Vignettes from Barb’s ancestral past

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rome, Chicago, London?
Hidden (unsubstantiated) records show that some wicked KKK members in Chicago caught one of Barb's ancestors cavorting sinfully with a black gentleman, and nailed her to one of their flaming crosses. But since they failed to do the math on the added weight of that tight piece of, he cross collapsed near the end and the Chicago fire began!

Hidden (unsubstantiated) records show that some wicked KKK members in Chicago caught one of Barb's ancestors cavorting sinfully with a black gentleman, and nailed her to one of their flaming crosses. But since they failed to do the math on the added weight of that tight piece of, he cross collapsed near the end and the Chicago fire began!

I'm sensing a pattern! "Whatever idea you have, cruxforums did it first"

4. The Great London Fire of 1666

On Sunday, 6 September 1666, fire broke out in the City of London. The flames swiftly spread and grew into a raging conflagration that, over the next four days, gutted nearly the entire medieval center of the City, destroying over 13,000 buildings, 87 churches, and St. Paul’s Cathedral.

The epicenter of the disaster was a bakery on Pudding Lane, owned by a well-known and highly respected citizen and baker, Thomas Farriner, who had operated a bakery and shop at that location for nearly twenty years. The fire broke out in his bakery a little past midnight, after he and his family had retired to their living quarters above the shop. The family was swiftly trapped by the flames but fortunately managed to escape via an upstairs window to the house next door. Also resident in the house at the time was a maid servant who is believed to have been unable to escape and was probably the first to perish in the great disaster that ensued.

Well, wouldn’t you know it! My recent forays into my ancestral past have led me to discover the identity of that hapless housemaid. She was none other than my ancestral namesake, Barbara Ann Moore ... recently arrived in the City from far off Cruxton Parish.

Barbara’s posting as housemaid to Thomas Farriner was not her first. An offspring of the large and ubiquitous Moore clan of Cruxton, she had first secured a posting as a maid servant to the household of Gilbert Wragg, 17th Earl of Cruxton, and master of the imposing family manor known as Cruxton Abbey.

Possessing a delectable tight little in addition to other feminine delights, Barbara had soon caught both the eye and the rapacious attentions of the randy Earl, who took it upon himself to both discipline and bugger her on a frequent basis ... that is, when the Lady of the House was away or asleep, always late at night, either in the fully equipped cellar dungeon or simply bound spreadeagled to a four poster bed.

Unfortunately one night, the Lady of the Manor rose unexpectedly from her slumber and caught the two of them in a most compromising situation, with Barbara spreadeagled and naked on her back in the middle of the Earl’s bed, and with the Earl atop her, playfully mounding and squeezing her breasts as he licked and sucked, alternating right and left, on her tumescently excited nipples.

Well, that was the end of that!

Lady Wragg blew her top, ordering the chastened Earl to sack poor Barbara on the spot. And to make sure there would be no reoccurrence of such sordid goings on, she took it upon herself the very next morning to personally deliver the young strumpet into the hands of the parish deacon, along with strict instructions to find a way to send her as far away from Cruxton as possible.

Now, the parish deacon was a learned man, a lover of the classics, who liked to grandly refer to himself not by his given name, but as Praefectus Praetorius. He was known for the verbosity of his sermons and many writings, as well as for his keen wit, and love of good food and women. He was also a gentle sort, full of kindness, but not at all above ... in the interest of clarity ... demanding that poor Barbara demonstrate for him, in every detail, exactly what it was that the Earl had done to her that had so invoked the good Lady Wragg’s ire.

And, to be absolutely certain, he had her re-enact the episode, not once but three times, with himself playing the role of the Earl. After which, he declared the whole thing dreadfully sinful, and decreed that Barbara must do penance by bending over one of the sacristy pews while he administered twenty sharp strokes with a cane to her bared tight little.

After enjoying nearly a fortnight of sensual nights with Barbara in his bed, and after tiring of being prodded persistently by Lady Wragg, the good vicar reluctantly took pen in hand and wrote to his friend, Thomas Farriner, the master of the bakery on London’s Pudding Lane, to propose that Farinner be so kind as to take Barbara on as a maid servant.

Farriner readily accepted, and in due time Barbara embarked for London, seated atop a horse cart filled with bales of fresh mown hay and driven by a grizzled but sharp-eyed Cruxton parish native, known as Old Slave. The old man was glad to have Barbara’s good company on the journey, not to mention the opportunity to ogle her charms as she reclined guilelessly on the hay bales with bodice open in order to sun herself.

On arrival in London, Barbara bid Old Slave farewell with a kiss in the cheek and laugh when he pinched her bum. Leaving him to market his load of straw, she managed to make her way to Pudding Lane without incident, where she sought out the bakery and her new employer.

Thomas Farriner greeted the new arrival heartily and welcomed her into his employ. She quickly learned and mastered her duties, which were quite straightforward ... namely, to attend during the day to the household’s needs and to help out as needed in the bakery. In addition to which, it was her special duty to stay up at night long after the household retired and see to it that the oven fires were extinguished and the ovens cooled down before retiring herself.

Things went smoothly from the beginning. She adapted well to her new life, and in the process of going out daily on household errands she managed to attract the attention of an English dandy, who knew a good tight little when he saw one. His name was Reginald Fossy. He pursued her, exuding good manners, a certain amount of rakishness, as well as an irresistible charm.

She was never quite sure whether he really was the dandy he appeared to be. There was something about him that suggested his posh clothing and mannerisms were something of an act, and she suspected that he might in fact be just an ordinary bloke with a flair for putting on airs. But that mattered little for she was smitten and didn’t really care.

Soon Fossy was paying regular nocturnal visits to the bakery on Pudding Lane. Barbara would watch for his arrival, let him in, and in the warmth that radiated from the still heated ovens, and with the Farriner family fast asleep and blissfully unaware in the rooms overhead, Barbara and Fossy would strip down and couple sensuously on top of one of the large dough-kneading tables.

The sex was wild and uninhibited, and quite often rather rough, as Fossy liked to flog her with the little riding crop he always brought along, variously striking her on her tight little, her back, and her breasts. He often restrained her with cuffs, or would collar and hood her.

She submitted willingly to these painful indignities, which to me seems totally out of character for a Moore. But I guess not all my ancestors may have been as naturally rebellious and uncooperative as I tend to be.

To enhance the warming glow of the ovens on one rather chilly September evening, Barbara elected to keep the fire burning under one oven and leave the oven door open. The heat felt good radiating over their naked bodies, both encouraging and heightening their senses of arousal. But after climaxing with a stifled gasp and a giggle, Barbara suddenly sat up, and shoved Fossy aside, exclaiming, “Shit, I smell something burning!”

“Put it out,” hissed Fossy, slipping from the dough kneading table to gather up his clothing and get dressed while she emptied a scrub pail over the rapidly spreading flames.

“I’m trying!” replied Barbara frantically from across the room. “But it’s of no use. It’s out of control!”

“Then leave it and come with me. We must get out while we can. The place is fast becoming a hellish inferno!”

“But, I’m stark naked! And my clothing ... I left it on the floor and it’s caught fire!”

“Never mind that! Hurry! No time! We must flee!”

And out they rushed into the night as all around them the city awakened to sounds of alarm and the ominous red and orange glow of flames bursting from windows, jumping from house to house, and street to street.

6707C2FB-84F1-4CDB-8E4A-776C2FB86DAE.jpeg

In the aftermath of the disaster, as the authorities sifted through the ruins of the burned out bakery, which they determined to be the source of the fire, they came across the charred remains of the Farriner’s maid servant’s clothing. That led them to conjecture in their final report that Barbara Ann Moore, who seemed to have vanished that night, was quite probably the very first of the many Londoners to perish in the Great London Fire of 1666.

Today, no memorial bears her name, as her fate was never determined for absolute certain. But, quite interestingly, my own research would suggest otherwise. For I have unearthed a passenger list from a ship out of Bristol that docked in Boston harbor in the spring of 1667, which bears the names, R. Fossy and B. Moore.

Last edited:

On Sunday, 6 September 1666, fire broke out in the City of London. The flames swiftly spread and grew into a raging conflagration that, over the next four days, gutted nearly the entire medieval center of the City, destroying over 13,000 buildings, 87 churches, and St. Paul’s Cathedral.

The epicenter of the disaster was a bakery on Pudding Lane, owned by a well-known and highly respected citizen and baker, Thomas Farriner, who had operated a bakery and shop at that location for nearly twenty years. The fire broke out in his bakery a little past midnight, after he and his family had retired to their living quarters above the shop. The family was swiftly trapped by the flames but fortunately managed to escape via an upstairs window to the house next door. Also resident in the house at the time was a maid servant who is believed to have been unable to escape and was probably the first to perish in the great disaster that ensued.

Well, wouldn’t you know it! My recent forays into my ancestral past have led me to discover the identity of that hapless housemaid. She was none other than my ancestral namesake, Barbara Ann Moore ... recently arrived in the City from far off Cruxton Parish.

Barbara’s posting as housemaid to Thomas Farriner was not her first. An offspring of the large and ubiquitous Moore clan of Cruxton, she had first secured a posting as a maid servant to the household of Gilbert Wragg, 17th Earl of Cruxton, and master of the imposing family manor known as Cruxton Abbey.

Possessing a delectable tight little in addition to other feminine delights, Barbara had soon caught both the eye and the rapacious attentions of the randy Earl, who took it upon himself to both discipline and bugger her on a frequent basis ... that is, when the Lady of the House was away or asleep, always late at night, either in the fully equipped cellar dungeon or simply bound spreadeagled to a four poster bed.

Unfortunately one night, the Lady of the Manor rose unexpectedly from her slumber and caught the two of them in a most compromising situation, with Barbara spreadeagled and naked on her back in the middle of the Earl’s bed, and with the Earl atop her, playfully mounding and squeezing her breasts as he licked and sucked, alternating right and left, on her tumescently excited nipples.

Lady Wragg blew her top, ordering the chastened Earl to sack poor Barbara on the spot. And to make sure there would be no reoccurrence of such sordid goings on, she took it upon herself the very next morning to personally deliver the young strumpet into the hands of the parish deacon, along with strict instructions to find a way to send her as far away from Cruxton as possible.

Now, the parish deacon was a learned man, a lover of the classics, who liked to grandly refer to himself not by his given name, but as Praefectus Praetorius. He was known for the verbosity of his sermons and many writings, as well as for his keen wit, and love of good food and women. He was also a gentle sort, full of kindness, but not at all above ... in the interest of clarity ... demanding that poor Barbara demonstrate for him, in every detail, exactly what it was that the Earl had done to her that had so invoked the good Lady Wragg’s ire.

And, to be absolutely certain, he had her re-enact the episode, not once but three times, with himself playing the role of the Earl. After which, he declared the whole thing dreadfully sinful, and decreed that Barbara must do penance by bending over one of the sacristy pews while he administered twenty sharp strokes with a cane to her bared tight little.

After enjoying nearly a fortnight of sensual nights with Barbara in his bed, and after tiring of being prodded persistently by Lady Wragg, the good vicar reluctantly took pen in hand and wrote to his friend, Thomas Farriner, the master of the bakery on London’s Pudding Lane, to propose that Farinner be so kind as to take Barbara on as a maid servant.

Farriner readily accepted, and in due time Barbara embarked for London, seated atop a horse cart filled with bales of fresh mown hay and driven by a grizzled but sharp-eyed Cruxton parish native, known as Old Slave. The old man was glad to have Barbara’s good company on the journey, not to mention the opportunity to ogle her charms as she reclined guilelessly on the hay bales with bodice open in order to sun herself.

On arrival in London, Barbara bid Old Slave farewell with a kiss in the cheek and laugh when he pinched her bum. Leaving him to market his load of straw, she managed to make her way to Pudding Lane without incident, where she sought out the bakery and her new employer.

Thomas Farriner greeted the new arrival heartily and welcomed her into his employ. She quickly learned and mastered her duties, which were quite straightforward ... namely, to attend during the day to the household’s needs and to help out as needed in the bakery. In addition to which, it was her special duty to stay up at night long after the household retired and see to it that the oven fires were extinguished and the ovens cooled down before retiring herself.

Things went smoothly from the beginning. She adapted well to her new life, and in the process of going out daily on household errands she managed to attract the attention of an English dandy, who knew a good tight little when he saw one. His name was Reginald Fossy. He pursued her, exuding good manners, a certain amount of rakishness, as well as an irresistible charm.

She was never quite sure whether he really was the dandy he appeared to be. There was something about him that suggested his posh clothing and mannerisms were something of an act, and she suspected that he might in fact be just an ordinary bloke with a flair for putting on airs. But that mattered little for she was smitten and didn’t really care.

