Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sabina narrates:
I strained to straighten my legs as far as they would go, pushing myself still higher until my shoulders were just above the bottom edge of the patibulum. I drew in deep, ragged breaths. My wrists throbbed with pain, but it was so much better than the horrible agony of hanging by the nails. I looked out across the onlookers, all staring at my naked body, enjoying my torture and shame, and saw my humiliation reflected in their eyes.​
I lowered my head so I wouldn’t have to see them and looked down across my gleaming, sweaty body stretched out on the cross. My nipples were once again hard and erect. There was a trickle of blood oozing from a spot on my left breast where one of the whip’s knots had struck. My knees were still bent a little, impossible to straighten completely unless I arched my hips outward. I felt my clitoris hardening, throbbing, growing more sensitive. My body had a mind of its own.​
They stare at Sabina as she dances on the face of the cross.

'She never looked like that when she bed me' Julia thinks. 'Is she aroused by all this?'

'It can't be' Sabina thinks. "How can my body be aroused?"

1650892216712.png1650892323005.png

Just a thought I had which I will share: In an alternate universe where events mirror our own, except for subtle yet profound differences, the following could occur...When "Sabina" punches "Julia Lepida" and demands that Julia has her crucified, what if Julia's (Real Sabina's) response was not what Sabina (real Julia) expected. "No, I won't do it!! I love you my Domina too much to let you die on the cross like you want to. I will tell them I am impersonating you so they crucify me instead!!"
Imagine the implications...??
A week or so later "Sabina" is crucified for attacking her Domina in the street.
"Julia" Is forever known as the crazy domina that claimed to be the slave, of what was clearly her personal slave.
To save her dangerous slave from being crucified. Highly irregular and not very roman behaviour.
5 years later she finally marries a man of lower position as noone of equal position will marry that crazy lady.

Or she might commit suicide like a proper roman lady to rescue the honor her uncles family.
Or find a way to become a slave again and die the slaves death, following her real mistress

A week or so later "Sabina" is crucified for attacking her Domina in the street.
"Julia" Is forever known as the crazy domina that claimed to be the slave, of what was clearly her personal slave.
To save her dangerous slave from being crucified. Highly irregular and not very roman behaviour.
5 years later she finally marries a man of lower position as noone of equal position will marry that crazy lady.

Or she might commit suicide like a proper roman lady to rescue the honor her uncles family.
Or find a way to become a slave again and die the slaves death, following her real mistress
Sabina punched Julia Lepida in the privacy of their room, not in the street. The noise of Sabina shouting alerted the rest of the house that there was trouble. Here's the excerpt from the end of the story that tells what happened:

Everyone in the house must have heard her shouting that night. Rufus was knocking at the door in moments, asking if everything was alright. As soon as I opened the door to him and he saw my swelling eye, our fates were sealed. Uncle Carbo sent for Balbus that night to take my rebellious slave away. Two days later, she was hanging on a cross among other dead and tortured slaves at the Sessorium.​
What happened afterward is another story. And yes, I thought about that, too. But any story is a snapshot; it has a scope, and if you stray out of that scope you are inflating the story and going off on tangents. The story then loses impact; many readers will lose interest and stop reading.

If I were to continue this story, which I'm not, "Julia Lepida" would learn that Uncle Carbo (the rich uncle with whom they lived after Pompeii was destroyed) was not fooled. He always knew who they were. He didn't know what was going on with them switching names, but he watched, hoping to find out. He had spies who followed "Sabina" to see where she went and what she did. Some even eavesdropped on conversations between Julia Lepida and Sabina. He had already come to the conclusion that "Sabina" was "non compos mentis" - not of sound mind.

Carbo needed an heir, but he had to make a choice. He could have demanded that the two of them end this sham, but then he would have to deal with a blood heir who was clearly insane. However, looking at Julia Lepida (the real Sabina), she was giving a sterling performance in her role. She was intelligent and charming, a desirable heir. He had no qualms about adopting her and making her his heir. But the real Julia Lepida, now Sabina, was a problem. He needed to dispose of her. So when she punched her "domina," it was the perfect opportunity. Carbo was the one who sent for Balbus, then "Julia Lepida" had no choice but to contract with him to crucify "Sabina."

That's one idea - I have others, of course.

Just a thought I had which I will share: In an alternate universe where events mirror our own, except for subtle yet profound differences, the following could occur...When "Sabina" punches "Julia Lepida" and demands that Julia has her crucified, what if Julia's (Real Sabina's) response was not what Sabina (real Julia) expected. "No, I won't do it!! I love you my Domina too much to let you die on the cross like you want to. I will tell them I am impersonating you so they crucify me instead!!"
Imagine the implications...??
Sorry, it's just too unlikely. Not very interesting and now no chance for a twist at the end of the story - it's already blown.

Once Sabina had raised herself, the executioner went to work, probing her right foot to locate the place where the nail should go, in the space between the second and third metatarsals, just below where they join the bony part of the foot. Sabina watches in terror. She narrates this part:

My eyes were still closed when I felt the executioner probing my bare right foot with a finger, following the space between the long bones of my second and third toes up, up, until he found the place where they joined the bony part of my foot. The spot where he was going to drive the nail.​
I didn’t want to open my eyes, because that would make it all real. But my fear forced me to see. I reluctantly opened them and looked downward.​
I was shivering uncontrollably with terror, breathing in shuddering moans. I clenched my teeth to stop them chattering. I wanted to pull my foot away from the danger, but it was all I could do to keep from collapsing. I watched in fascinated horror.​

There was no escaping this nightmare!​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 16x6-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-2_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-25_0001.jpg

Some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 16x6-95_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-85d_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 16x6-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x6-210_0001.jpg

Sabina punched Julia Lepida in the privacy of their room, not in the street. The noise of Sabina shouting alerted the rest of the house that there was trouble. Here's the excerpt from the end of the story that tells what happened:

Everyone in the house must have heard her shouting that night. Rufus was knocking at the door in moments, asking if everything was alright. As soon as I opened the door to him and he saw my swelling eye, our fates were sealed. Uncle Carbo sent for Balbus that night to take my rebellious slave away. Two days later, she was hanging on a cross among other dead and tortured slaves at the Sessorium.​
What happened afterward is another story. And yes, I thought about that, too. But any story is a snapshot; it has a scope, and if you stray out of that scope you are inflating the story and going off on tangents. The story then loses impact; many readers will lose interest and stop reading.

If I were to continue this story, which I'm not, "Julia Lepida" would learn that Uncle Carbo (the rich uncle with whom they lived after Pompeii was destroyed) was not fooled. He always knew who they were. He didn't know what was going on with them switching names, but he watched, hoping to find out. He had spies who followed "Sabina" to see where she went and what she did. Some even eavesdropped on conversations between Julia Lepida and Sabina. He had already come to the conclusion that "Sabina" was "non compos mentis" - not of sound mind.

Carbo needed an heir, but he had to make a choice. He could have demanded that the two of them end this sham, but then he would have to deal with a blood heir who was clearly insane. However, looking at Julia Lepida (the real Sabina), she was giving a sterling performance in her role. She was intelligent and charming, a desirable heir. He had no qualms about adopting her and making her his heir. But the real Julia Lepida, now Sabina, was a problem. He needed to dispose of her. So when she punched her "domina," it was the perfect opportunity. Carbo was the one who sent for Balbus, then "Julia Lepida" had no choice but to contract with him to crucify "Sabina."

My text was if and only IF "Sabina" was refused her crux. She would escalate and attack her mistress with lots of witnesses around forcing crucifixion.
Just an alternative timeline:)

Sorry, it's just too unlikely. Not very interesting and now no chance for a twist at the end of the story - it's already blown.
I know and I was thinking that would be the case. I was really just thinking aloud, sharing a thought.

Once again more interesting background details. I did not know that they were already discovered, their secret already known at least to one or two people. That's really quite intriguing...

Sabina thinks...

I don’t want to open my eyes, because it makes it all real. But my fear forces me to see. I reluctantly open them and look.​
I shiver uncontrollably with terror, breathing in shuddering moans. I clench my teeth to stop them chattering. I want to pull my foot away from the danger, but it was all I could do to keep from collapsing. I watch in fascinated horror.​

There is no escaping this nightmare!​
'Toy with me, you bastard! Take all the time you want. I can't stop your touch. Fondle my foot before you shatter it!'

1650914932777.png

Once again more interesting background details. I did not know that they were already discovered, their secret already known at least to one or two people. That's really quite intriguing...
Uh, no, as the story is, no one else knows their secret. This thing I wrote here a few minutes ago was just an alternate way of carrying on the end of the story but that's not the way I ended up writing it. I just did that to show that I had thought of a lot of other ways to write this story before I settled on the way I did it.

Uh, no, as the story is, no one else knows their secret. This thing I wrote here a few minutes ago was just an alternate way of carrying on the end of the story but that's not the way I ended up writing it. I just did that to show that I had thought of a lot of other ways to write this story before I settled on the way I did it.
I see, yes. And you certainly have the smarts to consider these aspects. The mark of a good author!!

That's one idea - I have others, of courseCarbo is one of those awesome Uncles who gets his Niece the gift she most dearly and always wanted. Even if it also suits his purposes.
In my twisted opinion this would ironically make Carbo one of those really cool and generous Uncles who gives his Niece the gift she so badly and desperately always wanted!! (Her crucifixion). Even if it also served his own purposes. He would console himself of any guilt he may feel by reminding himself of her desire for what he had done to her to get her "out of the way" so to speak.

The executioner places the point of the nail against Sabina's right foot and draws back his hammer to deliver the first blow. Sabina continues to narrate:

The executioner kept his finger against the spot on my foot, marking it until he replaced it with the point of the spike in his left hand. He leaned into it, pressing down hard, further pinning my foot in case I was able to squirm even a little under the ropes. I yelped at the little stab of pain and a deep shudder traveled through my naked body. I heard laughter and comments from the men in the crowd about the way my breasts shook.​
“You boys think that’s somethin’ now, you just wait ‘til he hits that nail! Then you’re gonna see her dance! Her ass’ll jiggle and her tits, man, her tits’ll REALLY bounce around, swing back and forth, slam into each other!” A grizzled old man said, laughing. The others around him joined in.​
I moaned in horror and anticipation, helpless. I stared wide-eyed as he reached down and hefted the heavy iron hammer, touching it to the head of the spike to measure his swing. I gave a shuddering moan, sucked in a deep breath and held it, blinking away tears to watch as he brought his hammer back to strike.​
Oh please, this can’t be happening to me! I thought in panic.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 16x8-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-87_0001.jpg

Here are some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 16x8-95_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-202_0001.jpg

And some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 16x8-206_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-210_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 16x8-211_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabina narrates:

I hear laughter and comments from the men in the crowd about the way my breasts shook.​
“You boys think that’s somethin’ now, you just wait ‘til he hits that nail! Then you’re gonna see her dance! Her ass’ll jiggle and her tits, man, her tits’ll REALLY bounce around, swing back and forth, slam into each other!” A grizzled old man said, laughing. The others around him joined in.​
I moaned in horror and anticipation, helpless. I stared wide-eyed as he reached down and hefted the heavy iron hammer, touching it to the head of the spike to measure his swing. I gave a shuddering moan, sucked in a deep breath and held it, blinking away tears to watch as he brought his hammer back to strike.​
Oh please, this can’t be happening to me! I thought in panic.​
“You boys think that’s somethin’ now, you just wait ‘til he hits that nail! Then you’re gonna see her dance! Her ass’ll jiggle and her tits, man, her tits’ll REALLY bounce around, swing back and forth, slam into each other!” A grizzled old man said, laughing.

tree 7 A.jpg

I give a shuddering moan, suck in a deep breath and hold it, blinking away tears to watch as he brings his hammer back to strike.

1651069421067.png

Oh please, this can’t be happening to me! I think in panic.

1651069475249.png

...but reality, and a spike, is about to sink in!

The executioner's hammer strikes, driving the big iron nail through Sabina's foot and into the timber, sending a bolt of agony through her body, wrenching a strident scream from her throat. Her right leg buckles causing her body to drop, and for a moment the point of the cornu digs into her crotch. She works frantically to lift herself back up on her one good leg. Sabina continues to narrate:

The executioner brought his hammer forward with force. There was a metallic chink of iron on iron and a muffled thump as the hammer struck the head of the spike and drove it through my soft flesh, traveling between the bones of my foot, forcing them apart, biting into the timber beneath.​
The pain was instant, searing, like a lightning bolt ! I threw my head back, emptying my lungs in a loud, explosive scream. As my right leg collapsed, I felt the point of the cornu dig into my crotch and frantically struggled to get off it, terrified its point would slip into me.​
I was pulling against the nails in my wrists and trying to push against my feet, but I couldn’t bear to put any pressure on the nail in my right foot! I found the last part of me that didn’t give me excruciating pain when I bore down on it, and desperately worked to shift my weight onto my left leg and try to raise myself higher.​
I screamed helplessly with every blow of the hammer, holding myself up with my left leg, trying to avoid putting any weight on the nail in the horribly painful wound in my right foot. My vision was darkening, so much agony! I tried to catch my breath between hammer strokes.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17b-26_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-90_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-101_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-125_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 17b-95_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-202_0001.jpg

Here are some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17b-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17b-211_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:

The executioner brought his hammer forward with force. There was a metallic chink of iron on iron and a muffled thump as the hammer struck the head of the spike and drove it through my soft flesh, traveling between the bones of my foot, forcing them apart, biting into the timber beneath.​

I felt the point of the cornu dig into my crotch and frantically struggled to get off it, terrified its point would slip into me.
I scream helplessly with every blow of the hammer, holding myself up with my left leg, trying to avoid putting any weight on the nail in the horribly painful wound in my right foot. My vision darkens, so much agony! I try to catch my breath between hammer strokes.​
'Fuck, that had to hurt her' the lady in red thinks.
1651080496940.png
"LEAVE ME ALONE! You've done enough already!" Sabina cries.

