Upgrade?

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Right, well I've tried switching to 'Shades of Grey' background and find the header is missing from the home page.
But now I can't get back to Default (white) backgound :crybaby2:

PS now it's let me! :lily:
it's all most confusing, my brain's fuzzy after Christmas... :godsdrink0nw:

Right, well I've tried switching to 'Shades of Grey' background and find the header is missing from the home page.
But now I can't get back to Default (white) backgound :crybaby2:

PS now it's let me! :lily:
it's all most confusing, my brain's fuzzy after Christmas... :godsdrink0nw:
I think, IM work on the stylesheet or the Theme.

From last year, I remember that hundreds of members (more than 500) had signed in with January 1st as their birthday. Now, only the first 20 in alphabetical order are displayed. Is there a way to expand the list to its full content?

I have - I hope not going above my pay-grade - adjusted that list so the members shown under 'todays birthdays' begin with the ones most recently active. That should ensure that most days we get to see any familiar names well up the list. But today is exceptional, there doesn't seem to be a way to access all of them - or if there is, I'm not understanding the somewhat complicated control system for the list.

I have - I hope not going above my pay-grade - adjusted that list so the members shown under 'todays birthdays' begin with the ones most recently active. That should ensure that most days we get to see any familiar names well up the list. But today is exceptional, there doesn't seem to be a way to access all of them - or if there is, I'm not understanding the somewhat complicated control system for the list.
Well done Eulalia! It looks now better as after midnight.

Until recently, I could search for threads by originating author - useful if I could not remember the title, but knew who it was by.
It was also useful to see a list of all threads by a particular member, but now I can only find my own threads.

Is it still possible to make searches in this way?

Until recently, I could search for threads by originating author - useful if I could not remember the title, but knew who it was by.
It was also useful to see a list of all threads by a particular member, but now I can only find my own threads.

Click on the member's username to go to their profile,
then on 'find' above the blue bar - you should get an option to 'find all threads by ...'

Image42.jpg Run.

The menu Madiosi has shown is to search for 'keywords',
you can select a search for 'keywords' used by named members,
and/or 'keywords' just used in the titles of threads -
but to find all the threads posted by a member, follow my instructions ;)

Back
Top Bottom