Two-factor authentication

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry folks, my bad. :spank:

We were discussing ways to tighten our admissions procedures and security, I asked IM tentatively whether two-step verification could be made compulsory for new registrants, but he misunderstood me and implemented it instantly for all of us! :eek:

I've asked IM to suspend it.
Two factor Identification has so far worked for me. I'm visiting CF via cell phone and PC.

After playing around with codes, I messed up in the beginning (wanted access by authenticator for the Phone and for the PC by E-Mail Code, all that at the same time). That doesn't function, it seems.

So I blew it first to some point. Then I figured, I may have to decide how I would want to identify and got back on the track.

You communicated above, how this has happened Eulalia. Will there be mercy? I think I better wash my hands.....:D

Sorry folks, my bad. :spank:

We were discussing ways to tighten our admissions procedures and security, I asked IM tentatively whether two-step verification could be made compulsory for new registrants, but he misunderstood me and implemented it instantly for all of us! :eek:

I've asked IM to suspend it.
Eul, you can hide everywhere you want, I'll find you and I'll take care of your nipples

playing_with_your_nipples_by_3dperversion-dc48tet.jpg

Gerembeau, coming back from hell with a big THX to Madiosi and Wragg

Back
Top Bottom