Videos4sale...Anyone else have problems??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there,recently i tried to order a DVD,via "Videos4sale",only to find the order did not go through.
Very frustrating,especially as enquiries to Orchid Studios,(producer,of said DVD) produced Zip,zilch nada !!(e-mail address was non-existant !!)
Fortunately no cash exchanged hands. #:-s
Does/did anyone else have problems with that 'site ??
Cheers BJP.

Hi there,recently i tried to order a DVD,via "Videos4sale",only to find the order did not go through.
Very frustrating,especially as enquiries to Orchid Studios,(producer,of said DVD) produced Zip,zilch nada !!(e-mail address was non-existant !!)
Fortunately no cash exchanged hands. #:-s
Does/did anyone else have problems with that 'site ??
Cheers BJP.
Hi there, yes I've had nothing but problems with <Videos4sale> & <Clips4sale>. I debited my card but no download was allowed. I clicked their "contact us" page but as with you, Zip,zilch nada. I relish this chance to let interested parts of the world that this site is operated by shylocks, charlatans and unprincipled crooks and thieves. There, I feel better for sharing! Thank you.

Actually,i think you'll find that those sites have closed down now.....that has been the case since December,last year. The reasons were quite simple there was no ISP available willing to transmit such "offevnsive" material (!!)
Try Cruxdreams as all archived material was transferred there. Cheers B.

Back
Top Bottom