Transport?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally, I don't really use my ponygirls that often, so they have it pretty easy these days. But recently, my wife asked me what's all the fuss about these ponygirls, so I gave her one for her birthday. And oh my, is she overworking that poor slave girl. Perhaps @Loinclothslave and @Perbrunsm could take her place once in a while, to ease her pain? Of course, as long as you don't mind the sunburns and the extreme heat. If so, no worries, I can send you to pull one of my wagons in the snowy, northern regions. Keep in mind though, my ponygirls have the same "uniform", regardless of the working environment.

Attachments

• kitt05-052.jpg
    kitt05-052.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 274
  • kitt05-086.jpg
    kitt05-086.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 205
  • kitt05-087.jpg
    kitt05-087.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 263
Personally, I don't really use my ponygirls that often, so they have it pretty easy these days. But recently, my wife asked me what's all the fuss about these ponygirls, so I gave her one for her birthday. And oh my, is she overworking that poor slave girl. Perhaps @Loinclothslave and @Perbrunsm could take her place once in a while, to ease her pain? Of course, as long as you don't mind the sunburns and the extreme heat. If so, no worries, I can send you to pull one of my wagons in the snowy, northern regions. Keep in mind though, my ponygirls have the same "uniform", regardless of the working environment.
It is only fitting that we only be given a shred of clothing to allow plenty of flesh accessible to our new Mistress’s whip… this slave has learned it can walk and trot adequately (with suitable encouragement, of course) but find the canter challenging and galloping impossible. Would your wife accept a non galloper?

It is only fitting that we only be given a shred of clothing to allow plenty of flesh accessible to our new Mistress’s whip… this slave has learned it can walk and trot adequately (with suitable encouragement, of course) but find the canter challenging and galloping impossible. Would your wife accept a non galloper?
Oh, of course! My wife loves long, long, seemingly endless walks, so she can take her time dominating her ponygirl. I hope you don't mind being yelled once every few seconds.

Oh, of course! My wife loves long, long, seemingly endless walks, so she can take her time dominating her ponygirl. I hope you don't mind being yelled once every few seconds.
So long as she understands that voice commands can be far less effective than other means of controlling a horse’s gait and direction it will work out fine!

So long as she understands that voice commands can be far less effective than other means of controlling a horse’s gait and direction it will work out fine!
Well, I'm sure that you'll get along with my wife just fine. Don't get me wrong, she won't necessarily yell at you or flog you because she has any problem with you, it's just her guilty pleasure.

As for the work and living conditions, well, I'm sure my wife will take good care of you. You'll probably sleep in the barn, on a hay bale, next to all the other ponygirls. Don't worry, your personal space will be surrounded by a fence. As for the food, I'm sure you'll enjoy gruel or plain, uncooked vegetables. Maybe once in a while, my wife won't have the time to use you for her carriage, but don't worry. There's a capstan inside the mill, where you can push, to produce us some electricity.

In your spare time, you can enjoy the presence of my beautiful wife, giving her a massage, or serving as a stool so she can rest her legs.

A piece of propaganda from 150 years ago, when The New Order of Gaia took control of the world after the depletion of the oil reserves.

The Chairwoman's Address to The Citizens of Earth

8102831677_f10eea2ebd_b.jpg
An image of The Chairwoman

"My dear citizens. The progress of our mission to save Mother Nature proved to be a major success. Pollution rate worldwide decreased by over 58% and our technological progress accelerated the implementation of newer, less poluting systems. However, I come before you to stress the importance of our plan for a new transportation system.

After thorough research and consideration, the board decided that the human carriage is the best method of transportation. It is already implemented in several cities across the world, and it proved to be a major success. We cannot ignore the great benefits: zero pollution, loss of weight for the ponygirls, encouragement of local economies that only require transportation for short distances and a great chance for criminals to be rehabilitated and turned into useful members of our society.

Dozens of millions of women worldwide are already working as ponygirls, carrying their employers to work. However, we aim to build an improved transportation system, which will include public carriages, with capacities of 40 passengers, carried by 20 ponygirls. Furthermore, our engineers and scientists are now working on improving the galleys we use for naval transportation and on the construction of new vehicles, capable of air transportation, through the use of female labor.

In order to establish whether or not you will be fit for work in the public transportation system, please report to the nearest office of the Administration of Transportation.

Finally, I must warn you about the potential threat of the woman known as @Barbaria1 and her associates. These criminals are nothing but rabble-rousers, who aim to destroy Mother Nature through their disobedience to our new world order and through their reliance on polluting technologies.

Look at the images of the women below! They are happy! They are healthy! They are productive! They live in harmony with Mother Nature! So could you!

Remember. Stay submissive, stay strong, stay brave. And do NOT stay in one place when you are supposed to be working. Every step you take is another living organism saved. Gaia will prevail!"

004_1000.jpg3964787434_c86c1e31ea_b.jpgCart_and_horse_-_Folsom_Street_Fair_2012.jpgdreams-6g9um-07a7c8.jpgfolsom2012-081-2.jpgpapabear3333-xew2u-619a7d.jpgtumblr_mgylkxsQYz1s404d7o1_1280.jpgtumblr_no3dqkUpwr1s69hlbo4_500.jpgunnamed.jpg

Finally, I must warn you about the potential threat of the woman known as @Barbaria1 and her associates. These criminals are nothing but rabble-rousers, who aim to destroy Mother Nature through their disobedience to our new world order and through their reliance on polluting technologies.
Wait, what? I thought @Barbaria1 already wrecked the Mustang?
I wonder how many pony girls are required to tow this cart? I think some pony boys are also required…

I hope i can afford to buy that working uniform...:jump:

Remember. Stay submissive, stay strong, stay brave. And do NOT stay in one place when you are supposed to be working. Every step you take is another living organism saved. Gaia will prevail!"

View attachment 1095731View attachment 1095732View attachment 1095734View attachment 1095735View attachment 1095736View attachment 1095738View attachment 1095739View attachment 1095740View attachment 1095741
Pony slaves should be proud of their submissive service. Though silenced by the bit they wear it proudly. After all, not every woman can be a pony!!!

that is what i am in training for, bus pony, and if i had wings i could even pull a plane. :flypig:

Back
Top Bottom