Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next set of lashes was brutal. The guard went all out and spared little of his strength and energy, flogging across the sides of Haruno's waist and across her thighs. Her fair skin burned red with blood and gashes from every strike, causing her to shriek and spit out blood from the onslaught.

CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-45-40-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-45-34-Render.png

Haruno's body writhed and turned wretchedly as her sides were struck. Her mental capacity couldn't even handle trying to shield herself by moving to her side. Every lash felt like it would send her body into a deathly spasm yet somehow she was still alive and fully aware of what was happening to her.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-44-13-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-44-17-Render.png

The guard's lashes grew faster but their strength was ebbing as he began tiring out, but it did not stop him from continuing in his frenzy. The courtyard was filled with Haruno's screams and anyone in the vicinity could hear it. Surely some of the citizens living close by were woken up by the shrill screeching but none made an effort to know what was going on. Instead, the flogging continued for a near full hour.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-45-28-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-44-26-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-44-05-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-43-55-Render.png

Eventually the lashes became weaker and slower, yet Haruno was already fading out of consciousness. The last few whippings only made her jolt a bit back and forth as her head lolled almost lifelessly to her side. The guard continued still, as long as she was breathing and still reacted to the pain, he would strike at her body.

CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-51-17-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-51-08-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-51-25-Render.png

The last few strikes were delivered, the guard eased his blows but made sure to make them count. The woman's death would be guaranteed at this point and the trine would certainly have his head should he allow her to die.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-51-44-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-51-39-Render.png

Haruno breathed weakly, blood stopped drooling from her mouth but her entire body was wet with her own fluids, practically forming it's own layer of skin on top of her. Eventually her body stopped moving and she hung limp, breathing faintly from the thrashing she was given. At this time, midday was closing in.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-51-53-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-52-07-Render.png

The flogging was over, Haruno hung limp upon the beam, as though crucified already; but the guard knew that this wasn't the end of her trials.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-59-43-Render.png

Looking over her, he began admiring the curves of her body and the glistening of her skin, no matter how bloody and bruised it was at this point. It was no surprise now how she managed to seduce so many men yet the thought of how she ended many of them stopped the guard from making any advances. As much as he was tempted to, toying with a witches body in such a manner would surely bring about a curse on him and his household.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-59-57-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-59-39-Render.png

"Better you than me." he spoke with relief in his voice. "Soon this will all be over for you, then we can go after the cove of witches that sent you here to begin with. They'll get theirs, don't you worry; and after all is said and done, whatever anger or hatred you harbor for them will be theirs to deal with."
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-00-02-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-13-59-52-Render.png

The young woman faintly whispered under her breath but was not heard. Perhaps even though unconscious, her ties as a witch let her hear that which the living could not, but the world would never know.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-00-43-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-00-54-Render.png

The guard undid the shackles hold the woman to the post and let her body slowly fall to lay on the ground in front of it. She lay like the dead in their cribs, but vividly still showed signs of life.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-02-52-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-02-59-Render.png

He continued looking over her, amused by the peculiar sight of how much her hair matched the red colors across her body. Almost as though she was fit for this sort of ordeal. To him, her beauty shined even more now than it did before, having the time to observe her more closely.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-03-11-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-03-05-Render.png

Her curves were even more amplified now as she lay on her side, her skin shining under rising midday sun. Her soft breathing only amplified the strangely attractive look of helplessness that he saw in her.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-03-25-Render.png

Eventually, Haruno woke up and managed to sit up in her weakened state. The shock and pain caused her to stumble as she rose and her body trembled as she tried to keep her composure. Regardless, there seemed to be a new sense of vigor within her that the guard could see, as if the brutal beating only strengthened her resolve to stand against her punishers.

"What's with that look?" the guard asked, surprised at her new found energy. "Don't tell me, you're actually looking forward to this execution?"

"I.... I-i am....." Haruno shuddered out those words.

"You're s-serious?!" the guard exclaimed in bewilderment. "You may as well get more blows from this whip if you want punishment! but I can't let you have that of course. The trine have set their limits with your sentence."
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-07-38-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-07-49-Render.png

"So what is it that you're looking forward to so much? Hanging by your blood broke wrists and feet, naked for all to laugh at and for the crows to pick at? Surely you can't be serious." he ranted at the nonsense he was hearing from the woman. Then he paused briefly and thought to himself.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-08-03-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-07-57-Render.png

"Or.... is it that you're wanting to be a martyr? Thinking you can scare us all with your 'noble sacrifice'?" he asked mockingly. Haruno however did not answer. The look of her eyes was all that the guard needed to see to tell what her reason was. He laughed coldly, "well if it's martyrdom, then let me get you the perfect attire for your outing!'.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-08-16-Render.png

The guard walked off, letting Haruno sit on the ground for a time while she recovered, but he came back almost as soon as he had left, weaving a circlet of nettle in his hands. He walked up to Haruno and leaned down in front of her, taking out the circlet and placing it firmly on her head.

"There! A crown fit for a noble martyr such as yourself!" he laughed mockingly as he fitted it around her lobe. The nettle dug through her hair and sharply nipped at her scalp. In some places, the nettle broke her skin and small droplets of blood formed. If the nettle itself didn't already tangle itself into her long red hair, the blood drops dried and created patches of dry sticky hair where the thorns broke through skin, though her red hair disguised a lot of the blood underneath
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-11-23-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-11-26-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-11-33-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-11-30-Render.png

Haruno sat adorned with heavy lashes and a crown of thorns, a cruel attire that a prisoner like her would wear to their execution.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-14-12-13-Render.png

I wait for the next part if you will finish it :)
The guard walked off, letting Haruno sit on the ground for a time while she recovered, but he came back almost as soon as he had left, weaving a circlet of nettle in his hands. He walked up to Haruno and leaned down in front of her, taking out the circlet and placing it firmly on her head.

"There! A crown fit for a noble martyr such as yourself!" he laughed mockingly as he fitted it around her lobe. The nettle dug through her hair and sharply nipped at her scalp. In some places, the nettle broke her skin and small droplets of blood formed. If the nettle itself didn't already tangle itself into her long red hair, the blood drops dried and created patches of dry sticky hair where the thorns broke through skin, though her red hair disguised a lot of the blood underneath
View attachment 1143452View attachment 1143451View attachment 1143449View attachment 1143450

Haruno sat adorned with heavy lashes and a crown of thorns, a cruel attire that a prisoner like her would wear to their execution.
View attachment 1143448

The hour after her flogging, Haruno was washed with a single cold bucket of water and led out to the main gate of the prison quarter. She was allowed to have her sandals and half her top clothing back for the walk to her execution site. Her brief moments of comfort to be clothed again were sparse as the guards brought forth a large wooden beam.

She stared at it, silently terrified of its imposing size. It looked heavier than what her shoulders and arms would be able to manage carrying but the guards obviously wouldn't give her a choice. As she stood looking at it, one of the guards started chuckling maliciously.

"Like it? We made it just for you. You better squirm as much as possible on it for all the damn blisters you gave me while I worked on cutting it!" he sneered. Haruno made no attempt to look his way or respond.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-29-26-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-29-32-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-30-00-Render.png

"Alright, that's enough! I'm done toying around. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can relax at the tavern. On your knees!" the second guard shouted as he forced Haruno down. Every bit of his hand clutched firmly at her shoulder, sending searing pain into her arm.

Haruno lowered her head and obeyed. She had given up her sense of preservation and the sooner she'd give up her sense of shame, the better. Crowds might form to watch her struggle her way to the execution site but she refused to give them the pleasure of seeing her die broken. It was only a matter of time now.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-39-53-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-39-57-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-40-43-Render.png

The crossbeam was lifted up and places on her shoulders, the weight of it already crushing down on Haruno, making it difficult to breathe. The first guard had walked up with rope in his hand, ready to tie the beam to her arms. Whatever happened next, Haruno felt ready for her punishment.
CharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-55-03-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-54-46-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-03-13-22-54-25-Render.png

Definitely looking forward to seeing both Mina and Haruno complete their respective journeys, and to any future journeys you may portray!
This may sound brash but I make these when I am in the mood. I see them as a time waster otherwise when I'd rather be working on more appropriate projects or work. Right now I'm not feeling it.

Also I have decided to not finish Mina unless I go back and just redo it entirely. Small chance though.

I know it's not the most appropriate answer but I regard my work here as my own choice. NSFW and Crux work is not something I want to be associated with unless it's in closed spaces like these forums.

Yet I am more than willing to provide people the resources they need to make their own as I am an enthusiast for expanding the range of what art styles and characters this sort of artwork is done for.

I'm stating my own anticipation as encouragement to you, nothing more. I would like to see you continue, nothing more. Your work is appreciated here, nothing more. Honestly, a little baffled at your reply. Here I thought expressing appreciation for and anticipation of an artist's work was...kind of in short supply around here, lately. Figured I'd pitch in a little.

Just for the record, I have read the whole thread to this point, and your requests thread as well. I know what you've already explained about your situation, your motive, and your "when I feel like it" project style (and understand your feelings on the matter rather personally, I might add). I've seen a number of exasperating interactions from others. I get it if you're just reacting to my comment as if it's another in a series of annoyances. But I gotta say it's kind of annoying on my end when honest praise is received coldly. Can I simply encourage you, with no ulterior motive, because I like what you've done and would like to positively reinforce it? (If you actually don't want that, I'll oblige, no hard feelings. I get it if you don't want to feel personally tied to this sort of hobbyist venture, even through positive feedback.)

I'm stating my own anticipation as encouragement to you, nothing more. I would like to see you continue, nothing more. Your work is appreciated here, nothing more. Honestly, a little baffled at your reply. Here I thought expressing appreciation for and anticipation of an artist's work was...kind of in short supply around here, lately. Figured I'd pitch in a little.

Just for the record, I have read the whole thread to this point, and your requests thread as well. I know what you've already explained about your situation, your motive, and your "when I feel like it" project style (and understand your feelings on the matter rather personally, I might add). I've seen a number of exasperating interactions from others. I get it if you're just reacting to my comment as if it's another in a series of annoyances. But I gotta say it's kind of annoying on my end when honest praise is received coldly. Can I simply encourage you, with no ulterior motive, because I like what you've done and would like to positively reinforce it? (If you actually don't want that, I'll oblige, no hard feelings. I get it if you don't want to feel personally tied to this sort of hobbyist venture, even through positive feedback.)
I do not mean any ill will towards anyone with my replies. Expressing tone is difficult to do with text and my way of writing is a bit odd compared to other people.

I appreciate the comments but I don't want to encourage anyone. It's my own perception of the work I do that bothers me more than the people who respond. With that, I'd hate to disappoint people by building up overhyped expectations. My apologies if it came off that way.

For anything else, I have not taken the time to talk things out with the community. I dont want to be cold but I have a hard time loosening up in new environments.

hey! don't worry about the miscommunication, I'm sure all of us understand you, and we respect you since you put a lot of effort into your creations!

more importantly, keep it up with your work! just do what you like and what you're interested in, i totally agree that good mood makes good artworks too, then appreciations,admirations and adorations will follow! :D you got this!

Unrelated to the previous story, I have wanted to do a crux shot with Hayaka. Safe to say that this time, I'm actually proud of how this looks despite it being very simple to set up. I have not done a single beam crux scene yet and I think this one looks absolutely gorgeous.

CharaStudio-2022-04-15-02-11-24-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-04-15-02-11-13-Render.png

Unrelated to the previous story, I have wanted to do a crux shot with Hayaka. Safe to say that this time, I'm actually proud of how this looks despite it being very simple to set up. I have not done a single beam crux scene yet and I think this one looks absolutely gorgeous.

View attachment 1157494View attachment 1157495
There I have to entirely agree with you, Aves! :)

Alright, seems it's time continue this story.

The cross beam was tied down to Haruno, her wrists fastened so tightly that she could feel her own pulse. For a moment she thought she could get some rest for a few moments before having to lift it up.

"By the gods, this damn skirt is getting in the way! On your feet!" the guard behind Haruno yelled. She was pulled up shakily to her feet, now bearing the full weight of the cross beam. She struggled to keep her balance as the guard began tucking away her long skirt. She felt the nakedness of her legs and rear as a cold breeze swept past her. "There, now it won't cause you to trip on your way to the execution site. Be grateful for it, witch!" the guard exclaimed with satisfaction.

"With that we are ready to head out!" the other guard cheered. "I like seeing criminals get their justice! Hopefully this one goes by fast!"
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-21-12-37-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-05-01-21-12-51-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-05-01-21-13-11-Render.png

"Halt! You are not to leave just yet!" a deeper voice sounded.

"Huh? What's going on? We were just about to send this wench on her way!' the second guard groaned.
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-22-27-Render.png

Two other guards had shown up with 2 female prisoners in tow behind them. Both wore ragged clothes and carried burning whip marks across their bodies.

"Captain's orders. These two are prisoners we've had thrown into cells but had no trials held while the Trine were leading delegations elsewhere." stated the first of the two guards.

"Officer, you mean to tell me we've had other prisoners this entire time we haven't yet dealt with?" the gruffer guard irritatingly asked.
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-22-40-Render.png

"They weren't worth the time then but now the captain is suspicious of any female felons we come across." the officer stated. "He's gotten the approval to have these two flogged and crucified along with the witch. Some of his personal men have already had their way with them. They're not worth keeping around."
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-23-23-Render.png

"Shit, that's triple the work! You don't seriously expect us to crucify these two as well?!" the gruffer guard continued complaining.

"Watch your tongue in front of an officer! You are to crucify these two felons along with the witch. Extra cross beams have already been prepared for them and stakes have been carried to the execution sight!" the officer snapped.
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-22-55-Render.png

Haruno watched from the corner of her eye and looked over to the two female prisoners. She noticed their glaring eyes at her, seemingly infuriated by her execution leading to theirs as well. She had no words to say to them, only a small sinful thought hoping they'd suffer as she will on their crosses.
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-23-34-Render.png

"Fine, but can I ask what these two are in for?" the gruffer guard asked.

"This one here was caught assassinating guards on highways and around the outskirts of the city. She's already been interrogated for treason and assassination plots against some of our nobles and priests." the officer stated while pointing to the lithe woman with darker hair.
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-23-54-Render.png

"The other one is a common thief and has been slipping away from repeated attempts to have her caught. Originally she was only assumed to get a flogging and tossed back out into the streets but she was caught trying to steal some of the golden ware from the Trine's cathedral." the officer pointed to the younger girl with light hair. "Such crimes deserve public execution and you will carry them out!"
CharaStudio-2022-05-01-22-24-03-Render.png

Last edited:
Alright, seems it's time continue this story.

The cross beam was tied down to Haruno, her wrists fastened so tightly that she could feel her own pulse. For a moment she thought she could get some rest for a few moments before having to lift it up.

"By the gods, this damn skirt is getting in the way! On your feet!" the guard behind Haruno yelled. She was pulled up shakily to her feet, now bearing the full weight of the cross beam. She struggled to keep her balance as the guard began tucking away her long skirt. She felt the nakedness of her legs and rear as a cold breeze swept past her. "There, now it won't cause you to trip on your way to the execution site. Be grateful for it, witch!" the guard exclaimed with satisfaction.

"With that we are ready to head out!" the other guard cheered. "I like seeing criminals get their justice! Hopefully this one goes by fast!"
View attachment 1165938View attachment 1165937View attachment 1165936

"Halt! You are not to leave just yet!" a deeper voice sounded.

"Huh? What's going on? We were just about to send this wench on her way!' the second guard groaned.
View attachment 1165935

Two other guards had shown up with 2 female prisoners in tow behind them. Both wore ragged clothes and carried burning whip marks across their bodies.

"Captain's orders. These two are prisoners we've had thrown into cells but had no trials held while the Trine were leading delegations elsewhere." stated the first of the two guards.

"Officer, you mean to tell me we've had other prisoners this entire time we haven't yet dealt with?" the gruffer guard irritatingly asked.
View attachment 1165934

"They weren't worth the time then but now the captain is suspicious of any female felons we come across." the officer "He's gotten the approval to have these two flogged and crucified along with the witch. Some of his personal men have already had their way with them. They're not worth keeping around."
View attachment 1165932

"Shit, that's triple the work! You don't seriously expect us to crucify these two as well?!" the gruffer guard continued complaining.

"Watch your tongue in front of an officer! You are to crucify these two felons along with the witch. Extra cross beams have already been prepared for them and stakes have been carried to the execution sight!" the officer snapped.
View attachment 1165933

Haruno watched from the corner of her eye and looked over to the two female prisoners. She noticed their glaring eyes at her, seemingly infuriated by her execution leading to theirs as well. She had no words to say to them, only a small sinful thought hoping they'd suffer as she will on their crosses.
View attachment 1165931

"Fine, but can I ask what these two are in for?" the gruffer guard asked.

"This one here was caught assassinating guards on highways and around the outskirts of the city. She's already been interrogated for treason and assassination plots against some of our nobles and priests." the officer stated while pointing to the lithe woman with darker hair.
View attachment 1165930

"The other one is a common thief and has been slipping away from repeated attempts to have her caught. Originally she was only assumed to get a flogging and tossed back out into the streets but she was caught trying to steal some of the golden ware from the Trine's cathedral." the officer pointed to the younger girl with light hair. "Such crimes deserve public execution and you will carry them out!"
View attachment 1165929
Loving this story and these images!

Under the midday sun, the three girls began making their final walk towards the execution site. Their bruised and torn skin was exposed to the chilling winds of the day and the brutal burning of the sun. There was no in between to soothe their aching bodies. The gravelly road did not help either yet only Haruno was protected from its rough texture as she was given sandals to wear during her final walk.
CharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-35-15-Render.png

Four guards accompanied them during the trek. The two at the front carried a hammer and the crude metal chained whip, no doubt to ensure that the condemned kept walking.
They walked alongside Haruno to make sure the main prisoner couldn't make any attempts to escape or slow down.
CharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-35-24-Render.png

From behind Haruno, walked Kale the assassin, glaring with hatred and contempt towards Haruno. Another member of the Inchast cove, she was sent to the capital under orders to assassinate the Trine. It was a wasted effort, an ambush caught her on one of her first nights in the city and she was locked up while the Trine were away on a pilgrimage to the north. Kale had hoped she could stall for time for back up to arrive and break her free. Unfortunately Haruno was caught soon after the Trine returned and immediately drew their attention towards the Inchast threat.
CharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-35-34-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-35-53-Render.png

Kale was allowed to keep some of her clothing she was wearing when caught. Her top, shoes, and gloves were confiscated and burned for fear of any witch curse on them. Instead she was given bandages to wrap around her feet and wrists, ragged replacements for her finger clothing. Her midrith was exposed, showing her lithe body and muscled waist from her assassin training, making it clear what sort of criminal she was.
CharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-36-04-Render.png

At the back of the group were two spearman surrounding the last of the condemned, a peasant thief by the name of Lisha. She had no background, just a street rat that grew up alone and often thieved to get by. While common rabble like her was largely ignored by most of the city, the guards still made an effort to try and catch her for years. The accepted punishment for her kept growing in severity with each escape, she would have only received a flogging within the dungeon cells and thrown back onto the streets. Lisha became too daring for her own good however and attempted to steal from the Trine's cathedral, resulting in her immediate arrest and torture at the hands of the guard. Unfortunately for her, the sentence for Kale and Haruno had roused extreme suspicion in the Trine and Captain of the guard. She was sentenced to crucifixion in the case she sided with the Inchast cove. She would not be the last girl to be condemned to such a fate.

Lisha's body was much more frail compared to Kale or Haruno. She struggled to bear the weight of her crossbeam and tilted side to side, having a guard forcefully swing her back around each time she began to fall. Despite the dirty rag clothes, they were the very same that she was captured in and the guards made no attempt to replace her old rags. Perhaps for Lisha, her walk was the least shameful of the three girls because of this.
CharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-22-00-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-22-10-Render.png

Onwards the three girls walked, across the bridge from the prison fort and now heading towards the town center where the public would see their shameful display. Beyond that lied the city gates where they would be crucified for all to see.
CharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-20-07-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-05-02-02-23-08-Render.png

Now I am curious which of the three girls everyone is anticipating to see crucified the most.

The brave yet to be broken martyr, Haruno?

The proud and cold blooded killer, Kale?

Or the frail innocent thief that meant no harm, Lisha?

Back
Top Bottom