Vaginal Pear

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is described as one of the most brutal torture. Many times they died of a post-use infection! A couple of drawings of the awesome device!

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,336
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 958
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 861
  • 3c.jpg
    3c.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 846
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 864
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 844
This series is quite awesome!

Attachments

• The Pear-1.jpg
    The Pear-1.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 771
  • The Pear-2.jpg
    The Pear-2.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 763
  • The Pear-3.jpg
    The Pear-3.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 762
  • The Pear-4.jpg
    The Pear-4.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 760
  • The Pear-5.jpg
    The Pear-5.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 726
  • The Pear-6.jpg
    The Pear-6.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 726
  • The Pear-7.jpg
    The Pear-7.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 701
  • The Pear-8.jpg
    The Pear-8.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 714
  • The Pear-9.jpg
    The Pear-9.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 734
It seems this old post of mine has been resurrected for this new thread. You see a man who clearly enjoys his topic, a collector (and user?) of the pear of anguish.

What is the pear of anguish?
View attachment 929771

No, not that, this
View attachment 929768

An utterly fiendish device, it can be used in more than one way, but this thread is concerned with it's use a a vaginal torment. Imagine, that sweet organ, designed to stretch and enlarge to allow the passage of a newborn, taken advantage of to be stretched unnaturally for the purpose of torture. Of instilling fear. Imagine being confronted with it, helpless, perhaps even innocent, and knowing that it was to be used on your most sensitive parts.
View attachment 929769View attachment 929770

To be bound in such a way that your legs are parted, your sex is displayed and easily reached, ready for insertion
View attachment 929772

That cold, hard object, already thicker than is comfortable, pushed past your soft lips into the silky passage beyond.
View attachment 929775View attachment 929774

And then, the worst part. The inevitable enlarging, stretching, painful to the point of endurance and beyond, until you crack.
View attachment 929776View attachment 929777
What an exciting instrument. I have not seen this before.

What an exciting instrument. I have not seen this before.
Yes ! I tried it and believe me, it's sublime ; when it is introduced into your vagina and that it starts to grow step to step, you're in anxiety , but due to a great part of excitation ...
You can find it here, for example :

pear of anguish.jpg :rolleyes:

Yes ! I tried it and believe me, it's sublime ; when it is introduced into your vagina and that it starts to grow step to step, you're in anxiety , but due to a great part of excitation ...

View attachment 1048406 :rolleyes:
Yea! Please... tell us more of your experience.. your feelings..

I have always liked the pear as a tool of torture. It targets a womans most intimate area and threatens to cause her the most horrible kind of pain. Even as a man I can see how it would hurt but only a woman could begin to understand it I suppose.

I do plan on creating more images sets featuring the pear so its always helpful to hear what a womans thoughts are on the device.

So these pear of anguish looks really painful
View attachment 1073976

And this is what the pear looks like when it is in use
View attachment 1073978
View attachment 1073979
The Pear of Anguish was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who conducted a miscarriage, liars, blasphemers and homosexuals. A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers. The pear of anguish rarely caused death, although other torture methods could be used to hasten such a process. Death usually happened quicker if the instrument was applied to the anus or vagina. Also, death by infection, especially of the intestines, could occur, especially considering that the device was rarely washed after each torture session.

View attachment 1048406 :rolleyes:
You're lucky. Apparently they're no longer available from that seller. Fortunately, I found a seller on eBay, too. https://www.ebay.com/itm/154650094670?hash=item2401dd2c4e:g:nKgAAOSwHDphZoOd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom