Trial time for Barbaria

Go to CruxDreams.com
What a thirst for blood!
This court, reluctantly, accept popular judgment, that's strongly inclined to condemn both the accused ...
But we want to show our clemency: there will be only ONE crucifixion.
So, we order a indefinitely long session of rape and tortures (at random draw) for both the accused. The first who faints or ask to stop it will be crucified. The other one will survive and... the court will find a valid alternative sentence.
To be absolutly "democratic", the jurors themselves will provide... I ask to jurors to choose a accused to work on.
Of course, that could mean a worse situation for one of the two... but, folks, vox populi... that's the spirit of any egalitarian and honest law.

What a thirst for blood!
This court, reluctantly, accept popular judgment, that's strongly inclined to condemn both the accused ...
But we want to show our clemency: there will be only ONE crucifixion.
So, we order a indefinitely long session of rape and tortures (at random draw) for both the accused. The first who faints or ask to stop it will be crucified. The other one will survive and... the court will find a valid alternative sentence.
To be absolutly "democratic", the jurors themselves will provide... I ask to jurors to choose a accused to work on.
Of course, that could mean a worse situation for one of the two... but, folks, vox populi... that's the spirit of any egalitarian and honest law.
Doing some serious soul searching to decide which one I'd prefer to work on....

For first, let's examine both the subjects...

In these days, they have been confined in the same metal box and they recieved regoulars whip, hot needles and cane treatments.
I know many of you visited them, and we really appreciate your your interest for their safety and health (guards told me about a continuous coming and going in that isolated room, you have been so careful and scrupolous...).
Mr Harry, plesase, open the box...

Both the women appear half awake, they eyes are closed, mouths open, they breathe heavily... ...they try to stay up, hugging each other. Barbaria's thin, pale body leans against Eulalia's, with her hands resting on her shoulders. Eulalia's hands rest on Barbaria's waist, their legs are weave together and their heads facing, with their foreheads resting on one another...
Me, Harry and some volu... hey! I said SOME! ...and some volunteers bring her out of the box... their bodies starts to move when they feel the fresh air... they try to raise head, to take deep breaths... sweat flows from the neck, sliding between the breasts, running down the back, down the legs...

You need to be refreshed a bit... Bring the buckets, please...
People in the room enjoys Eulalia's luod, deep moans when the sponges soaked in frozen water touch her body... Barbaria is a bit weaker and only few of us can hear her sweet, high cheep when the sponge touch her whip marks or her nipples.

"Please gentlemen, try to be quiet! we are triying to work here"

The sponge go through neck, chest, around breast, along the belly, the inner thigh...
Loud whistles and wows increase from the room when we squeeze the sponges on your head and you try to drink a few dropsm, when cold water starts to drop along your bodies...I have to admonish the overwrought audience:

"People! No rudeness here: This is the torture room!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom