Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, she should be thanking them for their obvious mercy all round… not least for taking days over this nailing, extending her life (and suffering)… :roflmao: :azote:
It probably does seem like days - there are 60 nailing scenes alone. I finally went back and worked up a timeline in Excel, estimating how long it might have taken between each scene for things to happen. It totaled up to about 42 minutes, which is a lot longer than I think the Romans would normally have spent performing a crucifixion. But it wasn't often they crucified a pretty girl, so they did want to make a show of it. Counting up time that was spent purposely slowing things down, plus she fainted for maybe five minutes in there, that's about 17 minutes faster they could have done it. But after all, nailing was part of the punishment and it was all supposed to be slow and agonizing.

When the hammering stops and Sabina can stop screaming, she feels the cornu's wooden horn deep inside her. How deep, she wonders? She knows there is more because she is not yet resting her weight on it. She has to try to pull her vagina off of it, but it will be hard, she is near exhaustion, and they are removing the ropes holding her feet so all her weight is on the nails. The agony down there is nearly unbearable.

Sabina continues to narrate:

Muscles trembling, I waited for yet another blow that never came. The hammering had finally stopped. The tingling in my lower lips, that now encircled the horn’s girth, was strong still. I knew it was deeper in me. It filled me, its width forced my lips open. My vagina throbbed weakly now. The Nubian standing behind my cross took his hands away.​
I felt the ropes across the tops of my feet loosen. I wanted to scream No! No! Because without the ropes, there was nothing at all except those nails in my feet to bear my weight, which meant this horrible agony was going to become even worse. I had to push up now, right now, get myself off this cornu in the heartbeats remaining before they took the ankle ropes away and my full weight bore down on those nails.​
But I was afraid, I had to be careful pulling my vagina off the horn that impaled it.​
It must be nearly all inside me, I thought. And with a sinking feeling, I thought, I’ll never have enough time. It’s already too late.
The ropes across the tops of my feet were already gone. I groaned as the ropes that held my ankles loosened and my feet settled down hard on the nails. Before I could stop myself, I felt my vagina slide farther down on the horn, its point deep inside me, the hard tingling throb as fear made me tighten down there.​
I struggled again to pull up with my arms and shoulders, take some of the weight that way. I flexed my legs, pushed down, screamed at the agony in my feet. I tried to catch my breath, pushed down again and fought the agony, pulling myself upward by my wrists. I felt the horn give and slip inside me, wanted to stop and rest, just for a few seconds.​
I can’t stop! I realized. If I do, I’ll slide back down and have to do it all over again!
The two Nubians were removing the last of the ropes from my feet. Nothing but the nails in my wrists and feet and the horn up my vagina held me to the cross now. I groaned and struggled my way upward, awkwardly pushing on one foot, then the other, pulling with my wrists to help. The motion caused the horn to angle around and twist inside my vagina, my so-sensitive inner lips tingling and making its opening tighten around the horn, grip it, embrace it.​
I thought I was high enough, but it was hard to tell. My vagina kept throbbing inside even after the cornu was pulled out of it. I tried to move forward but felt the horn’s point still there, too deep inside me. I struggled farther upward, got myself higher until I was sure I was free of it before desperately pushing my hips forward. I was nearly too exhausted. Only the horror of falling back down onto that horn drove me. If that happened, I could only slide all the way down and sit on the cornu until I recovered enough strength to try again.​
As it was, I was dragging my crotch across the point of the horn, trying to keep it to my right side to avoid it entering my anus. I finally felt it reach the upward curve of my butt cheek and allow me to lower my body downward on the cross.​
I looked to my left and saw Hercules coiling up the rope, saw the dark stains of my blood on it. The only support left for my feet were the nails. Beyond him was the pile of skulls, bleached bones, wood and rags that was all that remained of the dozens of men and women who had died here on these crosses. Where my bones would be after the crows picked them clean.​
Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-22_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-80_0001.jpg

Some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-87_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-201_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-202_0001.jpg

And some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-207a_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-211_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20a-210_0001.jpg

I can’t stop! I realize. If I do, I’ll slide back down and have to do it all over again!
I finally felt it reach the upward curve of my butt cheek and allow me to lower my body downward on the cross.​
I look to my left and see Hercules coiling up the rope, see the dark stains of my blood on it. The only support left for my feet are the nails. Beyond him was the pile of skulls, bleached bones, wood and rags that was all that remained of the dozens of men and women who had died here on these crosses. Where my bones would be after the crows picked them clean/​

'She should be grateful they gave her the horn. I'll wager she can't count the number of cocks she's ridden. So what is wrong with a cornu in her?' I wonder...
1652207221221.png

It probably does seem like days - there are 60 nailing scenes alone. I finally went back and worked up a timeline in Excel, estimating how long it might have taken between each scene for things to happen. It totaled up to about 42 minutes, which is a lot longer than I think the Romans would normally have spent performing a crucifixion. But it wasn't often they crucified a pretty girl, so they did want to make a show of it. Counting up time that was spent purposely slowing things down, plus she fainted for maybe five minutes in there, that's about 17 minutes faster they could have done it. But after all, nailing was part of the punishment and it was all supposed to be slow and agonizing.

Very interesting analisis! Her spectacle could be much longer with other kind of "entertainment" for
example like Julia Lepida mentioned about violating... but even that it's long time of her horror and even it was 25 minutes like Romans practiced that was for victim VERY LONG 25 minutes!

If you mentioned about Excel analisys, have you done whole execution overview?
I mean from her condemnedation, stripping, whipping, preparing for walk, carrying patibulum (1 mile is ~20 minutes walk without beam, and with beam I think that sting of
whip couldn't make her walk faster...) And nailing we know now :)

'She should be grateful they gave her the horn. I'll wager she can't count the number of cocks she's ridden. So what is wrong with a cornu in her?' I wonder...

Do you expect grateful from this little princes? This throne isn't so
comfortable like her last which she used... I
mean not warm and floppy like covid she has ridden. You can't please such princess bitch even her cornu was brand new! :D

If you mentioned about Excel analisys, have you done whole execution overview?
I mean from her condemnedation, stripping, whipping, preparing for walk, carrying patibulum (1 mile is ~20 minutes walk without beam, and with beam I think that sting of
whip couldn't make her walk faster...) And nailing we know now :)
No. For one thing, with 60 scenes, her nailing is covered in great detail, so it's possible to estimate how much time it would take for actions to happen. For example, there's a scene where the executioners throw Sabina to the ground, and in the next scene she's struggling on the ground while they force her up onto the patibulum and get her into position for nailing her wrists. I allowed ten seconds for each of those to happen. The executioner was already there waiting for her, so another ten seconds for him to probe her wrist, ten seconds to place the nail's point on her wrist, etc. These scenes are all just snapshots during the actions, some of which would have happened very quickly while others took a little more time.

No doubt, I underestimated and overestimated the durations for these things to happen but hopefully some of it averages out. In thinking about it, the whipping, the carrying, and now this nailing were all public torture, part of the punishment that ended with the condemned being crucified.

The nailing didn't have to be quick, and this is important, it needed to be SEEN by those watching to be agonizing. The purpose of all this was to create a public example of the condemned to discourage others from considering committing a crime. If it was slow, but it held the people's attention, so much the better. It also needed to stay in their minds, be remembered. It was not only entertainment, it was a lesson and a warning.

The rest of this, the whipping and the crucifixion were not as fully illustrated. You could guess at an hour for the whipping, 45 minutes for the carrying, but dying on the cross could take anywhere from two to four days, sometimes more. In the story, it is four days.
You can't please such princess bitch even her cornu was brand new!

Women! Give her a brand-new custom made cornu, carved to fit her size and she's still bitchy about it.

The rest of this, the whipping and the crucifixion were not as fully illustrated.

When I'm watching at scenes you've done now I can only say: what a waste that you didn't fully illustrated like you did in nailing section... :crybaby2:

You could guess at an hour for the whipping, 45 minutes for the carrying, but dying on the cross could take anywhere from two to four days, sometimes more. In the story, it is four days.

Fuck! That was almost 3 hours of killing process! Terryfied, especially perspective one hour of whipping and four days dying on the cross. I wondering if she could be conscious of anything after 48 hours on the cross after her whipping that was on second day of her hanging... Ups I forgot, her arousal, exciments could give her some pleasure and maybe she could aprrecciate that cormu at least :D

Before I could stop myself, I felt my vagina slide farther down on the horn, its point deep inside me, the hard tingling throb as fear made me tighten down there.

I won't quote all, but the description when she "sits" deeper on her brand new cornu is perfect! I don't know how you do it, but you described it as if you were a woman! :D

Fuck! That was almost 3 hours of killing process!
It's like the executioner was getting paid by the hour! :smilie-devil:

I wondering if she could be conscious of anything after 48 hours on the cross after her whipping that was on second day of her hanging...

It probably varied, but at least one description I read - "Bishop White's account of a crucifixion at Damascus" - an account of a slave crucified in 1248 AD, in Damascus for killing his master, mentioned that the victim became "deranged" on the second day:

Death came over him quickly – God did relieve his suffering: He was alive for two days and nights. I have learned that many men who suffered this fate of crucifxion, of being nailed, died only after many days, which greatly increased their agony. On the second day, he became incoherent and no longer experienced either pain or thirst. He could not speak properly anymore, instead he made utterances that proved he had become deranged. This was God´s way of easing his suffering.​
This is an English translation of a German translation of the Arabic account. As I said, it must have varied among individuals. From a victim's point of view, crucifixion was an agonizing, slow death. It must also have been incredibly monotonous, with time measured only by cycles of raising and lowering. Then there was unconsciousness, fainting from time to time, probably waking up with no idea how long they had been unconscious. I think it would be really easy for them to lose all track of time, even what day it was. They would probably become delirious, and as the writer of that account I mentioned above said, that would have been a mercy.

I won't quote all, but the description when she "sits" deeper on her brand new cornu is perfect! I don't know how you do it, but you described it as if you were a woman! :D

Thanks - it's supposed to sound like a woman describing what is happening to her when she's being violated by this wooden horn. The big challenge is to write it so it's believable even for a woman reading it. This is really, really difficult to do and I think even for a woman it would not be easy. How I do it is a lot of study, female anatomy, physiology, and the occasional woman who advises me. I'm not equipped to imagine it was happening to me, but if I put my female character - Sabina - into this situation, and have enough information and understanding, I can sort of imagine how it would feel to her and how she would react.

Sabina lowers herself to hang by her wrists, while the executioners prepare to place her titulus She continues to narrate:

I let my arms and legs relax a little, slipped lower, felt the end of the cornu grating against my welted butt cheek. It was impossible to move without twisting and moving my wounds around the nails. I could not keep my body from twisting in reaction to the pain, and that only made the pain worse.​
I tried to ease myself downward, but my thigh muscles were like lead, as if the legs that held me up belonged to someone else. But they were my legs, and so was the agony, the exhaustion, all mine to suffer. I let myself sag lower, my arms being pulled taut. I groaned at the pain of unforgiving iron pulling at the wounds in my wrists, the muscles in my arms, shoulders, chest being stretched out as if I were on the rack and my torturer was cranking the wheel a notch at a time.​
Gasping, I settled lower and sought to rest the quivering, straining muscles in my burning legs. I tried to let my body sag down gently, tried to ease down gently onto the nails that pierced my wrists, but it was so hard, and my legs were shaking, almost exhausted, threatening to quit and let my body drop.​
Almost down, the agony in my wrists would all at once get so much worse that I would reflexively tense my legs and take the pressure in my nailed feet. The pain in my wrists was more than I could bear, but my legs were so weak that I was already almost helpless. I gritted my teeth and forced myself to hang, groaning loudly as all of my weight pulled my wrists down hard against the nails. I pulled up on my feet, struggling with myself not to press down on them again, not to give in to my body’s urgent demand to relieve my wrists.​
The full weight of my body stretched my arms taut against the nails. My shoulders felt as if they were being torn out of their sockets. My breath came in shuddering gasps as I fought against the pain, my whole body trembling, dripping with sweat, yet it felt cold. I thought it couldn’t get any worse than this.​

Here is the scene from various angles:

Sabina Nailing Scene 21-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-43_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-80_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-88_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-94_0001.jpg

Here are some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 21-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-206_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-210_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 21-211_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:
The full weight of my body stretches my arms taut against the nails. My shoulders feel as if they are being torn out of their sockets. My breath omes in shuddering gasps as I fight against the pain, my whole body trembling, dripping with sweat, yet it feels cold. I think it couldn’t get any worse than this.​
"This has been the best crucifixion I have ever seen. Just watching her makes me wet and horny!" the lady in red says.

"I'd like to help you with that" the man next to her says.

"I... I meant I am horny... I don't want to be crucified" she exclaims.

The man grins "There is more than one way to get nailed!"

The lady whispers "When do you get off work?"

Attachments

• 1652294411494.png
    1652294411494.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 789
Skipping a little here. Hercules stands on tiptoe to place Sabina's titulus at the top of her cross. The nail that will hold it has already been driven through the sign, so all Antius has to do is tap it into the timber. He leans across Sabina to reach it with his hammer. She panics and twists her hips away when he leans into her, afraid he is going to do something else to her. But all he does is tap the nail down in the titulus above her. Sabina narrates:

I closed my eyes and let my head sag forward on my chest, gasping to get my breath, fighting to bear the agony. It was growing worse with every heartbeat, the pounding pain in my wrists, the burning anguish in my shoulders and chest, all screaming for relief. A shudder passed through me as I wondered how long I could bear this torture before I had to raise myself, and I would have nothing but the nails in my feet to bear all of my weight.​
There is the cornu… I thought. No! No, not now, not yet.
I hung by the nails in my wrists, panting for breath, groaning in agony. I was drenched in cold sweat, my body shivering uncontrollably. There was a hideous wrongness about the metal that violated my body, that didn’t belong there. I was afraid to move but unable to stay still as new spasms wracked my exhausted muscles, driving me to twist and writhe in search of relief while the nails in my wrists and feet responded to each movement with sudden bolts of pain of their own.​
I panicked again when Antius pressed up close to me with his hammer. I twisted my hips away from him protectively, moaning in fear. When he leaned closer and reached his hammer up over me, I twisted my head away from him. But I only felt him tap a few times on the timber, and it came to me that he was nailing my titulus in place, although I wouldn’t see it.​
Others will see it, I thought. What does it matter?
I was already as humiliated as any girl could be. And yet… somehow it did matter. Now everyone who passed by will know my name and why I deserved to be punished this way. And they will think, “What a stupid girl! Got herself crucified, for what? Displeasing her domina?” They will shake their heads and laugh at me as they walk away. But I will still be here, hanging on this cross, dying in agony.​

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 22-42_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-44_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-48_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-74_0001.jpg

Here are some executioner's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 22-93_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-94_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-207_0001.jpg

Sabina Nailing Scene 22-208_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 22-211_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:

I close my eyes and let my head sag forward on my chest, gasping to get my breath, fighting to bear the agony. I wondered how long I could bear this torture before I have to raise myself, and I would have nothing but the nails in my feet to bear all of my weight.​
When he leaned closer and reaches his hammer up over me, I twisted my head away from him. But I only felt him tap a few times on the timber, and it came to me that he was nailing my titulus in place, although I wouldn’t see it.​
I am already as humiliated as any girl could be. And yet… somehow it does matter. Now everyone who passes by will know my name and why I deserved to be punished this way. And they will think, “What a stupid girl! Got herself crucified, for what? Displeasing her domina?” They will shake their heads and laugh at me as they walk away. But I will still be here, hanging on this cross, dying in agony.​
"You have to wait until the guards get here? How long will that be?" the lady in red asks the crew man.

"It won't be an hour at the most. I promise I'll take you to bed then. Meanwhile, watch this bitch Sabina. She should still be screaming and twitching by then. She should last a couple of days before she croaks" he replies...
1652385069726.png

Sabina is crucified. She looks out over faces watching her slowly die in agony as the execution crew gathers their chains and tools and leave her with only one guard remaining who will watch to make sure no one tries to give her the mercy of a quick dagger to the heart. Sabina narrates:

The executioners were finished with me. I was crucified, slowly dying. They gathered up the ropes, chains and tools and without giving me a second glance, made their way toward the Esquiline gate and back to the city.​
All but one. Gundericus, the man who whipped me in the Forum remains to stand guard for the first watch, to be sure no one tries to end my suffering too soon. Although I can’t think of anyone who might try. Any friends I had were buried in the ashes of Pompeii.​
I lifted my head once again and looked out across the crowd of faces, all of the eyes drinking in my humiliation and torture. Now they were finding places to sit and make themselves comfortable, laughing and talking among themselves while they watched me struggle and writhe in agony on the cross. I was naked for everyone to see.​
Through the fog of pain, the thought came to me:​
You wanted to know what it is like to be crucified, naked and nailed to a rough timber cross, your body displayed for everyone to see while you die?
Now you know. This is what it is like to be crucified.​
And now… all hope is gone. My life is slowly being wrung out of me, agonizing drop by agonizing drop. I am dying on the cross.​

This is the last scene in this series, don't think I've got any more to post right now..

Here is the scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 23-203_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-207_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-209_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-405_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-504_0001.jpg

Here are some victim's eye views:

Sabina Nailing Scene 23-220_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-221_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-223_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 23-224_0001.jpg

Sabina narrates:
You wanted to know what it is like to be crucified, naked and nailed to a rough timber cross, your body displayed for everyone to see while you die?
Now you know. This is what it is like to be crucified.​
And now… all hope is gone. My life is slowly being wrung out of me, agonizing drop by agonizing drop. I am dying on the cross.​
'The crucifies has left. He said give him some time to wash the slave's blood off. For being killed, she sure looks good up there. Damn, I am so wet! I hope he's a good fuck' the lady in red thinks.

The dark haired man whispers to his friend "It's a shame you can't screw a crucified slave. She looks damn fine stretched up there."

Beyond the grounds, a lady walks by. She acts like she doesn't care but thinks 'They shouldn't do that to women slaves... it is bad enough to kill them but like that? I wonder what's going through her mind.'

1652460110098.png

If only she knew...

Great series, Jedakk!!!

Skipping a little here. Hercules stands on tiptoe to place Sabina's titulus at the top of her cross. The nail that will hold it has already been driven through the sign, so all Antius has to do is tap it into the timber. He leans across Sabina to reach it with his hammer. She panics and twists her hips away when he leans into her, afraid he is going to do something else to her. But all he does is tap the nail down in the titulus above her. Sabina narrates:

I closed my eyes and let my head sag forward on my chest, gasping to get my breath, fighting to bear the agony. It was growing worse with every heartbeat, the pounding pain in my wrists, the burning anguish in my shoulders and chest, all screaming for relief. A shudder passed through me as I wondered how long I could bear this torture before I had to raise myself, and I would have nothing but the nails in my feet to bear all of my weight.​
I hung by the nails in my wrists, panting for breath, groaning in agony. I was drenched in cold sweat, my body shivering uncontrollably. There was a hideous wrongness about the metal that violated my body, that didn’t belong there. I was afraid to move but unable to stay still as new spasms wracked my exhausted muscles, driving me to twist and writhe in search of relief while the nails in my wrists and feet responded to each movement with sudden bolts of pain of their own.​
I panicked again when Antius pressed up close to me with his hammer. I twisted my hips away from him protectively, moaning in fear. When he leaned closer and reached his hammer up over me, I twisted my head away from him. But I only felt him tap a few times on the timber, and it came to me that he was nailing my titulus in place, although I wouldn’t see it.​
I was already as humiliated as any girl could be. And yet… somehow it did matter. Now everyone who passed by will know my name and why I deserved to be punished this way. And they will think, “What a stupid girl! Got herself crucified, for what? Displeasing her domina?” They will shake their heads and laugh at me as they walk away. But I will still be here, hanging on this cross, dying in agony.​

Here is the scene:

View attachment 1171015View attachment 1171016View attachment 1171017View attachment 1171018

Here are some executioner's eye views:

View attachment 1171020View attachment 1171021View attachment 1171022

View attachment 1171035View attachment 1171036View attachment 1171037
I just love these executioners eye view pictures nailing the sign up. They make the victim (in this case Sabina/Real Julia) almost seem in the way and a nuisance to the process. But they are what it is all about, their transgression and the need to punish them for it and set an example with their nude awful suffering is the reason we are all here. Good job, Jedakk!!

I just love these executioners eye view pictures nailing the sign up. They make the victim (in this case Sabina/Real Julia) almost seem in the way and a nuisance to the process. But they are what it is all about, their transgression and the need to punish them for it and set an example with their nude awful suffering is the reason we are all here. Good job, Jedakk!!

The Version 1 scene I did in 2013 where they are placing Sabina's titulus was different. I had Antius working around and reaching over Sabina, not touching her. I never did like that, thought it didn't look natural, particularly the way Antius had to twist his neck. No executioner would do it that way in reality! Here are some of the old renders of that scene:

Sabina Nailing Scene 20-13_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20-14_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 20-15_0001.jpg

Sabina looks at him dully. He has nailed her to the cross, and now he is nailing that sign in place over her head. But her body language and expression do not show fear, and she should be terrified. When it came time to redo this scene, I got to make a lot of changes!

Of course, Antius has no regard for Sabina. He needs to nail that titulus in place, so he reaches up and contemptuously shoves her head over to the side because it's in his way. Sabina reacts to him - her face shows fear and her hips are twisted, instinctively trying to move away from him. There is little else she can do. He has just finished driving nails through each of her feet, and even though she is familiar with the crucifixion process, she panics because there is nothing preventing him from doing more, anything he pleases to her. She knows very well she is at his mercy.

The action in this scene is almost an afterthought. It's the interaction between Sabina and her executioner that is central to it.

When I'm watching at scenes you've done now I can only say: what a waste that you didn't fully illustrated like you did in nailing section... :crybaby2:

Fuck! That was almost 3 hours of killing process! Terryfied, especially perspective one hour of whipping and four days dying on the cross. I wondering if she could be conscious of anything after 48 hours on the cross after her whipping that was on second day of her hanging... Ups I forgot, her arousal, exciments could give her some pleasure and maybe she could aprrecciate that cormu at least :D

Yes, I agree wih zydol. I can only repeat myself here: The second version of the masterpiece is truly stunning! And it's really a pity that you didn't re-illustrate the scenes where she allows herself one last time (or even several times) to have an orgasm on that cornu and ... the whipping of her breasts and between her legs ... on the cross. They would certainly be a lot more breathtaking than in the first version. And in my fantasy: Maybe one of the nubians would dare to "take" her at night :smilie-devil:

Yes, I agree wih zydol. I can only repeat myself here: The second version of the masterpiece is truly stunning! And it's really a pity that you didn't re-illustrate the scenes where she allows herself one last time (or even several times) to have an orgasm on that cornu and ... the whipping of her breasts and between her legs ... on the cross. They would certainly be a lot more breathtaking than in the first version. And in my fantasy: Maybe one of the nubians would dare to "take" her at night :smilie-devil:

Think of the scenes when they stripping her for first time and she squirms and twists to hold last rags she's wearing.
When she is whipped in the Forum and she gets an orgasm there before crowd.
Think of the scenes where Nubians pouring bucket of water on her, when she is lying under post tired and exposed after whipping. When executioners prepare her for the cross road. When they put on her slave collar and she is in chains and collar and for a moment she is only "dressed" in chains naked and when they are putting on her ragged rag which will her temporary loincloth. Think of the scene where the whip stabs her half-naked ass and calls her to march and when she falls over at the Esquiline gate, staring at the crosses and the executioner whips her in that ass and her back to get her to her feet :devil:

And yes, the Nubians could give her a "little rock" in a prison cell :D

Back
Top Bottom