VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
It’s a broad church, most kinks are tolerated and even welcomed.. but if you do a crux story you’ll make a lot of people very happy :sing:
Yes, of course, I thought more than once that it would be right to pay attention to the main topic of the forum. But there are so many strong artists working in this field, and this theme is revealed and shown in such detail by them that it will be necessary to try very hard to bring something impressive)

Yes, of course, I thought more than once that it would be right to pay attention to the main topic of the forum. But there are so many strong artists working in this field, and this theme is revealed and shown in such detail by them that it will be necessary to try very hard to bring something impressive)
That’s true of course.. but don’t be put off by that; you are sure to bring your own unique style and vision to the theme! But anyway, like I always say: do what YOU want :thumbsup:

The scenes dealing with the girl's braiding on the wheel are the most impressive I've seen of this procedure, and I'm including Quoom's work in this statement. Her facial expressions beautifully convey her agony.
Thank you for a great series, Volod. I hope to see a lot more of your work and, although crux is fine, this is the sort of work I really enjoy.

The scenes dealing with the girl's braiding on the wheel are the most impressive I've seen of this procedure, and I'm including Quoom's work in this statement. Her facial expressions beautifully convey her agony.
Thank you for a great series, Volod. I hope to see a lot more of your work and, although crux is fine, this is the sort of work I really enjoy.
Thank you very much. This is really a high appraisal of my work.

Amazing ending for this fantastic story, Volod. :clap:
I agree that the girl's braiding on the wheel is the most impressive I've ever seen. :yikes: You can feel the poor woman's pain through her expressions, almost hear her screams. :devil2:
Thank you very much for sharing with us this piece of art, and for the time and the efforts it took you to complete the story. :beer:
Looking forward to see your next project, whichever it could be...!!! :eyepop:

Amazing ending for this fantastic story, Volod. :clap:
I agree that the girl's braiding on the wheel is the most impressive I've ever seen. :yikes: You can feel the poor woman's pain through her expressions, almost hear her screams. :devil2:
Thank you very much for sharing with us this piece of art, and for the time and the efforts it took you to complete the story. :beer:
Looking forward to see your next project, whichever it could be...!!! :eyepop:
Thank you very much) I think I'll be here again when the opportunity arises.

Volod if you have the scene set up what would it take to break another woman ?....maybe a brunette ? With more breakage ?....I would love to see more work. If you ever decide to put up a website for pay I would join right away. I would love to see another with same background.
Look forward for any work from you. You are the best I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom