VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wonderful start, promising many long hours of torment for the innocent girl as she is interrogated mercilessly. The fact that she has been cruelly framed by a third party just makes her resulting ordeals even more exciting!
Thank you) It seems to me that her guilt is obvious to everyone without interrogation. Moreover, she can say something superfluous)

This is beautiful artwork, @Volod - lots of characters, multiple angles, telling a story without words.

What really clinched this for me is the facial expressions, particularly for the thief girl. Absolutely stunning! And her kneeling pose is superb!

Very lovely, I look forward to more, and there’s no rush!

wow my breath is catching!!! this cross to break the bones.... i still want to be the condemned one :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

This is beautiful artwork, @Volod - lots of characters, multiple angles, telling a story without words.

What really clinched this for me is the facial expressions, particularly for the thief girl. Absolutely stunning! And her kneeling pose is superb!

Very lovely, I look forward to more, and there’s no rush!
Thank you) I am very glad that you appreciate the things that I am trying to emphasize.

Great story....can you break her hips and weave her legs so they are parallel to her sides.....that would be erotic....love it
Thank you) To be honest, almost all the scenes in the draft are ready, except for this one, and at the moment I am unable to place the victim on the wheel. When a condemned girl is broken, she can be positioned in a variety of ways. Your method is interesting, but I cannot fully understand what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom