Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are wonderful, Ledoux. And they hit a little close to home. You see, since I was a girl, one of my major fantasies was to get married and wear a "torture bra" (one full of tacks) throughout the ceremony and the reception. Sometimes only the groom would know and sometimes only the bridesmaids. But you can imagine the wedding night! ;-)
01 bdsmlr-35569-ePPZX5EJ7U.gif02 bdsmlr-35569-Unrof4Xd3k.gif03 bdsmlr-35569-NY7yP9ECKB.gif04 bdsmlr-35569-2KGRJaQ55g.gif05 bdsmlr-35569-1l81ZVxZ3a.gif06 bdsmlr-35569-kIbBkvedI9.gif07 bdsmlr-35569-0p00wIH2Os.gif08 bdsmlr-35569-5zLhMU1l44.gif09 bdsmlr-35569-PPy5dG7Aep.gif10 bdsmlr-35569-cfHZgwVDN4.gif

Last edited:
Best viewed full screen

Catherine's instructions were simple:
"Decide if it's what you want."
View attachment 1041336

"If it's what you want, remove your clothing--all of it-- and wait."
View attachment 1041344
She thought, That little horsey must really hurt.
View attachment 1041345
Of course, everything here is designed to hurt.
View attachment 1041346
View attachment 1041347
I wonder which one he'll use first. How long before I scream?
A great sequence! She's quite lovely.... beautiful puffies that beg for attention.

Backstage DSC_0177.JPG
Yeah, she's not enjoying herself, at ALL.
I love working with people with this kind of enthusiasm.

Best viewed full screen

Catherine's instructions were simple:
"Decide if it's what you want."
View attachment 1041336

"If it's what you want, remove your clothing--all of it-- and wait."
View attachment 1041344
She thought, That little horsey must really hurt.
View attachment 1041345
Of course, everything here is designed to hurt.
View attachment 1041346
View attachment 1041347
I wonder which one he'll use first. How long before I scream?
Very nice - but you must allow a girl at least two hours to decide what she wants to wear, and the accessories -
even if it's just a collar, manacles and a whip! :p

Last edited:
Very nice - but you must allow a girl at least two hours to decide what she wants to wear, and the accessories -
even if it's just a collar, manacles and a whip!
Two hours!!??? Sorry lassie, what you wear has already been decided for you. It's the attire in the last clip. Read the instructions, "If it ('it' refers to being bound and tortured) is what you want, remove your clothing--all of it-- and wait." Here's a reminder of what the approved attire looks like:
attire.jpg
Should you feel you cannot accomplish this look in less than two hours, I would be more than happy to assist.:bdsm-wink:

Your only choice is, "Do I want to be bound and tortured or not?" Of course, having bound and tortured you in a couple of my illustrated stories by now, I know what your answer always is. ;)
2f eul rack.jpgeul crux.jpg
See? And, obviously, you already know the approved attire.

So, when you choose yes, the dress (undress?) code takes over.

Oh, and one last thing, it didn't take you anywhere near two hours to achieve this look in either of the stories.

(@SeD produced these fabulous pics of our favorite Scot for my latest story)

Last edited:
Well, @Leatherchain, that's definitely one of the neatest weddings I've ever seen.

View attachment 1041515
I think my slave would love it if I got her a cage like this one:devil:.
Yes Sir, this girl's always dreamed how her Master when he's bought her will carry her away in a nice shiny slavegirl cage!

Two hours!!??? Sorry lassie, what you wear has already been decided for you. It's the attire in the last clip. Read the instructions, "If it ('it' refers to being bound and tortured) is what you want, remove your clothing--all of it-- and wait." Here's a reminder of what the approved attire looks like:
View attachment 1041859
Should you feel you cannot accomplish this look in less than two hours, I would be more than happy to assist.:bdsm-wink:

Your only choice is, "Do I want to be bound and tortured or not?" Of course, having bound and tortured you in a couple of my illustrated stories by now, I know what your answer always is. ;)
View attachment 1041860View attachment 1041861
See? And, obviously, you already know the approved attire.

So, when you choose yes, the dress (undress?) code takes over.

Oh, and one last thing, it didn't take you anywhere near two hours to achieve this look in either of the stories.

(@SeD produced these fabulous pics of our favorite Scot for my latest story)
Oh yes Sir, this girl understands.
B-but ... there's such a choice of manacles ... and cute matching collars too ...
must find ones that suit my skin and my complexion -
after all, Master wants His slavegirl to look her best while she's being tortured ...
(i wonder how many will be watching?) ...
let's try this one .. mmm ... no ...
how about these? Maybe ...
(oh goodness! Supposing Barb's wearing the same?
or Kathy? Messa? It would be so embarassing!)
This looks a nice collar ...
Oh Lord, my hair's such a mess!
Or maybe this one?
And should i pick nipple clips too?
Maybe a pussy ring?
Ooooh ... i think i hear Master's car ...
better get my kit off ...
got to be naked and ready ...

I love the moment they kick the stools over :devil:
I do too - and the ways they each find to open the catch on their left-wrist manacles when they find it's a bit tricky attaching them to the chains single-handed - watch where each of them presses it!

I'm a bit mystified, though, how they get their ankles hooked up in position after they've kicked the stools away - when they do that, they're linked by longer chains to staples behind the stipes, but then they lift their feet and their ankles are linked closely to rings on the front of the stipes. At the end of the last clip, the brunette has somehow managed that, the blonde looks as if she's still working at it - apparently making some effort to lift her legs so her ankles get properly supported. Maybe some mechanically minded male here can explain?

Last edited:
I do too - and the ways they each find to open the catch on their left-wrist manacles when they find it's a bit tricky attaching them to the chains single-handed - watch where each of them presses it!

I'm a bit mystified, though, how they get their ankles hooked up in position after they've kicked the stools away - when they do that, they're linked by longer chains to staples behind the stipes, but then they lift their feet and their ankles are linked closely to staples on the front of the stipes. At the end of the last clip, the brunette has somehow managed that, the blonde looks as if she's still working at it - apparently working with some effort to lift her legs so her ankles get properly supported. Maybe some mechanically minded male here can explain?
Do not ruin this for me Eul! I thought about this too but then thought it far more enjoyable to simply IGNORE it!!!
Besides, I could never be described as "mechanically" minded :facepalm::(:oops:

Oh yes Sir, this girl understands.
B-but ... there's such a choice of manacles ... and cute matching collars too ...
must find ones that suit my skin and my complexion -
after all, Master wants His slavegirl to look her best while she's being tortured ...
(i wonder how many will be watching?) ...
let's try this one .. mmm ... no ...
how about these? Maybe ...
(oh goodness! Supposing Barb's wearing the same?
or Kathy? Messa? It would be so embarassing!)
This looks a nice collar ...
Oh Lord, my hair's such a mess!
Or maybe this one?
And should i pick nipple clips too?
Maybe a pussy ring?
Ooooh ... i think i hear Master's car ...
better get my kit off ...
got to be naked and ready ...
In case anyone is wondering. I own Eulalia. At least in my Forums' stories and ... um ... well ...
thinking of eul.jpg
And she's the best slave I've ever had. However, as you can see above, she does tend to get a bit mouthy, so I probably should punish her. On the other hand, she did have a couple of excellent ideas.
577896-husband-liked-the-nipple-clamps.jpg218050-sexy-pierced-pussy.jpg

So, on one hand, I'm tempted to forgive her. On the other hand, it's SO much fun to punish her.

So, forgive, or punish? What do you guys think?

I wonder what her friends @Barbaria1 @Kathy @messaline @fat slave girl and @Jackie1111 would say?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom