Transport?

Go to CruxDreams.com
35A132FB-F501-4C9B-A232-6DC8CB73ECBB.jpeg
“I don’t remember ordering a bound naked woman?”
“Don’t worry Sir, she comes free with the room. You’ll find a selection of whips, gags and sex toys in the cupboard by your bed. Enjoy your evening and do let us know if you’re not fully satisfied in every way!”

“Nessy, The masochist” #5
By Imaginar3

For those of you that are interested in slaves carrying their masters/mistresses by pulling carts, I'll leave some links to some videos below. Some of them are short clips, some are compilations and I also included some one-hour long or longer videos.

Female pony slaves carrying their masters:

Male pony slaves carrying their mistresses:

For those of you that are interested in slaves carrying their masters/mistresses by pulling carts, I'll leave some links to some videos below. Some of them are short clips, some are compilations and I also included some one-hour long or longer videos.

Female pony slaves carrying their masters:

Male pony slaves carrying their mistresses:

Caution! A lot of dangerous sites, which try to install adds to the Browser.

View attachment 1093422
“I don’t remember ordering a bound naked woman?”
“Don’t worry Sir, she comes free with the room. You’ll find a selection of whips, gags and sex toys in the cupboard by your bed. Enjoy your evening and do let us know if you’re not fully satisfied in every way!”

“Nessy, The masochist” #5
By Imaginar3
that is how I can "sleep" in nice hotel rooms every day without paying :roflmao:

Can we take a moment to acknowledge just how underrated dildo bicycles are as a method of slave transportation? Think of all the advantages:

-quick self-transportation of a slave, that doesn't consume any resource;
-pleasing the slave, therefore motivating her to move faster;
-with the right adjustments, a free source of electrical power.
85160508_001_2340.jpg85160508_006_5f2d.jpg85160508_034_7f68.jpgdildo_bike_tumblr-2554.jpgdildo_bike_tumblr-7542.jpgunnamed (1).jpg9A47E8D (1).jpg25851872_057_7c3d.jpg25851872_063_df3f.jpg

Might male pony slaves be 'trans-port'? :p
Knowing you for the more submissive type, I doubt I'd get the chance to give you a ride. The way things work around here, it would be more likely that you and I would both carry Barbaria.

While I do prefer being carried around by a slave girl that pulls my carriage, one must be ready for unpleasant incidents (e.g., a slave girl breaking her leg or going missing).

Back
Top Bottom