Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was crucified in the story and I've the record of the crucifixion'time of CruxForums ( 36 hours !) ...
But it was in a long story written by Tree that we cant, alas, refound into the archives ...
If a mod could do something ......
Tree could never get the archives to work. I'll see if Eul can help when she gets back...

Yeah,that's a long time,the guy that captured me,had me nailed up for days, but it wasn't all at one time,i was off line quite a bit then,hehe

misskatie, I don’t hang out there, but your avatar does look like an SL screenshot.

Is that you? In any case, :babeando: .

Attachments

• 74A8C798-E936-49B7-8F9C-53AD029A1BC1.jpeg
    74A8C798-E936-49B7-8F9C-53AD029A1BC1.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 792
[QUOTE="misskatie25, post: 496050, member: 30686"
hehe, I was joking
[/QUOTE]

Shucks, you’re no fun.

By which I mean your call. :rolleyes:

hehe, yeah,probably shouldn't drink and go on line,hehe I make bad choices sometimes,hehe

Most people do. The figurative file folder of mine is quite thick. In any case, tonight my decline into unconsciousness is not ethanol induced, but can no longer be ignored.

Good night, and have a low stress tomorrow.

Great rendering.. Lovely pictures

Indeed. I missed those the first time around.

Hornet, you’ve yet to produced a render that is anything less than hot. :very_hot:

Upon request, I have been asked to add these to the thread. A bit embarrassing, but it is what he wanted.

CW is for Cruxwinds On SL

Attachments

• CW1.JPG
    CW1.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 738
  • CW left arm.JPG
    CW left arm.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 707
  • CW my right arm.JPG
    CW my right arm.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 678
  • CW looking down from the cross.JPG
    CW looking down from the cross.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 708
Upon request, I have been asked to add these to the thread. A bit embarrassing, but it is what he wanted.

CW is for Cruxwinds On SL

Not embarrassing in the least, totally on topic, and in addition :babeando: :very_hot::clapping:.

Back
Top Bottom