Vignettes from Barb’s ancestral past

Go to CruxDreams.com
As Miss Moore jumped from the bags, they fell into the water of the harbour. A whole load of tea was lost.

She was arrested by the captain, brought to court, and condemned to 20 lashes on the tight little, in public. The population approved the sentence, since for Bostonians, it was unheard that someone would make a load of tea drop into the harbour!

But she made a lasting impression on Bostonians, because a little over a century later, in December of 1773, another shipload of tea ended up in Boston harbor in an act of colonial defiance known as the Boston Tea Party.

Nice to know that my ancestor, Barbara Ann, may have, however inadvertently, provided the inspiration for that little attempt to give King George III the finger. :flipa:

Does the fine print of that list also mentions a strange incident that happened on arrival at Boston?

While passengers were already debarking, woman, a certain B. Moore was caught, 'coupling sensuously' with a Gentleman named Fossy, on a load of bags.

The Lady was ordered by the captain to cover her tight little, and move on! By doing so, she accidentally released a rope, holding the cargo together. As Miss Moore jumped from the bags, they fell into the water of the harbour. A whole load of tea was lost.

She was arrested by the captain, brought to court, and condemned to 20 lashes on the tight little, in public. The population approved the sentence, since for Bostonians, it was unheard that someone would make a load of tea drop into the harbour!
So the people of Boston got annoyed that someone polluted their docks with English tea- strange 1603119123613.png

Rorke's Drift, 22nd to the 23rd January 1879
Major Reginald Reginald Fossy and Barbara Thomas-Moore

22nd January 1879

The most well known drift through the Buffalo River in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa is Rorke's Drift. It was named after James Rorke, a ferryman who drowned in its waters and whose remains lie buried at the foot of a nearby hillside.

On January 22nd 1879 it became immortalised in history!

Following the Constitution Act of 1867 for the federation of Canada, it was thought that similar political effort, coupled with military campaigns, might succeed with the African kingdoms, tribal areas and Boer Republics in South Africa. In 1874, Sir Bartle Frere was sent to South Africa as High Commissioner for the British Empire to affect such plans. Among the obstacles were the armed independent states of the South African Republic and the Kingdom of Zululand.

After many years of posturing from all sides, tensions finally broke and on the 22nd January 1879, the day after expiration of the final British ultimatum to the Zulu Nation, a twenty-two thousand strong Zulu force massacred 1,300 British Army soldiers at the Battle of Isandlwana. With a strong thirst for blood now bubbling inside them, a large contingent of the Zulu Warrior force broke away and headed for Rorke’s Drift, twenty miles away, where just one hundred and fifty British soldiers manned a Mission Station.

One of those soldiers was a distinguished young officer, Major Reginald Reginald Fossy. Despite his relatively tender age of twenty-eight, Fossy was a career soldier who already had ten years of active service throughout the Empire tucked under his belt. It has been said that the role played by Michael Caine in the movie Zulu was based upon despatch narratives of Major Reginald Reginald.

Although his Officer duties at the station kept him busy for most of his waking hours, he found time to become extremely fond of a young Welsh girl called Barbara Thomas-Moore. A very pretty filly in her early-twenties, who’s role at the station was to provide, what Queen Victoria’s Government called, ‘Imperialistic Services’. These consisted mainly of assisting the Padre, and overseeing the station’s domestic aspects such as the cooking and cleaning facilities.

Barbara was very proud of the part she played in the overall effort, and was a popular member of the Company. The soldiers respected her and kept their distance, admiring her wholesome features and firm, tight little from afar.

All except Major Reginald Reginald Fossy, that was.

Major Fossy and young Barbara had hit it off from the start. Brief conversations around the fire at night had enabled them to discover their mutual heritage, both of their ancestors having family history across the ocean in Boston USA. In fact, Reginald Reginald knew that his tongue twister of a name had hailed from his family ‘US Side’.

Those fleeting moments by the blazing flames, quickly turned into stolen nights in Fossy’s tent, where Miss Moore’s tight little was exposed first hand to his inquisitive eyes and intrusive touch, enabling the Major to see just how tight and firm it was for himself. And though not a loose and immoral girl, unlike certain of her ancestors, Barbara delighted in showing herself off to the handsome Officer.

The station knew of their relationship, it was hard to hide anything in such a close-knit environment, but a blind eye was turned by one and all. Major Fossy was popular among his men and they actually felt comforted when they saw the two lovers together on their morning walk around the Mission, and all played along with their innocuous game of appearing innocent.

It was on such a morning walk, during the sunny start to January 22nd 1879, that their lives would be hit by a cowpat from the devil’s own herd!

“Morning Mister Bourne,” Barbara said in her saccharine sweet tones, as they passed the milking station.

“Good morning Miss Moore,” the Lieutenant replied whilst not breaking his udder movements for one second, even when his eyes strayed to her ample bosom which was still swollen under the thin cotton of her dress from her early morning work-out with the Major.

“Why are you doing the milking today Lieutenant Bourne, when there is a perfectly fit and able Private by your side?”

