VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Volod if you have the scene set up what would it take to break another woman ?....maybe a brunette ? With more breakage ?....I would love to see more work. If you ever decide to put up a website for pay I would join right away. I would love to see another with same background.
Look forward for any work from you. You are the best I have seen.
Thank you) I don’t even know how to make more breakage)

To be honest, now I have little free time to do 3d creativity (and it takes quite a lot of time) I’m thinking about a website for pay, but I haven’t seriously chosen the exact one yet website. Keep in mind that the content we like is not suitable for all sites.

This one would make a good story and same characters as Breakung story.... love the executioner without cover....l9ve this pic thank you Volod
Yes, this is my first picture, which I posted here, rather for testing, in the "Other Forms of Execution" thread. I have a plan to make a complete story. But I don't know yet when that will be. I decided to slightly change the execution sequence, and start "from the bottom up"
SkinnedAlive10fix.jpg

WOW tease us. If I was skinning her, I would do her complete front including pussy as one piece so I could wear it as an apron while cooking. Please do a complete story of her being slowly peeled at some point take out gag so we can hear her scream....

Thank You for that pic. I love it.
Your post is as terrific as the image!!!!! I love your thoughts:icon12: and Volod please keep going:Laie_22mini:

Your post is as terrific as the image!!!!! I love your thoughts:icon12: and Volod please keep going:Laie_22mini:
Thanks Youna18, I used to be a Poser artist a few years ago. I also wrote many stories of torture back in the late 80ties. One of my Poser art series consisted of a woman chained to a large table spread eagled. A piece of stinky cheese shoved deep in her vagina. She was questioned but would not give up the info. A starving large rat was brought in and the small cage was placed between her spread open legs. The door to cage was lifted and the rat being starved was going wild smelling the food hidden inside her and buried itself in her first the head then the whole body while the poor girl thrashed and screamed in vain. Her face contorted in horror her mouth wide open. I have worked with Tormentor and NFTW on a few projects. They are great people.

Here is a pic for you of a girl that was cooked in an oven for people to watch on film.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 1,913
  • 31 hair.jpg
    31 hair.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 1,595
  • 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    738.9 KB · Views: 1,472
  • 84 Heat.jpg
    84 Heat.jpg
    945.9 KB · Views: 1,740
Thanks Youna18, I used to be a Poser artist a few years ago. I also wrote many stories of torture back in the late 80ties. One of my Poser art series consisted of a woman chained to a large table spread eagled. A piece of stinky cheese shoved deep in her vagina. She was questioned but would not give up the info. A starving large rat was brought in and the small cage was placed between her spread open legs. The door to cage was lifted and the rat being starved was going wild smelling the food hidden inside her and buried itself in her first the head then the whole body while the poor girl thrashed and screamed in vain. Her face contorted in horror her mouth wide open. I have worked with Tormentor and NFTW on a few projects. They are great people.

Here is a pic for you of a girl that was cooked in an oven for people to watch on film.
Thaaaaat's... hot! :devil-flip:

Thank you) I don’t even know how to make more breakage)

To be honest, now I have little free time to do 3d creativity (and it takes quite a lot of time) I’m thinking about a website for pay, but I haven’t seriously chosen the exact one yet website. Keep in mind that the content we like is not suitable for all sites.
I will follow YOU wherever you go !!! You are awesome!!! I love your art!!!

Yes, this is my first picture, which I posted here, rather for testing, in the "Other Forms of Execution" thread. I have a plan to make a complete story. But I don't know yet when that will be. I decided to slightly change the execution sequence, and start "from the bottom up"
View attachment 1138084
nooo wonderful!!!!!!! Very difficult to make!!! very few have tried!!! If you do I will support you!!!

I remember a chat with Tormentor when he sentenced me to the oven...its so nice to see how my punishment would play out in a visual form!

View attachment 1138084
I will be happy for more pictures from this series!

View attachment 1138084
In the story "Lady Leslie´painful execution" by Tortura, there is a detailed description of a woman skinned alive

Back
Top Bottom