Trial time for Barbaria

Go to CruxDreams.com
"...Two... ...three..."

rhythm is slow... you have to feel the pain of every stroke...

Meanwhile, with another cane under your chin, I keep your head up, so that the audience can see your face.
You try to stay silent, to show a proud look...
"...six... seven..." your eyes look at the audience, all your muscles contract at every hit, you clench your jaw and try to don't show any pain... but slowly your hardness cracks
The room is silent, everybody try to hear your breaths, waiting for some moan...
Some people smiles, some look a you with interest, some others bet on when you will start to cry...
"...nine..."
you cannot hold back a little high whine
your eyes get wet, your chin start to trembling...
"...twelve..."
You still try to keep your steadiness, but you can feel the tears scroll down on your cheeks and hear a murmur rising from the room...
You moans louder, breathing noisily now and trying to keep your hands in place.
"...sixteen..."
Your fingers arching, your nails sink into the wood
"and... Twenty!"

@Eulalia as the true perpetrator of the crime in question, and as such the constables have been sent to fetch her.
So here I am quite innocently doing my late-night CF staff-slavegirl duty, finding a suitable selfie for my profile banner
when suddenly I detect a whiff of Glenfarclas ...
no, it's chlorofff ...

1603486143790.png

This trial is a complete farce. The judge is biased, the jury is drunk and totally irresponsible, questioning and cross examinations are to be assisted by instruments of torture, my attorney is too inebriated to stand up, and nothing is happening while they search for Eulalia. Meanwhile I stand naked and shackled on the docket ... shivering, goose bumped, and tumescent ..., due to the lack of central heating, while outside I can hear the incessant sounds of construction as both gallows and crosses are being hastily constructed to meet the needs of whatever sentence may be decreed.
Watch out with such complaints! The judge hates contempt to court! :confused:

So here I am quite innocently doing my late-night CF staff-slavegirl duty, finding a suitable selfie for my profile banner
when suddenly I detect a whiff of Glenfarclas ...
no, it's chlorofff ...

1603486143790.png

Oh good, now this farce of a trial should get much Moore interesting. :p

“Is it really necessary to tie her up and gag her, boss?”

“Course it is, mate; she may be knocked out now but she’ll soon come round. You want to listen to her complaining all the way from here to the Old Bailey?”

“No! But why do we have to strip her and stuff her into a sack?”

“Well... stops her wriggling about and keeps her nice and docile. Besides, you saw her place, with all those Montycrusto pics on the walls, she loves it! We’re practically doing her a favour!”

“If you say so, boss!”

“Good lad. Now poke her with a stick, see if she’s conscious yet”

“Course it is, mate; she may be knocked out now but she’ll soon come round. You want to listen to her complaining all the way from here to the Old Bailey?”

“Well... stops her wriggling about and keeps her nice and docile. Besides, you saw her place, with all those Montycrusto pics on the walls, she loves it! We’re practically doing her a favour!”

“If you say so, boss!”

Uh huh. Matter of time now. Hope there’s room here on the docket for both of us. :rolleyes:

“If you say so, boss!”

oh i'm conscious enough - just fading in and out of this lovely dream,
some nice guys stripping me naked ... ooo, they're so rough!
now they're doing me up in bondage ... just enough, that's the way guys, good and tight ...
but i can still wriggle ....
now i seem to be in a sack... maybe this is some sort of 'back to the womb' dream?
this is lovely, i feel i'm being carried away ...
mmm ....

So, word has it they’ve managed to nab Eulalia and that she didn’t put up much of a fight. The trial will soon be underway again. This time with two crux girls standing bound and naked on the docket, accused of causing the Great Cruxforums Crash of the Summer of 2013.

Which of them is guilty? Eulalia, being a staff member at the time, had the opportunity. But then again, Barb, being a rebellious and accident prone type, may well have done the deed as well. Or, are they both guilty?

Well, the prosecutorial team will do its utmost to wring a confession from the true wrongdoer(s). The rack, whipping post, strappado, whips, hot coals and irons are all in readiness.

TheHangingTree has been sobered up enough to mount some semblance of a defense for both clients. The jury is ... well ... still drunk on their asses.

Not that it matters anyway, as out on the courthouse lawn a scaffolding with two nooses in addition to a pair of wooden crosses have been readied. The only question on everyone’s mind is which method of execution will be needed.

All that is needed is for Judge Glenarvon to call the court into session.

Last edited:
From local press:

"Young Harry just ended his second caning session. Following the usual sequence, after hands, he proceeded with the buttocks.

The butt-caning session took place regularly. Following the judge's instructions, the defendant remained standing, with her arms outstretched and her hands resting along the things, bearing strokes with strenght and stubbornness, causing some complaints from the public, who hoped for a quick break in her will...

The court noticed Mr Harry was a bit nervous, but very careful and accurate. Loud moans, copious tears and rhythmic movements of the defendant's body demonstrate the validity of his work.
"We saw her breast and her shoulders hop at every hit, that boy knows how to cause pain" declare one of the jurors "see her shaking legs give out and she fall on her knees just after the last shot was priceless" said another one.

Anyways, some, in the audience, complain a excessive kindness with the subject, deeming the way he held her hands while he verify damages after first session a bit unprofessional, and drying her tears from neck and chest unnecessary.

This court wants to show once again its willingness to comply Miss Moore requests. She complain lack of heating and privacy
We we accept all her requests: Transfer immediatly Miss Moore in the metal box for "special guests" in the boiler room.
So, you will have privacy, very high temperatures and no annoying drafts (barely oxygen...).
Plus, to guarantee your privacy, we'll turn off the cameras in that room... of course, that means we need to put up a guard, But, strangely, there are many volunteers, who accepted to work for free all tonight and tomorrow!

A hand caning? That's new and also intensely erotic, since it requires the accused to present her hands for such an act.

I protest! A few drinks does not a drunk Juror make!
I second the protest, I completely sober and can hold the accused by the tight --- don't slap my hand, I'll spill my drink

Back
Top Bottom