VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi. Thank you for your attention to my work, but all my plans were ruined at the end of February. So for one reason or another, I will interrupt my work. Perhaps the situation will change, but for now it is difficult to predict something
We can still enjoy what you have and feel free to chat with us when you have time and as a way to distract yourself from real life.

Hi. Thank you for your attention to my work, but all my plans were ruined at the end of February. So for one reason or another, I will interrupt my work. Perhaps the situation will change, but for now it is difficult to predict something
That doesn't sound good.... I'm sorry to hear it.

I wish you all the very best, Volod.

Thanks Youna18, I used to be a Poser artist a few years ago. I also wrote many stories of torture back in the late 80ties. One of my Poser art series consisted of a woman chained to a large table spread eagled. A piece of stinky cheese shoved deep in her vagina. She was questioned but would not give up the info. A starving large rat was brought in and the small cage was placed between her spread open legs. The door to cage was lifted and the rat being starved was going wild smelling the food hidden inside her and buried itself in her first the head then the whole body while the poor girl thrashed and screamed in vain. Her face contorted in horror her mouth wide open. I have worked with Tormentor and NFTW on a few projects. They are great people.

Here is a pic for you of a girl that was cooked in an oven for people to watch on film.
Lovely creative new predicament and distress

Hi Volod. Has anything in your situation changed so that you might resume creating your wonderful art? Did you have a computer disaster perhaps?

bleumune

Back
Top Bottom