trouble logging in?

Go to CruxDreams.com
That’s just what a guilty person would say.. :rolleyes: let’s have a fair trial and a swift guilty verdict, followed by whipping and crucifixion as usual :D
I think as a God-Emperor you might want to be more careful, the next time someone decided to rebel you could end up sitting on a golden throne and screaming into the warp for 10,000 and a bit years.

Just saying.

I’m getting a few people telling me that they still can’t access cf due to the redirect error on discord. I think Malins has the right problem here
It will not stop, Stab!

❤️

Innocent, eh? Let’s see if they change their tune after a non-prejudicial 100 lashes and nailed to a crux.

If after a couple of days they still claim innocence then maybe we can consider leniency?

Leniency in this case, of course, involves leg-breaking, and likely fatal, but is presumably preferable to the alternative.

The spectacle will be very entertaining, we could run a highlight reel during the halftime at the Super Bowl… it sure would beat watching another 2 hours of American Football!

I can access CF with Opera... but if I hit the "VPN" button that's left of the address bar, and activate it with "optimal location" which for me is Europe, (IP address 77.111.247.45,) -- I immediately get "Your IP address has been banned."
It's good to know it's not just me that's getting this problem then...

Yes that's obviously so.

I can access CF with Opera... but if I hit the "VPN" button that's left of the address bar, and activate it with "optimal location" which for me is Europe, (IP address 77.111.247.45,) -- I immediately get "Your IP address has been banned."

but once I switch to some other of the inbuilt available locations, say "Asia" or "Americas" it works again.
The problem with VPNs is that they're much used by spammers. I don't see any record of that one being banned here, but it may have been blocked by some intermediary.

The problem with VPNs is that they're much used by spammers. I don't see any record of that one being banned here, but it may have been blocked by some intermediary.
It's definitely blocked by this site. If it was blocked elsewhere, I wouldn't even be able to connect to the site at all. The fact that I can connect, yet I get a "Your IP address has been banned" message - originating from this site (see below) - means that it is 100% being blocked by cruxforums and not by a third party;

Opera Europe VPN Banned.jpg

It's definitely blocked by this site. If it was blocked elsewhere, I wouldn't even be able to connect to the site at all. The fact that I can connect, yet I get a "Your IP address has been banned" message - originating from this site (see below) - means that it is 100% being blocked by cruxforums and not by a third party;

View attachment 1274151
I checked the IP given by Malins, I don't know what you used.

Back
Top Bottom