VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Haha. Great. What I mean is after you break her on the cross. Break her hips also. The on the wheel spread her legs so they point up towards her torso and intertwined in spokes...her arms also......only if you can.....thank you so much and if you ever do something for cash let me know I would love to have a story done. And you can publish.

This story going me through marrow and bone. Horrible, this gruesome punishment for a innocent girl.
but that's where the magic lies, these punishments are not about a crime, but about the spectacle and the legality :icon12:

The fact that she has been cruelly framed by a third party just makes her resulting ordeals even more exciting!
Certainly!!! I totally agree!!! :devil-flip:
Sure we are sick perverts but the plot of a poor innocent girl helpless, naked, humiliated, horrified and about to be horribly tormented for everybody's entertainment is delightful!!! :devil2:

:jump: :llorona: :jump:

Thank you very much, Volod, for sharing this fantastic story with us!!! :clap:

Certainly!!! I totally agree!!! :devil-flip:
Sure we are sick perverts but the plot of a poor innocent girl helpless, naked, humiliated, horrified and about to be horribly tormented for everybody's entertainment is delightful!!! :devil2:

:jump: :llorona: :jump:

Thank you very much, Volod, for sharing this fantastic story with us!!! :clap:
To one degree or another, this unites us all here. When I share my fantasies with you, it even becomes easier for me. It's nice to understand that if I am a sick pervert, then at least not one :)

magnificent, once again this story pleases me the situation is slowly put in place (every detail counts) and then the victim, (I imagine myself in her place) innocent, condemned to die naked in front of a crowd eager to see her and hear her scream in the terrible sufferings that the executioner will inflict on her

Thank you for sharing your talent with us

Back
Top Bottom