Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus

Go to CruxDreams.com

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
That was 12 mins!....must have taken a great deal of time and effort to put together. Runs very smoothly on Google drive using this tablet.

stepnash

Executioner
Are you still working to improve it? just that the environment she is pictured in doesn't really match the story.

Ryan Potochnik

Assistant executioner
I'm Thinking About Making A New Movie Called Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus II Based On The Works I Posted This Week Called Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus And New And Improved Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus Using Different Music And Different Women Crucified And Vice Versa But I Can't Decide This Alone You Can Help By Voting In The Comments Section If You Want To See A Movie Called Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus II Or Not

Here Are Your Choices
Put 1 For Yes
Put 2 For No
Put 3 For I Dont Know
Put 4 For Who Cares

Put Your Number For Your Choice In The Comments Section

I Would Like To Add That I Also Am Doing This Same Poll On Cruxfoundation Votes From Thier As Well As Here Will Help Me Decide

Last edited by a moderator:

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
I've made a poll for you! :D

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
oops, I didn't see that you'd opened a separate poll thread, Ryan.
I've deleted that one, as there were already 2 votes on this one, none on the other.
I've copied in your post from the other one, in your first post on this thread.

chelior

Magistrate
The New And Improved Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus I Had Some Improvements From The Previous One I Made In The Previous One I Misspelled Some Word And Even Made It Better By Adding A Few Extra Scenes Please View It And Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BygG2Qiw2D2GNHBIN0Y2dDdIenc
Wonderful work ! Thank you very much.
But I prefer if you don't change the Jesus girl, and if she is really flogged, then crucified with real nails to make it more likely.

Ryan Potochnik

Assistant executioner
I Would Like To Say Thank You To All Of You Who Voted In This Poll So Far I Would Like To Make A Huge Announcement There Will Be Two Changes Top Plan One Thanks To A Suggestion By CrocceusTryannus On Cruxfoundation The Name Of This Sequel Of Sorts Will Be Changed To The Passion Of The Female Christ Its Gonna Be A Parody To The Movie The Passion Of The Christ Two The People Who Played Jesus And The Two Thieves In The Movies I Posted Called Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus And New And Improved Trial And Crucifixion Of The Female Jesus Will Reprise Their Roles After Conducting Lots Of Experiments And Looking At Lots Of Images With Other Women Crucified I Could Not Find Three That Were Suitable For Those Parts Than The Original Three I Used Only The Background Music And The People Who Will Play Annas Caiaphas Pilate Herod Crowds Who Shout Crucify Her The Sanhedrin And The Two False Witness Will Change

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
very fine work Ryan - the music suits it well, Carl Orff I think?

Top Bottom