Transport?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jack the stripper 01.jpg
Two nosy journalists hope to make the story of their lives by interviewing Jack the Stripper, an ex-convict. Jack the "Stripper" had served several years in prison for kidnapping and subjecting more than twenty women to weeks of bondage in a secret location with several colleagues whose names he never confessed.
Jack the stripper 02.jpg
The two stupid women believe that their position as journalists makes them immune, but by raiding their house they break an old county law: the owner of the house can take the law into his own hands against home raiders and by pointing his gun at the two beautiful women he forces them to undress and tie their hands behind their backs
Jack the stripper 03.jpg
- Make yourselves comfortable, girls we are going to take a long trip

- Where are you taking us? You have no right.
jack the stripper04.jpg
Seeing that the girls insisted on talking, Jack gagged them with duct tape.

jack the stripper06.jpg
- It will only be a few hours, to a place underground that no one knows about. We will go along forest roads where we will not find police or witnesses. I will keep you there for weeks, me and my sadistic friends, expert tormentors, and we will teach you with our torture "toys" not to invade other people's homes.

- MMMMHHHH, MMMMHH

It will only be a few hours, to a place underground that no one knows about. We will go along forest roads where we will not find police or witnesses. I will keep you there for weeks, me and my sadistic friends, expert tormentors, and we will teach you with our torture "toys" not to invade other people's homes.
They will also meet "Jack the Whipper", and, hopefully for them, not "Jack the Crucifier"! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom