Travel to Crucifixion Island

Go to CruxDreams.com
(Francis)

It is unimaginable what the humid heat of the hammam of the villa can do good and the ice bath which will follow will give me a second youth.
Then will be the massage table on which I feel that I will spend a divine moment in the skillful hands of Nabila, one of our slaves, who does not hesitate to give of her person to completely satisfy the person she busy !
Women will also benefit from the male masseurs who exhibit extraordinary sexes and who know how to use them.

I am very satisfied with my day and am convinced that none of us intends to reverse and leave the ship.
I believe that everyone has good reasons and strong ideas as for the continuation of the history and that the final crucifixion is indeed the extreme fantasy of each one!
We all want it.

After a light meal and many conversations between us, we all go to the room.

I manage to find myself near Beate who attracts me terribly and with whom I wish to have relations.

I confess it to her and run a hand behind her back.
Not shy at all, she faces me and, without hesitation, grabs my cock which she quickly gets into shape.
We quickly find ourselves head to tail devouring our sex.
She turns around and impaled on me who only have to let me do it and hold me back so that my ejaculation comes at the very moment when Beate is shaken by a noisy orgasm.
She collapses on me and kisses me tastefully as if to thank me.

The whole room lives at the frenzied rhythm of the couplings which will still calm down because everyone is aware that tomorrow will be very hard and that we must be in good shape to face it.

Ten o'clock in the morning, we are all ready to leave but Aline tells us to wait a while longer, that they will be coming to get us!

Indeed, a few minutes later, guards burst into the villa and make us line up side by side!

They put a metal collar on all of us and ties it to our wrists on the back.

They make us put in the order in which we will be on our crosses today and connect us by our necklaces!

It is therefore in procession one behind the other that we will go to the top of the hill where our crosses await us.

Bjorn-Birgitt-Kathy-Karine-Francis-Beate-Starbuckslut-Aline-Pete, so we know who will be our suffering neighbors for today.

(Karine)

I sincerely would like to be tomorrow to find myself again fixed on a cross, it is my will, my desire, my fantasy!

Suffering has always been for me a springboard to pleasure, the only path leading to supreme orgasm and which can only lead to death!

I do not know if all my companions are inhabited by the same will as me, if all are determined to go to the end.

For Francis and me, no problem, Birgitt, Bjorn, Aline and Pete have no other solution to get rid of the ghosts that haunt them, Kathy has her friend in her mind and Beate her sister!
But Starbuckslut, in spite of the interest and the will which it displays, I do not know what are the reasons which push her towards the mortal sacrifice towards which we are heading together.
I will ask her the question later.

For now, I'm in good hands with Abdul, lying on the massage table, legs open and hanging!
He massages my breasts remarkably while having inserted into me his XXL cock which fills me completely.

It is very good and I would like it to last but when it discharges in me, I cannot hold back my pleasure. I feel that this is not my last orgasm of the day because the more death approaches me, the more I want sex.

Our meal is lively but we all want to rest while thinking about tomorrow.

Our huge bed will still be witness to many antics by tomorrow!

I realize this morning that Aline is a dungeon and that she had hidden from us that we were going to be entitled to a "Via crucis" before our crucifixion of the day.

I like it, why not also be trained in what will be an important part of our future ordeal.

We are all ready, chained, the hostilities of the day can begin.

(Aline)

I hope all my friends are happy with the little extra surprise I have in store for them today!

This way of going to our crosses should either humiliate them or excite them!
Knowing them, I do not imagine them really humiliated but rather happy to be considered as slaves, condemned.

Personally, I love this feeling and dream of making them share my desire to feel a little more dominated, forced to move forward helped by the lashes of the guards!

It's terrible what I find them beautiful, chained to each other impatiently awaiting departure, all are determined to go to the end!

I look at the buttocks of Starbuckslut who will precede me during the whole procession, they are perfect!

What she told us last night confirms to me what I thought of her, her decision is irrevocable, her desires are very great and her death on the cross is her greatest fantasy.
I have only known her for two days but I appreciate her more and more!
She will make a magnificent crucified!

Behind me, there is Pete, he can't get loose, says almost nothing but I find him better because he participates more and more in the antics of the group!
I see that it is semi erect and, to excite him a little more, I spread my legs as far as possible and lean forward to give him a panoramic view of my privacy!
My exhibition must have had an effect because, without hesitation, he advances and introduces his member now in total erection in my vagina!
I almost fall but welcome it with pleasure in me.
A few comings and goings in me are enough for him to ejaculate.

It should not last longer because the signal to start has just been given!

My vagina will flow on my thighs during the trip but it does not bother me anyway even without Pete's sperm, I am so excited by what will happen that my pussy will not stop dripping!

Honestly, just one hour tied on a cross has already made me happy and made me realize that it was really what I wanted most in the world.

Of course, an hour is much too short to really feel the real pains that I will experience when my crucifixion is final, that I will be nailed to my cross but it confirms to me that it will not be just a pleasure.

In addition, we did not have to fight against thirst or heat because the place is misleading, the sea breeze brings a freshness that we will not know on the hill or especially on the avenue of the crosses.

In short, except for some muscle stiffness that the thermal baths and the massages that follow will make it disappear, this experience will not have marked me physically which will certainly be different from tomorrow.

We all recovered very quickly and, afterwards, let our very marked inclinations for sex take over.

In the hammam, I masturbated and then I really appreciated when, on the massage table, Pete penetrated me from behind while I was impaled on Abdul's cock which is very good for internal massages .
I always loved being taken by two men at the same time!

We ate, discussed, heard the motivations of both before we all find ourselves in this common bed which I definitely like more and more.

This morning, I feel very fit and very excited when I think about what to expect.

It makes me happy that we are going to be led to our cross like slaves who are brought to the market to be sold, like condemned people who are walking towards their death.

Chained naked in this way, all together makes me think of representations of antiquity which excited me a lot and are today real for my greatest pleasure.

I had often dreamed of being sold as a slave, to undergo the humiliation of being brought in chains, as will be the case today, to be exposed, to have to show in detail the smallest corners of my anatomy, to be searched, penetrated by people for whom I would only be an article, an object offered for sale.

It would have been the height of humiliation but also of excitement for me.

I will never have the opportunity to live these moments but I am nevertheless very happy with the events that will take place today.

The day promises to be great, I am happy to be there and to play the role that is mine!

(Beate)

Infinitely grateful I rise from Francis and thank him with a deep honest kiss. Between my feet his ejaculate drips from me and our hours together were wonderful. I know that in a few hours we will be hanging from the Pitabulum, the crossbeam on the cross, and will suffer terribly, yet it is the path we have all chosen.
I feel strangely attracted to Francis and gratefully hold him by the hand, as if I wanted to bind him to me. It’s an idea that has no future at all and I know it.
Nevertheless, I walk slowly past him, kiss him directly on the mouth and give him a tongue that finds its way into his mouth. It is wonderful to see that I still have an effect on men and Francis also shows what he thinks of me with his raised lance.

About half an hour later, I leave this house where we spent the night together and join the girls who spent the night with us.
One of the drooling guards comes towards us, groping one by one and trying to secure one last advantage before we are nailed. When he’s finished with Karine and has whispered nasty things into her ear, he comes to me, looking at me from top to bottom.
Drooling he steps in front of me and grabs my breast with one hand and squeezes it so that it hurts. Then he grabs my spermic vagina with his other hand and probably thinks he has made me wet. Those stupid, stupid Romans. They’re just better butchers and stupid henchmen.
Then he whispers in my ear, drooling, that he will fuck me today or tomorrow at the latest while nailing me and that he will take my breasts as presents.

I don’t quite understand what the guy’s thinking, my breasts have grown. But I think this Roman is capable of the worst and he turns away from me. I didn’t let him get close to me, or rather inside me. Now he paws Karine who turns away from him in disgust. That’s exactly what the man wanted and he’s groping her as he imagines her to be. Roman vermin, all of them unloved and unfit to live, which is why they eke out their existence here as military.
Two other soldiers push and against the wall, and because the three of us were too slow for them, we are unceremoniously laid over a crosswise tree trunk and whipped by the three soldiers. This time they don’t hold back and they smash our backs, the first shreds of skin tear and we three suffer incredibly. One after the other we fall to the ground trembling with pain. Only now do the Romans continue to run, laughing.

That was just the warm-up exercise for what awaits us today and tomorrow. Yes, we have understood that it is really coming to an end. I can still see how I lean on other hands and wash the deep wounds on my back. It won’t heal, we don’t have that much time left.
Crying in pain, I look at my friends to see what awaits them.

The very pleasant day that we have just spent still tired me and it is with great pleasure that I find the villa, its thermal baths, its animated bed so that I can get back in shape for tomorrow.

In the atrium, during the meal, we discuss a lot and talk about the motivations that make us want to be really crucified.

Karine addresses me and, ignoring why I seem to be so happy to die crucified, asks me to explain this irresistible desire.

I can only give a better answer by telling her the story that influenced me and made me find myself here.

I remember my first execution in the square. I was tense but excited....
They brought out the condemed woman. Her hair was dark and pulled back. She was covered in a tattered shall and brought before the crowd.
I wanted to look away but could not. The woman was a criminal my family told me and we were to watch as she was punished.
My mother was angry and shouted horrible things my father and brother were excited and craned there necks to watch.
She stood before the crowd and pleaded for mercy. Some threw things at her and she yelled as her clothes were slowly pulled down. It was so sexual yet so public i did not know where to look for shame but could look no where else but her.
Her breasts were large and her brown nipples stood firm. They hanged lower than I thought breasts would but they were inticing. I was jealous of her and hated her for it.
The crowd jeered as the executioner rubbed them. Her pussy then came in view. Shaved of all hair except a small patch above her engorged clit.
She was forced to spread her legs. I could not help but look, her pussy folds were large and open and wet. Despite her fear she seemed aroused.
I felt a stiring in my loins and felt an energy in the crowd. I pushed closer to see.
They strapped her down to a cruel looking wooden table. She was so vunerable. So beaitiful everyone was looking at her and she glowed. For a minute i imagined it was me up there. Fully exposed doomed to the worst public torture and execution. The idea exited me and i wanted to see it happen.
I felt shame for a second but it was swept away quickly. The woman was a whore and a criminal she deserved what she was getting..........i wondered if i deserved such things for enjoying the event......
A man came forward he was large and muscular. I suddenly realised he was naked. Dressed only in black boots and gloves with his face hooded. Between his legs were a pair of swollen balls and a fat cock. I had never seen one erect before but there it was long and thick with veins bulging. I wanted to reach out and grab it. I was obseesed with the blue bulging balls beneath. The man spoke
"This is Gadrel she was found stealing milk from the local farm. She will now be put to death on the rack her body torn apart"
I was shocked to hear such a thing so brutal a punishment.
I climbed onto a nearby post for a better view. I could see the woman Gadrel tied down fighting as her ankles and wrists were ties to pullys that ran to a wheel. I could see right between her legs and the way her boobs spread across her chest.
"People how do we find her guilty or not guilty?"
"Guilty" yelled the crowd
She locked eyes with me in fear. I looked back at her and smiled, i wanted her to know i was proud off her and i was watching. I realised i wanted to watch this happen to her, i had to see. I heard her above the crowd as if she was talking only to me.
"It is ok" she said "be brave, watch me and do not look away, a woman endures.....one day you might be me" she suddenly pushed her head back and her chest up her large breasts beaded with sweat then she opened her legs giving me and the crowd a look at her, this is who she was....
I looked her in the eyes with anger, envy and respect then shouted "Guilty" along with the masses. It felt good to condemn her....
Her vagina was wet and her mound stood firm and pink. The executioner walked up to the wheel and began to turn it. Her beautiful body began to go tight the crowd roared as everyone watched.
She screamed and kicked. I couldnt resist but think of being her so helpless in so much pain with no one to help an object spread and used. Everyone looking at me.
Dicks going hard as they watched me spread and punished taking the worst as they watched and enjoyed it. All the people i knew watching me... I hoped i would be as brave and beautiful as Gadrel.
I wanted it to be me...... i didnt know what it meant but i knew one day i would be found guilty and be up on that very same stage.
With a scream and a crack Gadrel lost her fight with the rack and i did not look away....i have watched every execution and punishment since .

Since that day, I knew that one day I would end my days condemned to die in extreme suffering and, if I am here with them, it is because I consider the crucifixion to be the longest and the most painful torture.

I would not have missed the opportunity to realize my fantasy.

I am therefore ready and terribly eager to face my cross!

(Francis)

Since we arrived on the island, we have spent almost all of the time entirely naked and found it quite natural!
This morning, I feel my nudity in a different way!
I am no longer a walker who feels good in Adam's outfit but a condemned man who is tried to humiliate him by driving him to the place where his sentence will be carried out.

So here we are all nine chained paraded in the city, exhibited!

Personally, I feel no humiliation and the situation would excite me rather!
Since we left, I'm erect and not even bothered to be .

We are on the avenue of the cross, the heat is overwhelming and the soles of my feet burn me .

On the crosses, many are dead and remain exposed!

The crosses for our final crucifixion being reserved here, I suppose we will take the place of people who will soon be descended from the crosses.

The pebbles of the trail leading to the sea are always as sharp and being able to soak your feet in the water does a lot of good.

We pass the three crucified yesterday who seem to suffer abominably, it is now almost a day since they were crucified and their muscles must be pierced with cramps and their breathing must be more and more difficult .
I slow down and would like to stop to talk to them but a whiplash reminds me that I have to move forward, that our crosses are waiting for us.

We climb the path of the hill and we find ourselves there, at the top!

Our nine crosses are there, aligned, ready to welcome us, to show us that they are the absolute masters.

The view is impressive but I expected it, I'm ready to face them and, I'm still erect .

We are arrested, our chains removed and we are made to put handcuffed wrists around the spikes in front of our crosses.

The announced flogging begins, the first blows that reach me on the shoulders and in the back make me startle and scream!
It is not for laughs that the guards are attacking me, their blows are powerful and well destined to hurt us .

My buttocks burn me and the lanyness of the whip even reached the back of my scrotum causing me to leap in pain.

I obviously can't see the condition of the back part of my body but I imagine it streaked with red stripes with in places a few drops of blood escaping from open wounds.

But, twenty lashes, it passes very quickly and my handcuffs are removed and, immediately, I am bound on my cross .

The first contact between my injured back and the wood of my cross is painful but I expected it.

In addition, I feel that my feet and wrists have been bound with much more force than yesterday.

My ordeal begins and I am happy! I'm still erect.

I hope that everything went well for the others and therefore now begins these three hours which will be difficult and which more and more resemble my true crucifixion that always attracts me so much .

Karine

The first blow I received on the buttocks when leaving the villa did me a crazy good!

I love being caressed by a whip, that's because I reached my most intense orgasms!

I also like the procession that we form now, Aline had a great idea by adding it to our torments of the day .

On the Avenue of the Crosses, the two women that Starbuckslut and I helped die are still on their cross but birds began to attack their flesh offered .

It would not surprise me if their two crosses are included in those that will be reserved for us!

The sun hits very hard and the little sea breeze that greets us when arriving in the creek cools me a little and the sea water is also very nice for my feet burned by the heat of the marble.

The family of yesterday's crucified is still alive, I wonder what they can think of when they see us go in chains?
The man is still erect and, sincerely, if I were free of my movements, I would still take care of him because despite this erection, I read the suffering on his face .
If I feel capable after what I will suffer today, I will come tonight to give him some comfort as well as to his wife and daughter .

Now it's the path up to the top of the hill!

They are there, trained, ready to welcome us, ready to make us suffer!

Nine crosses for nine volunteers who come to challenge them!
Not yet definitively but for a mating between wood and flesh for three hours, three long hours .

Under an increasingly hot and overwhelming sun, I am detached and find myself handcuffed to the spike of my cross as if I wanted to rape her, to join her!

I feel my cum flow between my thighs while waiting for the whip to mark the skin of my back!
Twenty shots, I hope will be enough to reach an orgasm!
For this, the executioner must be a true expert!

The first shots arrive, I clench my teeth so as not to scream despite the pains that run through my body.
The executioner knows his job and makes sure that the whole back of my body is touched!
It touches me everywhere but I can not have this click that would take me to pleasure .
Twenty shots is too little, I just suffered .

They detach me, approach a platform and invite me to go up and then force me to lean against my cross!

They spread my arms and attach my wrists on my patibulum, the ropes are much tighter than yesterday.

They remove the stage and while I'm hanging, they take the opportunity to caress my breasts and to pinch my tips very hard!
I love it but it doesn't last.

My feet are now bound, I'm up.

The sun is at its zenith and I'm sweating through every pore in my skin!

I'm already thirsty but I know I'm going to have to hold on without being given water.

It's going to be very painful but I was expecting it!

It's very short three hours in a lifetime.

This morning it seems to me that it is even warmer than the days before, it is as if the sun knew that we were going to be exposed at the top of the hill and that it shines especially for us, to literally cook us .

So we start under this blazing sun and I feel a strange impression!

Since we arrived, we have spent most of the time entirely naked without worrying about the eyes of others but now that we are all chained together, it seems to me that everyone we meet looks at us in a different way!
I feel more naked than naked and it excites me very hard.

On the avenue of the crosses, a smell of corpse floats in the air, bodies still crucified begin to decompose and I believe it is high time to descend them .

In any case, we need space because soon will be our bodies that we can admire on these crosses.

It's better by the sea!

I can't help but stop at the crosses of Rose and Mark, I find them serene, at peace with themselves!

Directly a whiplash reminds me that I have to move forward, that I am also expected by a cross and I do not want to miss my appointment!

Here we are, after the painful ascent of the stony path they appear to us, they await us.

Each one his own, after having omited our chains, our wrists are handcuffed around our spikes and our flogging begins!

Hard, severe, my back hurts terribly and my screams prove it!

But it's fast and directly my wounded back makes the knowledge of the wood of my cross, painfully .

The second stage has begun,
I was looking forward to it, it's already much more serious, it really announces my final crucifixion, the one I dream of and which I will not return, the one where my cross and I will become one.

I hope that everything goes well for my companions and that they are as happy and excited as I am

(Aline)

When I asked for us to go chained to our crosses, I never thought it was going to be so hot!

It's steamy, sunstroke will be watching us and the plants on our feet are going to be literalmeny cooked.

Since I chose it like this, we have to go and, moreover, what represent a few sunburns next to the death that awaits us in a few days .

The walk is hard, exhausting but we finally get to the top of the hill!

There are about thirty onlookers there, it seems to me a lot while our crucifixion will not be definitive, they will not have the opportunity today to attend our nailing!

There will still be floggings and it is, it seems, quite rare to see so many people crossed together, six women and three men, it is really a mass crucifixion .

The flogging, although very severe, is quite fast and now I am securely attached to my cross.

I'm looking to see the others but apart from Pete on my left and Starbuckslut and Beate right, I can't see anyone else!
The two women dance on their crosses, struggle, seem to suffer but they will hold on!

Pete looks pale and seems to look at me without seeing me!
He's hardly moving!
All of a sudden, he gets up, starts screaming like a dog, drops his head on his chest and stays there without moving at all!
A guard finding it strange approaches him, gropes his neck and turns a negative mimic on his face!

Pete just died, his heart didn't hold!
He left us to join his Christina.
He went as a scout to warn her that we are coming, we will soon be there.

I hope that the others will not be informed of the death of Pete before their descent from the cross so as not to disturb them morally during the ordeal they are going through.
We came to die on the cross sooner or later but I really regret for Pete to have left us so quickly!

I hope that all the others will manage to pass this day and that no other victim will be deplored.
We all have within us this desire to face our nails and our crosses, we deserve them.

I hope that now no one doubts me and that all are convinced that my destiny is to die on a cross in their company!

Today, it's not the big start yet but it's getting really serious, we won't get out of it unscathed!

This procession, a flogging, three hours of crucifixion interspersed by two other floggings, all under a blazing sun and without receiving a drink, it's really very heavy!

All these crosses that we pass, all those people still alive or already dead crucified really obsess me!

It is unimaginable what they attract me and when we arrive on the beach and I find myself in front of this closed family that has been suffering for almost a whole day, I want not to go further and help them in their pain, to take on me their suffering .
But I can't do anything and the whiplash I'm taking on my butt brings me back to reality.
I have to move forward and suffer the pain that awaits me.

In addition to being burned by the heat of the marble slabs, I feel the soles of my feet torn by the sharp pebbles of the path that leads us to the top of the hill where, under a sun that hits harder and harder, our crosses await us!

Handcuffed to my stipe, I'm really excited and look forward to the start of this first flogging!

I look at Aline next to me, she smiles at me, she looks happy and, when the first shot reaches her, she cambers screaming.
Almost at the same time, my shoulders receive the first scathing caress of the whip!
I scream but don't have time to think about anything because the blows follow one another and have to draw red streaks all over my back!

At the same time, I feel my flow between my thighs and I think the transition from pain to pleasure is not far but my executioner stops, it's already over.

Unceremoniously, they untie me stick my back to my cross and attach my wrists and feet.

This time, I don't have to ask them to tighten my links to the maximum because they do it automatically.

Crucified, I camber because the contact between my back and the wood is painful but I have to get used to it and I think that, in a short time, this pain will be exceeded by many others that my cross reserves for me .

Exposed for three hours under this heavy sun that will not leave me, I know it will not be a sinecure but I am prepared and have to face it!
I wanted it, I looked for it .

So that’s it, the last section begins. One after the other we are tied together and led onto the hot cross road. Right and left are crosses. Many are occupied by people. Some have already died, but most seem to be slowly and sufferingly approaching their end. With whip lashes we are driven along the road, a road that may resemble the „Via Appia Antica“.

The stones are burning hot and from the near shore pointed stones were brought to the road. Whether by rain or by hand, who knows.
Ouch. I hurt my foot on one of the sharp stones. It burns like hell and I draw a fine trail of blood behind me. The pain remains, interrupted by the whip lashes of the drivers, which our caravan consists of nine condemned people. Now we go up the mountain, up there are the first free crosses, I can only see some of them, but we have ordered the crosses and they must be up there.

Condemned persons are beaten on crosses on the left and right, others are laid over wood and whipped. Oh that will probably happen to us too, that’s what Kathy and Aline told me. We arrive at the top of the road, it leads to a T. Crosses are placed on the right and left and we are placed in front of one of the crosses in turn. For me the sixth cross is meant. I can see right down the street. There are more people coming towards us.
One after the other the cuffs on our necks are loosened, in return we get handcuffs and the poor behind our backs. So they force us down on the ground. On our knees they press these crowns of thorns on our heads.

What looks so harmless in the pictures can’t hurt much. But that’s where I learn the error, it’s hellish pain that these thorns cause and the executioners know what they are doing. They press the crowns deep over the head up to the ears, the thorns press themselves down and now also up into our flesh.
But this was only the beginning. Next to me they have already started to whip and scourge my friends. So they also throw me over an old thick tree trunk, tie my arms forward and put another short trunk in the back of my knees. We no longer move like this tied up.

Now the flagellation begins and it is incredibly intense. These are no simple whippings, they want to bring us down with health, so that we can take the nailing without resistance. The blows with the scourge are hard and cut into my back. Blood splashes away and I see that the first shreds of skin hang from the scourge. Again and again the scourge hits me until the 20 blows are over.

I tremble, can hardly breathe, but I survive. While I am tied to the cross, the next scourge is carried out beside me.
Somehow these bindings on the cross are different than usual. The wrists are tightly wrapped and tied to the cross. So we are certainly not nailed to the cross, but we don’t move our hands anymore.

Unbelievable suffering passes through us while the sun burns down on us.

What comes next when we are all whipped?

(Francis)

Except for this slightly spicy gene caused by the wounds inflicted by the whip on contact with my cross and the blazing sun that really crushes me, I don't feel worse than yesterday!

A naked woman in the crowd seeing that my excitement was great grabbed my cock and, while talking to her friends, began to masturbate!

She believes humiliating me by laughing with her friends while to me it does me a lot of good!

It's weird but, being on the cross, when I feel that my sperm will soon spurge, I feel much stronger pleasure than in a normal situation.
I pitch up when I ejaculate and can't hold back moans of satisfaction.

With such interludes and painful cramps that begin to tie my limbs, I have not seen the time pass and a female guard appears before me with a whip in hand!

The first hour has already passed, it's already time for a new flogging!

I feel ready to receive these ten lashes but the first ones that lash my chest and stomach make me jump and scream!

She is an expert, the bitch, and knows where to direct her shots so that they hurt very much!
Seeing that I am still erect, the continuation and end of this flogging is directed towards my thighs and my cock!
I did not understand my attitude but I reared up so that the whip more easily reaches my genitals!

Now, I try to recover by moving as little as possible but the cross is made so that it forces me to never stop dancing!

For the moment, my pain is intense but bearable!

The hardest part is this damned sun that cooks my skin and gives me insane thirst!
My mouth is pasty, I have the impression that my saliva is solidifying!

Time seems to have stopped!

Yet here is my executive who returns for the last lashes of the day which are as hard as the first!

My sunburned dick is still on target and every blow that hits it makes me scream.

Next to me, Karine also screams but her cries are cries of pleasure, she got there, she crossed the course, I'm happy for her.

I realize that, without drinking, I would go no further and, despite the lack of water, I cannot hold back and empty my bladder in long powerful jets in general hilarity.

Now hold on!

My cramps become more and more painful and I literally died of thirst and roasted by the sun!

It's over, I get down from my cross and I collapse on the ground, totally exhausted!

Finally, I get a drink and, in addition, I get a wet cloth on my forehead!

I come back to earth. Pete is dead but the others, as exhausted as me, are slowly being reborn!

The cross has started to show us its true face, will there still be eight of us who want to face it tomorrow?

Karine

I am relatively disappointed not to have reached the point of enjoyment when I was whipped but the purpose of my executioner was not there, he wanted to damage my back so that I feel better the wood of my cross, so that I can feel the position gene better.

Indeed, my back tugs me in contact with the roughness of the raw wood to which I am now bound.

I feel good, very excited and would be even better if this damn bleak sun didn't cook my skin like that.

The crucifixion here at the top of the hill is different from the other yesterday, I have the impression of dominating the world and offering my body more to the more numerous people who parade at the foot of my cross.

Some have already touched me, touched me but did not deepen the thing in order to allow me to experience one of those famous orgasms that you have to cross on the cross.

On the cross, time does not exist but I see that my flogging will begin!

I hope that the blows will be powerful and that my breasts and my pussy will not be spared.

Ten shots, it goes very quickly but my chest is still marked as well as the inside of my thighs that I had spread to the maximum.

Although my vulva was affected by the last two lashes, it was not enough to send me to seventh heaven!

I ask for water but it is obviously refused to me.
I'm very thirsty and the sun knocks me out!

Finally, a man walks towards me, inserts a finger into my vagina and tickles my clitoris which has just been hit by the whip!
I drop the sauce and squirt on his hand while I scream begging him to continue!

I enjoy.

Returned to me, I wriggle on my cross and I now feel my muscles harden, knot, my whole body become heavier and heavier and I feel that my arms and legs find it difficult to bear it!

The second volley of blows already begins and the first hit my vulva and my clitoris!

The click that I expected, I ask that it hits harder, that it destroys me and left in an impressive orgasm!

The whip having finished, a woman, probably excited by the orgasm that I just went through, comes and sticks her lips on my sex!

I leave more beautiful, I feel my ends of breast pull, my stomach contract, my pussy dripping!
I would like it never ends but the woman who has not stopped masturbating also enjoyed it and after a last kiss on my vulva leaves her panting.

To drink, please!

I have collapsed on the ground since I was taken down from my cross, I feel like I have no more legs or arms, am annealed by the sun but am happy to have enjoyed myself!

I was really getting used to my cross and I can't wait to be nailed to it because I believe that, despite the pain I will experience in addition, my orgasms will be even more intense.

Definitely, I must be completely mad but I really have in me this need to die on the cross.

(Birgitt)

I realize much better now that I am on the cross and that I have just received my first flogging of what I imposed on others earlier!

I wanted to feel these pains, this total helplessness due to the position, this obscene exhibition and, sincerely, I am satisfied with the result!
I deserve it and I had to do it, there was no other solution for me!
And it is not yet the final torment, it is, in fact, only one last training before the big final scene.

I wonder what Bjorn is thinking right now! Is he cursing me for having almost forced him to accompany me or is he satisfied with suffering what he has imposed on others!
I will ask him the question this evening.

For the moment, I am suffering in silence because my arms and legs are starting to really cause me pain that radiates throughout my body!
The heat and thirst helping, this is really the beginning of my ordeal.

I feel spied upon, peeled by pairs of eyes that fix me and that gives me a certain excitement which makes me like someone who wants to make love and who impatiently waits for his partner to touch her, caress.

As a caress, it is that of the whip that reaches me because the last flogging of the day has just started.
I'm not sure if this makes me happy or makes me suffer because my feeling is very mixed!

I believe that this desire for suffering that I have in me compensates for the harm that the whip brings me!

I want to enjoy and I feel like leaving when, after being reached on the breasts, it is the turn of my vulva to be targeted!
he whip clicks, it hurts me a lot and I still start to enjoy, my pussy runs and my clitoris straightens.

It is very pleasant and I let myself go into the orgasm which carries me away!
I am no longer myself and shout garbage words that are not usually part of my vocabulary.

When I come to myself, I hang painfully held by the wrists! I have to take it back, it's not over for very long!

It's done, I passed this course and am lying on the ground!

Everyone is like me except Pete who is always on his cross!

Why ?

I am told that his heart has dropped!

I thought it mighty but appearances are sometimes misleading!

Finally, he only preceded us, we will join him soon.

The flogging was hard but very bearable and I feel it now that I am bound, my back against my cross!

I suppose that if we were whipped, it is mainly to show us that the wood of the cross which welcomes us is not covered with cushions and that the crucifixion is a torture and not, at the beginning, a part of pleasure.

So here I am for the second time exposed naked on a cross!

The first one went well but lasted only one hour and was not embellished with flogging sessions.

Well, I feel good!

I like that people can contemplate all the parts of my body especially the most intimate, it excites me terribly and if, in addition, they come to touch me, caress me, it gives me intense enjoyments.
I feel defenseless exhibited in this way and it increases my desire for sex.

My skin is suffering and will suffer terribly because the sun will not stop cooking it but I know that it is part of this torture that I deliberately chose.

I must be shiny with cum between my thighs because I feel my pussy run.

A couple in their fifties, completely naked like me, must have noticed because they are approaching me, the woman runs a hand between my legs and introduces two fingers into my vagina, she spreads her thighs and invites her companion to penetrate her while, with a clever tongue, she starts licking my clitoris!

A soft heat part of my sex invades my whole body and I let myself be carried away by this sweet enjoyment which seems to win the other two as well because they arch both when she receives in it the offering of long cum in her vagina!

They are now replaced by a giant who does not hesitate to caress me the burned skin of my breasts and my belly with his whip!

The transition from enjoyment to pain does not go too badly and here I am dancing on my cross to try to reduce the cramps that tie the muscles of my arms and legs!

I begin to really feel the real sufferings imposed on me by my cross and, without lying, I waited for them and wished them.

If it weren't for the sun and the thirst that torments me, I could even say that I feel good on my cross.

Here comes the giant who comes back to caress my breasts and the vulva!
The blows are more painful because my skin is more and more burned by the sun!
But it is relatively fast and I find myself lost in my thoughts already thinking of following the events!

How will I react when I will be permanently nailed?
Will I have the courage to let myself be tortured to death on my cross?

I think so, but each day suffices his sentence and that of today ends.

I am totally exhausted when I get off my cross!

I have twenty four hours to recover before the start of the final scene!

Our slaves are going to have a lot of work tonight to get us back on our feet.

Honestly, I really want to be definitely on my cross

Karine

I am relatively disappointed not to have reached the point of enjoyment when I was whipped but the purpose of my executioner was not there, he wanted to damage my back so that I feel better the wood of my cross, so that I can feel the position gene better.

Indeed, my back tugs me in contact with the roughness of the raw wood to which I am now bound.

I feel good, very excited and would be even better if this damn bleak sun didn't cook my skin like that.

The crucifixion here at the top of the hill is different from the other yesterday, I have the impression of dominating the world and offering my body more to the more numerous people who parade at the foot of my cross.

Some have already touched me, touched me but did not deepen the thing in order to allow me to experience one of those famous orgasms that you have to cross on the cross.

I hope that the blows will be powerful and that my breasts and my pussy will not be spared.

Ten shots, it goes very quickly but my chest is still marked as well as the inside of my thighs that I had spread to the maximum.

Although my vulva was affected by the last two lashes, it was not enough to send me to seventh heaven!

Finally, a man walks towards me, inserts a finger into my vagina and tickles my clitoris which has just been hit by the whip!

I enjoy.

Returned to me, I wriggle on my cross and I now feel my muscles harden, knot, my whole body become heavier and heavier and I feel that my arms and legs find it difficult to bear it!

The second volley of blows already begins and the first hit my vulva and my clitoris!

The click that I expected, I ask that it hits harder, that it destroys me and left in an impressive orgasm!

The whip having finished, a woman, probably excited by the orgasm that I just went through, comes and sticks her lips on my sex!

I leave more beautiful, I feel my ends of breast pull, my stomach contract, my pussy dripping!
I would like it never ends but the woman who has not stopped masturbating also enjoyed it and after a last kiss on my vulva leaves her panting.

To drink, please!

I have collapsed on the ground since I was taken down from my cross, I feel like I have no more legs or arms, am annealed by the sun but am happy to have enjoyed myself!

I was really getting used to my cross and I can't wait to be nailed to it because I believe that, despite the pain I will experience in addition, my orgasms will be even more intense.

Definitely, I must be completely mad but I really have in me this need to die on the cross.
Karine

I enjoy.

To drink, please!

I would like before my crucifixion to be whipped with a whip with spikes and nails at the edges till i bleed......after the audience will have the chance to fuck me beat me ...cum on me piss me....and with my body full of cum and piss i will be raedy to be nailed on the cross. After my nailing everyone csn whip me on the cross or fuckme or piss me

I would like before my crucifixion to be whipped with a whip with spikes and nails at the edges till i bleed......after the audience will have the chance to fuck me beat me ...cum on me piss me....and with my body full of cum and piss i will be raedy to be nailed on the cross. After my nailing everyone csn whip me on the cross or fuckme or piss me
Just like Nicole and Kathy to like something like this. Somebody should satisfy their craving.

(Aline)

The tears that run down my cheeks now that I'm lying at the foot of my totally exhausted cross are not tears of pain but simply the expression of the pain I feel because of Pete's death.

Yes, it was hard!

Yes it was painful!

Yes I suffered enormously!

But I think for all the new ones it was the same!

So why did Pete die?

I know that even before arriving here he was not well but I thought his illness was psychological!
I didn't know he had a heart condition, he never told me about it!
Anyway, he died on a cross as he wanted!

And me, you will say to me?

I went through the whole ordeal by gritting my teeth!

I clenched my teeth when I was painfully whipped in the back and fixed on my cross!

when I felt all of my muscles contracting and hurting myself constantly!

When they stripped my breasts and my stomach!

When a woman caressed me and licked my clitoris!
I loosened them when an intense orgasm passed through me, I could not hold back cries of enjoyment which were prolonged while the whip began to ping me again the front of the body!

I tightened them during the last part because it seemed long and painful.

Now, the easy part is over, we are going to be treated so that we can approach in the best way the last episode of our adventure, the one that will see us all die as we have chosen.

Pete, warn upstairs that we're coming.

(Beate)

Arms spread and tied, I am unable to move. The final lashes were intended to make us look like prisoners and convicts.
Even if this is a last test, it is cruel, everyone who passes us can enjoy us.
Here comes another fat man and looks for something to play with. It has long been clear that he can only use the whip but can’t get it up. He stops in front of me and paws at me everywhere, it is really unpleasant.

The disgusting man tries to make his cock stiff and dazed but it doesn’t work, so he takes his whip. The grip is in his mind his hard cock and he hurts me very much with it.
Finally he goes on, I think he tries for half an hour and then he lets go.

I feel me bad.

The ropes hold me by the joints and all ropes eat into my skin. Punctually at every hour the floggers come and take care of us. I arrive in a nice and orderly fashion, not too early, not too late. Everything here has its order.

The whip sings on my back. I have to count out loud. After the first 10 beats there is a short silence and I am turned around and then it goes on, another 10 beats. Exactly after the beats I am dropped on the floor. I try to gather my strength and then the henchmen tie me to the cross again. Yesterday I felt an irrepressible desire to enjoy myself, but today it seems that all that has gone. I collect the pain, suffer from the rope that holds me.

A young woman comes and looks at me closely, something is wrong with her, she stands in front of me and touches me, slowly and gently. That is something completely different. Tenderly she caresses me and kisses me in the crotch, I feel her tongue and she is enjoying herself on me.

Now I still feel like it and I try to take in as much pleasure as possible. The young woman has long since stuck her fingers inside me and teases me until I am wet. When I scream out, she is also overcome and she grabs her crotch and comes in a violent orgasm. The coming minutes are wonderful I forget the time until the hour is over and the floggers come again.

There the floggers come again and again they untie me to lay me over the beam. The whip lashes over the back come quickly and mercilessly. Again I have to count and woe betide me if I miscount. Again and again the leather straps with the pointed bone parts eat into and through my skin. My flesh is torn apart, they are really deep scratches that are being beaten.

My friends hanging next to me were scourged just as hard. Now my front is on and that is the worst. Over my shame about vulva they whip without mercy and just as mercilessly they whip my breasts.

I feel as if I am hanging there in shreds, but it is no more than what my friends had to endure.

Burning pain is one thing, the burning rays of the sun are another. Now that the flogging is over is another. I never thought the sun would shine so hot. But I’m dying of thirst, only a few more hours and it’s done. I’ll hold out for that long.

The woman from before comes back, she comes to me after every whipping and chases me through the desires. How fast she brings me to orgasm each time I don’t understand anymore, but it works. Now I am back in line with my friends and it continues.

What will happen when they hammer our nails through our bones and finally attach us to the wood?

Back
Top Bottom