Soon Fossy was paying regular nocturnal visits to the bakery on Pudding Lane. Barbara would watch for his arrival, let him in, and in the warmth that radiated from the still heated ovens, and with the Farriner family fast asleep and blissfully unaware in the rooms overhead, Barbara and Fossy would strip down and couple sensuously on top of one of the large dough-kneading tables.

The sex was wild and uninhibited, and quite often rather rough, as Fossy liked to flog her with the little riding crop he always brought along, variously striking her on her tight little, her back, and her breasts. He often restrained her with cuffs, or would collar and hood her.

She submitted willingly to these painful indignities, which to me seems totally out of character for a Moore. But I guess not all my ancestors may have been as naturally rebellious and uncooperative as I tend to be.

To enhance the warming glow of the ovens on one rather chilly September evening, Barbara elected to keep the fire burning under one oven and leave the oven door open. The heat felt good radiating over their naked bodies, both encouraging and heightening their senses of arousal. But after climaxing with a stifled gasp and a giggle, Barbara suddenly sat up, and shoved Fossy aside, exclaiming, “Shit, I smell something burning!”

“Put it out,” hissed Fossy, slipping from the dough kneading table to gather up his clothing and get dressed while she emptied a scrub pail over the rapidly spreading flames.

“I’m trying!” replied Barbara frantically from across the room. “But it’s of no use. It’s out of control!”

“Then leave it and come with me. We must get out while we can. The place is fast becoming a hellish inferno!”

“But, I’m stark naked! And my clothing ... I left it on the floor and it’s caught fire!”

And out they rushed into the night as all around them the city awakened to sounds of alarm and the ominous red and orange glow of flames bursting from windows, jumping from house to house, and street to street.

In the aftermath of the disaster, as the authorities shifted through the ruins of the burned out bakery, which they determined to be the source of the fire, they came across the charred remains of the Farriner’s maid servant’s clothing. That led them to conjecture in their final report that Barbara Ann Moore, who seemed to have vanished that night, was quite probably the very first of the many Londoners to perish in the Great London Fire of 1666.

View attachment 914755

Today, no memorial bears her name, as her fate was never determined for absolute certain. But, quite interestingly, my own research would suggest otherwise. For I have unearthed a passenger list from a ship out of Bristol that docked in Boston harbor in the spring of 1667, which bears the names, R. Fossy and B. Moore.
So....It wasn't the burning Faggots,that did it for old London Town ?? Well well,who'd have guessed ?!

Praefectus Praetorius. He was known for the verbosity of his sermons and many writings, as well as for his keen wit, and love of good food and women. He was also a gentle sort, full of kindness,
Obviously a well-researched and accurate story, capturing the gentle and kind Praetorius character well.:)
by bending over one of the sacristy pews while he administered twenty sharp strokes with a cane to her bared tight little.
However, even the kindly Deacon has to chastise the sinful! I'm sure he hated every minute of it!;)
the opportunity to ogle her charms as she reclined guilelessly on the hay bales with bodice open in order to sun herself
"Guilelessly?" Are you sure she's your relative Barb??:D
it was her special duty to stay up at night long after the household retired and see to it that the oven fires were extinguished and the ovens cooled down before retiring herself.
Oh-Oh. I see trouble coming. And not just broken dishes at Cruxton.:rolleyes:
Barbara and Fossy would strip down and couple sensuously on top of one of the large dough-kneading tables.
Please remind me to never again, I mean NEVER AGAIN! to get bread from Farriner!! :eek:

the ominous red and orange glow of flames bursting from windows, jumping from house to house, and street to street.

6707C2FB-84F1-4CDB-8E4A-776C2FB86DAE.jpeg
Ye thirde day of ye Great Fyre of London, it being mayde so warme by ye virtue of ye heate thereof, fyerie Barbara Moore disdaineth yet ye clothinge of any kynde forsoothe...
Yet a goode tayle - and a nyce manyppe, Madi! ;)

3. Nero fiddles?

The six day fire that ravaged Rome in July of 64 CE has popularly been blamed on Nero, the decadent, cruel and sadistic Roman emperor who is said to have fiddled while Rome burned.

Nero was an unpopular emperor who was widely despised and mistrusted. Some even believed he ordered the fire started, especially after land cleared by the fire was used to build his extravagant Golden Palace and surrounding pleasure gardens. And, because he moved swiftly to blame those responsible, imagined or not, and order them crucified.

We know now, though, that Nero likely did not fiddle as the city burned. Fiddles didn’t exist in ancient Rome. They were, in fact, not developed until sometime in the 11th century. Romans did play a heavy wooden instrument with four to seven strings, known as a cithara, but there is no credible evidence that Nero played one during the fire. I’m fact, he wasn’t even there on that fateful night.

So, what really happened?

Well, as it turns out, one of my ancestors, a young Roman woman of patrician birth, known as Baebiana Moorella, happened to have played a starring role. This little known fact, long buried in an ancient first century document, held deep in the Vatican Apostolic Archive, was recently revealed to me in the course of my research into my ancestral past (how I was allowed in to see it, is another story).

Baebiana, you see, was deeply involved at the time with two men ... two writers, in fact ... patricians like herself, who spent their time ... when they weren’t otherwise engaged in writing kinky underground stories about Baebiana’s remarkably delectable patrician tight little ... actively plotting against Nero. Although, for the most part their activities amounted to little more than painting inflammatory denunciations of him on walls around the city in the dark of night

The first of these characters was Markus Windarius, a Gallic transplant from Lugudunum, best known in Roman literary circles for his (not very) comical stories surrounding a fictional character known as Seinfeldius. The second , who hailed from the barbarian wilds far beyond the Empire’s Rhine frontier, but who had risen quickly in the city’s literary world, was known simply as Loxoru. Both thought the emperor, Nero, a dullard and complete bore, and dreamed of seeing him replaced with a witty urbane type like themselves ... or even themselves.

So, late one evening, as they shared a couch and good wine in the triclinium of the sumptuous villa owned by their good friend and wealthy patron, Phlebas Australius, they gazed contentedly at a half-naked Baebiana, who was bent over a low squarish table. Her raised and reddened tight little gave evidence to the fact she had just been subjected to a brisk caning ... punishment for spilling the wine, as she was a bit clumsy, and for refusing to swallow, as so often was her wont.

Stretching and yawning, Markus Windarius withdrew a tablet from behind the couch and announced that earlier that day he had prepared a cleverly written mockery of Nero that simply demanded to adorn the walls of the city that very night. Indeed it needed to be seen not only throughout the city, but on the very door of the imperial residence itself.

“But who will do that?” wondered Loxoru. “That place is heavily guarded, as you know!”

“I think I have the answer,” beamed Phlebas. “I know of the man who heads the Praetorian Guard at the main gate, Hangus Treeius. He’s said to drink heavily on duty, and by this time of the night I’d wager that our flirtatious Baebiana could easily charm her way right past him.”

“Agreed,” chorused Loxoru and Markus Windarius, slapping each other heartily on the back.

“What?” cried Baebiana. “Exactly what kind of charm are we talking about here?”

“Don’t worry. You won’t have to swallow,” grinned Phlebas, helping her to her feet. “Now, everyone just memorize what Markus Windarius has written on his tablet and we’ll be off to do battle!”

Minutes later they all sallied merrily forth into the night, each armed with Windarius’ witty words, a wooden bucket of tar, and a brush.

Once on her own, Baebiana headed straight for the imperial residence. Warily she approached the main entrance, which appeared to be heavily guarded.

“I’d like a word with Hangus Treeius,” she said when confronted by a guard, who looked her up and down with a leer and pointed to a tall man who leaned nonchalantly against the wall of what appeared to be a stable.

Walking boldly up to him, she whispered conspiratorially, “Phlebas Australius sent me.”

“About time,” he replied, alcohol heavy on his breath.

“I just need a little time inside,” she said with a wink.

“You came to the right place. Step right inside and get naked over there on the straw.”

“But I meant ...”

“What’s the matter. The horses don’t care what we do in there. Get yourself naked and I’ll show you what I’ve got to fill you up inside .. for a little time or as long as you like,” he chuckled as he took a burning torch from above the doorway, grabbed her by the arm and led her inside.

“Really, you don’t ... “ she began, but stopped short with a gasp as he ripped her tunic from her body and flung her down in the hay. The bucket of tar flew from her grasp, spilling its contents.

