Trailer Park Trixie's Torment, Part II - Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Don't get your expectations up too wildly. It is many weeks before there shall be regular posts of the second installment of our dear Trixie's Torments. However, I had the time to pen this little beginning to whet your appetites (as if thinking of Trixie's luscious figure, cute freckles, and spectacular red hair wasn't enough to get your hormones flowing). Trixie's time in Singapore will be short and sweet before she heads on to Turkey in Part III.

Singapore Changi Airport, 7:12 AM Friday, March 29, 2019

The Singapore Airlines Airbus A350 turned into its final approach to Singapore Changi Airport. The plane was the flagship equipment of the airline that was consistently rated as one of the best in the world. Changi Airport, one of the busiest in the world, was currently rated the World's Best Airport by Skytrax, the first airport in the world to do so for six (as of 2019) consecutive years.

Trixie was unaware of these honors as she stared wide-eyed out the window at the sunny morning and the shining island, City-Republic, stretched out below. She was here! Trixie Thomson, former TPT from Branchwater, Alabama, was arriving in exotic Singapore on the other side of the world to begin her career in the United States Foreign Service! It felt like her heart was beating so hard it would burst from her ample chest.

After landing, Trixie hurried toward baggage claim and saw, to her amazement, a liveried driver standing, holding a sign with large lettering, Trixie Thomsom, USSD! He explained that his name was Mihn, and he was her prepaid ground transportation to the Embassy. Minh went with her to baggage claim and carried her one almost new suitcase to the waiting limo. He held the door as she got in the back (Trixie had never had anyone hold a car door for her in her entire life!), and she snuggled into the leather-lined seat as he pulled out into traffic. Before he rolled up the privacy window, Minh explained it would be less than thirty minutes to the Embassy.

singapore-airlines-a350-900ulr-side-view-9V-SGB.jpg

Singapore Changi Airport, 7:12 AM Friday, March 29, 2019

The Singapore Airlines Airbus A350 turned into its final approach to Singapore Changi Airport. The plane was the flagship equipment of the airline that was consistently rated as one of the best in the world. Changi Airport, one of the busiest in the world, was currently rated the World's Best Airport by Skytrax, the first airport in the world to do so for six (as of 2019) consecutive years.

Trixie was unaware of these honors as she stared wide-eyed out the window at the sunny morning and the shining island, City-Republic, stretched out below. She was here! Trixie Thomson, former TPT from Branchwater, Alabama, was arriving in exotic Singapore on the other side of the world to begin her career in the United States Foreign Service! It felt like her heart was beating so hard it would burst from her ample chest.

After landing, Trixie hurried toward baggage claim and saw, to her amazement, a liveried driver standing, holding a sign with large lettering, Trixie Thomsom, USSD! He explained that his name was Mihn, and he was her prepaid ground transportation to the Embassy. Minh went with her to baggage claim and carried her one almost new suitcase to the waiting limo. He held the door as she got in the back (Trixie had never had anyone hold a car door for her in her entire life!), and she snuggled into the leather-lined seat as he pulled out into traffic. Before he rolled up the privacy window, Minh explained it would be less than thirty minutes to the Embassy.

View attachment 1056529
Waiting for the next post already... :)

And for those impatient of action in Singapore, there is the ongoing

And for those impatient of action in Singapore, there is the ongoing
Gotta love the power of 360° marketing! :clap:

Another brief teaser. More regular posting will have to wait until Framed for Drugs - Innocence Defiled! (Have I mentioned that story?) is complete in a couple of weeks

U.S. Embassy, Singapore, 7:55 AM Friday, March 29, 2019

Robert Burnside, Minister (Chief Administrative Officer), sat in his comfortable office on the top floor of the U.S. Embassy, chatting with John Alberts, Second Minister, as they awaited the new Legal Secretary from the States. Burnside took his oversight of personnel very seriously and insisted on personally greeting every new arrival.
Fifty-eight years of age, medium size, graying hair, with a very professional and correct appearance and manner, Burnside had been in the Foreign Service for thirty-two years and Singapore for fourteen of those. His long tenure and engaging manners meant deep and strong connections throughout the U.S. Foreign Service. He was proud of his work and his employer. While he was a careful and confident administrator, a touch of shyness caused him to shy away from involvement in his staff's personal or emotional affairs.
When he learned that Ms. Thomson was a single young woman, Robert had immediately zeroed in on temporary accommodation. Given the expensive and tight housing market in Singapore, the Embassy paid for the first six months of a new hire's lodging. Burnside secured a modest but new studio apartment in the [Redacted] Towers in a fashionably youthful area near public transportation.

Burnside hadn't made a final decision of where to assign the new girl. There were several possible openings. The most likely would be with Jeffrey Hodges, Junior Litigator for the Embassy. Hodges had a young girl intern, Amanda, working for him, but she was scheduled to rotate out in a few weeks, and then Jeff would need a regular legal secretary. In the meantime, Robert would assign her, temporarily, to the general secretarial pool to let her get acclimatized to the Embassy and City.

Burnsides desk intercom buzzed, and his assistant announced that Ms. Beatrix Thomson was there to see the Minister. Robert was surprised at the tone that Peter, his assistant, used. "Send her in," he replied, and he and John stood from long practiced diplomatic courtesy.
Burnside was walking over to greet her as the door opened, and he stopped dead in his tracks.

U.S. Embassy, Singapore, 7:56 AM Friday, March 29, 2019

The limousine with little American flags on the front fenders pulled up into the loading zone in front of the U.S. Embassy. A uniformed Marine guard stepped up and opened the rear passenger door. He offered his white-gloved hand to Trixie and helped her out of the seat. A second guard went to the rear, opened the popped trunk, and extracted her suitcase. Both men then gave a crisp salute, and the first asked, "Ms. Beatrix Thomson, I presume?"
"Yes, why yes," replied Trixie. Never has she been treated with such courtesy and respect.
"If you would be so kind as to follow me," said the guard holding her suitcase, "I shall show you to reception." As he led Trixie toward the Main Front Doors, the other guard retained his stiff salute, though his eyes did follow Trixie's magnificent ass as it wiggled with her walk away in the tight dress.
The Marine took Trixie to a woman at a desk in a side, semi-private alcove. He introduced her and the woman as Mrs. Byrnes, the executive receptionist, and then left. The woman though acting extremely professionally, did catch her breath for just a brief moment as she was confronted by the beautiful young woman with dazzling red hair and a spectacular figure, tightly wrapped and displayed by the short dress.
However, Mrs. Byrnes was too professional to let Trixie's appearance throw her for more than a fraction of a second. "Welcome to Singapore, Ms. Thomson," she said enthusiastically. "Have you ever been to the Republic before?"
"No, No, I haven't," stuttered Trixie, still overwhelmed by the reception. " I...I haven't traveled much."
"Well. Very clean. It almost makes Disneyland look like a dump, if you know what I mean." Byrnes gave a little knowing chuckle. Trixie responded as if she understood, despite having never seen Disney. "I can promise you will love the place," the receptionist said.

“I will have the couriers take your bag to your flat." She saw Trixie look unsure at the word. "That's what they call apartments here, my dear. Now, there's no time to waste. Minister Burnside and the Second Minister Alberts are expecting you. Just take the elevator over there to the fifth floor, and Peter, the Minister's personal aide, will be at the desk in front of you."
Trixie went to the elevator indicated and the Marine guard there, acknowledging Byrnes' gesture, turned a key where there was usually a call button, and the elevator door opened.
On the fifth floor, there was a small anteroom straight ahead, and a young man sat at a little, immaculately neat desk. He introduced himself as Peter and said the Minister was waiting for her. The way he was dressed and spoke immediately made Trixie think he might be gay. However, she had no prejudice about that, and he was most friendly, though he did look at her a bit questioningly.

After speaking on the intercom, Peter rose and showed Trixie to the door. Opening it and ushering her in, he remained for a few extra moments to see the reaction of the two senior officials.

U.S. Embassy, Singapore, 7:56 AM Friday, March 29, 2019

The limousine with little American flags on the front fenders pulled up into the loading zone in front of the U.S. Embassy. A uniformed Marine guard stepped up and opened the rear passenger door. He offered his white-gloved hand to Trixie and helped her out of the seat. A second guard went to the rear, opened the popped trunk, and extracted her suitcase. Both men then gave a crisp salute, and the first asked, "Ms. Beatrix Thomson, I presume?"
"Yes, why yes," replied Trixie. Never has she been treated with such courtesy and respect.
"If you would be so kind as to follow me," said the guard holding her suitcase, "I shall show you to reception." As he led Trixie toward the Main Front Doors, the other guard retained his stiff salute, though his eyes did follow Trixie's magnificent ass as it wiggled with her walk away in the tight dress.
The Marine took Trixie to a woman at a desk in a side, semi-private alcove. He introduced her and the woman as Mrs. Byrnes, the executive receptionist, and then left. The woman though acting extremely professionally, did catch her breath for just a brief moment as she was confronted by the beautiful young woman with dazzling red hair and a spectacular figure, tightly wrapped and displayed by the short dress.
However, Mrs. Byrnes was too professional to let Trixie's appearance throw her for more than a fraction of a second. "Welcome to Singapore, Ms. Thomson," she said enthusiastically. "Have you ever been to the Republic before?"
"No, No, I haven't," stuttered Trixie, still overwhelmed by the reception. " I...I haven't traveled much."
"Well. Very clean. It almost makes Disneyland look like a dump, if you know what I mean." Byrnes gave a little knowing chuckle. Trixie responded as if she understood, despite having never seen Disney. "I can promise you will love the place," the receptionist said.

“I will have the couriers take your bag to your flat." She saw Trixie look unsure at the word. "That's what they call apartments here, my dear. Now, there's no time to waste. Minister Burnside and the Second Minister Alberts are expecting you. Just take the elevator over there to the fifth floor, and Peter, the Minister's personal aide, will be at the desk in front of you."
Trixie went to the elevator indicated and the Marine guard there, acknowledging Byrnes' gesture, turned a key where there was usually a call button, and the elevator door opened.
On the fifth floor, there was a small anteroom straight ahead, and a young man sat at a little, immaculately neat desk. He introduced himself as Peter and said the Minister was waiting for her. The way he was dressed and spoke immediately made Trixie think he might be gay. However, she had no prejudice about that, and he was most friendly, though he did look at her a bit questioningly.

After speaking on the intercom, Peter rose and showed Trixie to the door. Opening it and ushering her in, he remained for a few extra moments to see the reaction of the two senior officials.
The fact that this is a prequel and we kind of know what happens, makes it even more entertaining. Looking forward to more ...

Minister’s Office, U.S. Embassy, Singapore, 8:04 AM Friday
As Trixie made her entrance, both Ministers stopped in their tracks and stared.

Robert Burnside, 57, had been happily married to his wife for thirty-six years and never looked at another woman in all that time. Conservative, slightly shy, he was an old-fashioned gentleman when it came to dealing with female staff.
John Alberts, 47, was even more conservative than his boss. Most felt that he acted a decade older than his years. Tall (6’3”), thin and quiet, with a softly handsome face, he was a life-long bachelor. His interests were in the female direction but very restrained. He had never had the courage to start up a personal conversation with a woman, let alone a relationship.
However, as these two were presented with their first view of Trixie Thomson, both were swept off their feet by her beauty. From her striking red curls, surrounding her fair, freckled face like a flaming halo, to her low-cut pink blouse, only semi-concealing her full, perky tits, to her tiny waist emphasized by the tight waistband of the black silk skirt and cinched with a contrasting white, leather belt, to her generous hips and long shapely legs, enticingly displayed by the short, snug skirt, to her pretty feet standing in strap-on four-inch spike heels, Trixie was a knock-out!

