Very Willing Victims

Go to CruxDreams.com
giggling_in_expectation_by_noone102000_dbyndii-fullview.jpg

oh that looks like a beautiful “get to know you” circle for crux girls on their first day at Crux Park.

oh that looks like a beautiful “get to know you” circle for crux girls on their first day at Crux Park.

Hi, nice to meet you. Welcome to Crux Park. How much did Ledoux stiff you for your admission ticket? What? Only that much? Shit! Wait till I get my hands on that little bastard!! :mad:

Some of the folks who've read my new story, "Interview in the Dungeon" have wondered whether the "exercise" torture used is real torture. Well, I've done my research and I assure everyone it is. However, just to be sure, I decided to try it out on @Eulalia .
EulaliaWall01_1.jpgEulaliaWall01_2.jpg

Of course, she was willing and eager to try it. After enduring the full eight hours as described in the story, I asked her if she'd like to try it a bit longer.

Her response was. "Yer aff yer heid! Yer bum’s oot the windae!"

So, you may rest assured it really, really, really hurts.:devil:

Thanks to @SeD for the great images of Eul.

Last edited:
When Ledoux consulted me, I responded, 'it's a kind of exercise I enjoy, up to a point ... having done some ballet training I'm aware that's possible (to cope with such strain, even for quite a long time) but only after prolonged practice, and even I wasn't masochistic enough to believe it could be enjoyable, though a few really dedicated girls (and men) are.'

While many masters prefer cages to store slaves for the night, the passage of the Voluntary Sexual Slavery Act has caused cage prices to go through the roof. Below are step by step illustrations of a much lower cost alternative (although it does take more time than stuff 'em in and "click."). Note, step three may be omitted as punishment for bad behavior (or excessive or loud moaning).

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom