Vaginal Pear

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
And once you're on the ladder, Messa, what do you look for next?
Something, smooth, cool, lovingly maintained?

pearcollections.jpg

Looking about, I found a story and related posts about the vaginal pear. What an intriguing device. I'm sure most male readers here would share the fascination with a woman helplessly splayed and methodically tortured with one of these devices. The vary invasive nature is in itself exciting and personally, Seeing the preparations and the fear and helplessness of the victim would be most exciting. And think of the modern enhancements that would be possible. Electricity, for example. Awesome stuff. Wonder what the ladies think? Come on girls. We're all here for a reason. Do share (please).

Attachments

• pear_of_angui-3592.jpg
    pear_of_angui-3592.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,938
  • 23941EF.gif
    23941EF.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,876
  • 4877266-t8-enh.jpg
    4877266-t8-enh.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,818
  • c19b86fd3a51d9dabbbda62251d1566b.jpg
    c19b86fd3a51d9dabbbda62251d1566b.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,714
  • bdsmlr-27836-bbmRdz6dPQ.jpg
    bdsmlr-27836-bbmRdz6dPQ.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,814

View attachment 929758

It seems this old post of mine has been resurrected for this new thread. You see a man who clearly enjoys his topic, a collector (and user?) of the pear of anguish.

What is the pear of anguish?
pear-of-anguish.jpg

No, not that, this
open-pear-og.jpg

An utterly fiendish device, it can be used in more than one way, but this thread is concerned with it's use a a vaginal torment. Imagine, that sweet organ, designed to stretch and enlarge to allow the passage of a newborn, taken advantage of to be stretched unnaturally for the purpose of torture. Of instilling fear. Imagine being confronted with it, helpless, perhaps even innocent, and knowing that it was to be used on your most sensitive parts.
ZZwSKJg.jpgEDxnMicX4AEQ6_u.jpg

To be bound in such a way that your legs are parted, your sex is displayed and easily reached, ready for insertion
bdsmlr-205264-YWv7vrFBld-og.jpg

That cold, hard object, already thicker than is comfortable, pushed past your soft lips into the silky passage beyond.
snapshot20081111230937.jpgsnapshot20081111231057.jpg

And then, the worst part. The inevitable enlarging, stretching, painful to the point of endurance and beyond, until you crack.
pear5 (1).jpgpear_of_ang-6643.jpg

I guess the link to that story would be greatly appreciated here :cool:

Hi,

I wrote all of those except "The three pears" just check my profile.

View attachment 929758
All the Pear of Angus have pratically the same appearance ...
But , in first, you've to be tied to the rack, the machine having made your body lengthened, the torturer presents to you the Pear and you can imagine what such an objet can do into your intimity !

15.jpg

But you wants to resist and the torture begins ...

At the start, like says Phlebas, only a cold sensation of the metal, not at all like a man'cock which is generally hot ...

Phlebas says :
"That cold, hard object, already thicker than is comfortable, pushed past your soft lips into the silky passage beyond.
snapshot20081111230937.jpg snapshot20081111231057 (1).jpg

And then, the worst part. The inevitable enlarging, stretching, painful to the point of endurance and beyond, until you crack."

You feel like a tearing into your vagina, but not at all like a birth ( a child is relativelly tender ) : there, it's a metallic object which is inserted and which is enlarging step to step these tender (so much !) parts of your body !
But the tortured doesn't care, he has to expanse this Pear till the end and he does !
You're hurling like a beast, you're crying for mercy ... no respons !
The pikes of the Pear are entering into the vagina'flesh, so much full of excitable terminations, made to give pleasure ...

open-pear-og.jpg

Then, it depends of the size of your vagina : if it is enough large, no big damages ...
But, and it's generally the case, the Pear is made to overrun all vagina and there are many lacerations : you can say "adieu" to your intimate part and to your woman'status !
A last question : why, women, are we coming to CF to be submitted to such bad treatments ?
Are we needing of some strongs emotions in our common ( little ) life ?

Comment women members !

Your tender Messa beach.jpg Messa

Last edited:
It is a very cruel device and even as a man I can see how it must be terrifying for a woman. It must feel so unnatural as it is pushed in and opened up. I think its the fact the pear is so extreme of a torture which makes men and women curious about it. If torture was your job and it was a tool in your arsenal then I think being curious to see it work would drive me to select it. Then for the woman that curiosity would drive you to maybe see if you could take it in its closed state.

I wonder if it were done in a professional way how many women would be willing to be tied to have the pear used. To have it pushed in and opened very slowly but in a situation where she could say stop at any time and it be closed again. Not with the intention of tearing her but just stretch her a little. Then at the end loads of after care.

I wonder if it were done in a professional way how many women would be willing to be tied to have the pear used. To have it pushed in and opened very slowly but in a situation where she could say stop at any time and it be closed again. Not with the intention of tearing her but just stretch her a little.
Oh yes, me in first !

Back
Top Bottom