Vaginal Pear

Go to CruxDreams.com
I had ginger root inside me. That burned so bad, Marie had to spray milk in me to kill the pain. Sometimes we play with vegetables but stay away from ginger and hot peppers
Very right. Even fingers that have been handling chillis in the kitchen can give a nasty surprise when they touch sensitive spots!

Just know that it’s not a precise science. Spicy things - from mint to peppers to ginger - often burn longer than intended, for hours or days.
And they were used as a genital punishment for decades. To be honest - still are, but lets not go to deep into that.

Part of the victorian spanking was puting a ginger root into womans ass. With ginger root in ass she wouldn't tighten buttocks and ass.

One of the most horrific torture devices ever invented! A few pictures of this device!

Attachments

• Pear 1.jpg
    Pear 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 464
  • Pear 2.jpg
    Pear 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 283
  • Pear 3.jpg
    Pear 3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 244
  • Pear 4.jpg
    Pear 4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Pear 5.jpg
    Pear 5.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 345
  • march2004-207.jpg
    march2004-207.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 405
  • comics_bondage_65.jpg
    comics_bondage_65.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 426
Well you tell me.... If you were in her place would you be suffering? At this stage some one with the right mindset might enjoy themselves. But once inserted and when the petals open the screams echoing off the stone walls would lead me to believe the woman was certainly suffering.

Back
Top Bottom