Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can’t, just can’t, allow myself to faint, not and drop onto the cornu, no, not that! I thought, willing myself to stay conscious despite the agony.The rough shank of the spike rasped between bones, wedging them farther apart, the cords holding bones together stretching, stretching. There was a snap and a vicious stab of burning pain, wrenching a ragged scream out of me, when the tightly stretched cords finally burst apart and the small bones were ripped out of their joints, forced aside by the cold iron being driven into me.My body’s writhing only made the agony worse. I was dimly aware of the laughter and abuse of the crowd, the comments about my “tits and ass.” That’s all I was to them, a naked girl, tortured for their entertainment.The cross rattled with each blow as the executioner continued to drive the spike deeper into the cross. The shock traveled through the timber, and an instant later into the nails in my wrists, vibrating the iron wedged between the bones, adding to my torture, pushing me to the edge of consciousness.I was struggling, head swimming, fighting to keep consciousness from slipping away. I kept babbling, maybe begging the executioner to stop, I can't bear any more, please, please stop... My thoughts wouldn’t connect anymore, the agony overwhelmed everything. Only my desperation not to lose consciousness was holding me together.I heard laughter from the crowd around me. I knew the executioner was drawing back for another blow of the hammer, to strike the nail and drive it further through the wound in my foot. I anticipated it helplessly, knowing it was coming, my whole body rigid and tense in helpless panic.The next blow never came. I was panting, trembling, holding myself up on my left leg, the last support I could use without agony. I would only have that for another moment.I didn’t know how I could endure the nailing of my left foot, holding my body up only by the nails in my wounded wrists and feet, raw flesh and bone against rough hammered iron. Maybe they would let me lower myself to hang by my wrists. If not, I knew I would pay for trying somehow. I could try to ease my vagina down onto the horn, try to rest my weight on the cornu, but the thought repelled me.I tensed the muscles in my arms, gently pulling against the nails in my throbbing wrists, still keeping almost all of my weight on my left leg, trying to ease into it, avoid any sudden pull or twist. I moaned as I felt the first pressure against the nails. Then I screamed as my right wrist slid outward a fraction along the square shank of the nail to rest against its head.I was braced against my left foot, trying to cope with the agony, when I realized my nipples were still throbbing. I looked down to see they were standing out, hard as pebbles. So hard they were throbbing!And… oh gods, so is my clitoris! What is wrong with me? It must be swelled out of its hood, exposed to the air! It’s so sensitive the breeze moving over it makes it tingle and throb! What can I do?!There was nothing I could do. I was straining, fighting the pain of the nails, and now the things my body was doing.

This description is so detailed that reading it I feel like nails are tearing apart my tendons.
As if wounds in my wrists were throbbing.
As if I was in danger of falling on that cornu.
As if the wind was blowing my naked, whipped and sweaty body.
As if my nipples were tingling as hard as pebbles, and as if the wind was stroking my hard and sensitive clitoris.
Reading this I feel as if I was mocked by this crowd of strangers.

PHENOMENAL.

Btw. And Sabina should be glad that pain suppressed her arousment a bit, because it would be a shame for her to come before crowd for second time.
And the crowd would be wondering if that bitch has any bit of modesty? :D

With the nail in Sabina's right foot driven deeply into the timber, the executioner moves to Sabina's left foot, probing for the spot where that nail will go. Sabina continues to narrate:

The executioner was moving to my left foot as I leaned forward against the nails and felt the straining cheeks of my bare buttocks press against the timber behind me.

I looked down at my throbbing right foot in horror. The head of the spike was driven down almost against its top. The flesh around it was white, compressed by the passage of the nail through it. Below the nail there was only a small trickle of blood beginning to trail down toward my toes.

And then the executioner was probing the top of my left foot with his right index finger, finding the spot where he would place the point of the big iron nail he held in his left hand.

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x5-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-6_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-26_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-44_0001.jpg

Some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x5-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-95_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x5-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x5-209_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:

I look down at my throbbing right foot in horror. The head of the spike is driven down almost against its top. The flesh around it is white, compressed by the passage of the nail through it. Below the nail there is only a small trickle of blood beginning to trail down toward my toes.

The executioner is probing the top of my left foot with his right index finger, finding the spot where he will place the point of the big iron nail he holds in his left hand.
1651446627616.png
'Damn, I don't know how she hasn't peed on him' the lady in red thinks...

The executioner places the point of the last nail against the spot in Sabina's left foot, picks up his hammer and prepares for the first stroke that will pierce her foot and pin it to the cross. Sabina narrates:

Locating his spot, he placed the point of the spike against it, then turned it a little to get a flat side up.​
Holding the nail in place, he reached down and retrieved his hammer, hefting its weight and adjusting his grip. He leaned back, getting into position to deliver the stroke that would drive the nail through my foot.​
It was all happening too quickly! I was squirming, twisting, frantically pulling at my foot to get it away!​
“Please don’t! Stop! Stop!” I sobbed. But he ignored me.​
My three wounds throbbed in agony and I knew it was about to get much, much worse. Absurdly, my clitoris was still throbbing and my nipples ached.​
I stared, hypnotized, as the executioner touched the hammer to the head of the spike, measuring his range. My eyes followed as he brought it back for his swing. There was a sharp stab of pain as he leaned his weight against the nail and pressed its point into the top of my foot. I moaned in fear and agony and kept on moaning.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x8-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-51_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-75_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x8-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-95_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 17x8-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 17x8-210_0001.jpg

The hammer strikes the head of the fourth nail with a metallic clank. The nail's point tears flesh and spreads the bones of her foot apart as it forces its way through into the timber of the cross. Once again, her scream erupts as the bolt of agony hits her. Sabina writhes, searching desperately for some way to bear her weight that is not agonizingly painful, and finds nothing. Sabina narrates:

The hammer arced swiftly toward my left foot.​
My scream erupted when the hammer struck, the clank of iron on iron ending in a muffled thud where the nail’s point drove all the way through my foot and into the timber behind it. The bolt of pain hit me, sent a shudder through my entire body. I instantly tried to pull my foot away, shifted my weight to my right leg and recoiled, screaming helplessly as searing agony met me there, the nail pressing hard against the top of the wound in my right foot, the scrape of living bone on iron.​
My arms strained, shaking, pulling hard against the nails in my wrists to help hold myself up, but I was losing. I felt my bare buttocks slipping against the rough wood behind me. Everything kept reminding me of my nakedness, how vulnerable I was!​
I was conscious of the cornu’s sides rubbing against the insides of my thighs as I struggled. Its point must have been only an inch or two below my porcella. In spite of all the agony I was suffering, I could not, just could not, bear the thought of that horn sliding up inside me.​
I imagined I felt its hard point, probing my crotch, searching for the way in and screamed as I bore down on my right foot, straightening that leg as much as I could bear, then pushed down on my left, screaming, screaming in agony as I forced myself to bear the pain and lift my body a few inches..​
Another blow of the hammer drove the spike deeper into the timber and I screamed yet again, slipped a little and felt the point of the cornu dig painfully into my cleft, between my vagina and podex.​
Oh gods, it is so close! I thought, groaning. I clenched my buttocks, straining to take the pain in the soft flesh between my legs, thinking oh gods please don’t let the point slip inside of me, please!
That’s what they want... to watch the naked slave girl take that horn inside her! I can’t let them see me do that, I just can’t bear it.
Yet another blow of the hammer sent a bolt of agony through my body and I slipped again, screaming, my full weight pressing down against the cornu’s point. The pain as it dug in was excruciating! I recoiled from it, forcing myself to take the agony of the nails, struggling to rise a little higher at the price of bearing down hard on the raw wounds in my feet, crushing tortured flesh between cold iron and bone.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18b-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-48_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-44_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 18b-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-87_0001.jpg

Some near victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18b-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18b-212_0001.jpg

Maybe that’s a waste. If she would peed on Antius we could have much more enterteinment because of her extra punishment for those insult!
Who knows, maybe some whipping on her pussy or some kind of piercing on her clit… :devil:
I don't think she has any piss left right now - she used it all up a few minutes ago when they were hanging her on the cross! She will need a drink or two and a little time to save some up before she can do it again.

I felt my bare buttocks slipping against the rough wood behind me. Everything kept reminding me of my nakedness, how vulnerable I was!
I love that you emphasize her nakedness. Without images, we can see her nakedness! It's really good!
I don't think she has any piss left right now - she used it all up a few minutes ago when they were hanging her on the cross! She will need a drink or two and a little time to save some up before she can do it again.
Pretty sure! And executioners refused her water before her nailing, so we can supposed that her last watering was when they had take her from prison to Forum. But stress can make impossible things. Anyway Sabina is lucky that she made it when beam sets at the place but it's unlucky for us! ;)

Sabina narrates:

Oh gods, it is so close! Oh gods please don’t let the point slip inside of me, please!
That’s what they want... to watch the naked slave girl take that horn inside her! I can’t let them see me do that, I just can’t bear it.
Yet another blow of the hammer sends a bolt of agony through my body and I slip again, screaming, my full weight pressing down against the cornu’s point. The pain as it digs in is excruciating!​
'oh, that had to hurt!' the lady in red thinks.
1651607304824.png
'The cornu went right in her!'
1651607377473.png
'I wonder what she is thinking now!'
1651607464070.png

Antius continues to pound the nail through Sabina's right foot as she screams in agony. Desperate to escape the searing pain in her feet, but horrified of having to take the horn of the cornu in her vagina, she pushes her hips forward, arching her back outward in an effort to lower herself and hang by her wrists.

But that doesn't fit with the executioner's plans. As she pushes her hips forward, Ajax, standing behind the cross, reaches for her. Sabina continues to narrate:

I groaned desperately as I eased myself up a little higher, shifting my weight partly onto the nails in my feet and partly onto the ropes that held my ankles, relaxing my arms a little to relieve my throbbing wrists, moaning as the pressure on the wounds in my feet intensified the searing agony there.​
I can’t… can’t do this… the cornu, no! No, oh no! I can’t… stand it, the pain! I let out a groan, straining against the pain. My feet, I have to get off my feet now! Have to… slide down, I’ll be… hanging by my wrists again! I thought, moaning, sobbing.​
I could no longer think, I just had to escape this agony! Pain, enduring it, avoiding it, lessening it, was all that mattered now. I couldn’t bear the pain of resting on the point of that cornu, and I panicked at the thought of that rough wooden horn sliding deep inside me!​
My arms and shoulders were already burning with fatigue, trying to help carry my weight. I couldn’t bear this much longer. My other choice was to try to lower myself to hang by my wrists, praying it didn’t anger the executioner and give him an excuse to do something to me even more horrible than this.​
I shook my head, trying to get the sweat out of my eyes. Then my whole body trembled as I eased my hips forward, arching my back, hoping to get the cornu behind the curve of my buttocks, trying my best to hurry before the next hammer blow came, blinding agony that would make me writhe and perhaps lose all control.​
Oh gods, I thought, moaning, my feet! Every movement… my feet keep slipping, twisting on the nails!
I closed my eyes and let my knees bend, my body slip down carefully. I felt the cornu’s point poke my crotch before I expected, and still under me. I wasn’t far enough forward, had to arch out more. Its hardness trailed under my trembling right butt cheek as I pushed forward. I strained outward a little more, just enough to clear, let it slide behind. With a moan, I released the breath I’d been holding.​
I should have known when I heard the crowd’s laughter that things were about to get worse.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x3-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-44_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x3-22_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-72_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-74_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x3-206_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x3-210_0001.jpg

Sabina continues to narrate:

I can’t… can’t do this… the cornu, no! No, oh no! I can’t… stand it, the pain! I let out a groan, straining against the pain. My feet, I have to get off my feet now! Have to… slide down, I’ll be… hanging by my wrists again!
My arms and shoulders are already burning with fatigue, trying to help carry my weight.​
Oh gods, I thought, moaning, my feet! Every movement… my feet keep slipping, twisting on the nails!
crux nail 075 A.jpg
I hope this woman deserves this. Her damn screaming tells me she hurts like hell. I just hope she earned the cross...

-Tree

Ajax, standing behind the cross, reaches around and grasps Sabina's abdomen to pull her back toward the cross. She will not be allowed to lower herself until the executioner has finished his work, nailing her left foot to the cross. The crowd, delighted by this, laughs and mocks her. Sabina narrates:

Just as I was about to ease my sweaty body carefully downward, something stopped me and held me back. I gasped in shock, my eyes flying open, staring down between my breasts to see a heavily muscled black arm reaching around my waist from the left.​
The hand was planted in the middle of my abdomen, below my navel, fingers trailing downward, almost touching my cleft. My body shivered at his touch, my swollen lips throbbing. I thought he was going to slide his hand down, reach between my legs, but instead he pressed against my abdomen, pulling me back toward the cross.​
I reacted out of sheer panic, struggling and twisting my naked body, slippery with sweat, to escape his grasp. In the middle of it all, the executioner delivered another blow of the hammer, and white-hot agony blossomed from the wound in my left foot, wrenching a strident scream from me. I felt the cornu’s point between my legs, raking across my anus, and instinctively pushed upward to avoid it.​
He… he won’t let me get past that cornu! I realized, terrified. That means I have to… hold myself up, or… sit on that point!
“No, I can’t! Oh no, please, please let go, don’t do this!!” I screamed.​
I heard the laughter from behind my cross as I struggled, and others, all of the onlookers, just blurs of faces through my tears. They were clustered around me as close as they could get, all of them just laughing, laughing at me, enjoying my humiliation.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x6-42_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-100_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-25_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x6-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-121_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x6-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x6-210_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:
He… he won’t let me get past that cornu! I realize, terrified. That means I have to… hold myself up, or… sit on that point!
“No, I can’t! Oh no, please, please let go, don’t do this!!” I screamed.​
I hear the laughter from behind my cross as I struggled, and others, all of the onlookers, just blurs of faces through my tears. They are clustered around me as close as they can get, all of them just laughing, laughing at me, enjoying my humiliation.​
1651941143956.png
'Damn, she is just a slave, but this is brutal! She's going to have to take the horn in her! ...I can't wait to see that!'

Ajax pulls Sabina's hips back against the cross, placing her vagina directly over the point of the cornu. Despite the agony, she comes to the realization that he will allow her to push herself upward, if she can, but she can only move up and down. If she cannot bear the pain in her feet, and she slips down, the horn of the cornu will go into her. Sabina narrates:

Ignoring my screams and my pitiful, agonizing struggles, he forced my hips inexorably back toward the cross until the cheeks of my quivering, bare buttocks were rubbing against the timber behind me. Then his other hand reached around and took hold of my right hip, a powerful grip that held my hips and stopped them moving sideways or twisting.​
Panicked, straining against the strong arms that held me and fighting agony, nails in my wrists and feet, I twisted my head to see what he was doing to me. There was no escape!​
I squirmed desperately in his grasp, unable to move my pelvis beyond the limit of the hands that held me over the cornu. Even with the agony of the nails, a shiver shook my body when something hard brushed the opening to my vagina. My inner lips felt so swollen and sensitive now from all that had been done to me, being naked in front of all these strangers, the hands between my legs, the Nubian’s finger in me. I was conscious of a warmth inside down there and knew I must be wet.​
It… it was the cornu that touched me! He’s going to push me down onto the cornu! I realized in horror,​
I gritted my teeth and tried to push and pull myself higher, fearing he would hold me down, push me down on the cornu. I groaned, the pain was horrible. But to my surprise, there was no resistance. Although he still held my pelvis in position over the cornu, he allowed me to push up. I managed to rise just a little, a few inches maybe, just enough to avoid the cornu, but only for the moment.​
He’s NOT pushing me down, he’s holding me so… so my vagina will be over that point… I thought. If I can’t bear the pain, if I slip down, then… then the horn will go into me.
And with a moan, I thought, Not if, but when I can’t bear the pain.
The executioner drew his hammer back and poised it for another blow. I watched helplessly as his body and arm uncoiled and drove it forward, and there was the sound of it striking the nail’s head. An instant later the bolt of pain shot up from my left foot into my body, the grinding of iron on bone, wedging the bones farther apart, and then a sharp snapping sensation as something inside my foot stretched and finally tore. I threw my head back and screamed and kept on screaming.​

Here are some views of the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x8-42_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-125_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x8-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-80_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-85_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-121_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x8-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-210_0001.jpg

Sabina, struggling, fighting to hold herself up and avoid the cornu beneath her while the executioner continues to drive the nail through her left foot, loses the battle. Sabina narrates:

My head was swimming, vision darkening, feet refusing to support me. I pulled with my arms, pulling against the nails in my wrists, groaning, struggling not to slip down, so much agony, agony everywhere! Unconsciousness was overtaking me, I had to fight against it, somehow hold on, not let my body slip down.​
Burning muscles on the edge of exhaustion. I have to… hold on, not slip… oh gods no, can’t slip down… My mind kept saying. I only hoped the rubbing of my bare buttocks on the rough wood of the cross was because of my struggling and not because I was losing the battle.​
When I could stop screaming long enough to be aware of anything beyond agony, to think at all, I became conscious of something odd… a wrongness between my legs, a tingling…. I tried to assure myself it was just that the point of the cornu had brushed against me again.​
I hoped that’s all it was. But the tingling didn’t subside, like my inner lips were still touching it. Or maybe… wrapped around it.​
No, it can’t be, I thought. I squeezed my trembling thighs together protectively, and I was squeezing the tip of the cornu inside my vagina. I squirmed in horror, gasped and went rigid as I felt my wet, slippery vagina move around the solid, unyielding thing inside.​
It went inside me! Oh gods! How… deep? I wondered. I was too terrified to move! Oh, get it out…get it out… I have to get it out of me!
I was straining with burning muscles to push up, to get off it, agony in my feet, felt my vagina sliding up a little on it. Just then I glimpsed movement below me and knew it was pointless. I let out the breath I was holding in a ragged sob. I was beaten.​
I watched the executioner drawing back his hammer for another blow and panicked. My anus was so tight from fear it ached and my vagina suddenly drew up, painfully so, gripping the hard thing that was now inside me. The tingling at the entrance was so powerful I instinctively tried to clamp my thighs together,​
Panting in fear, I frantically tried to brace myself, had to try not to collapse, because that would mean… well, I would be impaled completely on the horn. I tried to push my pelvis forward, away from the cornu, but the Nubian’s hands still gripped me, the horn inside me also holding me back.​
And then the hammer struck and once again a wave of agony twisted my body. Shock waves shook the cross, rattled the iron spikes between the bones of my wounded wrists and feet. Now with the horn deeper in me, its width filling me, my tingling lower lips spread around it, the power of the hammer blow also shook it violently inside me. My vagina responded on its own with echoing throbs that slowly dissipated.​
When the agony subsided a little I screamed at the executioner to just finish it, just get it over with. Through my tears, I heard laughter from the crowd.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-72_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-88_0001.jpg

Here are some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-121_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-80_0001.jpg

Some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 19a-211_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:
My inner lips are so swollen and sensitive now from all that had been done to me, being naked in front of all these strangers.
It… it was the cornu that touched me! He’s going to push me down onto the cornu! I realized in horror.​
He’s NOT pushing me down, he’s holding me so… so my vagina will be over that point… If I can’t bear the pain, if I slip down, then… then the horn will go into me.
Not if, but when I can’t bear the pain.
The executioner draws his hammer back and poised it for another blow. I watch helplessly as his body and arm uncoiled and drive it forward, and there is the sound of it striking the nail’s head. An instant later the bolt of pain shoots up from my left foot into my body, the grinding of iron on bone, wedging the bones farther apart, and then a sharp snapping sensation as something inside my foot stretched and finally tears. I throw my head back and scream...​
No person deserves this but she is just a slave. If she thinks the nails hurt, wait till the cornu takes her down there...1652104822629.png

Sabina narrates:

I have to… hold on, not slip… oh gods no, can’t slip down… My mind kept saying.​
No, it can’t be, I thought.​
It went inside me! Oh gods! How… deep? I wonder. I am too terrified to move! Oh, get it out…get it out… I have to get it out of me!
Panting in fear, I frantically try to brace myself, I have to try not to collapse, because that would mean… well, I will be impaled completely on the horn.​
And then the hammer struck and once again a wave of agony twists my body. Shock waves shake the cross, rattling the iron spikes between the bones of my wounded wrists and feet. Now with the horn deeper in me, its width filling me, my tingling lower lips spread around it, the power of the hammer blow also shakes it violently inside me.​
When the agony subsides a little I scream at the executioner to just finish it, just get it over with. Through my tears, I hear laughter from the crowd.​
She doesn't seem to appreciate the crowd that has come to see her crucified.
1652120173296.png
She never screamed like that when I fucked her. The bitch deserves the cross!!!
1652120223786.png

It went inside me! Oh gods! How… deep? I wondered. I was too terrified to move! Oh, get it out…get it out… I have to get it out of me!

That little ungrateful princess bitch Sabina, should be thankful to her executioners especially Ajax for giving her a NEW, FRESH cornu that was made just for her! Not old used and dirty piece of wood and used by strangers but BRAND NEW!
So complaining that she is sitting on „personalized throne” is at least tactless and she should be a pleasure to sit on. Unless it's not time yet… ;)

That little ungrateful princess bitch Sabina, should be thankful to her executioners especially Ajax for giving her a NEW, FRESH cornu that was made just for her! Not old used and dirty piece of wood and used by strangers but BRAND NEW!
So complaining that she is sitting on „personalized throne” is at least tactless and she should be a pleasure to sit on. Unless it's not time yet… ;)
Yes, she should be thanking them for their obvious mercy all round… not least for taking days over this nailing, extending her life (and suffering)… :roflmao: :azote:

Back
Top Bottom