Vaginal Pear

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is a very cruel device and even as a man I can see how it must be terrifying for a woman. It must feel so unnatural as it is pushed in and opened up. I think its the fact the pear is so extreme of a torture which makes men and women curious about it. If torture was your job and it was a tool in your arsenal then I think being curious to see it work would drive me to select it. Then for the woman that curiosity would drive you to maybe see if you could take it in its closed state.

I wonder if it were done in a professional way how many women would be willing to be tied to have the pear used. To have it pushed in and opened very slowly but in a situation where she could say stop at any time and it be closed again. Not with the intention of tearing her but just stretch her a little. Then at the end loads of after care.
There are a few girls that have weared Pears of Anguish:
When properly handled, a pear is not as bad as it would seem

Claire Adamns Pear of Anguish.jpgHazel Hypnotic Pear of Anguish 01.jpgHazel Hypnotic Pear of Anguish 02.jpgHazel Hypnotic Pear of Anguish 03.jpgHazel Hypnotic Pear of Anguish 04.jpgInsex Pear of Anquish 01.jpgInsex Pear of Anquish 02.jpgPear of Anguish .jpg

Ah, the Pear.. when Insex was being persecuted out of business by the feds, I bombarded Brent with emails desperately trying to buy that pear. At that time, all that I could find for sale were wooden toys and some anemic-looking modern thing that didn't seem to open very far. I wanted the honest-to-God giving-birth-to-a-basketball version..still do, as a matter of fact. I'm curious as to what kind of suspension possibilities it might offer.

I have a fondness for the pear's alternate use as a speech deterrent.
These are, of course, by Quoom, the Grand Master of deliciously cruel torture.
sag074.jpgsag076.jpgsag077.jpgsag079.jpgsag080.jpgsag081.jpgsag085.jpg

found 2 pears with similar design, made by stainless steel, shiny like a handicraft not a cruel device, around 300rmb (46USD) including the domestic post fee.

View attachment 1026383View attachment 1026384View attachment 1026385

Very modern, clean looking, clinical. Missing the point, really :)

I was surprised to find that I started this thread, I'd forgotten it!

As Wulf points out, it can be used in the mouth, it's possible that was the intended target, if indeed this was a historical torture instrument and not a Victorian fantasy.
pear.jpg

What's so scary about pears anyway?
5436817325_2e3d0ff2de_b.jpgpear-of-anguish.jpgpear-of-anguish-thats-childs-play.jpg

ok, ok, I get it. The sense of violation, of penetration by a hard, cold, unyielding object. The knowledge that you are helpless to stop it expanding, filling, stretching whatever orifice it has occupied. Horrifying.

Back
Top Bottom