Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Voluntary Sexual Slavery Act (VoSSA) has not always gone perfectly smoothly.

Slave Parking can still be an issue. The officially approved parking device below has not been purchased by all towns,
slave parking alternatives.jpg

Resulting in unsightly chaotic messes like this:
ghshsd.jpg

Not all participants have been totally satisfied:
wood.jpgsingle.jpgfun stuff.png

But the general consensus is that the Act was a success.

Let's play "Identify the Slave." In the picture below, there is a clue to the slave's identity. To be a winner, you cannot simply guess the identity, you have to say the clue. This is like one of those math tests where you have to "show your work." And the clue is NOT in, or in any way related to, the thought bubble.

use it all.jpg
I will only declare a winner when both the slave and clue are identified.

Let's play "Identify the Slave." In the picture below, there is a clue to the slave's identity. To be a winner, you cannot simply guess the identity, you have to say the clue. This is like one of those math tests where you have to "show your work." And the clue is NOT in, or in any way related to, the thought bubble.

View attachment 1058297
I will only declare a winner when both the slave and clue are identified.
I’d have to go with @Eulalia , on the grounds that the tawse looks like the Scots (Lochgelly) variety, though with some rather fancy folderols on the handle. Perhaps it’s a catholic version. If that’s wrong then I’m stumped :doh:

Hmm, it’s too obvious, it can’t possibly be as simple that she’s thinking of complaining and therefore @Barbaria1

After all, Barb would be saying it.
Hmm, can’t be Messa (wrong hair, doesn’t think in. a French accent…

Eul would never think that, unless she’s thinking “over too soon “ but the hairs not dark enough..

Hmm, it’s too obvious, it can’t possibly be as simple that she’s thinking of complaining and therefore @Barbaria1

After all, Barb would be saying it.
Hmm, can’t be Messa (wrong hair, doesn’t think in. a French accent…

Eul would never think that, unless she’s thinking “over too soon “ but the hairs not dark enough..
I'm not ruling out a second helping after supper :p

I’d have to go with @Eulalia , on the grounds that the tawse looks like the Scots (Lochgelly) variety
I'm not ruling out a second helping after supper :p
Okay, we have a winner! Congrats monty.:)

Actually, given Eul's statement, two winners.:):elboinas:

Actually, given that it's Eul and the second helping is definitely on, three winners.:):elboinas::p

Last edited:
In posts #101 to 103 in this thread, we watched the lovely Natalia sell herself into slavery, undergo rigorous training, and finally record an online sales pitch. She succeeded in selling herself. Let's just check in and see how she and her new owner are doing.
chain me up.jpgchain me up 2.jpgchain me up 4.jpgchain me up 5.jpgchain me up 3.jpgchain me up 6.jpg

Now, slaves spend most of their lives naked, but sometimes owners allow a spot of clothing just to see something like this.
pic_5_big.jpgpic_7_big.jpgpic_17_big.jpgpic_19_big.jpg

Looks like Natalia is still enjoying herself.:)

fdca9678e9ba9ccf0c758ce6033718e0.jpg
That’s not sultry.. that’s “Hands off my Riesling, dumbass!”

Back
Top Bottom