upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you so much for this posting. I have been looking for the girl with white boots, and belt placed to keep her modest for years. I purchased the original mag years ago and never forgot that pic. Thank you again..?

You are welcum, ooops, you are welcome. Thanks for posting your "thank you".

if u had a choice would u rather hang upside down with your feet/hands nailed to the crossbeam or in the up right postion ?

i would rather have the old school way but thats is just me & rope over nails any day
safety first
You will feel muscle cramps and asphyxiation only when hanging upright. The upside-down position is boring, almost no movement, no "dance".

This thread needs a a bump.
From my 2005 archive

1131521518767.jpg1128615254399.jpghugo4.jpg1126261836931.jpggo189.jpggo221.jpgdope.jpgpunishmentx.jpgdb154.jpgUntitled01.jpg

Its me, I did a color version as well. Just started doing other kinds of art so haven't worked on crux in a while
Well, it is excellent, Darth, so anytime you fancy a return to this genre... ;) :)

St Peter challenge​

Well as we all learned, was St. Peter crucified upside down (well how he then dies could become a problem, so we forget for now) as was told by Rome...

article-2832.jpg

naturally this the BDSM scene loves,

upsidedown4.jpg

upsidedown5.jpg

the Catholic Church should love it to, because they know now where to put the candles

up2.jpg upsidedown2.jpg

but should one put it backward (which is very hot!)

upsidedown1.jpg

or forward?

upsidedown3 .jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my take on it :)

Attachments

• Queenofthepark2FS.jpg
    Queenofthepark2FS.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 520
Back
Top Bottom