“Oh Sir,” The Private replied, “I spilled some of the milk earlier and the Lieutenant said I had the wit and intellect of a donkey.”

The Major laughed out loud, “Oh, what an absurd suggestion Private Williams … unless, of course it was a particularly stupid donkey.”

Barbara punched his arm lightly in mock admonition, as all four members of this pleasing vignette continued about their business.

It was in this vein that the rest of the day continued, until, around 3:30pm, when a dusty group of around a hundred riders from the Natal Native Horse rode frantically into the Mission. They had retreated in good order from Isandlwana, but it was upon their arrival that the small station force realised what a dire situation they were in!

Having organised the tethering of the newly arrived mounts and overseen the riders being fed and watered, Major Reginald Reginald found himself once more alone in his tent with Barbara.

“Oh Reginald,” she quietly fussed, “will we be alright?”

Fossy nodded and considered his response for a moment.

“Major Spalding …” who was the overall Officer in Charge, “… is certain that we have enough men and ammunition to fend of these tribesmen.”

“But what if we haven’t,” Barbara responded, her intonation now infused with more than a little concern. “What if they see me and take me …”

If the Major had one slight unvoiced gripe with his sweetheart, it was that with Barbara it was always about ‘me-me-me’.

“… and they strip me, exposing my tight little, and force me to my knees before their own mighty nakedness and then I’m forced to open wide my mouth and take them all one after the other, and …”

Barbara was breathless, and the thin fabric of her dress now showed just how pointedly erect her nipples had become.

“I said that we will be fine Barbara, and I sincerely believe that.”

There was a pause before Major Reginald Reginald Fossy delivered perhaps his most unhelpful line ever …

“And anyway, my darling, I am certain that if the worst comes to the worst, they won’t make you swallow …”

“Reginald!” Barbara exclaimed in outrage, before adding a second, “Reginald …” which diluted the whole effect of her indignance.

Back outside the defences were being prepared for what the mission now knew to be an imminent attack from a Zulu force fifty times the size of their own small Company of men. The Major had forced Barbara to remain inside his tent for her own safety, as he patrolled the sandbagged walls.

“Everything in order Private Hennessy?”

“Yes Sir.”

Then Fossy heard the Private positioned next to Hennessy, his bayonetted rifle also pointed out towards the bluffs ahead, as he laughed nervously and said, “I hear, with my little ear... something beginning with "Z".”

“Don’t think you’ve quite got the hang of this game,” Hennessy piped up. “It should be, I spy with …”

“Nope,” the man repeated, “I hear with my little ear something beginning with “Z”.”

“What?” Asked Major Fossy.

“Zulu’s Sir, fucking Zulu’s, thousands of them. Just listen!”

The Major stopped and listened, and sure enough the banging of spears on shields rose up louder and louder until every inch of the raised horizon was lined with painted Warriors.

“There’s a huge cloud covering the sky,” shouted one Private nervously, clearly now scared out of his wits.

“That, soldier, is the massing of the Zulu nation. Prepare to fight for your life.” Fossy responded stoically.

For the next eleven hours the tribesmen came in wave after wave of savage attacks, vicious war paint highlighting their menace. They fell in piles of death under the hail of bullets fired from the line of Martini-Henry rifles held firm by the British soldiers. But the pile of bodies only served as an easier platform to scale the small Mission walls for the many thousands of Warriors that still attacked.

By night fall, the station was shrouded in an eery silence. Redcoats and Zulu Warriors had fallen side by side. The Mission force had lost surprisingly few men and still held firm. However, they knew that come the dawn the attacks would be renewed with an ever-increasing intensity.

Once again Barbara Thomas-Moore and Major Reginald Reginald Fossy were alone in his tent. He had stripped naked to wash the blood and grime from the day just gone from his person, and, after enjoying one another’s bodies, it was in that state that he remained to address his sweetheart.

“You must stay here Barbara, safe inside the tent.”

“Nghhhhcuuksakefcccckggggggnghhhh” Barbara responded.

“Ooops, silly me,” Fossy reprimanded himself whilst removing the wooden bit gag from his lover’s mouth and untying her wrists. He had a penchant for bondage, and Barbara was gradually discovering what a delight submitting to his assertion was. However, it was at a time like this that the Major wished he had taken a billet in the main building, a room with four hard walls and a door that locked. But he liked his privacy and being out in the field tent allowed he and his lover to engage in their extra-curricular activities.

And so, it was naked in one another’s arms, Barbara’s tight little glowing red from a spanking, that they fell asleep that night of the 22nd.

6:30am Morning of 23rd January 1879

“Here they come again,” was the cry from the walls that began the day on the 23rd January. And, sure enough, Major Fossy could see the horizon fill once more with rows of Warriors. He knew that the Mission’s ammunition was running low, and that army issue bayonets were no match in numbers for the spears wielded by their enemy.

Today was the day he would die. But what about Barbara? She had no time to escape, nor anywhere to go. Fleetingly he envisioned swollen Zulu erections piercing the rose-like split of his sweetheart’s tight little, and he knew then what he had to do.

As the Major made his way back to the tent where Barbara was huddled, his heart was breaking. But to humanely end the life of his darling girl would be better than letting her into the terrible clutches of these savage Warriors, though right at that moment such a thought was very cold comfort.

But when he pulled back the tent flap, Barbara was nowhere to be seen!

He looked around the relatively small canvas dwelling with an ever growing sense of despondency. But his agitated search was cut short by a further shout of “All men to the walls”.

He rushed outside to see the Warriors high above them on the ridge of the bluff banging their spears on their shields.

“Why don’t they just attack and get it over with?” Private Hennessy said, and the Major had to admit that prolonging the inevitable was unbearable.

“They will Private, they will,” Fossy responded. But the truth was that they were not coming, they were standing still and banging louder and now they cheered.

Major Fossy’s addled mind slipped back to his darling girl. Where was Barbara, had she already been taken …?

Then his question was answered as a horse galloped out from the station and on it sat Barbara Thomas-Moore, alone and without a stitch of clothing on! And what’s more she rode with her wrists shackled before her body in the metal and leather prison cuffs that Fossy carried with him (for social and pleasure usage only), and about her neck was a metal collar and short chain that Barbara must have purloined from the Mission jail cells!

What was she trying to do?

“Barbara!” He shouted in blind panic, but his calls went unheeded. Every last man in that small Mission believed that he was about to witness an appallingly vicious and savage assault on their girl, their Barbara!

Major Reginald Reginald Fossy felt sick.

But then the loud cheering of the Warriors that had been prompted by the sight of a naked white girl riding towards them, turned to gasps and cries and then slowly but very surely, as Barbara rode near to their lines, the Warriors turned and headed back over the bluffs leaving only echoes of their loud chanting behind …

The Mission at Rorke’s Drift had been saved and it was all down to a slight, pretty girl called Barbara Thomas-Moore.

As the galloping horse brought its naked rider back into the safer boundaries of the Mission, Major Fossy all but dragged her from the mount and into his arms.

“What on earth …”

But Barbara was calm, her heart beat seeming relaxed as she smiled back at him.

“When my daily duties are done,” she began to tell the tale as a crowd of soldiers gathered around her slender naked frame, “I spend time reading and studying. I knew that the Zulu tribe dreads the ‘tokoloshe’ like nothing else.”

Every single man in attendance looked confused, transfixed but confused, and not one of them stared openly at her bound nudity, so spellbound were they.

“The tokoloshe …” Barbara continued, is a demon feared by all Zulus. It can come in the form of a slender naked sprite chained like a slave and brings with it disease and pestilence …”

The penny began to drop.

“So,” interjected Major Fossy, “They thought you, all slender, sprite-like, naked and chained, was a demon, a tokoloshe bringing the woe of the world to them?”

Barbara just laughed and nodded. “Right first time Major! Now will someone please get me out of these chains?”

But it was Fossy’s turn to grin as he took his brave, heroic sweetheart by the arm and led her back to his tent. It was clear from the glint in his eye that he had no intention of releasing his darling girl from the confines of her self-imposed bondage anytime soon!

Epilogue

The official story of Rorke’s Drift, as depicted in the movie “Zulu”, is that on the second day the exhausted Tribesmen arrived only to pay to tribute to their fellow Warriors, the ones in Redcoats that had held out so bravely, and against all the odds, the day before. But the truth was that the Zulus had every intention of attacking the Mission again until the timely intervention of a naked and nubile Miss Barbara Thomas-Moore.

There was a reported eleven Victoria Crosses awarded following the battle of Rorke’s Drift, indeed Major Reginald Reginald Fossy picked up one of those himself. But it was the twelfth unreported award, the one that now sits in the Moore Family Archives, wherever they might be, that truly saved the British Army on that fateful day!

FIN
Sweethearts.jpegTokoloshe.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a reported eleven Victoria Crosses awarded following the battle of Rorke’s Drift, indeed Major Reginald Reginald Fossy picked up one of those himself. But it was the twelfth unreported award, the one that now sits in the Moore Family Archives, wherever they might be, that truly saved the British Army on that fateful day!

Eat your heart out Michael Caine. Talk about film scenes we wish we had seen!

Wonderful vignette, Fossy! Love it!!!! ❤️

Rorke's Drift, 22nd to the 23rd January 1879
Major Reginald Reginald Fossy and Barbara Thomas-Moore

22nd January 1879

The most well known drift through the Buffalo River in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa is Rorke's Drift. It was named after James Rorke, a ferryman who drowned in its waters and whose remains lie buried at the foot of a nearby hillside.

On January 22nd 1879 it became immortalised in history!

Following the Constitution Act of 1867 for the federation of Canada, it was thought that similar political effort, coupled with military campaigns, might succeed with the African kingdoms, tribal areas and Boer Republics in South Africa. In 1874, Sir Bartle Frere was sent to South Africa as High Commissioner for the British Empire to affect such plans. Among the obstacles were the armed independent states of the South African Republic and the Kingdom of Zululand.

After many years of posturing from all sides, tensions finally broke and on the 22nd January 1879, the day after expiration of the final British ultimatum to the Zulu Nation, a twenty-two thousand strong Zulu force massacred 1,300 British Army soldiers at the Battle of Isandlwana. With a strong thirst for blood now bubbling inside them, a large contingent of the Zulu Warrior force broke away and headed for Rorke’s Drift, twenty miles away, where just one hundred and fifty British soldiers manned a Mission Station.

One of those soldiers was a distinguished young officer, Major Reginald Reginald Fossy. Despite his relatively tender age of twenty-eight, Fossy was a career soldier who already had ten years of active service throughout the Empire tucked under his belt. It has been said that the role played by Michael Caine in the movie Zulu was based upon despatch narratives of Major Reginald Reginald.

Although his Officer duties at the station kept him busy for most of his waking hours, he found time to become extremely fond of a young Welsh girl called Barbara Thomas-Moore. A very pretty filly in her early-twenties, who’s role at the station was to provide, what Queen Victoria’s Government called, ‘Imperialistic Services’. These consisted mainly of assisting the Padre, and overseeing the station’s domestic aspects such as the cooking and cleaning facilities.

Barbara was very proud of the part she played in the overall effort, and was a popular member of the Company. The soldiers respected her and kept their distance, admiring her wholesome features and firm, tight little from afar.

All except Major Reginald Reginald Fossy, that was.

Major Fossy and young Barbara had hit it off from the start. Brief conversations around the fire at night had enabled them to discover their mutual heritage, both of their ancestors having family history across the ocean in Boston USA. In fact, Reginald Reginald knew that his tongue twister of a name had hailed from his family ‘US Side’.

Those fleeting moments by the blazing flames, quickly turned into stolen nights in Fossy’s tent, where Miss Moore’s tight little was exposed first hand to his inquisitive eyes and intrusive touch, enabling the Major to see just how tight and firm it was for himself. And though not a loose and immoral girl, unlike certain of her ancestors, Barbara delighted in showing herself off to the handsome Officer.

The station knew of their relationship, it was hard to hide anything in such a close-knit environment, but a blind eye was turned by one and all. Major Fossy was popular among his men and they actually felt comforted when they saw the two lovers together on their morning walk around the Mission, and all played along with their innocuous game of appearing innocent.

It was on such a morning walk, during the sunny start to January 22nd 1879, that their lives would be hit by a cowpat from the devil’s own herd!

“Morning Mister Bourne,” Barbara said in her saccharine sweet tones, as they passed the milking station.

“Good morning Miss Moore,” the Lieutenant replied whilst not breaking his udder movements for one second, even when his eyes strayed to her ample bosom which was still swollen under the thin cotton of her dress from her early morning work-out with the Major.

“Why are you doing the milking today Lieutenant Bourne, when there is a perfectly fit and able Private by your side?”

“Oh Sir,” The Private replied, “I spilled some of the milk earlier and the Lieutenant said I had the wit and intellect of a donkey.”

The Major laughed out loud, “Oh, what an absurd suggestion Private Williams … unless, of course it was a particularly stupid donkey.”

Barbara punched his arm lightly in mock admonition, as all four members of this pleasing vignette continued about their business.

It was in this vein that the rest of the day continued, until, around 3:30pm, when a dusty group of around a hundred riders from the Natal Native Horse rode frantically into the Mission. They had retreated in good order from Isandlwana, but it was upon their arrival that the small station force realised what a dire situation they were in!

Having organised the tethering of the newly arrived mounts and overseen the riders being fed and watered, Major Reginald Reginald found himself once more alone in his tent with Barbara.

“Oh Reginald,” she quietly fussed, “will we be alright?”

Fossy nodded and considered his response for a moment.

“Major Spalding …” who was the overall Officer in Charge, “… is certain that we have enough men and ammunition to fend of these tribesmen.”

“But what if we haven’t,” Barbara responded, her intonation now infused with more than a little concern. “What if they see me and take me …”

If the Major had one slight unvoiced gripe with his sweetheart, it was that with Barbara it was always about ‘me-me-me’.

“… and they strip me, exposing my tight little, and force me to my knees before their own mighty nakedness and then I’m forced to open wide my mouth and take them all one after the other, and …”

Barbara was breathless, and the thin fabric of her dress now showed just how pointedly erect her nipples had become.

“I said that we will be fine Barbara, and I sincerely believe that.”

There was a pause before Major Reginald Reginald Fossy delivered perhaps his most unhelpful line ever …

“And anyway, my darling, I am certain that if the worst comes to the worst, they won’t make you swallow …”

“Reginald!” Barbara exclaimed in outrage, before adding a second, “Reginald …” which diluted the whole effect of her indignance.

Back outside the defences were being prepared for what the mission now knew to be an imminent attack from a Zulu force fifty times the size of their own small Company of men. The Major had forced Barbara to remain inside his tent for her own safety, as he patrolled the sandbagged walls.

“Everything in order Private Hennessy?”

“Yes Sir.”

Then Fossy heard the Private positioned next to Hennessy, his bayonetted rifle also pointed out towards the bluffs ahead, as he laughed nervously and said, “I hear, with my little ear... something beginning with "Z".”

“Don’t think you’ve quite got the hang of this game,” Hennessy piped up. “It should be, I spy with …”

“Nope,” the man repeated, “I hear with my little ear something beginning with “Z”.”

“What?” Asked Major Fossy.

“Zulu’s Sir, fucking Zulu’s, thousands of them. Just listen!”

The Major stopped and listened, and sure enough the banging of spears on shields rose up louder and louder until every inch of the raised horizon was lined with painted Warriors.

“There’s a huge cloud covering the sky,” shouted one Private nervously, clearly now scared out of his wits.

“That, soldier, is the massing of the Zulu nation. Prepare to fight for your life.” Fossy responded stoically.

For the next eleven hours the tribesmen came in wave after wave of savage attacks, vicious war paint highlighting their menace. They fell in piles of death under the hail of bullets fired from the line of Martini-Henry rifles held firm by the British soldiers. But the pile of bodies only served as an easier platform to scale the small Mission walls for the many thousands of Warriors that still attacked.

By night fall, the station was shrouded in an eery silence. Redcoats and Zulu Warriors had fallen side by side. The Mission force had lost surprisingly few men and still held firm. However, they knew that come the dawn the attacks would be renewed with an ever-increasing intensity.

Once again Barbara Thomas-Moore and Major Reginald Reginald Fossy were alone in his tent. He had stripped naked to wash the blood and grime from the day just gone from his person, and, after enjoying one another’s bodies, it was in that state that he remained to address his sweetheart.

“You must stay here Barbara, safe inside the tent.”

“Nghhhhcuuksakefcccckggggggnghhhh” Barbara responded.

“Ooops, silly me,” Fossy reprimanded himself whilst removing the wooden bit gag from his lover’s mouth and untying her wrists. He had a penchant for bondage, and Barbara was gradually discovering what a delight submitting to his assertion was. However, it was at a time like this that the Major wished he had taken a billet in the main building, a room with four hard walls and a door that locked. But he liked his privacy and being out in the field tent allowed he and his lover to engage in their extra-curricular activities.

And so, it was naked in one another’s arms, Barbara’s tight little glowing red from a spanking, that they fell asleep that night of the 22nd.

6:30am Morning of 23rd January 1879

“Here they come again,” was the cry from the walls that began the day on the 23rd January. And, sure enough, Major Fossy could see the horizon fill once more with rows of Warriors. He knew that the Mission’s ammunition was running low, and that army issue bayonets were no match in numbers for the spears wielded by their enemy.

Today was the day he would die. But what about Barbara? She had no time to escape, nor anywhere to go. Fleetingly he envisioned swollen Zulu erections piercing the rose-like split of his sweetheart’s tight little, and he knew then what he had to do.

As the Major made his way back to the tent where Barbara was huddled, his heart was breaking. But to humanely end the life of his darling girl would be better than letting her into the terrible clutches of these savage Warriors, though right at that moment such a thought was very cold comfort.

But when he pulled back the tent flap, Barbara was nowhere to be seen!

He looked around the relatively small canvas dwelling with an ever growing sense of despondency. But his agitated search was cut short by a further shout of “All men to the walls”.

He rushed outside to see the Warriors high above them on the ridge of the bluff banging their spears on their shields.

“Why don’t they just attack and get it over with?” Private Hennessy said, and the Major had to admit that prolonging the inevitable was unbearable.

“They will Private, they will,” Fossy responded. But the truth was that they were not coming, they were standing still and banging louder and now they cheered.

Major Fossy’s addled mind slipped back to his darling girl. Where was Barbara, had she already been taken …?

Then his question was answered as a horse galloped out from the station and on it sat Barbara Thomas-Moore, alone and without a stitch of clothing on! And what’s more she rode with her wrists shackled before her body in the metal and leather prison cuffs that Fossy carried with him (for social and pleasure usage only), and about her neck was a metal collar and short chain that Barbara must have purloined from the Mission jail cells!

What was she trying to do?

“Barbara!” He shouted in blind panic, but his calls went unheeded. Every last man in that small Mission believed that he was about to witness an appallingly vicious and savage assault on their girl, their Barbara!

Major Reginald Reginald Fossy felt sick.

But then the loud cheering of the Warriors that had been prompted by the sight of a naked white girl riding towards them, turned to gasps and cries and then slowly but very surely, as Barbara rode near to their lines, the Warriors turned and headed back over the bluffs leaving only echoes of their loud chanting behind …

The Mission at Rorke’s Drift had been saved and it was all down to a slight, pretty girl called Barbara Thomas-Moore.

As the galloping horse brought its naked rider back into the safer boundaries of the Mission, Major Fossy all but dragged her from the mount and into his arms.

“What on earth …”

But Barbara was calm, her heart beat seeming relaxed as she smiled back at him.

“When my daily duties are done,” she began to tell the tale as a crowd of soldiers gathered around her slender naked frame, “I spend time reading and studying. I knew that the Zulu tribe dreads the ‘tokoloshe’ like nothing else.”

Every single man in attendance looked confused, transfixed but confused, and not one of them stared openly at her bound nudity, so spellbound were they.

“The tokoloshe …” Barbara continued, is a demon feared by all Zulus. It can come in the form of a slender naked sprite chained like a slave and brings with it disease and pestilence …”

The penny began to drop.

“So,” interjected Major Fossy, “They thought you, all slender, sprite-like, naked and chained, was a demon, a tokoloshe bringing the woe of the world to them?”

Barbara just laughed and nodded. “Right first time Major! Now will someone please get me out of these chains?”

But it was Fossy’s turn to grin as he took his brave, heroic sweetheart by the arm and led her back to his tent. It was clear from the glint in his eye that he had no intention of releasing his darling girl from the confines of her self-imposed bondage anytime soon!

Epilogue

The official story of Rorke’s Drift, as depicted in the movie “Zulu”, is that on the second day the exhausted Tribesmen arrived only to pay to tribute to their fellow Warriors, the ones in Redcoats that had held out so bravely, and against all the odds, the day before. But the truth was that the Zulus had every intention of attacking the Mission again until the timely intervention of a naked and nubile Miss Barbara Thomas-Moore.

FIN
Great story Fossy, just a minor detail, Victoria Crosses are not awarded to civilians ,so it would probably be a George Medal for Barb!

Great story Fossy, just a minor detail, Victoria Crosses are not awarded to civilians ,so it would probably be a George Medal for Barb!

Hmmm ... not instituted until 1940 according to Wikipedia. Also where does one wear it when naked?

EF202BEA-02C4-4066-B5E9-DE2DD8E95EE5.jpeg

I have to beg to differ 99. This is the online extract I checked with when researching - and we all now know who picked up the one awarded in 1879, right :)

"The Victoria Cross takes precedence over all other British orders, decorations and medals and may be awarded to a person of any rank in any service and although civilians under military command are eligible for the award none has been awarded since 1879."

But she made a lasting impression on Bostonians, because a little over a century later, in December of 1773, another shipload of tea ended up in Boston harbor in an act of colonial defiance known as the Boston Tea Party.

Nice to know that my ancestor, Barbara Ann, may have, however inadvertently, provided the inspiration for that little attempt to give King George III the finger. :flipa:
Barbara Ann....??
Isn't there a song,named after her...?? ;)

Barbara Ann....??
Isn't there a song,named after her...?? ;)
I think she was the family member who back in the 1960s drove the entire Beach Boys band crazy gazing at her tight little when she wore her white string to their beachfront concerts. It’s one reason why so much of their singing was in the falsetto range. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Same sentiment applies when we take to the Rugby field (especially when facing England)

Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battlefield
Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Welshmen never yield
From the hills rebounding
Let this song be sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding
Men of Harlech on to glory
This will ever be your story
Keep these burning words before ye
Welshmen will not yield

Having had my interest piqued by the discovery of the historical and romantic links between the Family Fossy and the Family Moore, I found myself delving deeper. It was during this research that I discovered that Barb's family had a heroine of more recent times ... from WW II to be exact. Having unearthed this heroic tale I just had to share it with you all ... apologies now for the mix of accents and language involved but it was written this way in an attempt to induce authenticity whilst maintaining readability. Enjoy.

Code Name L’amour

Babette LaMoore and the French Resistance

Allied Landings June 1944

As a part of Operation Overlord during World War II the Normandy landings took place on Tuesday 6th June 1944. Codenamed Operation Neptune and often referred to as D-Day, it was the largest seaborne invasion in history. The operation began the liberation of German-occupied France (and later western Europe) and laid the foundations for the Allied victory on the Western Front.

But none of this could have been achieved without the invaluable, surreptitious, clandestine work of La Résistance.

The morning of the 6th June in Normandy was still blowing a gale, a howl, left over from the previous day, that could be heard inside the small Resistance Hideaway where Babette LaMoore was disentangling herself from the single cotton sheet covering the small bunk in which she had slept.

“Votre serré peu est tres bonne …” Came the lewd call from across the room as Babs displayed her serré peu for all to see in a loose, dirty, off-white Camisole, that bit provocatively into the crack between her peachy cheeks.

“C'est mon plaisir de vous divertir les cochons …" Babs wittily replied.

(It’s at this point that the dialogue will revert to English but bear in mind that it should continue to be read with a French accent).

“Will today be the day Pierre?”

Her male colleague was silent.

“Pierre?”

“Oui (oops sorry, I mean ‘yes’) it will be. Overlord will commence today.”

“Are we sure after they cancelled it yesterday?”

“Yes. It will be today.”

“And our operation?”

“Will go ahead as planned. Code named L’amour.”

“What?”

“L’amour” Pierre repeated.

“But that’s me!” Babs responded somewhat indignantly.

“I know who you are, but what has that got to do with the operation.”

“LaMoore, it’s my name.”

“I know for fuck’s sake.”

“So, I am LaMoore and the operation is L’amour? Won’t that be confusing?”

Just then a second male burst in through the curtained off doorway.

“Wow, what a gorgeous tight little Babette,”

“Fuck you, Jean-Paul, all you seem to think about is freeing France and my tight little ass!”

Jean-Paul laughed before saying, “We have to wear a small white flower in our hats for Operation L’amour.”

“What?” Says Babette, “No you don’t.”

“Yes, we do,” J-P repeated, the command says so.

“Surely it’s up to me whether or not I want you to wear a small white flower in your hats?”

J-P looked suitably confused until Pierre, with a Gaelic shrug of his manly shoulders said, “LaMoore/L’amour see what they’ve done? We’re never going to hear the last of zees (oops sorry ‘this’).

Both men stopped to watch openly as Mademoiselle LaMoore pulled on her combats and a tight black sweater over the thin camisole, bending at the waist several times, a move that repeatedly inflamed their all-too-infrequently-satiated-in-times-of-war ardour.

With everyone back on the same page, J-P dished out the small white flowers and left the room.

It was later the same day that the two resistance fighters sat alone in the small room awaiting further instruction. They knew from the coded messages via BBC Radio Londres that Operation Overlord had started, but neither Babette nor Pierre had received further word regarding their part in it, the part codenamed L’amour.

“Shall we take a small glass Babs?” Pierre asked whilst eying up the two remaining bottles of wine on the rickety shelf.

“I would enjoy that very much,” Babette replied.

“How would you like it?” Pierre asked. “Smooth and velvety, or more of the rough stuff?”

Babs chuckled at his double entendre, then replied with her fingers wrapped tightly around one of his tumblers whilst he reached for the jugs, “Oh Pierre, you always make things so very hard for me. I will enjoy whatever pleases you so long as it warms me inside and makes my knees tremble just a little …”

“I think this will be just right,” Pierre grinned, “I love the taste of anything firm and full bodied!”

Gasping just a little from the verbally disguised sexual encounter they had just enjoyed, their early afternoon tipple was interrupted when Jean-Paul once again burst through the curtain.

“Jean-Paul, what ees eet? (Sorry meant to say ‘what is it’),” Pierre said upon seeing the look of consternation upon J-P’s face.

“We ‘ave big problem.”

“What? Why?” Babs remarked sitting next to him on the small cot.

“L’amour is very important to France and also to me, you know that, right?”

“Oh Jean-Paul, I didn’t know you cared so much,” remarked a flattered Babette.

“No, not LaMoore … L’amour! Now calm down and listen, both of you.”

“Ze (the) Germans have abandoned their positions above us at ze Pointe Du Hoc, and zey (they) have also given up resisting the beach at Omaha. So, we ‘ave to go outside onto ze rocks and signal to ze Flagship USS Augusta zat (that) ze coast ees (is) clear. Zeese (these) orders are from General Omar Bradley himself!”

Babs was beside herself with excitement. “So that is good news, yes?”

“It should be,” replied J-P, if it wasn’t for the Germans soldiers that are now outside, about 200 metres away, right at the place we need to be.”

“Zut Alors! Au Secours! Ooooh La La!” Said Babette all in one breath. “We ‘ave to distract them.”

“There are maybe twenty Nazi’s, all from the Pointe and looking for trouble.”

In a flash Babs had whipped off her sweater. “Tear my camisole Pierre.”

“What?” Pierre was confused.

“Tear it down ze middle, expose my breasts.”

“No, why, I can’t do that!”

“Do it!” Babs ordered.

“I will, with pleasure," said the more dominant minded Jean-Paul, and he proceeded to rip the thin fabric as requested.

“Since when did ‘tear my camisole’ sound like ‘cop a feel of my breasts’? J-P. get off me.”

“Pardonnez moi” an embarrassed Jean-Paul said.

“Now Pierre, tie my hands behind my back, do it … now.”

The two men were in her thrall. Wide eyed and excited they bound Babette’s wrists in the way she had asked.

“Au revoir mes amis,” (no interpretation required for this dramatic moment) she said quietly as she pushed past them, somehow maneuvered the outside facing door open and went out in her disheveled, exposed and bound state onto the windy coastal rocks. Without a second’s hesitation Babs headed for the gathering of dark field-grey uniforms.

The explosions from allied bombing, some ten miles away, could be heard as Babette bravely continued on her fateful path. Hands tied, boots removed back in the house leaving her in bare feet, Bab’s stumbling gait was authentic and genuine as she fell several times approaching the soldiers.

Then, when only a few metres from them, she stopped and stared.

“Oh no, no please …” Babette spoke as if she had just stumbled unwittingly upon the men.

“Gott im Himmel, what do we have here?”

“A little French bitch and she is already bound for us.”

“No please, I have just escaped from ... and now …” Babette continued with her pleading diatribe designed to heighten her own vulnerability and inflame their lust.

