Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
here some old ones

the #5 ????

Can you explain to me 'sentenced to ???' on the top of the cross ?
Is It really a portrait of the true 'Eulalia' ?

Hmmm. Since she’s nailed to that thing, "Sentenced to 24 hr. Crux" doesn’t make much sense, does it?

And if "Slave rules apply" and you do take her down, you’ve got a slave with permanently crippling injuries, which makes little sense.

Finally, perhaps this isn’t "a portrait," but more of an "inspired by" picture. Eulalia has always a great inspiration to us all. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 5E52FF14-AC8E-4F27-9834-8970874DE010.jpeg
    5E52FF14-AC8E-4F27-9834-8970874DE010.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 323
Can you explain to me 'sentenced to ???' on the top of the cross ?
Is It really a portrait of the true 'Eulalia' ?

Hmmm. Since she’s nailed to that thing, "Sentenced to 24 hr. Crux" doesn’t make much sense, does it?

And if "Slave rules apply" and you do take her down, you’ve got a slave with permanently crippling injuries, which makes little sense.

Finally, perhaps this isn’t "a portrait," but more of an "inspired by" picture. Eulalia has always a great inspiration to us all. :very_hot:

A few years ago, @Eulalia and @messaline were crucified with nails in stories and taken down and lived with holes in wrists and feet. It could have been by @thehangingtree ??
Tha labial tag was a very important sign in several stories, sometimes for a condemned prisoner, sometimes 'awarded' in a lottery-type situation. The "Red C" means CONDEMNED/CRUCIFIED

Added a few minutes later:

You get the general idea in
The Trial Of The Slave Bard

Last edited:
A few years ago, @Eulalia and @messaline were crucified with nails in stories and taken down and lived with holes in wrists and feet. It could have been by @thehangingtree ??
Tha labial tag was a very important sign in several stories,..

Yes, I remember well when Tree was putting this tag into my labia ... Ouch ! :eek:
I think that I was the second crucified woman , after Eul, to wear this tag ... :rolleyes:

Plans Messa tree smoke jpeg (2).jpg Plans Messa tree smoke jpeg.jpg

I was crucified in the story and I've the record of the crucifixion'time of CruxForums ( 36 hours !) ...
But it was in a long story written by Tree that we cant, alas, refound into the archives ...
If a mod could do something ......

Back
Top Bottom