Trial time for Barbaria

Go to CruxDreams.com

Glenarvon

Executioner
Some time ago, our Barbaria reiterated her innocence about 2013 CruxForums crash... I think it's time to resolve the matter definitively, giving Miss Barbaria the opportunity to clean up her reputation and silence suspects or insinuations.
And, as every insquisition follower well knows, the best way to find the truth is the judice of God. If a person tells the truth, the God of Internet will give him strength to resist to every pain or ordeal to which he'll be subjected.
So, i official ask to Barbaria to attend here, undergo to this trial and defend her position (if she refuse, we'll have to draw our conclusions...).

@Barbaria1 ’s solicitor released this statement today:

“My client states categorically that she did not cause the Cruxforums crash of 2013. And anyway, it was an accident. If anyone is to blame it’s xenforo, for offering users the option to “Crash Site? (Y/N)” in very small print just when she was on her third glass of wine”

Some time ago, our Barbaria reiterated her innocence about 2013 CruxForums crash... I think it's time to resolve the matter definitively, giving Miss Barbaria the opportunity to clean up her reputation and silence suspects or insinuations.
And, as every insquisition follower well knows, the best way to find the truth is the judice of God. If a person tells the truth, the God of Internet will give him strength to resist to every pain or ordeal to which he'll be subjected.
So, i official ask to Barbaria to attend here, undergo to this trial and defend her position (if she refuse, we'll have to draw our conclusions...).

I accept this opportunity to prove, once and for all, my innocence in this matter. So what happens next? Do I go straight to trial, or will I have to undergo an interrogation first? Do I get an attorney to defend me, and if so who? Who will be sitting in judgement? And should I be found innocent will I receive compensations? And if found guilty, what punishments accompany conviction of such a crime? Answers, please!

I accept this opportunity to prove, once and for all, my innocence in this matter. So what happens next? Do I go straight to trial, or will I have to undergo an interrogation first? Do I get an attorney to defend me, and if so who? Who will be sitting in judgement? And should I be found innocent will I receive compensations? And if found guilty, what punishments accompany conviction of such a crime? Answers, please!
I feel like we should respect the antique nature of this forum, and harness the interrogation methods of times past. In other words, I think it would most just if our fair Barbaria was put to the question.

I feel like we should respect the antique nature of this forum, and harness the interrogation methods of times past. In other words, I think it would most just if our fair Barbaria was put to the question.

Hang on here! Just how antique are we thinking??? :confused:

Spare me the rack :eek:
I'm still learning English, so I may be wrong. But I believe you are asking if anyone has a spare rack, right?

Sorry, I don't have one in my home. But I'm pretty sure someone here has it in his or her basement, so you don't have to feel disappointed yet. :p

I'm still learning English, so I may be wrong. But I believe you are asking if anyone has a spare rack, right?

Sorry, I don't have one in my home. But I'm pretty sure someone here has it in his or her basement, so you don't have to feel disappointed yet. :p

That is a stretch ... :rolleyes:

That is a stretch ... :rolleyes:
Of course, it can be used for stretching too!

tumblr_mria0pTxA51rmrwgqo1_500.jpg

(Image source)

Looks like my English is improving pretty well. :)

You will be chained to a whipping post and whipped 1000 times with a nine tail whip having 9 nails at each tail... till all your body is covered with blood

squirrel: me is here kittie
kittie: what u re waiting for destroy it!!!
kittie: just let it go!!!!
squirrel: no the ring is mine
<scary music effects>
(evil squirrel put one ring on paw become invisible)

smeagol squirrel jump on invisible squirrel back and spanky him later bite his paw with ring taking ring and spit squirrel no tasty paw then smeagol gollum squirrel jump from hapiness with one ring in paws, then evil squirrel attack gollum bald smeagol squirrel and they spanky each other and this no smart animals not saw is lava near and both fall to lava and melt there with one ring the evil sauron squirrel is defeated his tower with his dark energy and soul concentrad in fire eye get fall and big evil squirrel eye make boom! Also last good kitties from east defeated orcs squirrels and trolls squirrels cheieftain who stomped aragorn kittie run away and also army orcs squirrels too the middle earth is safe now meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
onesquirrelring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom