Unisex Chrome-plated Steel Cuffs

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unisex Steel Restraints

RETAIL PRICE $99.95
OUR PRICE $49.95
YOU SAVE 50.03%

Wow! Such a deal you'll get on these babies. These Unisex Chrome-plated Steel Restraints are so beautiful you can't argue, you just have to order them. That's an order. ;) All kidding aside, we highly recommend these cuffs, in either small, medium or large sizes. In fact, everyone in our office was drooling over them when we first got them in and already have their own sets, so now its your turn to own a pair of mirror finish luxury chrome cuffs.

You get 1 pair of cuffs (2 Pieces) with Magnetic Locking Pins; the magnetic pins stay put, yet pop out easily with a gentle push for removal. You can use the tip of a pen, a toothpick or paper clip, the back of a handcuff key; almost anything will release the locking pin...except their fingertips! The weight of these cuffs is perfect, not too heavy - not too light, and each has an O-ring for easy attachment to snaps, chains, ties or other bondage gear. You can securely lock your sub's wrists, link them together or attach them to the toys and devices of your choice, but these cuffs are so beautiful and attractive that they can also be worn as jewelry. The stunning chrome finish is both pleasing to the eye and very distinctive so, for protection and storage, a beautiful draw string bag is included with each set of cuffs.

Measurements: SMALL: The inside diameter of this S Size is 5.5 cm, the width is 2.0 cm. MEDIUM: The inside diameter of this M Size is 6.0 cm, the width is 2.0 cm. LARGE: The inside diameter of this L Size is 7.0 cm, the width is 2.0 cm. The weight of this item is approximately 350g (sm), 380g (med) or 430g (lg). Shipping charges on this item will be $5.99.

www.DeTailsDeals.com

Sorry. I forgot to activate the email notifications. Unfortunately, at this time we are not shipping out of the United States but I will let you know if, and when, we do.

BF

Actually, I see that email notification is always on...maybe I deactivated it? Gotta look in the gmail...

Unfortunately, at this time we are not shipping out of the United States but I will let you know if, and when, we do.
So what's the point of advertising here, where most are non-US?

Well, some people on this site are from the US or know others who are. I am trying to spread the site by word of mouth and am also trying to work out international shipping where the shipping total will not eclipse the price of the deal itself. We're trying to make the deal as big as possible for all.

trying to work out international shipping where the shipping total will not eclipse the price of the deal itself.
I don't see the problem:
Domestic US shipment: $ ...
International shipment zone 1 (USPS): $ ...
etc...
It's as simple as that.
Leave it up to the buyer to decide if the shipment cost is too high.

You don't sell regulated stuff that would cause huge paperwork.

So the "we are working it out" thing sounds a bit like a lame excuse in my ears... (being said by one who does ship stuff internationally)

Mailing your cuffs internationally (Europe for an example) would cost $5.34 ($17 priority mail), no real danger to "eclipse the price".

Back
Top Bottom