Burnside was the first to regain his composure. "Welcome to Singapore, Ms. Thomson!" he said heartily as he extended his hand. "I'm Minister Burnside, and this is Second Minister Alberts." Trixie shyly took each of the hands offered, smiled sweetly, and bowed slightly.
“We are so glad to have you with us, Beatrix," continued Robert as he graciously led her to a chair facing his desk. Walking around to his chair and gesturing for Trixie to sit before him, the Minister smiled broadly and exuded warmth and dignity.

Over the next twenty minutes, Robert and John went over in detail all the arrangements made for the new legal secretary. They gave her a binder full of information on the Embassy and its rules and procedures and informing her of the living accommodations that had been prepared. Trixie listened with rapt attention as these two senior officials tried to make her feel welcome and comfortable.
“I have a good idea of where I will assign you, Beatrix," said Burnside, "but I need a few days to finalize the arrangements. In the meantime, you will be assigned to the general secretarial pool. Any work there will be light. I was hoping you could concentrate on getting to know the other staff and fitting in. We are a large establishment, but I like to think of us as a family."
Trixie expressed her appreciation for the consideration.
“Think nothing of it, girl," replied Burnside. John here will take you to your flat to let you get settled in. Please return at noon for lunch with the two of us. This afternoon we will get you your credentials and get you introduced around. Then you will have the weekend to settle in before coming in for some work on Monday."

"Of course, sir," Trixie said. "It is all so exciting. I promise you I will do my best not to let you down!"
"I'm sure of it, Ms. Thomson. You will satisfy me if you only live up to my prime goal – that you never embarrass or disgrace this Embassy."
"Oh, I won't!" gushed Trixie as they stood, and she shook hands again. Then Alberts led her out of the office.

[Redacted] Apartments, Singapore, 5:54 PM Friday

Sitting on the tiny balcony of her 11th floor flat, looking out over the small park across the street and out over the impressive skyline of Singapore, Trixie Thomson sipped at her ice water while trying to take in all that had happened.

Her new bosses at the Embassy had been so gracious and welcoming. Lunch was in the Executive dining room on the top floor overlooking a park and a river. Mr. Burnside and Mr. Alberts were both as nice as could be, she thought. Her fellow workers in the Secretarial Pool had been friendly.
Trixie absolutely loved her apartment (flat, she reminded herself, they call it a flat here). A studio+ (with a small alcove for the bed and a screen to close it off, it was the largest living space she had ever occupied. Brand new (Alberts has assured Trixie that she was the first-ever occupant of the space), the flat came fully, though sparsely, furnished with sleek, modern furniture and generic wall art that seemed to Trixie the height of sophistication. The small bath even had a tiny vanity table and chair for her to apply make-up! It all seemed a dream come true.
M.r Alberts told her that after her probationary period when the State Department paid her rent, she could assume the lease at the same discount that the Embassy enjoyed. That was a relief to Trixie as her credit card was near max and her first paycheck was still twelve days away.
The girl soaked in the warm moist air of Singapore that reminded her of her home in Alabama. How had poor little Trixie of Branchwater come so far, she asked. That reminded her of the person most responsible for her success, Dr. Sullivan. Trixie ran back into her flat to write an email of loving gratitude to her mentor.

The small bath even had a tiny vanity table
Trixie enjoys the luxury of her new bath ...

trix bath.jpeg

the warm moist air of Singapore that reminded her of her home in Alabama

I wonder if that's the first time that Singapore has ever been compared to Alabama?
Did you know that Singapore has a population of 5.7m people, whilst Alabama has a population of 5.1m people - yet Singapore is only 0.55% the size of the US State!

To remind both my long-time readers and those just starting with this story. This retells Trixie's adventures in Singapore from her point of view. As a result, there will be scenes and characters, and information not found in the previous telling in Singapore Saga III. By the same token, much of what occurs in the earlier story concerning Hodges, Moore, Jones, and the others, will not be here. Both stories are complete in themselves and it is not required to read the other (though you will break my heart if you don't read and praise each to the high heavens!). So let us see a little more about how Trixie is progressing in her first overseas assignment since arriving in Singapore on Friday, March 29th.

Street Restaurant, Singapore, Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 12:30 PM
Trixie had gone to lunch at one of the ubiquitous open-air restaurants in downtown Singapore with two of the younger secretaries from the pool (who still were several years older than twenty-one-year-old Trixie). The girls were amiable and enjoyed Trixie's transparent sweetness and charming Alabama drawl. The conversation over the bowls of Chinese food (Trixie was having trouble learning the names but still loved it) had turned, as usual, to the 'dishy' Jeffrey Hodges, Junior Counsel at the Embassy. Trixie had yet to lay eyes on him, but every female she'd met seemed to have a crush on him. "Just wait until you see him," said Joan, one of the girls at lunch, "you'll understand!"
“Lord, yes," agreed Karen, the other. "It's as if God created him to make us girls weak in the knees."
“And wet between the thighs,” added Joan to the hearty laughter of all.
“Unfortunately, that all we get," said Karen, in a sad voice with a dreamy look in her eyes. "He's married and devoted to his wife, Kathy."
“That’s true,” said Joan. “Even though I hear she's been pregnant and constantly puking these last three months. I'd think, Jeffrey, the poor dear, isn't getting much and might look around."
"Yeah. But who would screw a man with a newly pregnant wife?” sighed Karen.
“Jeffrey Hodges? Fuck - I would – in a heartbeat!” chimed in Joan. The other two almost spit out their broth as they laughed.

To remind both my long-time readers and those just starting with this story. This retells Trixie's adventures in Singapore from her point of view. As a result, there will be scenes and characters, and information not found in the previous telling in Singapore Saga III. By the same token, much of what occurs in the earlier story concerning Hodges, Moore, Jones, and the others, will not be here. Both stories are complete in themselves and it is not required to read the other (though you will break my heart if you don't read and praise each to the high heavens!). So let us see a little more about how Trixie is progressing in her first overseas assignment since arriving in Singapore on Friday, March 29th.

Street Restaurant, Singapore, Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 12:30 PM
Trixie had gone to lunch at one of the ubiquitous open-air restaurants in downtown Singapore with two of the younger secretaries from the pool (who still were several years older than twenty-one-year-old Trixie). The girls were amiable and enjoyed Trixie's transparent sweetness and charming Alabama drawl. The conversation over the bowls of Chinese food (Trixie was having trouble learning the names but still loved it) had turned, as usual, to the 'dishy' Jeffrey Hodges, Junior Counsel at the Embassy. Trixie had yet to lay eyes on him, but every female she'd met seemed to have a crush on him. "Just wait until you see him," said Joan, one of the girls at lunch, "you'll understand!"
“Lord, yes," agreed Karen, the other. "It's as if God created him to make us girls weak in the knees."
“And wet between the thighs,” added Joan to the hearty laughter of all.
“Unfortunately, that all we get," said Karen, in a sad voice with a dreamy look in her eyes. "He's married and devoted to his wife, Kathy."
“That’s true,” said Joan. “Even though I hear she's been pregnant and constantly puking these last three months. I'd think, Jeffrey, the poor dear, isn't getting much and might look around."
"Yeah. But who would screw a man with a newly pregnant wife?” sighed Karen.
“Jeffrey Hodges? Fuck - I would – in a heartbeat!” chimed in Joan. The other two almost spit out their broth as they laughed.
Dear, dear Jeffrey ... such an incompetent lothario as Amanda discovered to her extreme detriment...

Dear, dear Jeffrey ... such an incompetent lothario as Amanda discovered to her extreme detriment...
And even worse as a lawyer!
While his legal abilities may be open to question, Jeffrey was always a perfect gentleman around sweet young Amanda. Never laid a hand on her! I'm not, however, vouching for his thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom