Trial time for Barbaria

Go to CruxDreams.com
by the way that’s not how chairs work
Sheesh, Monty! You'll be saying this isn't how beds work, next!

d47642816f830daf53a8d61889474dcd.jpg

Miss Moore. The fact that you accused an evident accomplice of yours (suffering from clear mental disorders) with the only purpose of wasting court's time just aggravates your position.
Were 24 hours in the hot box not enough for you?
And, by the way ... Tenants complained about loud noises throughout the hot air network. Moans, screams, rhythmic creaks disturbed them almost constantly all night and all day...

And the way you look tonight is an insult! Stay awake and, please, try stand without wobble...
Usher, please, dry her thighs and clean her a bit, as possible, before she dirty the floor...
Are you perhaps trying to stage a ludicrous allegation of mistreatment just to save yourself? Pointless! We have a sworn declaration of fourteen guards about your violent behavior during your permanence in the box.
Agents, Lock these two "buddies" together. In the same box.
Good night ladies. We meet again for breakfast...

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, as in many demented ramblings, there's a grain of truth - I did once lock out the entire membership, something no other staff member has ever managed to achieve, not even Barb :p Fortunately I was able, and cool-headed enough (to my surprise!) to reverse what I'd done. And it was due to something that had happened to our registration system that meant we couldn't block an unwanted member without blocking everyone else. But that wasn't the Great Crash - if I remember rightly, it was a glitch that cropped up when IM was restoring CF after the Crash.

As a matter of fact, as in many demented ramblings, there's a grain of truth - I did once lock out the entire membership, something no other staff member has ever managed to achieve, not even Barb :p Fortunately I was able, and cool-headed enough (to my surprise!) to reverse what I'd done. And it was due to something that had happened to our registration system that meant we couldn't block an unwanted member without blocking everyone else. But that wasn't the Great Crash - if I remember rightly, it was a glitch that cropped up when IM was restoring CF after the Crash.
Incriminating yourself in court!?:eek::facepalm::doh:

And you even don't have a defence attorney....!?:oops:
Miss Moore. The fact that you accused an evident accomplice of yours (suffering from clear mental disorders) with the only purpose of wasting court's time just aggravates your position.
.... who should say here : "Objection your honour! Biased statement!":loco:

Which is why ImageMaker’s signature says, “never banned”? :confused:

Well, as far as I’m concerned that makes it an open and shut case. Clearly, Eulalia is guilty, by her own admission, on two counts. And I am acquitted on the charge of causing the Great Crash, but appear to have gotten myself caught in contempt of court, which in this crazIly bizarre Alice-in-Wonderland-like thread, probably means I can look forward to the same execution sentence as she does, despite mine being a far lesser charge. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Which is why ImageMaker’s signature says, “never banned”?
That goes back to a time when he banned a member by mistake, and in penance banned himself. Or at least put 'banned' as his title. But fairly recently someone took it seriously and was baffled by it, so her changed it to 'never banned'. I think that's roughly the story, anyway ...

That goes back to a time when he banned a member by mistake, and in penance banned himself. Or at least put 'banned' as his title. But fairly recently someone took it seriously and was baffled by it, so her changed it to 'never banned'. I think that's roughly the story, anyway ...
Aha! Well, at least neither of us can be tried and crucified for that one :)

Clearly, Eulalia is guilty, by her own admission, on two counts. And I am acquitted on the charge of causing the Great Crash, but appear to have gotten myself caught in contempt of court, which in this crazIly bizarre Alice-in-Wonderland-like thread, probably means I can look forward to the same execution sentence as she does, despite mine being a far lesser charge. :facepalm:
Don't worry, you will resurrect in a different thread after the execution, like you always do. :p

Well, as far as I’m concerned that makes it an open and shut case. Clearly, Eulalia is guilty, by her own admission, on two counts. And I am acquitted on the charge of causing the Great Crash, but appear to have gotten myself caught in contempt of court, which in this crazIly bizarre Alice-in-Wonderland-like thread, probably means I can look forward to the same execution sentence as she does, despite mine being a far lesser charge. :facepalm:
Sounds like good justice to me!

I did once lock out the entire membership, something no other staff member has ever managed to achieve, not even Barb :p Fortunately I was able, and cool-headed enough (to my surprise!) to reverse what I'd done.
A clear case of witchcraft. This sorceress cast a spell that went wrong, denying many honest townspeople access to their own property; when she realised her mistake, she cast a spell of Undoing. She is clearly an accomplished and dangerous witch, and must be tortured until she reveals how often and in which positions she enjoys congress with the Devil. After that she may be burned or crucified at the pleasure of the court.

As for the Moore woman, there remains some doubt. An ordeal by ducking-stool may shed light on her nefarious activities.

Tree got called to the judge's chambers for a private conference. The judge asks "Do you have any defense for Barb or Eul?"
Tree answered honestly "No sir, I don't. Do I still have the job of crucifying the guilty parties?"

Hmm... I think there may be room for a mitigation of sentence. Depending on how kindly disposed the judge is to you, of course...

Back
Top Bottom