Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a reminder that, even if there were any video of actual nailing,
it would not be allowed here. Realistic acting is one thing (as in that clip from 'Snuff Movie'),
actual nailing is quite another. :nono:

yeah if your intention is to kill somebody, but a crucifixion with nails can be done, look at the philippines, and there are so many people out there who are turned on by it... I mean there are videos of woman getting nails in their breasts and what not...So Im sure there are crux videos out there and these kind of videos are somehow not allowed..well I just dont understand^^

yeah if your intention is to kill somebody, but a crucifixion with nails can be done, look at the philippines, and there are so many people out there who are turned on by it... I mean there are videos of woman getting nails in their breasts and what not...So Im sure there are crux videos out there and these kind of videos are somehow not allowed..well I just dont understand^^

I think it's important that cruxforums remain a website devoted to fantasy. Anything else is courting illegality.

I think those acts in the Philippines are crap. Theyre not crucified, they're stood on an elevated step with small nails in the palms of their hands.

A realistic crucifixion without nails, hanging in a stress position is in another league of suffering & spectacle. Probably more historically correct too.

Back
Top Bottom