Standing over her, he held his torch high to illuminate the soft curves of her body just as she kicked him hard between the legs. The torch flew from his hand, landing in the straw precisely where the contents of her bucket of tar had spilled.

“Futuo!” she screamed, gaining her feet and fleeing from the stable straight into the arms of a swarm of Praetorian guards who had rushed to the scene but were already staggering back, shielding their faces from the intense heat of a blazing inferno racing to adjoining buildings under a brisk breeze

Well, the rest is history.

Nero, who had been at his country villa that night, returned in haste to a Rome engulfed in flames. Demanding the cause of the conflagration, he was presented with poor Baebiana Moorella.

He took one look at the nude beauty, held between two guards, and then at Hangus Treeius, who had turned up just at that moment and seemed to be, rather oddly, struggling to stand up straight.

Nero threw up his arms and shouted “crucify her!”

“Gladly!” replied Hangus Treeius.

View attachment 913629

Later that night, as he observed the freshly crucified Boebiania, writhing and twisting nakedly on her cross, backlit by a burning city, Loxoru remarked to his good friend, Markus Windarius, “This would make a great story. Be sure to record it for posterity.”
Brilliant! There are so many Romanesque derivatives of CF names in that little tale that reading it is like watching the episode of your fave sitcom where the whole episode is about the characters playing their relatives from a bygone time!

So we now know that Nero did not fiddle while Rome burned, but that Markus Windarius most definitely did Crucify whilst the famous city flamed!

Thanks is such an educational site! Thank you Barb!

View attachment 914755

In the aftermath of the disaster, as the authorities sifted through the ruins of the burned out bakery, which they determined to be the source of the fire, they came across the charred remains of the Farriner’s maid servant’s clothing. That led them to conjecture in their final report that Barbara Ann Moore, who seemed to have vanished that night, was quite probably the very first of the many Londoners to perish in the Great London Fire of 1666.

Another excellent reflection upon the nouvelle histoire of our glorious island! And who'd have thought it @old slave that our ancestors of 350 years ago lived as close to one another as we do now!

This wonderful piece also explains why every male in the fossy lineage since the 1600's, and some of the females, have had the first or second Christian name of 'Reginald'! (All that is except for Major Reginald Reginald Fossy, who fought the Zulu's at Rorke's Drift, and had the Monika for both his Christian names).
Great stuff Barb!

I would like it recorded that not every member of the Wragg family from the year dot has been a randy sadistic bastard. :mad:
Right ... :rolleyes:

Obviously a well-researched and accurate story, capturing the gentle and kind Praetorius character well.:)

Please keep that in mind before you have me impaled and hanged in Singapore on Friday ;)

Ye thirde day of ye Great Fyre of London, it being mayde so warme by ye virtue of ye heate thereof, fyerie Barbara Moore disdaineth yet ye clothinge of any kynde forsoothe...
Yet a goode tayle - and a nyce manyppe, Madi! ;)

Yikes! I need Eulalia to help translate this into plain English :confused:

Another excellent reflection upon the nouvelle histoire of our glorious island!

God save the Queen! :amen:

View attachment 914755

Another masterful work.
But now I must consider changing my name so that it can be listed in tales such as these hahaha

I don't know what the Lady of the Manor's problem is. Every good person of merit knows it's the right of the Lord and Lady of the manor to beat and bugger their servants!

But now I must consider changing my name so that it can be listed in tales such as these hahaha

Just joking, I hope. Seems to me a story about someone with that name would be quite plausible, given my ancestors’ ability to get themselves into trouble. :rolleyes:

For I have unearthed a passenger list from a ship out of Bristol that docked in Boston harbor in the spring of 1667, which bears the names, R. Fossy and B. Moore.
Does the fine print of that list also mentions a strange incident that happened on arrival at Boston?

While passengers were already debarking, woman, a certain B. Moore was caught, 'coupling sensuously' with a Gentleman named Fossy, on a load of bags.

The Lady was ordered by the captain to cover her tight little, and move on! By doing so, she accidentally released a rope, holding the cargo together. As Miss Moore jumped from the bags, they fell into the water of the harbour. A whole load of tea was lost.

She was arrested by the captain, brought to court, and condemned to 20 lashes on the tight little, in public. The population approved the sentence, since for Bostonians, it was unheard that someone would make a load of tea drop into the harbour!

Back
Top Bottom