Travel to Crucifixion Island

Go to CruxDreams.com
After an interminable but bearable night, our crucifixion will therefore take a different form this morning!

Freed from my hook and after having again received a harsh but orgasmic flogging, I find myself like the others painfully fixed to my cross by the three nails which hold me in place.

After the relative coolness of the night, the sun started to cook us again, and immediately my whole skin started to burn excruciatingly.

I really wonder what hurts me the most, the nails or the sun?
It’s a whole and I know it will go from bad to worse until I die.

It seems that, in pain, I could last a long time, but I really do not believe it because after twenty four hours of crucifixion, I am completely exhausted and if I am still deluding myself, I now have enormous difficulties to breathe .
The efforts to hoist me up on my cross and manage to store air to fill my lungs will become more and more difficult for my limbs which are more and more clouded.

I knew it before I opted for this slow and painful death and I have to make it up to myself, my path to death will be very painful.

Why did you want to end my days in such a way?

Surely to prove to myself that I was capable of anything to make my greatest fantasy come true and to suffer the same fate as my friend whom I cowardly abandoned.

Nothing could have convinced me to give up being nailed naked to this cross that tortures me and to experience the devastating orgasms that it gives me.

Speaking of orgasm, the little Dutch girl who has just been tied to a cross will not have needed much time to go through a very noisy one that a spectator has just made her experience.
She will certainly suffer in spite of the short time she will spend on her cross but, in her memories, it is the orgasms that will remain in her memory forever!

Maybe she will even go to a real crucifixion because these orgasms are so powerful.

I will not see it, I will be dead but I still hope that many pleasures will intersect the horrible pains that I will feel.

I draw from this hope the courage to fight and to send away any remorse and regret I may feel.

I want to die happy so as not to regret anything.

This morning, I would be really curious if I could look at myself in a mirror.

Exhausted, the body scarred by the sun and the thongs of the whip, the disheveled hair soiled with perspiration and then rinsed by the stormy rains of that night, the light streaks of blood mixed with the infection that has settled in the places where the nails pierce my flesh!

I must be abominable, repulsive.

I who have always been so observant of my body, I find myself naked, exposing to everyone the scabrous state in which I find myself.

I have to make it up to myself, I will never have the opportunity to do a makeover again.

For the pains, I feel that they inexorably increase!

Since it has been decided that we will run out of painkillers, I must expect to feel more and more the pain that my cross will impose on me.

Since I was removed from the dildo which penetrated me deeply through the anus, I do not stop dancing on my cross pushing on my feet and pulling on my arms to manage to fight against the asphyxia that awaits me and increasing my pain with every movement.

I now realize the horror that only the crucified feel.
And to think that I freely chose to impose this slow and painful death on myself.

My new neighbor has also freely chosen to be on a cross!

However, if after a while she will become ankylosed and also suffer from cramps, she will not experience the real pangs of the crucifixion.

No comparison is possible between the tight ropes that hold her to her cross and the nails that pierce my flesh!

She's only here for a while while I'm definitely here!

For her, it is a test, a test, while for me, it is death assured sooner or later.

She turns her head towards me, smiles at me, looking happy with her condition, and I respond with a smirk that is supposed to be a smile as well.

She's about to speak to me but a woman caressing her private parts is preventing her from speaking!

She is on her way to her first orgasm on the cross and groans of happiness and enjoyment take the place of the words she could have said to me.

I am not left out because a man has undertaken to reserve the same fate for me and, despite my pain, I cannot resist the orgasm that will pass through me.

Pain and pleasures are the key words of my ordeal and I must make the most of all the pleasures that I will still be able to experience before sinking into a coma that awaits me and from which I will not return.

All pleasure is welcome, all enjoyment is a victory conquered on my cross, on my imminent death.

(Birgitt)

Here it is, it is done, the hook removed, I find myself in the real situation of the crucified one destined to die soon, held only by the nails which pierce my flesh painfully and, despite everything, obliged to work my limbs crippled with cramps so as not to suffocate me.

The situation gradually became very difficult and my pain kept increasing.

Also, Bjorn’s death has taken a toll on me and I just hope for one thing, to join him as soon as possible and end the pain.

Despite this idea, my heart is beating normally and doesn't seem to be ready to let go just yet.

I must therefore continue to dance on my cross and fight against it to the limit of my strength.

In this context, all people who wish to take care of me are welcome because, each time, their intervention allows me to forget for a moment my dark thoughts by having a very pleasant time which tires me a little more.

I have also just received the homage of a man with a very big cock in maximum erection who first started by looking for my G-spot with invasive fingers before taking my clitoris between his lips and caressing it divinely with his language .

I arch my back up and beg him to penetrate me because I really want to feel this awesome cock invade me and get high.

It is not easy, but the guy is inventive and quickly finds support in order to be up to the task and brutally introduce his cock deep into my vagina.

I flinch, I scream with pleasure!

The rubbing of his penis against my internal walls is driving me crazy!

It is unimaginable that my crucified situation can multiply the pleasure of this savage penetration.

I would like this to go on forever, but the man as horny as I was stiffened and released his sperm into my uterus in hot, powerful jets.

He then withdrew leaving me panting, sex dripping with his still hot sperm.

What I did not expect is that a woman comes directly to collect everything that flows from me between her full lips while he, still excited, introduces his rod in her ass without prior caresses which makes her startled.

Still scalded by my last orgasm, I leave in a terrible pleasure that makes me shout dirty words. I don't know how long this intense moment of ecstasy lasted but it leaves me a little more exhausted, a little closer to Bjorn.

These people can come back when they want because in addition to dying crucified, it is in pleasure that I want to die.

(Karine)

I have just been freed from the two dildos that filled my vagina and anus!

It did me a lot of good at the time, but it only lasted for a short time! Indeed, I no longer have a point of support and all the weight of my body now rests only on my wrists and my feet nailed to my cross.

The cramps that I had forgotten have started to hurt me horribly again!

Each of my movements has become a superhuman feat because the pain is so unbearable!

Unfortunately for me, these pains do not lead me to pleasure but intensify all the time as the effect of the drugs injected into us wears off more and more.

I now feel what the real pains of the crucifixion are.
It’s abominable and yet it represents what I imagined before I was nailed.

The effort I have to put in to be able to breathe is wearing me out and it is more and more difficult for me to breathe.

I would sincerely prefer to be tomorrow already to have a final torture inflicted on me that will accelerate my agony and lead me to death faster.

Recently, I have a new neighbor, this little Dutchman who has already made me cum several times!
He has just been tied to his cross and looks happy with his situation which will only be temporary!
His cock is erect and I don't think it would take very long to take care of him for him to squirt!

A woman walks over to him and starts sucking him!

Quickly done, well done, she quickly collects a good amount of cum in her mouth which she seems to enjoy and hurries to swallow.

It is with the remnants of ejaculation on her face that she then comes towards me and while thrusting three fingers into my vagina, she divinely sucks my clitoris and gives me an orgasm that I really enjoy.

So it's under a sun as heavy as yesterday that we will spend this day!

Will we hold out until tomorrow?
I ignore it but, in my suffering which does not cease increasing, I will fight with all my strength and try to prolong as much as possible my fight against my cross.

(Aline)

I believe I did well in asking for the end of the calming injections.

Our crucifixion will be, in this way, much more realistic, more painful, of course, but more in conformity with what we all expected!

A slow and painful death.

Our real crucifixion therefore really begins!

Personally, my suffering is becoming more and more intense!

There is not a part of my body that does not make me suffer and this body that I loved so much to expose to the sun on the beaches of the tropics is roasting under the burning caresses of the devastating rays of this blazing sun !

Flies and other wasps have now taken over from nocturnal mosquitoes and torment me all the time! Impossible to drive them away and, moreover, they favor the humid places of my person to attack my flesh, the wounds made by my nails, my eyes, my mouth as well and especially that all my intimacy which does not stop let the cum out that I keep making.

I hope that many spectators will come and relieve me and make these insects stop invading me for a moment.

I look at the others and, of course, they are all in the same situation as me, they all fight in the same way against their cross in order to prolong their fantasy as much as possible.

My physical constitution is not the most athletic and I feel like I will be among the first to leave this world!

I will fight to the end of my strength anyway!

I wanted to and I don't have to regret anything except maybe the hapless Pete didn't get a chance to join us for the last act of the drama we had planned together.

It’s terrible that you can go over your whole life in your head when you find yourself in this situation!

I think so much that I feel my head ready to explode.

I'm on the verge of sunstroke and I wouldn't be surprised if I passed out until the guards watered us down!

Basically, it wouldn't be any worse, I would no longer see the time go by and would no longer have to endure these monstrous pains that keep assaulting me!

Yet I want to live with my death and be aware of the fateful moment when it takes me away.

Will I really be one of the first to go?

The others too must ask themselves a multitude of questions to which we will never know the answer!

Let it be time.

(Connie)

I now know what it is to be attached to a cross!

Even in a fake crucifixion like mine, it doesn't take long to realize the horror of the situation!

Directly, intense pain assails you and no matter how hard you try to find a relatively comfortable position by moving around constantly, nothing helps!

All the muscles of the body are called upon and are quickly crippled by cramps that never leave you.

At the beginning, we feel strong, we dominate people from the top of our cross, we are proud, when like me we are an exhibitionist, to fully expose our naked body but we are quickly disillusioned as the suffering is so strong.
I can't imagine what I would feel if, instead of the ropes that hold me, I was nailed, if I also felt these spikes going through my wrists and feet.

I understand the ordeal that is imposed on all those who were condemned to die by crucifixion.

You have to be crazy to want to die this way and I'm afraid I will go completely crazy because, despite the pains, I am becoming terribly drawn to the cross.

There is of course the other side to this execution, the sexual side!

I was barely standing on my cross when a woman came to take me through my first orgasm, unimaginable!

It was divine, never had I experienced so much pleasure, the situation being what it is, forced to accept to be caressed, penetrated by anyone given the total exposure of my naked body, nothing elsewhere I could not have been crossed by an orgasm so important, so penetrating.

I hope it will not be the last and I realize that the two hours that I will be on my cross will seem very short!

I think that once I get my feet back on the ground, I will have only one desire, to go back, start over and, who knows, maybe even opt for the nailing, for the real and final crucifixion.

But I am not there yet, I currently want to take full advantage of my position, of my cross.

I saw that Jan was also honored by a woman!

I know he loves being sucked and I never get tired of giving him prolonged blowjobs after locking him up, never have I heard another man scream his pleasure like that.

I'm sure he must have cum intensely on a cross the moment he ejaculates and I'm very happy for him.

I sincerely believe that two hours, it will be gone too quickly for him as well as for me!

We will have a lot to talk about after this first experience.

Episodes like this are the most enjoyable. Is Connie's crucifix fake? No! In crucifixion as in sex, the main thing is not the result, but the process. Connie can compensate for quality with quantity. A few hours of the cross every day or a crucifix before sunset every few days and Connie will experience the pain of several executions.

(Beate)

I scream out my pain. Since my injection stopped working, the pain has become much more real and terrible. So this is how people felt on the cross. There is no longer a position where I can relax.

The hook and the injections had saved us all a lot of suffering, but now we are hanging on by our nails and the pain is flooding through us.
My brother goes to my girls who are hanging next to me.

Aline, Karine and on the other side Starbuckslut and the young strong men who are hanging here with us.

I want to take a look at them, but the cramps in my thighs and calves take away all the strength to turn me.

So that was the way it was on the cross. Pain, cramps, the heat, the irrepressible thirst and the laughter of the onlookers.
Oh how I love to think back to our start when we could let people satisfy us and now, I hardly think I'd notice if someone took advantage of me.

Again a wave of cramps runs through my body and again I have to fight against the fainting.
Oh yeah, I knew that this would happen. Oh yeah, I knew that the pain would drive me, oh yeah, I knew that orgasms would attack me and drive me through lust.

But that it would be so painful in the end, I hadn't thought it through. Next to me hangs Francis, my lovely Francis and his pain must also be infinite.

Again and again the pain runs through me. I don't know what comes from the nails, what comes from the inflamed flesh, what the broken bones in my feet contribute to it and this incredible pain in my wrists.

It has long been difficult for me to distinguish what comes from where and the pain is doing mischief to me, it allows my body itself to try to interpret the pain as pleasure.

But after a while the real pain just catches up with me again and I am hanging here again, in my nails, on my back and suffer.
Oh pain oh need, when will the end come? What more must I endure.

I look around again, see my friends hanging there suffering and have to endure incredible suffering.
It is just the pain of those crucified to death and I? I belong to it.

Welcome you pain, I accept you as long as it takes.

Ahhhhhh

(Francis)

Since this morning, my crucifixion has changed a lot!

These night, I felt good despite constant but bearable pain but now this pain combined with an exhausting heat continues to amplify!

I now feel what the real suffering the cross can bring.

I also feel my strength diminishing and the slightest movement I try to make to get to breathe becomes a practically insurmountable task as my muscles have become so hard and stiff!
I find it hard in the world to resist the urge to ask for someone to depend on me so much has my suffering become unimaginable.

I resist this urge because I do not want to show moral weakness and prove to those who are looking at me that I will see it through with dignity.

I don't think I'm the only one to feel this because, on the nearby crosses, my companions don't seem to look prouder than me!

For all, suffering has taken over everything else and we are hoping that death will come as soon as possible to deliver us from this unbearable ordeal.

I yell at Aline and try to ask her if it might not be possible to shorten our suffering?
We have been nailed for more than twenty four hours and I believe it would be pointless to prolong this infamous crucifixion any longer!
I sincerely ask her if it is not possible to advance our ultimate torture in order to hasten our death.

Directly, my request is supported by the opinion of my co-crucified who abound towards the same idea as me and all ask for an end to this abominable ordeal.

I see that, directly, Aline is speaking to our torturers, passing the message on to them to see if the planned plan can be changed.

The answer is not long, in two hours the guards will carry out our last torture which will accelerate our departure towards the beyond.

In the meantime, Connie who has just been addicted and seems to have endured her ordeal well walks towards me and begins to stroke my testicles before proving to me once again that she is truly an expert in fellatio.

It doesn't take long for me to flood her mouth with my cum!

This may be one of the last times if not the last that I will have managed to ejaculate as my strength and arousal are waning.

After this pleasure, the pain takes on even more vigor!

Really, it's time for this to end, I really yearn to die and start to lose all desire to fight.

My cross will win, it was planned and I bow to it, it is really the strongest.

Like all my companions on the cross, I am happy to learn that we will soon undergo our last torture which will bring us painfully but more quickly towards the denouement we have all chosen, soothing death, eternal rest.

I really feel at the end of my rope,

I have the worst difficulty in breathing and I don't believe that there is still a part of my body that does not make me suffer!

It’s horror with a capital H, it’s much worse than anything I imagined.

And yet, I have no regrets, the pleasures that have passed through me have been phenomenal, never had I felt so much pleasure.

Obviously, you have to pay the price, death is at the end of the fantasy and what I am going to suffer again as torture will probably be even more horrible than what I have suffered so far.

I chose, like two other of my co-crucified, to die impaled and, in a short time, the guards will come to introduce into my vagina this metal bar which will cross my whole body before coming out through my throat.

The beginning will probably be very pleasant, this foreign body that will penetrate me but as soon as it slowly sinks into me, tearing me inside and destroying my organs one after another, my suffering will only amplify until the final issue.

I do not know what is going on in the minds of others, but personally I aspire to end this horrendous ordeal as soon as possible.

For the last time, a woman walks up to me and starts to stroke me!

With what little strength I have left, I reach out to her and offer her my femininity so that she can lead me to my last orgasm which runs through me quickly and very intensely.

It was the last one, now I long to see my tormentors come and finish me, give me the final blow.

After the last orgasm, the last torture before saying goodbye to this world of suffering.

Birgitt

So we will soon undergo our last torture to make us die faster!

I am happy because I will finally join all the people I crucified earlier and who are probably waiting for me up there with Bjorn who preceded me by a few hours!

In addition, the pains that I feel now are abominable, are the real pains of the crucifixion as the condemned men of ancient Rome must have felt.

This ordeal is now unbearable, I am in so much pain that I would pray that a spear be thrown into my heart to finally find respite!

Although the little Dutch girl has just led me to orgasm again, I think I'm starting to get tired of it!

I cummed well, I reached unimaginable orgasms but now the pains that follow these intense but brief moments of pleasure are such that I am almost afraid to come again.

I have no regrets, I'm happy to be ending my journey on earth soon, having had good times and bad, but I feel so tired that I'm pretty sure I won't even feel like passing away.

It is true that I still have to undergo one last torture!

I should have asked for it to be final and quick but I chose to have my shoulders and legs broken like we did in the doomed in Roman times.

What scares me the most about this additional abuse is hearing my bones breaking under the beatings of the executioners, I believe that will be the height of the pain I will have felt throughout my crucifixion.

It is too late to change, I must prepare myself for this new and final suffering.

The essential passage to join my friends, the last outrage before being able to rest definitively.

(Karine)

With stabbing but bearable pain, I have come to a point where the suffering is beyond anything I could have imagined before.

My condition is deteriorating all the time and I come to wish that death would free me from this unbearable ordeal.

Francis has just asked Aline to make sure to change our planned schedule to hasten our death.

In the other direction, it is not doable, they will never end our torment by depending on us and the only possible outcome is death, perhaps very painful but faster.

I hear that everyone agrees with this macabre idea and this last fatal torture will therefore be brought forward in order to allow us to finish this adventure of no return.

Now that I know my death is getting closer and closer, my whole life is once again flowing through my head!

It's weird, it's the good times that pass through me while leaving aside all that I have experienced that was unpleasant!

It is very pleasant to watch these good times pass by, my many pleasures, I forget all the moments of sadness to keep only the moments of tenderness.
In my pain that keeps increasing, I still feel my pussy start to flow between my thighs!

I still really want to cum and I am happy to feel that a charitable soul has come towards me and started to come and go in my vagina and in my ass with invasive but very pleasant fingers.
My clitoris stands up a little higher and shows that it is waiting for someone to take care of it, hoping for a long and delicious mouthful.

A lick hit him delicately before greedy lips took hold of him and powerful teeth began to nibble at him.

My pains have just left me miraculously and are replaced by a soft heat that invades me little by little, I push my pelvis forward, offer myself completely to my invader and begin to moan before screaming my pleasure, before let myself be carried away by a phenomenal orgasm that seems to me to last forever.

My partner insists, do not let me fall and continue his caresses!

I wish this never ends!

I have completely lost track of time and don't know if I just came for thirty seconds or thirty minutes!

No matter, it was delicious and, when it finishes, it takes me a while to come to my senses and realize that despite this interlude, my situation has not changed and that my suffering has returned, always stronger , always more unbearable.

Strongly the end, eagerly death, hoping not to realize it and to leave in a final and intense enjoyment, a last fatal orgasm.

Corinne

Definitely, I don't have suicidal thoughts and really don't want to die, but since my arrival on the island, I realize that I am attracted in an unimaginable way by the cross and by the people who have decided to end their lives nailed naked to her.

After my two hours of being bound and exposed naked on the cross, my attraction to the crucifixion increased further and, deep inside,

I am absolutely convinced that this is how my existence will end.

I talked to Jan about it and he agrees with me!
Our ideas and desires are similar.

By the end of our stay, we will do one more experience that is longer and accompanied by a good flogging in order to feel even more strongly all that a real crucified man can feel.

I even wish I could be nailed to the cross but I'm a little afraid of having permanent consequences.

But the moment is not at my future crucifixion but at the end of the ordeal of these people who, in their suffering and their enjoyment, have become friends, almost family.

I never tire of looking at them, touching them, giving them pleasure because I have the impression that their end is near and that they appreciate my interventions before leaving this world.

I have heard that their last torture will take place soon and that this will hasten their demise.

Why not calmly wait for death rather than provoke it with this very painful abuse?

It must be part of their fantasy and they want to see their desires come true.

I understand and envy them!

Just looking at them, my pussy is dripping and I have a furious desire to feel hard, big cocks penetrate me through all my openings.

I see several men masturbating slowly while contemplating the crucified!

I invite them to come and fulfill my desires and, in the next moment, I find myself enjoying thanks to her powerful cocks filling me while I greedily suck a third.

The one I suck quickly ejaculates in my mouth before being replaced by another just as fast which squirts in the back of my throat at the same time as the other two who donate their sperm to me in my vagina and my rectum.

It did me good and now I come back to my crucified ones because the executioners are ready to inflict their last torture on them.

So it is the sticky openings with a mixture of cum and semen flowing between my thighs that I am going to witness the last act of the ongoing crucifixions.

I support them morally, I am with them, I envy them.

(Beate)

Pain runs through my body.
It is unbelievable hard pain, increased by the cramps in my legs.
My arms can no longer relieve me, I just hang there and suffer.

My friends are also at the end of their strength and suffering.
They also want this to end now.
The woman who massaged me so hard the time before and chased me into orgasms comes back and discusses something with the guards.
I hear her telling them that she wants to cut off my breasts to take them away.
Panic runs through me, she wants to cut off my breasts while I'm still alive, is this the finally last torture, what can come?
It becomes more and more difficult to breathe, so the woman massages me.

She drives me to get wet one last time and my clitoris is massively worked by her.
Half in lust half in pain I scream my lust out of my body once more.
The guards stand there and laugh, they laugh at me.
They know that I will soon die here like a slaughtered animal.
One of the guards comes and hands over a terrible weapon to the man on my cross.

A spear that is jagged at the tip and will tear me apart inside.
Oh no, will I endure all this alive and conscious, or will I die after my breasts are cut off?

What will happen to me.

We all will die that is for sure and it will be faster than expected.

Fear is running through me, cramps and pain, and now this idea of being slaughtered like a pig.

Oh how we will all suffer in the end.

Since I know that I will no longer have an injection of calming drugs like the others, I begin a new stage in my crucifixion!

The pains are multiplying and others that until now were very bearable become unimaginable!

My wrists and feet, pierced by nails must be infecting themselves and sending flashes of pain all over my body!

And yet, if I want to breathe, I have to make use of them in indescribable suffering.

The successive flogging I suffered damaged my breasts and stomach and the open wounds attract insects which do not let me go for a moment.

With the sun baking me over and over, I come to wish that I would die as soon as possible.

We have just been told that our last tortures will be brought forward and I am delighted.

Before I die, I still wish I could go through at least one orgasm and I'm happy to see the little Dutch girl who just spent her two hours on her cross is coming towards me!

I ask her if she will take care of me once again because I feel that life will soon escape from my body!

With a big smile, she sticks her mouth to my genitals, excites my erect clit with a skillful tongue and puts two fingers into my vagina!

It doesn’t take more to make me take off and forget about my pain for a moment!

I reach for her, scream the pleasure that comes over me, dirty words escape me and a phenomenal orgasm runs through me.

Alas, this interlude only lasts for a brief moment and, immediately after, my cross takes over and my cries are now of pain, that pain that will accompany me until the end.

My crucified friends seem to be like me, I do not believe that more than I they want to prolong their ordeal for a long time and want their ordeal to end as soon as possible.

And to think that what we are going through, we wanted, decided and we knew what to expect by choosing to be nailed to a cross.

I have no regrets, the orgasms I experienced on my cross have been gigantic but now I believe it is time to end this unique show and to end with dignity the fulfillment of my extreme fantasy!

Dying exposed naked nailed to a cross, I wanted it and my pussy is still sinking and will surely sink even when I breathe my last.

It is very close, I can feel it.

(Beate)

It is time.
The last hour has struck for us.
Before me one of my darlings was already slaughtered and extremely tortured. Now they have ended his life.

I look around.
Soon it will be my turn and here comes this woman again. This woman who has been with me so often and fucked me and satisfied me like an animal.

She has three young women and two guards with her.
While the woman is talking to our guards, the young women are starting their preparation.

In front of me a crossbar is being set up as a pulley.
The pulley is about one meter above my head and is fixed with ropes.
Above it the women throw two ropes with dangerous hooks at the end.
Now the woman is finished with the guards. She comes to me with two guards and gives instructions.

The young women hold the roll and the guards use brute force to put the meat hooks through my breasts.
I scream like mad with pain and all guards laugh at me.

Now the guards pull on the ropes and my breasts are pulled tightly upwards away from me.
I scream in pain.
The woman gives instructions.

Cut the breasts off completely and as close to the chest as possible.
I want to have nice big breasts.

With a long knife, the third of the young women cuts off my breasts.

Nice and slowly and with each cut the other women pull the ropes tighter.
I scream like on a spit.

My friends at the crosses suffer with me. I look at my darlings with whom I have dared this walk.

Very close to me Piraland and in my eyes I see love and horniness.
Next to it my friends with whom I have spent these horny days.
Now I accompany them until death.

There the knives keep on cutting and at the last cut there is a tearing sound.
Already my first tit flies away in a high arc and dangles around me before the search.
I scream like mad.
Then my second tit is cut off and the woman is happy.

You have reaped some nice tits.

She collects the two still warm titties and puts them in clear liquid.
When the guards ask what this is all about, she says:

I collect these titties at home and build a work of art from them.

Then the women leave and the guards close my bleeding wounds with red-hot iron.

Yes I should die but not so fast.

One of the guards puts a block of wood in front of my cross and exposes his mighty cock.
Now it's your turn Little girl, he says and starts to fuck me hard and merciless.

All my cries do not help.
My voice finally fails and after 10 minutes I hang on the cross just twitching.

Shit screams the man.
The little one can take much less.
Disappointed he gets off of me while I'm dripping with sperm.

Let me do it, I can do it better. A younger man screams and mounts me too.
The boy fucks me like a machine.
Fast merciless and completely without feeling.
With a loud scream he comes and splashes his sperm over my body, then the boy leaves.

Bit by bit the other guards mount and fuck me.
Like the animals. One after the other.
They are happy to fuck a young thing.

But all my thoughts are only with my newfound friends hanging next to me.
I look at them and in my mind the friends I was with appear.

With them I want to live and fuck forever and with them I want to leave this world.
Finally the guards leave me.
I drip and feel no more pain. I do not care about anything.
I only think about my new friends and see them making love with me in a huge bed.

A strong man comes and holds the serrated knife on a skewer in front of my face.
So my little one, now I slaughter you. he calls and puts the jagged skewer on my chest.
Shocked, I await the deadly thrust.

The last thrust will come now.

I am ready.

Yes come stab to I am already with my friends.

I love you I am already with my crucified friends and my fellow crucified ones look at me once more, then thrust the man and stab me in the chest and saw me alive.
It is as if I am being distributed with a fiery sword.

Burning pains race through my body and take away my mind.

Coughing blood I die.

What I can still see is how the colors leave my eyes. Everything becomes gray, now the gray is fading away.
Then a bright buzzing comes into my ears and while the man continues to cut and divide me, it is over with me It is done.
Lifeless flesh is cut by the guard and it bleeds like a knacker's bleeding.

The twitching something was once me,
was once me

Beate.

Aline

The last step of our final fantasy has just begun!

He takes care of Karine first, they tear off her nipples with red-hot pliers before slicing all of her breasts.
Her cries of pain are horrible but knowing her I'm sure she comes more than she hurts!
Together, they undertake to whip her on her wounds with a whip whose thongs are lined with lead balls which cruelly destroy the body of the crucified.

She chose to be whipped to death because in addition to the crucifixion, the whip has always been part of her desires!
I don't know how long her ordeal will last, but I hope that her death will be as quick as possible for her.

Kathy and Starbuckslut have they decided to finish impaled and I see the studded spike of an impressive size gradually disappear inside their body under the thrust and the hammer blows of the executioners who totally ignore the prayers of both tortured who feel internally destroyed by this point which ends up reappearing in Kathy by the mouth and by the right shoulder for Starbuckslut.

New screams are coming from Birgitt's whose shoulders and legs were just broken in less time than it takes to tell!

Now it is Francis who receives the brutal blows from the executioners' iron bars below his knees and also breaks his legs.

It's my turn now!

I block my breath when I see the metal bar hitting my right hip hip and literally spraying it!

I scream at my vocal cords breaking, but immediately afterwards the left side suffers the same fate!

I feel like I am passed out but a bucket of ice water brings me back to reality so I can feel the extra pain when it comes to my knees being mercilessly broken.

I hang miserably restrained by my wrists!

My legs are gone and my breathing is now reduced to its simplest expression!

Death is coming soon and I can't wait for her to take me back to Pete and the others!

Quick !

My pain is too much, I can't even scream anymore.

Francis

The last stage of our ordeal has therefore begun!

So we come to the end of our mortal journey, in a very short time we will all be dead.

The horrible cries of the first of my companions who are in the process of undergoing their final torture pierce my eardrums.

My Karine has no more breasts and she is now receiving the final flogging that will kill her!
It was part of her fantasy, to have the chest completely destroyed and then be finished by the whip!
I would bet that before she died she must have gone through her last orgasm.

Kathy and Starbuckslut are both receiving their latest penetration, a penetration that you never get out of alive that destroys you inside your body as it progresses through your entire body!

Like me, Birgitt and Aline chose to have their limbs broken, a more classic method often applied by the Romans!

Hearing them scream, I expect the worst when I see the executioners coming towards me!

There is nothing I can do anyway but accept to undergo this torture that I have deliberately chosen.

I close my eyes as I see the metal bars rise up to gain enough momentum to shatter my leg bones just below the knee.

Together, on both sides at the same time, the executioners carry out their task and shatter both tibias and fibulae with one blow.

I scream, the pain I am experiencing is unlike any other!

It really is the height of horror and, combined with what I was already experiencing earlier on my cross, I couldn't resist and passed out.

It is written that we must endure our suffering to the end and a bucket of ice water revives me.

It is now totally impossible for me to lean on my feet and my body is hung from my cross thanks to the nails going through my wrists!

My heart is pounding, it constantly calls for oxygen my lungs can hardly provide. I am suffocating, my end is near.

I don't know where my pains are coming from, they are so generalized, I don't even know if I am still in pain, I am in a form of coma which is probably the antechamber of death.

The thing I suddenly feel amazes me!

Corinne, the little Dutch girl has just grabbed my cock between her lips and blithely sucks it.

Despite my desperate situation, this action does me a lot of good and I feel my cum rise from my balls in my cock and squirt in the mouth of my sweet sucker!

At the same time, I feel like a lightning bolt is going through my body!

This blinding flash makes me pitch up with an instinctive pull on my arms and disappears as quickly as it came as I land back permanently against my cross.

Despite the sun, I am very cold and suddenly a black veil covers me!

I would like to cry out, resist, repel the demons that come looking for me but nothing helps, I ...

The pains of my crucifixion have become unbearable!

I never would have believed that this death I deliberately chose was so painful!

Each movement has become torture and awakens new pains in me.

I would like to stand still and just wait for death to come, but it is almost instinctively that I stir myself in search of oxygen to continue living.

Karine has just died mutilated and whipped or rather destroyed by the whip.

We will all follow her, each undergoing the ultimate torture that we have chosen.

So I am well aware that I will soon be impaled, that a spear will soon pass through me and destroy me all inside my body!

I have prepared myself for it psychologically and I imagine that it will overcome in pain anything that I have already gone through so far.

I am a whore for whom sex has always been of the utmost importance and so it is with my sex that the last stage of my life will begin.

It shouldn't be long any longer as I see my executioners coming towards me, one carrying the spear that will stab me through my body and the other armed with a mallet that will push it.

They are there in front of me and will begin their task! the first spreads my knees to discover the entrance of my pussy which in spite of me lets an endless flow of cum flow.

I feel the metal point of the spear directly find this entrance and penetrate me, at the beginning, delicately and even pleasantly!

Unfortunately, the tune of the song changes rapidly and this invading spear soon finds itself in contact with my uterus and, with a forceful push from my executioner, enters it tearing it apart.

My cries of pain and my prayers to stop do not sway the guards who push the stake a little higher which is busy continuing its way into me destroying everything it meets.

Although my vagina is totally invested by this cruel invader, I must bleed profusely.

Now is the first blow of the mallet! In shock, my invader continues his journey inside me.

I am on the verge of collapsing and I do not understand how it is possible that I remain conscious as the pain is so intense.

I feel the point rising in me, inexorably and my screams are replaced by a bloody gurgling when the metal point hits my throat!

One of the men pulls my head back while the other gives a final blow with the mallet which causes the metal point to appear through my throat and out of my mouth.

The journey is over, I'm transfixed from the bottom up and now unable to move the slightest bit with that ridiculous point that forces me to keep my mouth open.

I'm not even in pain anymore, I think I've reached the level of pain that makes me numb.

I am awaiting death which should be soon.

My heart, which has not been touched by my invader, is draining and suddenly beating for the last time.

My time on earth is over and I only regret the fact that I chose to be impaled by the vagina and not the rectum because I could have gone through a final orgasm.

Now I …

I am a real masochist and exhibitionist moreover and was happy to end my life by the realization of the fantasy that has haunted me all my life: nailed naked on a cross so that all can see me showing myself and suffering and also enjoying it. situation.

Yet I wouldn't have believed that my ordeal would last so long in constant pain, throbbing but too regular to allow me to reach orgasms without help from outside people.

Fortunately, since the beginning, there has been no shortage of charitable people who have brought me many orgasms.

Now I feel very tired and exhausted and yearn to receive the latest abuse in order to hasten my departure for the Hereafter!

I see that Kathy chose to die like me impaled and I was able to watch her final torture before the executioners came to deal with me.

I think she just died, but from her screams which were stopped by the spear now coming out of her mouth, her pain was endless.

She was impaled by the vagina while I chose to undergo this penetration from my anus so that my pussy remains accessible in case, once pierced by this pal, someone still wants to pay me a last tribute and thus allow me to die in full enjoyment.

This is the moment!

the guards present the metal point at the entrance to my rectum that will go through my body.

I've always loved rectal penetrations and have never been without it in my entire life, but this time, this last time, I'm a little nervous!
Not afraid but rather curious to know what effect it will have on me.

It starts well, the beginning of the penetration is not too painful and I would say rather pleasant but the first blow of the mallet carried by my executors makes that the sharp point starts to tear me inside the organs and a searing and constant pain makes me to scream .

The pal continues his journey anyway in me systematically destroying everything he meets.

The pain is hellish and my screams must be heard for miles around!

I now expect that spike to come down my throat and out through my mouth, but it is from my left shoulder that the murderous head of the spear emerges.

I am choking, I must have a punctured lung and I can hardly breathe!

My heart is racing as if it is going to explode in my chest.

I feel life slowly slipping away from me when suddenly I feel lips grabbing my clit and a skillful tongue tickling it nervously.

Corinne the little Dutchwoman decided to give me my last orgasm.

Quickly, despite the pal which crosses my body from bottom to top, a soft heat comes to replace the terrible suffering that I felt!

I fly away, I fully enjoy the caress and let myself be invaded by the orgasm which soon overwhelms me.

My pleasure is endless, complete, and suddenly a blinding lightning strikes me!

It's a flash that pulls me down a narrow hallway!

I run, I fly towards the source of this light, I am neither impaled nor crucified, I am now totally free!

But what is going on?

The light has gone out ...

Back
Top Bottom