Attachments

• 1651080551726.png
    1651080551726.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 369
The executioner continues to pound the nail through Sabina's right foot and into the timber. The pain is unimaginable, nearly driving her to faint. There is not enough space for the tapered nail to pass between the bones of her foot, so it wedges them apart. The ligaments stretch (Sabina calls these cords) until they can't stretch any further. Finally one or the other of the bones alongside the nail tears out of its socket. (Based on a study published in Clinical Anatomy (2019) - The Clinical Anatomy of Crucifixion, Bordes, et al. Nails similar to Roman style driven through the feet of five cadavers did exactly as described here, no broken bones.) Sabina feels a sharp stab of intense pain as it does. And comes even closer to fainting, her eyes rolling up, eyelids fluttering.

Sabina narrates:

I can’t, just can’t, allow myself to faint, not and drop onto the cornu, no, not that! I thought, willing myself to stay conscious despite the agony.​
The rough shank of the spike rasped between bones, wedging them farther apart, the cords holding bones together stretching, stretching. There was a snap and a vicious stab of burning pain, wrenching a ragged scream out of me, when the tightly stretched cords finally burst apart and the small bones were ripped out of their joints, forced aside by the cold iron being driven into me.​
My body’s writhing only made the agony worse. I was dimly aware of the laughter and abuse of the crowd, the comments about my “tits and ass.” That’s all I was to them, a naked girl, tortured for their entertainment.​
The cross rattled with each blow as the executioner continued to drive the spike deeper into the cross. The shock traveled through the timber, and an instant later into the nails in my wrists, vibrating the iron wedged between the bones, adding to my torture, pushing me to the edge of consciousness.​
I was struggling, head swimming, fighting to keep consciousness from slipping away. I kept babbling, maybe begging the executioner to stop, I can't bear any more, please, please stop... My thoughts wouldn’t connect anymore, the agony overwhelmed everything. Only my desperation not to lose consciousness was holding me together.​
I heard laughter from the crowd around me. I knew the executioner was drawing back for another blow of the hammer, to strike the nail and drive it further through the wound in my foot. I anticipated it helplessly, knowing it was coming, my whole body rigid and tense in helpless panic.​
The next blow never came. I was panting, trembling, holding myself up on my left leg, the last support I could use without agony. I would only have that for another moment.​
I didn’t know how I could endure the nailing of my left foot, holding my body up only by the nails in my wounded wrists and feet, raw flesh and bone against rough hammered iron. Maybe they would let me lower myself to hang by my wrists. If not, I knew I would pay for trying somehow. I could try to ease my vagina down onto the horn, try to rest my weight on the cornu, but the thought repelled me.​
I tensed the muscles in my arms, gently pulling against the nails in my throbbing wrists, still keeping almost all of my weight on my left leg, trying to ease into it, avoid any sudden pull or twist. I moaned as I felt the first pressure against the nails. Then I screamed as my right wrist slid outward a fraction along the square shank of the nail to rest against its head.​
I was braced against my left foot, trying to cope with the agony, when I realized my nipples were still throbbing. I looked down to see they were standing out, hard as pebbles. So hard they were throbbing!​
And… oh gods, so is my clitoris! What is wrong with me? It must be swelled out of its hood, exposed to the air! It’s so sensitive the breeze moving over it makes it tingle and throb! What can I do?!
There was nothing I could do. I was straining, fighting the pain of the nails, and now the things my body was doing.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x3-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-101_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-125_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x3-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-95_0001.jpg

And here are some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x3-206_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x3-210_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:

I can’t, just can’t, allow myself to faint, not and drop onto the cornu, no, not that!
I brace against my left foot, trying to cope with the agony, when I realize my nipples are still throbbing. I look down to see they were standing out, hard as pebbles. So hard they are throbbing!​
And… oh gods, so is my clitoris! What is wrong with me? It must be swelled out of its hood, exposed to the air! It’s so sensitive the breeze moving over it makes it tingle and throb! What can I do?!
There was nothing I can do. I am straining, fighting the pain of the nails, and now the things my body was doing.​
'Damn the woman is in pain! It is brutal that she is being put to death this way' I think.
1651178659008.png
'I wonder if she thinks about anything but the pain...'
1651178704313.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom