottom surface.

As the girl began working his cock, Watson welcomed his friend.
“Come in, Simon. We’ve just gotten started. Doesn’t the Trail Park Trash look good on her knees?
“Damn right she does,” replied the Counselor, using one hand to rub his crotch. “And even better with those hot lips tight around a man’s cock. She’s a natural. Can I do anything to help while I wait my turn?”
Trixie pulled back and looked up in surprise.
“Get back to sucking, bitch,” ordered Tom. Totally cowed, the girl obeyed.

Tom laughed. “I never said you would have to please only me. Simon here knows all about your background. If you don’t want him reporting you, you had better please him just like me.”
“Shit,” exclaimed Reedy, ”that golden-red hair framing her face while her mouth is wrapped around your cock looks so hot.”
“Yeah. Shit, her mouth is very hot,” grunted Tom. “Use your tongue more, bitch. You’re here to please me, work at it!” Trixie redoubled her efforts at licking and sucking.
“Simon, why don’t you help Trixie show off her charms. Unbutton her blouse and work her tits.”
“You don’t need to ask twice,” said Reedy as he rushed forward to behind the kneeling girl. Reaching down, he quickly unbuttoned the silky blouse and pulled it out of her skirt, exposing the semi-sheer demi-bra. He places one hand on each round and firm tit and began to roughly knead the love flesh.
Trixie groaned at the hard treatment of her sensitive breasts but didn’t dare stop working Tom’s prick. She kept repeating to herself, the faster he comes, the sooner I’m done.

Last edited:
For those readers who can't get enough of my stories (and you can't find a competent therapist to help you), I have started an exhaustive list of my writings on CF, with links and detailed descriptions.

Trixie stared, mesmerized by the bulbous redhead of Watson’s cock facing her, just inches away as he pumped it to an erection.
Trixie reached up to take Watson’s prick in her hands. She felt a shiver of disgust run through her body as her hands came into contact with the warm meat.

Of course, this wasn’t the first time Trixie had held a man’s cock. She had given several blow-jobs to her “dates.” But those had been voluntary, or at least not forced. She had never enjoyed it – she found the taste of the often unwashed pricks very unpleasant and that of the cum much more so. She would spit it all out as soon as she could and rinsed the taste out with moonshine.
Watson’s prick looked no cleaner than the ones she’s seen in Branchwater, and the head seemed to stare at her drooling pre-cum. She also noticed that his seemed much larger than the ones those boys of the lift trucks sported. Trixie forced back her gag reflex and continued to pump the cockmeat just before her face.
“Very nice, slut. Very nice,” Tom said. “I think it’s time to use your tongue, don’t you?”
Trixie gave a little sob of resignation. She would have to act the slut for this man. But the sooner she got him off, the sooner this nightmare would be over.
The redhead stuck out her tongue to lick the drooling head and taste the disgusting slime.

Trixie jerked her head around and saw Dr. Reedy standing in the doorway to the next office. He was leering at the girl on her knees with Watson’s prick in her hands.
“What the hell do you think you are doing you bastard bitch!” Tom roared, giving her a slap on the side of the head. “Get back to work or back to Alabama!”
Slightly dazed from the blow and with tears streaming down her cheeks, Trixie looked up pleadingly at Watson.
“I thought I’d made your position clear, slut. You have no rights or say here. You do as you’re told, or you are finished in the State Department!”
Seeing her supervisor’s, hard, demanding face, Trixie did as she was told and again held his prick in both her hands.
She leaned forward and slipped the large head into her mouth. It tasted even worse than she remembered from her dates. Fighting hard against the need to gag, she ran her tongue across the sensitive bottom surface.

“Come in, Simon. We’ve just gotten started. Doesn’t the Trail Park Trash look good on her knees?
“Damn right she does,” replied the Counselor, using one hand to rub his crotch. “And even better with those hot lips tight around a man’s cock. She’s a natural. Can I do anything to help while I wait my turn?”

Tom laughed. “I never said you would have to please only me. Simon here knows all about your background. If you don’t want him reporting you, you had better please him just like me.”
“Shit,” exclaimed Reedy, ”that golden-red hair framing her face while her mouth is wrapped around your cock looks so hot.”
“Yeah. Shit, her mouth is very hot,” grunted Tom. “Use your tongue more, bitch. You’re here to please me, work at it!” Trixie redoubled her efforts at licking and sucking.
“Simon, why don’t you help Trixie show off her charms. Unbutton her blouse and work her tits.”
“You don’t need to ask twice,” said Reedy as he rushed forward to behind the kneeling girl. Reaching down, he quickly unbuttoned the silky blouse and pulled it out of her skirt, exposing the semi-sheer demi-bra. He places one hand on each round and firm tit and began to roughly knead the love flesh.
Trixie groaned at the hard treatment of her sensitive breasts but didn’t dare stop working Tom’s prick. She kept repeating to herself, the faster he comes, the sooner I’m done.
This is so, so hot. Thus far in the tale we have all been truly supportive of the redoubtable Trixie, as she drags her way out of Branchwater and up the ladder ... along the way she has faced several potential setbacks and overcome them all to get to where she is now ... on her knees sucking Watson's cock. I'm sure we all remain supportive of our girl, but only when she had endured what is about to befall her. For now we all want to see her mouth, pussy and ass soundly used by these two monstrous men, right everyone?

"... “What the hell do you think you are doing you bastard bitch!” ..." Concatenated insults ... always the most hurtful kind.

"Drooling Head" ...

Drooling Head.jpeg

"Come in Simon" ...

Come in Simon.jpeg

This is definitely not the same threesome that was intended with Trixie earlier in the dorm.

Trixie Earns her Certificate

After only a short time mauling Trixie’s firm young breasts, Simon needed to allow himself some more freedom. He stepped back and removed his trousers and shorts and then his shirt to be naked. He had been so aroused during her interview (more an interrogation, he thought) that his cock then had been painful struggling for relief from his clothes. But, he knew, along with Tom, that it would be best to wait until they were in a position to totally destroy the slut’s hopes before making moves on her.
Nevertheless, in the weeks since he’s seen her, Dr. Reedy had watched and rewatched the clandestine recordings he made of the girl in his office. One camera, high on the wall behind him had zoomed in on her sobbing, tortured face, and chest. The other, mounted in the privacy panel of his desk showed her legs, up her short skirt, and her flat, quivering tummy. He had spilled a copious amount of semen watching the bitch suffer, dreaming of having her naked. For the last four days, he had refused to touch himself, saving his strength for today. Now the moment he had waited for here and he was bursting with desire!

Simon stepped back behind Trixie and unhooked her bra strap. The realization of what he was doing drew a groan of humiliation from the girl. But that was fully muffled by the large cock filling her mouth and stretching her lips. God! Trixie thought. This is the biggest prick I’ve ever taken. So much for the girls joking that the fat man had a tiny willy.
Reedy slipped down the shoulder straps and pulled the bra off first her one arm and then the other. He looked down greedily at Trixie’s firm, thrusting breasts. The puffy areolas and erect nipples were a perfect pink coral, contrasting erotically with her fair skin, sprinkled with light freckles. With nothing to discourage him, he reached down and grabbed the succulent titflesh, pinching the nipples hard. This time, even with Tom’s enlarged prick filling the girl’s mouth, Simon heard her groan of pain. Aroused to an uncontrollable level, he slid his erection up and down her bare back between her shoulder blades.

As she sucked Mr. Watson’s prick, felt her back stroked by Dr. Reedy’s prick, and his hand worked her tits and nipples, Trixie could not avoid just a hint of arousal. Her mind flashed back, involuntarily, to the Saturday, two weeks ago, when she had been with her friends in Dolly’s room, all were naked and warped in each other’s arms. Trixie had her mouth buried in Dolly’s snatch while Susan, her body pressed up behind the redhead, reached around to tease her friend’s hardened nipples.
The pleasurable memory was snatched away as Tom pressed his cock deep in her mouth, calling her a bastard bitch and Simon pinched down painfully on her sensitive nipples. Unlike the sweet, loving encounter with her friends, this was a forced rape, where the men wanted to dominate and hurt at least as much as to make love.

“Come on, whore!” exclaimed Tom, slapping her again, “Take it all. Suck like you mean it.”

Trixie tried hard to please her supervisor. Even as Dr. Reedy distracted her by continuing the cruel treatment of her soft melons, she wrapped one hand around Tom’s balls and the other slid softly on the shaft outside her mouth. Her lips were tight around the prick and her tongue worked overtime as she worked to make him cum while struggling not to gag as the head pounded against the back of her mouth.

Trixie Earns her Certificate

After only a short time mauling Trixie’s firm young breasts, Simon needed to allow himself some more freedom. He stepped back and removed his trousers and shorts and then his shirt to be naked. He had been so aroused during her interview (more an interrogation, he thought) that his cock then had been painful struggling for relief from his clothes. But, he knew, along with Tom, that it would be best to wait until they were in a position to totally destroy the slut’s hopes before making moves on her.
Nevertheless, in the weeks since he’s seen her, Dr. Reedy had watched and rewatched the clandestine recordings he made of the girl in his office. One camera, high on the wall behind him had zoomed in on her sobbing, tortured face, and chest. The other, mounted in the privacy panel of his desk showed her legs, up her short skirt, and her flat, quivering tummy. He had spilled a copious amount of semen watching the bitch suffer, dreaming of having her naked. For the last four days, he had refused to touch himself, saving his strength for today. Now the moment he had waited for here and he was bursting with desire!

Simon stepped back behind Trixie and unhooked her bra strap. The realization of what he was doing drew a groan of humiliation from the girl. But that was fully muffled by the large cock filling her mouth and stretching her lips. God! Trixie thought. This is the biggest prick I’ve ever taken. So much for the girls joking that the fat man had a tiny willy.
Reedy slipped down the shoulder straps and pulled the bra off first her one arm and then the other. He looked down greedily at Trixie’s firm, thrusting breasts. The puffy areolas and erect nipples were a perfect pink coral, contrasting erotically with her fair skin, sprinkled with light freckles. With nothing to discourage him, he reached down and grabbed the succulent titflesh, pinching the nipples hard. This time, even with Tom’s enlarged prick filling the girl’s mouth, Simon heard her groan of pain. Aroused to an uncontrollable level, he slid his erection up and down her bare back between her shoulder blades.

As she sucked Mr. Watson’s prick, felt her back stroked by Dr. Reedy’s prick, and his hand worked her tits and nipples, Trixie could not avoid just a hint of arousal. Her mind flashed back, involuntarily, to the Saturday, two weeks ago, when she had been with her friends in Dolly’s room, all were naked and warped in each other’s arms. Trixie had her mouth buried in Dolly’s snatch while Susan, her body pressed up behind the redhead, reached around to tease her friend’s hardened nipples.
The pleasurable memory was snatched away as Tom pressed his cock deep in her mouth, calling her a bastard bitch and Simon pinched down painfully on her sensitive nipples. Unlike the sweet, loving encounter with her friends, this was a forced rape, where the men wanted to dominate and hurt at least as much as to make love.

“Come on, whore!” exclaimed Tom, slapping her again, “Take it all. Suck like you mean it.”

Trixie tried hard to please her supervisor. Even as Dr. Reedy distracted her by continuing the cruel treatment of her soft melons, she wrapped one hand around Tom’s balls and the other slid softly on the shaft outside her mouth. Her lips were tight around the prick and her tongue worked overtime as she worked to make him cum while struggling not to gag as the head pounded against the back of her mouth.
Four days worth of semen built up ready to explode ... hands mauling her tight body ... lips stretched wide made to suck on the thick, leaking shaft ... fuck this is so hot, and despite being forced into this awful act Trixie is still trying so hard to please her supervisor - what a girl!

Four days worth of semen built up ready to explode ... hands mauling her tight body ... lips stretched wide made to suck on the thick, leaking shaft ... fuck this is so hot, and despite being forced into this awful act Trixie is still trying so hard to please her supervisor - what a girl!
And resisted the temptation to bite down hard or squeeze and twist his balls until he cried for his mama. Poor girl. She is willing to absorb abuse for the sake of succeeding. Singapore is waiting for her.

Things get a tad rougher

“Damn you, you piece of trash,” Tom swore as he cuffed her again on the cheek. “You aren’t even trying. “Take all that meat, Trixie, give me some good deepthroat.”
He slapped her other cheek hard, and then he grabbed her red hair and yanked her head forward, and thrust out his hips, driving the head of his cock past her mouth and down her throat.
Her hand spinning from the blows, Trixie's eye bugged out, and her body stiffened as this most violent assault yet cut off her windpipe! Seeing what was happening, Simon helped his friend by stretching the girl's pinched nipples out to move her toward the invaded cock.

As Trixie’s gag reflex caused her throat to clamp down on the choking meat, Tom groaned with pleasure as he worked his cock up and down her throat. Ignoring her struggles from having her breath cut off, he pumped his hips and her head a few more times until his building head of steam could hold no longer. As the girl’s throat around the base of his cockhead spasmed, seeming to milk his penis, he shot load after load of hot jism into her stomach.
Oblivious to her desperate struggles for breath, Tom thrust harder as he shot more cum into the helpless girl. When he finally removed his softening dick, Trixie retched and began spitting out the foul-tasting fluid while gasping desperately for air. Furious, Watson yanked her face up toward him and growled, “Never spit out a real man’s semen, bitch.” He slapped her so hard that she went flying to the floor. There she lay, curled up, coughing and crying.

Not giving the girl even a few moments to catch her breath, Dr. Reedy grabbed Trixie by the hair and yanked her up to her feet. She screamed and reached up to relieve the painful tearing on her scalp.
"Strip the rest of your clothes, slut. Make it sexy like you’re working at some trashy strip club. I want to see your whore’s body naked.”
Trixie, still in shock from choking and the hard face-slap, couldn't respond at once. She stood trembling and crying and shaking her head.

"You've got no choice if you want to graduate, you piece of shit," Dr. Reedy sneered and drove his fist into her soft tummy.
Trixie doubled over and staggered backward into the fat belly and waiting arms of Watson.
"Give her another, Simon," Tom said, pulling her arms behind and snapping her upright. "It seems the Trailer Park Bastard is a slow learner.”
Simon didn't hesitate to follow the suggestion and drove a hard closed fist powerfully into her already quivering belly. A ’whoosh’ of breath was driven out of the redhead and she bent over in pain.
"One more," said the supervisor as he yanked the retching redhead up to expose her reddened, clenching middle. "We have to make sure this dirty bitch learns her lesson.”

Last edited:
Things get a tad rougher

“Damn you, you piece of trash,” Tom swore as he cuffed her again on the cheek. “You aren’t even trying. “Take all that meat, Trixie, give me some good deepthroat.”
He slapped her other cheek hard, and then he grabbed her red hair and yanked her head forward, and thrust out his hips, driving the head of his cock past her mouth and down her throat.
Her hand spinning from the blows, Trixie's eye bugged out, and her body stiffened as this most violent assault yet cut off her windpipe! Seeing what was happening, Simon helped his friend by stretching the girl's pinched nipples out to move her toward the invaded cock.

As Trixie’s gag reflex caused her throat to clamp down on the choking meat, Tom groaned with pleasure as he worked his cock up and down her throat. Ignoring her struggles from having her breath cut off, he pumped his hips and her head a few more times until his building head of steam could hold no longer. As the girl’s throat around the base of his cockhead spasmed, seeming to milk his penis, he shot load after load of hot jism into her stomach.
Oblivious to her desperate struggles for breath, Tom thrust harder as he shot more cum into the helpless girl. When he finally removed his softening dick, Trixie retched and began spitting out the foul-tasting fluid while gasping desperately for air. Furious, Watson yanked her face up toward him and growled, “Never spit out a real man’s semen, bitch.” He slapped her so hard that she went flying to the floor. There she lay, curled up, coughing and crying.

Not giving the girl even a few moments to catch her breath, Dr. Reedy grabbed Trixie by the hair and yanked her up to her feet. She screamed and reached up to relieve the painful tearing on her scalp.
"Strip the rest of your clothes, slut. Make it sexy like you’re working at some trashy strip club. I want to see your whore’s body naked.”
Trixie, still in shock from choking and the hard face-slap, couldn't respond at once. She stood trembling and crying and shaking her head.

"You've got no choice if you want to graduate, you piece of shit," Dr. Reedy sneered and drove his fist into her soft tummy.
Trixie doubled over and staggered backward into the fat belly and waiting arms of Watson.
"Give her another, Simon," Tom said, pulling her arms behind and snapping her upright. "It seems the Trailer Park Bastard is a slow learner.”
Simon didn't hesitate to follow the suggestion and drove a hard closed fist powerfully into her already quivering belly. A ’whoosh’ of breath was driven out of the redhead and she bent over in pain.
"One more," said the supervisor as he yanked the retching redhead up to expose her reddened, clenching middle. "We have to make sure this dirty bitch learns her lesson.”
Now the true colours of those Government bastards come to the fore. Gang rapists and the perpetrators of a vicious assault. The police really should be called, but on the off chance that they are let's hope that the squad car is held up just a little longer in traffic! And great to see PrPr signature punch to the belly moves ...

Excellent stuff!

Now the true colours of those Government bastards come to the fore. Gang rapists and the perpetrators of a vicious assault. The police really should be called, but on the off chance that they are let's hope that the squad car is held up just a little longer in traffic! And great to see PrPr signature punch to the belly moves ...

Excellent stuff!
I would remind you that the only true bastard in the room is the slut, Trixie. And she matters not a whit in relation to senior and respected public servants like Tom and Simon.
It is a no-win situation for the Trailer Park Trash. Even if she reported them afterward, and, as is very unlikely, anyone believed her, and, even more unlikely, any punishment (at most, a mild reprimand in their confidential files) was meted out, Trixie's grades and disreputable background would come to the fore, she would be summarily dismissed, and any career beyond being abused in a filthy strip club, would be destroyed forever.
What choice does the slut have?:devil-flip:

Back
Top Bottom