Tributes to Zerosen

Go to CruxDreams.com
Incidentally, talking of “tributes”, I’m pretty sure someone here did a 3D work based on this one:
36642C72-B7A3-426F-AEB3-49633F480F84.jpeg
Found it!!
5091240E-031F-4BF6-9157-50A4022AF329.jpeg
It’s by @ZaZ Animations and in case there was any doubt, it says “Zerosen inspired” on the image. :D Zaz seems to have assigned starring roles to @Eulalia and @Barbaria1
This (as well as medxo’s work shown above) is how inspiration/tribute should be done, NOT making unauthorised alterations to an artist’s actual works!

Last edited by a moderator:
Side by side for comparison (hope I’ve got the right Zerosen drawing!)
45D30FF7-8904-4A81-BA14-2198A3E31287.jpeg002A3280-C41C-4E76-87FA-7E24283E176C.jpeg
As @Jastrow says, his version “isn’t really an emulation but was inspired by [Zerosen’s] excellent work”

I must say, in response to Zerosen’s drawing.. INTERESTING way to make the damnata carry the nails to her place of crucifixion!! :eek::devil::very_hot:

Found it!!
View attachment 1141139
It’s by @ZaZ Animations and in case there was any doubt, it says “Zerosen inspired” on the image. :D Zaz seems to have assigned starring roles to @Eulalia and @Barbaria1
This (as well as medxo’s work shown above) is how inspiration/tribute should be done, NOT making unauthorised alterations to an artist’s actual works!
The nearest one is definitely @Eulalia. I won’t do what they have her doing, which is why they’re preparing to whip me again.

The nearest one is definitely @Eulalia. I won’t do what they have her doing, which is why they’re preparing to whip me again.
Yes, notice the very careful way i'm using my teeth, just very gently biting and rolling it between them makes it get all the more excited! :devil:

Found it!!
View attachment 1141139
To my shame, I didn't - and don't - remember ZaZ doing that. He spent a short, very productive, time here 5 years ago,
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-twisted-arena-chronicles-master-thread-by-zaz.5930/post-297734[/URL]
He seems to have pulled out of DevArt later that year, pissed off with being 'flagged', if he's still active, it's on Patreon.

Found it!!
View attachment 1141139
Yes indeed, so very true.
And thank you for posting these.

Back
Top Bottom