Victims of the Inquisition.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Many expressive pictures of Poyeezed have been added... And hopefully many more will follow...

Since many people liked my compilation of his pictures (#277), I thought about redesigning the compilation: For each topic with its own file, it is easier to make additions for further pictures.
I now have rearranged the many pictures from his 'Dungeon Scenes' into two subject areas: 'Pain and Pleasure' and 'Forced Confession'.

I'll start today with the first topic: 'Public Atonement'. This section has been slightly revised in terms of content and design, but only contains two additional images.

1-01_cover.jpg 1-02_cover.jpg 1-12_family pain 1.jpg

Of course, the artist often thought of something different with his pictures than I can think of as a viewer, but I hope you like it anyway!

Attachments

• 1_Humiliation Pain and Punishment - public Atonement.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 584
Many expressive pictures of Poyeezed have been added... And hopefully many more will follow...

Since many people liked my compilation of his pictures (#277), I thought about redesigning the compilation: For each topic with its own file, it is easier to make additions for further pictures.
I now have rearranged the many pictures from his 'Dungeon Scenes' into two subject areas: 'Pain and Pleasure' and 'Forced Confession'.

I'll start today with the first topic: 'Public Atonement'. This section has been slightly revised in terms of content and design, but only contains two additional images.

View attachment 1163621 View attachment 1163622 View attachment 1163623

Of course, the artist often thought of something different with his pictures than I can think of as a viewer, but I hope you like it anyway!
There’s a scavengers daughter pic in there I don’t think I’ve seen before.. nice job putting this together!

Her you find the second topic with Poyeezed's images: 'Public Humiliation and Walk of Shame'. Agan this section has been slightly revised in terms of content and design, it contains two additional images.

As in the first section, I chose one picture for which I wrote a somewhat longer text or a very short story...

2-01_cover.jpg 2-02_cover.jpg 2-09_walk of shame 2.jpg

Attachments

• 2_Humiliation Pain and Punishment - Walk of Shame.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 463
This are not news, News comes only from mister poyeezed here.
Actually, images and texts should support each other, shouldn't compete and certainly shouldn't interfere with each other...

If I'm presenting a few compilations of Poyeezed's pictures here, sorted by subject groups and supplemented by mostly short texts, it's because I like his pictures and because they inspire me... And because up to now he posted his pictures here unsorted and without texts or little stories in the background...

With these compilations I want to express my special respect and appreciation for Poyeezed's work, because after all it takes some work to make it appealing for you. I don't want to sell this as my news in terms of new pictures… And I certainly don't want to put myself in the spotlight!

But if that is perceived as disturbing, then I don't want to share my ideas about Poyeezed's pictures here anymore... :(

Actually, images and texts should support each other, shouldn't compete and certainly shouldn't interfere with each other...

If I'm presenting a few compilations of Poyeezed's pictures here, sorted by subject groups and supplemented by mostly short texts, it's because I like his pictures and because they inspire me... And because up to now he posted his pictures here unsorted and without texts or little stories in the background...

With these compilations I want to express my special respect and appreciation for Poyeezed's work, because after all it takes some work to make it appealing for you. I don't want to sell this as my news in terms of new pictures… And I certainly don't want to put myself in the spotlight!

But if that is perceived as disturbing, then I don't want to share my ideas about Poyeezed's pictures here anymore... :(
I would like you to keep going Rupert! As long as it’s ok with @poyeezed then it’s all good, anyone who wants just the pics without text is free to enjoy them like that. I find your textual additions make me appreciate the art even more, and send me back to the images for a second look. If ever you feel moved to write a caption for some of my works one day, that would be awesome :thumbsup:

Seems very appropriate to me?

Since there has been a lot of interest and some encouraging feedback ... and Poyeezed has expressed himself here in the meanwhile, I want to complete my presentation of his pictures, supplemented by short texts and grouped into five subject areas.
As far as I was able to recognize meaningful statements in Poyeezed's original image designations, I used them as orientation in the headings...
Today's topic will be "Pain and Pleasure", to which the artist has dedicated himself extensively in his dungeon scenes.

Here are the cover images I chose and two more examples:

3-01_cover.jpg 3-02_cover.jpg 3-10_login.jpg 3-15_great pleasure.jpg

Attachments

• 3_Humiliation Pain and Punishment - Pain and Pleasure.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 323
Today follows the second part of Poyeezed's dungeon scenes, a compilation of his pictures under the theme "Forced Confession"

4-01_cover.jpg 4-02_cover.jpg 4-10_better to confess now.jpg 4-22_time to think about 2.jpg

Attachments

• 4_Humiliation Pain and Punishment - Forced Confession.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 340
Today follows the second part of Poyeezed's dungeon scenes, a compilation of his pictures under the theme "Forced Confession"

View attachment 1166099 View attachment 1166100 View attachment 1166101 View attachment 1166102
Great job @Rupert_137 , not only have you created some great captions, you’ve shown me some works by @poyeezed that I’m sure I haven’t seen before, and his work is amazing. Thanks!!

And here is the brief finale of my compilation of Poyeezed's pictures entitled "Public Punishment and Executions"

Again the cover images I chose and two more examples:

5-01_cover.jpg 5-02_cover.jpg 5-09_darkness and despair.jpg 5-10_it's getting scorching hot.jpg

I would be happy if Poyeezed would come up with a few more images on this topic...
I already thougt about the flogging of the straw blonde in the pillory ... or mother and daughter receiving the branding iron... (in #321)
How about a hanging scene? (The hangman is waiting)
Or the crucifixion of the beautiful but unfortunate female druid (celtic witch)?

But these are just a few suggestions, we look forward to whatever comes! :) :devil2:

Attachments

• 5_Humiliation Pain and Punishment - Punishment and Executions.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 326
Here's a post a bit on the edge of this thread.
I found the picture of a 'silk floss tree' that obviously has a lot of uses:

The silk floss tree originated in South America. Its wood has been used to make canoes, and its wood pulp -to make ropes. The silky floss found in the seed capsules has been used for stuffing. The tree’s petals are used as threads in upholstery. Oils can be obtained from the seeds for both culinary and industrial applications...

silk floss tree - South America.jpg

But judging by its bark and branches with vicious spines, this tree not only repels any attempts to climb it... It also provides excellent components for inquisitorial interrogations and torture devices...
And of course, this tree also offers many opportunities to do penance...

Last edited:
Here's a post a bit on the edge of this thread.
I found the picture of a 'silk floss tree' that obviously has a lot of uses:

The silk floss tree originated in South America. Its wood has been used to make canoes, and its wood pulp -to make ropes. The silky floss found in the seed capsules has been used for stuffing. The tree’s petals are used as threads in upholstery. Oils can be obtained from the seeds for both culinary and industrial applications...

View attachment 1166837

But judging by its bark and branches with vicious spines, this tree not only repels any attempts to climb it... It also provides excellent components for inquisitorial interrogations and torture devices...
And of course, this tree also offers many opportunities to do penance...
So Mother Nature really does have a kinky side after all.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom