Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com

ledoux

Governor
Any of you who've read my stories know I love women who love being stripped naked, bound and/or tortured/crucified. For me, the willingness and the pleasure they take in it is a major turn-on. I thought I'd see if anyone else here share's that feeling. I'll post some pictures and perhaps some very short stories where the victim is willing, and is sometimes the instigator of the torment or bondage or enslavement. If you want to post pics or stories, I ask only that the victim (male or female) is obviously willing and/or anxious to endure whatever it is they are enduring. So, here are a few of my favorite "very willing" images. More to follow.

Now, in the last image, the obvious willingness comes not from her expression, but from our knowledge of what @Barbaria1 "really" wants to have happen with that device, despite the gesture.

Fulfillment-001.jpgFulfillment-002.jpgReady-001.jpgtumblr_lxjnlrbkQH1qdltsqo1_1280 (1).jpgtumblr_moc3smXjO11qzaw65o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nscen616ET1s233qio6_1280.jpgslv 1.jpgslv 2.jpg70.jpgalia finger.JPG

Last edited:
Now, in the last image, the obvious willingness comes not from her expression, but from our knowledge of what @Barbaria1 "really" wants to have happen with that device, despite the gesture.

alia finger.JPG
Expression, I guess, is everything they say it is.

It takes a lot of loving instruction to create a truly willing submissive

Attachments

• willing sub classic offering position (6).jpg
    willing sub classic offering position (6).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 909
  • willing sub classic offering position (5).jpg
    willing sub classic offering position (5).jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 896
  • willing sub classic offering position (2).jpg
    willing sub classic offering position (2).jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 864
  • willing sub classic offering position (8).jpg
    willing sub classic offering position (8).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 890
  • willing sub classic offering position (1).jpg
    willing sub classic offering position (1).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 901
A few that I like. I've considered using a few as references for drawings, but never seem to get them done.

file

Attachments

• Walkies.jpg
    Walkies.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 853
  • tumblr_o1d41ktVdW1u89vt5o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o1d41ktVdW1u89vt5o1_500.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 789
I have a beautiful gif image that would fit wonderfully here, but it's too large to link directly, and I can't remember how to link from my Mediafire account. Maybe with more sleep.

These are wonderful, Ledoux. And they hit a little close to home. You see, since I was a girl, one of my major fantasies was to get married and wear a "torture bra" (one full of tacks) throughout the ceremony and the reception. Sometimes only the groom would know and sometimes only the bridesmaids. But you can imagine the wedding night! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom