Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thought I’d drop this in, a victim’s eye view by the late, lamented Inge Tarant, aka Cobra.

Her sense of humor is missed. ;)

Attachments

• C30FFA60-F4A4-4674-9BE0-A837A8193A7A.jpeg
    C30FFA60-F4A4-4674-9BE0-A837A8193A7A.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 780
Thought I’d drop this in, a victim’s eye view by the late, lamented Inge Tarant, aka Cobra.

Her sense of humor is missed. ;)

Absolutely.
btw it's a very Barb type caption, didn't read the fine print.

Some more victim and bird's eye views.

first person view nara7.jpgfirst person view nara6.jpgwaiting_for_death_by_justi4-d9k8get.jpg

I love how understated this video is. You don’t see the cross, the nails, the blood the look of anguish. You just see the body - your body - as its being subjected to that awful torture, and you can here the sounds of you and your friends trying to cope with the cross.

I love how understated this video is. You don’t see the cross, the nails, the blood the look of anguish. You just see the body - your body - as its being subjected to that awful torture, and you can here the sounds of you and your friends trying to cope with the cross.

Understated, and still screamingly erotic. :eek: :babeando:

Small bump here. Looked through the whole thread today and noticed a lot of pictures with spikes drive through wood planks before nailing the condemn's wrists. It wouldn't happen. Make the spike's head bigger and save money on the carpentry!!!

Small bump here. Looked through the whole thread today and noticed a lot of pictures with spikes drive through wood planks before nailing the condemn's wrists. It wouldn't happen. Make the spike's head bigger and save money on the carpentry!!!

Wood is cheaper than metal love and it is a renewable resource.

Besides haven't you ever heard of staunching a victim's wounds to make them suffer longer. You die from blood loss not pain.

kisses

willowfall

Wood is cheaper than metal love and it is a renewable resource.

Besides haven't you ever heard of staunching a victim's wounds to make them suffer longer. You die from blood loss not pain.

kisses

willowfall
Shaping and drilling the wood would have cost more than spikes with larger heads. Show me anywhere at that time it was done!

Shaping and drilling the wood would have cost more than spikes with larger heads. Show me anywhere at that time it was done!

Are you willing to accept photoshopped evidence? Otherwise silly, I think the camera was invented about 17-18 Centuries too late to record the evidence you wish to see.

And what shaping and drilling? Grab a piece of scrap wood and drive the nail thru it on the way to the hand.

Geez, HOW did men wind up running the world? Do we girls have to think of everything?

kisses

willowfall

Are you willing to accept photoshopped evidence? Otherwise silly, I think the camera was invented about 17-18 Centuries too late to record the evidence you wish to see.

And what shaping and drilling? Grab a piece of scrap wood and drive the nail thru it on the way to the hand.

Geez, HOW did men wind up running the world? Do we girls have to think of everything?

kisses

willowfall
Aha but the wood has to be pre-drilled ,otherwise it will split open !! ;)

Back
Top Bottom