Victims of the Inquisition.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a quiet and lonely Christmas eve, so I decided to throw a few more pics together as my Christmas present for you. The 1stB4andafter.jpg one is kind of experimental. I've seen a few other artists do a before and after picture, so I decided to give it a try. I think it turned out. The idea behind it is that a simple poor shepherd girl is accused of witchcraft and the 1st pic is just before her arrest and the 2nd pic is her several weeks after the minions of the inquisition tried to break her and extract a confession.

Stunning work, @poyeezed , I can’t decide between the first or the last so choose both! It’s the same sinning penitent, suffering for daring to wonder what the view from under Sister Angel’s dress would be, confessing her carnal desire to Mother Superior while blindfolded on her knees, unknowingly licking Mother’s pussy as is her sacred duty, taking her screams of pleasure as a vision from god. She accepts her penance with gratitude, begging only for the whip to augment her devotional prayers of humility and self- loathing for her terrible lustful sins..

I love your work, Your use of color, positions, expression and just the way you represent women in you works make it well worth the wait between your posting of new output. Your girls all recognize their helplessness. There is threat for some and violation for others. I think I've seen and even reposted some of your images that went the final step and pushed the situation into expressions of agony or even of completely overcome, hanging and dripping while the torturer takes a break or changes instruments. I'd love to see some of those images. Artur excels at expressing, as well as anticipating torture, the actual experience of it. Quoom also was a master of that. I can only imagine your vision of your women in that stage of losing themselves

Thanks for posting your consistently remarkable pieces.

I love your work, Your use of color, positions, expression and just the way you represent women in you works make it well worth the wait between your posting of new output. Your girls all recognize their helplessness. There is threat for some and violation for others. I think I've seen and even reposted some of your images that went the final step and pushed the situation into expressions of agony or even of completely overcome, hanging and dripping while the torturer takes a break or changes instruments. I'd love to see some of those images. Artur excels at expressing, as well as anticipating torture, the actual experience of it. Quoom also was a master of that. I can only imagine your vision of your women in that stage of losing themselves

Thanks for posting your consistently remarkable pieces.
Thanks. I try to achieve a degree of realism in my art and to have it compared to masters like Artur or Quoom is flattering. Of course there are limitations with both Poser and Victoria 4, but the results usually work for me and I'm glad you like it.

Back
Top Bottom