First one, then two of the German troopers moved towards the exposed girl, lecherous grins widening their mouths at the sight of this very welcome diversion from the horrors that this day had already brought about.

As half a dozen men approached the brave resistance fighter, she stood her ground. Her eyes and expression radiated the fear that she genuinely felt, but if her plan was to work then she had to entice them.

Babette saw a flashing glint and then felt a blade cut through her leather belt and combats. They fell down her legs heaping in a pile around her ankles, leaving her wearing only the dirty, white camisole that had so enticed the two boys earlier today. This too was sliced away and she stood naked, save for her panties, surrounded by lecherous faces grinning and salivating at her.

Glancing sideways she noticed a movement in the distance and smiled inwardly.

Her white cotton knickers were ripped from her and the nearest soldier smiled at Babette as he tugged at her pubic hair, speaking in his native tongue as he inflicted pain; the others laughed.

“Down!” ordered one, “To your knees!”

This was her biggest fear. Forced oral sex and receiving the thick, white juices of their release inside her stomach. The thought almost made Babs puke … almost.

By now every last man from the small military group was gathered round the unexpected vignette that had formed.

“What are you going to do to me?” Babette trembled.

“We will do what we please,” came the answer. “But rest assured, we will teach you a lesson you won’t forget traitorous slut!”

She felt a hand on her tight little, then a hard slap. The pain shot through her body and Babette winced. Another slap, then another. Real tears rolled down her face.

Men knelt and stood all around her. A hand cupped her mound, her knees kicked apart and two fingers were sharply inserted between her slender thighs. Babette cried out in pain - she was dry and the penetration was painful.

“Quiet bitch!” came the words, as a third finger was pushed into her body.

Then the face looming over her began to grin, breathing his rancid breath over her. Babette, wanting to throw up, managed to control her revulsion as her hips began to jerk and convulse. The soldier to her side pulled out his fingers, spat on them, then reinserted then into her pussy. The spittle lubricated her a little, but it was still painful. Babette wanted to hurt this man so badly, but more stealthy movement under cover of the rocks was all the satisfaction she required.

The poor girl felt another hand reach behind her and a finger probe deep into her ass. More pain as the finger was pushed deep into her tight little! Babette screamed; she had never had anal penetration and this felt extremely painful.

Then with a sudden movement the rope tying her wrists was cut and she was pushed forward onto her hands and knees.

A trooper stood behind Babette, feeling her ass and talking to the second man who was positioned at her head. She heard a zipper open and felt something probe between the cheeks of her tight little. Babs knew that she was about to be raped. Without warning a cock penetrated her rectum and she screamed out her agony!

The other soldier attending at her head, slapped her face to stop her screaming; it worked. Then he pulled out his cock and slowly, in her full view, jerked it to a full erection. He moved closer to Babette, then placed his cock at the mouth …

“Open wide …” he laughed, and then thrust hard!

It was around 23:00 hours that Pierre and Jean-Paul were able to venture back out onto the moonlit rocky outcrop just the West of Omaha beach. Their signal had been received and the USS Augusta had delivered its planned bombardment on time … all because of the selfless action of Babette LaMoore, and the subsequent bravery of her two resistance colleagues.

The lust-fuelled soldiers had kept poor, brave, abused and used Babette alive for many, many hours before being called away to participate in a counter attack on the Pointe Du Hoc.

And now the two hardened resistance fighters fell to their knees and sobbed at the sight before them. For there, looming high on a hastily erected cross, silhouetted against the night sky was Babette’s lifeless, naked, bloodstained … and savagely crucified, body …

FIN

Babette LaMoore - Freedom Fighter.jpeg Savagely Crucified.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Fossy ... that was magnifique!

I am so proud of Babette, sacrificing herself and her tight little like that to ensure a successful Allied landing. And just to thwart her attackers further I’ll bet she refused to swallow. As they say, the rest is history.

There should be a memorial erected on Pointe du Hoc, perhaps one of Babs in gleaming white marble hanging naked from her cross, or alternatively a panorama of her high on the bluff, down on her hands and knees, being taken by the Germans from the rear while the Allies below attack the beaches frontally.

Last edited:
Wow, Fossy ... that was magnifique!

I am so proud of Babette, sacrificing herself and her tight little like that to ensure a successful Allied landing. And just to thwart her attackers further I’ll bet she refused to swallow. As they say, the rest is history.

There should be a memorial erected on Pointe du Hoc, perhaps one of Babs in gleaming white marble hanging naked from her cross, or alternatively a panorama of her high on the bluff, down on her hands and knees, being taken by the Germans from the rear while the Allies below attack the beaches frontally.
A memorial on the Pointe Du Hoc - what a wonderful idea ...

I'd like to praise the ingenuity and high culture of the nazis, who took the time to crucify the pretty French girl with the tight little, even as they were retreating. This as opposed to the commies, who wasted hundreds of beautiful women by just shooting them (see, Loxuru's story several pages back)

Back
Top Bottom