Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aves

Magistrate
Thought to share these here since I don't ever really finish any of my art pieces. Perhaps I might get the inspiration to keep going and make something good. Who knows. Anyways, I'll do this in a few separate posts to show off what I got .

First off here is just a test I did to see if I could draw a crux sketch digitally for the first time.

Attachments

• Crux draft 1.jpg
    Crux draft 1.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 1,048
This here is a series of drawings I wanted to start showing the trial and execution of Ibara from my hero academia. I only got one in the works so far I haven't gone back to in a few weeks but it's basically the starting point where she's being put on trial.

Fan fiction I put together for this one is that she gets transported back in time with other characters from the show before quirks became a thing and she is being judged as a witch and being sentenced for execution by crucifixion. Having the Holy Saint personality she does, I figure she'll be willing to accept her fate as a martyr and carry the cross. maybe I'll continue this one.

I wanted to also do a few individual ones for the other girls.

Attachments

• Ibara Trial Draft.jpg
    Ibara Trial Draft.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 910
  • Ibara_Shiozaki.png
    Ibara_Shiozaki.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 586
  • Ibara_Shiozaki_Hero_Costume_(Anime).png
    Ibara_Shiozaki_Hero_Costume_(Anime).png
    95.4 KB · Views: 822
I also have koikatsu that I sometimes make obscure characters on or do crux scenes. Never finished any of them though and they're just works in progress. The Ryuko koi is not made by me by the way and the other two are just base kois you can find premade in the game to use. I just added some scarred textures onto them to resemble whip marks. The full scene has more girls in it though but I want to hold off on posting it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (274).png
    Screenshot (274).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 954
  • Screenshot (181).png
    Screenshot (181).png
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 982
Work in progress for a crux art of Mina Ashido from MHA. Gonna have to figure out how to compress the image. Sorry for the large size right now.

Attachments

• Mina Crux Draft Final.jpg
    943.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Should be noted that pretty much everything here is unfinished and I am not open to requests because I know I will forget to finish the work. I got other stuff on my daily activities plate I may prioritize.

If it looks a bit shabby, I still need to work on it.

progress so far, I may need to tinker more with resolutions to make it visible without the art itself looking too terrible from pixelation

Attachments

• Mina Crux Draft Final 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
Also small request but given that this is one of my first posts here and I am not quite comfortable in sharing this work, I'd like to ask that it is kept to these forums only.

Whatch my favorite characters from anime crucified i like that idea a lot
I could do some extra sketches or koikatsu cruxes for some other characters that haven't had crux art done of them before but for that, I may need my own models or permission to use the kois of other creators for that.

I could do some extra sketches or koikatsu cruxes for some other characters that haven't had crux art done of them before but for that, I may need my own models or permission to use the kois of other creators for that.
Interesting i hope you can fixed that and you can give more draw like ashido

I'm currently working on shading Mina's hair and face before moving onto nails, blood, tears, and wood textures in terms of coloring.

Huh, why was this thread moved to Fantasy Unlimited?
Was also wondering. Nothing but crux work here. Think they assumed it wasn't because of the thread title.

I'm currently working on shading Mina's hair and face before moving onto nails, blood, tears, and wood textures in terms of coloring.
Great take your time to perfect your draw i hope whatch the draw finish soon and whatch more like this

Hmm, can we contact one of the forum moderators about this?
New to the forum but probably should. Don't know who to ask specifically.

Back
Top Bottom