Voluntary crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

nicole

Tribune
the last time I wrote a story, despite my bad English. you have been very indulgent with me. so I start again, do I continue?

Voluntary crucifixion

Karine has been my slave for about ten years, I educated her, she had masochistic tendencies, and little by little, I brought her to enjoy in increasingly strong suffering. Its only limits now are the risks of serious sequelae which limit us in suffering.
On the last evening at the SM club, after a very violent whipping that left her buttocks and breasts bleeding, she had an orgasm so powerful that she passed out. Waking her up, with eyes full of tears, she smiled at me, saying "thank you my dear master, I had the strongest and longest orgasm of my life, I would like to give you my death in limitless suffering."
At the time I did not find, thinking it was the emotion of the aftermath of her orgasm. But she renewed her request several times.
I punished her a little more severely with each request, but it was more and more difficult for me to increase her suffering without the risk of serious and permanent sequelae, I even believe that this is what she was looking for to force me the hand.
That day, after a very strong whipping session, after a powerful orgasm, I decided to punish her, continuing the whipping, so that she only felt pain without enjoyment, I whipped her for a long time bleeding her back, buttocks, stomach, breasts and thighs. She screamed for a long time in pain but at no time did she beg me to stop.
Her courage deserved to be rewarded, lifting her chin, I looked into her eyes filled with tears, saying to her
- Do you still want to die for me?
- Yes more than ever, whip me to death next time
This time I decided to make her think by imprisoning her in solitary confinement in a friend's cell, where she will remain a prisoner. I allowed my friend to prostitute her for a full month still chained.
I find her after a month, opening the door of her cell, she is tied naked by a short chain attached to her collar, her hands tied behind her back, she has a bowl in front of her, where she cannot eat than like an animal. Seeing me, she smiles at me, big tears running down her cheeks. Thinking she had been thinking, I think to scare her one last time:
- Do you still want to die for love for me?
- I haven't changed my mind
- If I do it will be in excruciating pain, it will not be a gentle death
- I know it
- I will grant it to you, you will be stripped naked in public, whipped with blood and crucified on the cross with nails
- Oh my god, that's awful!
- You can still stop everything
- No, I will endure it with courage, I will only ask you one thing
- Which
- I would like you to fuck me when I will be nailed to the patibulum
- We'll see !...
On top, I go out leaving her sobbing behind me, I don't know if it's emotion or fear. I was still thinking of backing her off. But I must admit that it also excites me a lot, and this slut gave me a hard-on when I discovered her tied naked in her cell. I asked my friend to prepare it. So that she is presentable for the following week. And to plan the execution ceremony, I don't want to do it myself, preferring to benefit from the spectacle. I will not see her again until the day of her execution.

to be continued perhaps?....

Given the enthusiasm, I'll send you the rest before going to bed, thank you again :

The morning of the execution, I arrived early, but the public was already there, about twenty men and a few lesbians accompanied by their slaves, it's not every day that you can witness death. volunteering from a slave and no doubt thought that this could trigger other "vocations". My friend had planned seats and tables on which there will be a way to eat as the day progresses. My place was reserved in the front row, my friend even provided me with a slave to replace Karine, she was kneeling, naked, near my seat, it consoled me a little to lose Karine.

By examining the places that I did not know, I saw a pole of about 2 meters in the center, with a ring and a mortise on the top in which the patibulum which was placed just in front of the amount will fit later. . I was very impressed with my friend's professionalism. The morning was still cool before the sun warmed the atmosphere. Then Karine appeared, she was pale and shivering, her hands tied behind her back, wearing a short skirt reaching mid-thigh, a transparent black blouse, showing her big breasts without a bra, having left the initiative to my friend, I didn't know if she had panties underneath or not, but I was going to be fixed soon. She was led by a leather leash attached to the ring of her slave collar pulled by her executioner followed by two helpers, all three bare-chested in black leather pants were impressive.

She was brought before me, she knelt down, lowering her head in submission. I lifted her chin, our eyes met, her eyes were filled with tears, but she was smiling at me. One last time I offered to stop her there, she would just be whipped to the blood and I would set her free, insofar as I had already replaced her, by the little slave at my feet who had not yet moved. patiently biding his time.

Without speaking to me, no doubt paralyzed by emotion, Karine only nodded to me with her head, I even felt a look of defiance.

I stood up and addressing the audience:

- Here is Karine, who wishes to free herself from her slavery by giving me the ultimate demonstration of her devotion to me. She will be stripped naked and whipped all over her body, and will receive the traditional 39 lashes. she will then be nailed to the cross and agonize until death, for your pleasure. I have consented to allow this and hope that everyone will stay to enjoy this unusual display of devotion.

Then I helped Karine to stand up, and signaled to the executioner's assistants to undress her. The public holds its breath, when the executioner seizes the neckline of her blouse by pulling sharply, tearing off the buttons, he bares her chest, then it is the turn of the skirt that he pulls down. I have the answer to my question, she has a pretty pink silk panties, which the executioner gradually descends, gradually stripping her hairless smooth pussy, her pussy drips when she realizes that she is naked for the eternity and that she will never wear clothes again. On my side too, I have to masturbate, to calm my excitement a bit. Then she advances towards the post for the flagellation holding out her wrists so that the executioner attaches her to the ring provided for this purpose.

Although I know her body by heart, I can't help admiring her buttocks and her back still intact for a few moments, her breathing quickened, you can feel her anxiety rising. The executioner armed with a long cutting whip has taken his place, he looks at me and awaits my orders. I wave at him to start.

He starts with the back, the strap obviously goes around the back to hit the breasts, then he goes down to the buttocks, which he bleeds very quickly. Karine cries hot tears her body is shaken with spasms of pain, but she does not beg. The executioner will end up on the thighs, which he will in turn bleed.

Karine lets herself hang by her wrists, and will collapse on the ground when she is untied. I'm very proud of her and I move forward to give her a drink, I can't help caressing her bruised breasts, by the return of the whip, then my hands go down on her pussy and I realize that she's wet, I knew she was a masochist, but this is really extreme because she's heading towards death.

It is time to move on, the executioner's assistants grab her by the arms and drag her gently towards the patibulum, and tie her arms to immobilize her during the nailing. Remembering her request, I step forward with my foot I spread her legs apart, I can see her dripping pussy, I pull out my already stiff cock putting it at the entrance of her pussy, I wave to the executioner and the the moment he hits the nail in her wrist I penetrate it all at once, she screams as she arches her back, I will continue to fuck her for the duration of nailing her wrists, and despite the excruciating pain I feel her vagina squeeze my cock with each hammer stroke, then she squirts her cum into an orgasm very long, probably the last of his life. She also leads me into a very strong orgasm that surprises me. I think it's because I'm fucking her while she's being crucified to death. And it is this death that she is offering me.

to be continued

Given the enthusiasm, I'll send you the rest before going to bed, thank you again :

The morning of the execution, I arrived early, but the public was already there, about twenty men and a few lesbians accompanied by their slaves, it's not every day that you can witness death. volunteering from a slave and no doubt thought that this could trigger other "vocations". My friend had planned seats and tables on which there will be a way to eat as the day progresses. My place was reserved in the front row, my friend even provided me with a slave to replace Karine, she was kneeling, naked, near my seat, it consoled me a little to lose Karine.

By examining the places that I did not know, I saw a pole of about 2 meters in the center, with a ring and a mortise on the top in which the patibulum which was placed just in front of the amount will fit later. . I was very impressed with my friend's professionalism. The morning was still cool before the sun warmed the atmosphere. Then Karine appeared, she was pale and shivering, her hands tied behind her back, wearing a short skirt reaching mid-thigh, a transparent black blouse, showing her big breasts without a bra, having left the initiative to my friend, I didn't know if she had panties underneath or not, but I was going to be fixed soon. She was led by a leather leash attached to the ring of her slave collar pulled by her executioner followed by two helpers, all three bare-chested in black leather pants were impressive.

She was brought before me, she knelt down, lowering her head in submission. I lifted her chin, our eyes met, her eyes were filled with tears, but she was smiling at me. One last time I offered to stop her there, she would just be whipped to the blood and I would set her free, insofar as I had already replaced her, by the little slave at my feet who had not yet moved. patiently biding his time.

Without speaking to me, no doubt paralyzed by emotion, Karine only nodded to me with her head, I even felt a look of defiance.

I stood up and addressing the audience:

- Here is Karine, who wishes to free herself from her slavery by giving me the ultimate demonstration of her devotion to me. She will be stripped naked and whipped all over her body, and will receive the traditional 39 lashes. she will then be nailed to the cross and agonize until death, for your pleasure. I have consented to allow this and hope that everyone will stay to enjoy this unusual display of devotion.

Then I helped Karine to stand up, and signaled to the executioner's assistants to undress her. The public holds its breath, when the executioner seizes the neckline of her blouse by pulling sharply, tearing off the buttons, he bares her chest, then it is the turn of the skirt that he pulls down. I have the answer to my question, she has a pretty pink silk panties, which the executioner gradually descends, gradually stripping her hairless smooth pussy, her pussy drips when she realizes that she is naked for the eternity and that she will never wear clothes again. On my side too, I have to masturbate, to calm my excitement a bit. Then she advances towards the post for the flagellation holding out her wrists so that the executioner attaches her to the ring provided for this purpose.

Although I know her body by heart, I can't help admiring her buttocks and her back still intact for a few moments, her breathing quickened, you can feel her anxiety rising. The executioner armed with a long cutting whip has taken his place, he looks at me and awaits my orders. I wave at him to start.

He starts with the back, the strap obviously goes around the back to hit the breasts, then he goes down to the buttocks, which he bleeds very quickly. Karine cries hot tears her body is shaken with spasms of pain, but she does not beg. The executioner will end up on the thighs, which he will in turn bleed.

Karine lets herself hang by her wrists, and will collapse on the ground when she is untied. I'm very proud of her and I move forward to give her a drink, I can't help caressing her bruised breasts, by the return of the whip, then my hands go down on her pussy and I realize that she's wet, I knew she was a masochist, but this is really extreme because she's heading towards death.

It is time to move on, the executioner's assistants grab her by the arms and drag her gently towards the patibulum, and tie her arms to immobilize her during the nailing. Remembering her request, I step forward with my foot I spread her legs apart, I can see her dripping pussy, I pull out my already stiff cock putting it at the entrance of her pussy, I wave to the executioner and the the moment he hits the nail in her wrist I penetrate it all at once, she screams as she arches her back, I will continue to fuck her for the duration of nailing her wrists, and despite the excruciating pain I feel her vagina squeeze my cock with each hammer stroke, then she squirts her cum into an orgasm very long, probably the last of his life. She also leads me into a very strong orgasm that surprises me. I think it's because I'm fucking her while she's being crucified to death. And it is this death that she is offering me.

to be continued
Yep.

You just keep right on writing, Nicole! :very_hot:

For the rest it is now in Karine's thoughts. do not hesitate to comment, to tell me if you like it (or not). I don't pretend to have talent I just make you enjoy my fantasies.

The story seen by Karine

I have been my master's slave for ten years, I met him on the internet, from our first meeting, I knew that he would be my master and I gave myself up body and soul to him. I already had masochistic tendencies, but he knew how to educate me, and made me progress, I learned to endure increasingly strong suffering. I came to cum under the whip, asking him to whip me harder and harder, he too became more and more sadistic with me, I think he got caught up, seeing my body writhing in harder and harder whippings, i like to see his eyes when he watches me cum with my squirting pussy (i am a squirting woman). He taught me to take pleasure by torturing my breasts, with very strong clamps on the ends, then he realized that he was triggering very strong orgasms by sticking needles into my breasts. Very quickly he went through them with skewers. My orgasms got stronger and stronger. my fear in these extreme tortures is to then keep irreversible sequelae and that's how I started to fantasize about tortures that would end in my death. Because of course in this case even the most serious sequelae would be unimportant.

This fantasy took shape the evening in an SM club, he whipped me very hard on the buttocks, putting my breasts in blood. After making me scream in pain, I felt the strongest and longest orgasm of my life, to the point of passing out.

When I regained consciousness he was wiping my bleeding breasts while passing me some cold water. He seemed sorry for hitting me so hard. I reassured him, telling him that he had been marvelous and that I would like to offer him unlimited suffering until death. He didn't answer me, but I thought I'd come back to the subject later.

With each request to torture me to death, he punished me thinking to discourage me, but it was the opposite that happened and reinforced me in my fantasy.

Until the day or after a particularly strong session, or after making me come he continued to hit me, to really make me suffer, I was able to show him my courage by not begging him to stop.

That's when he told me he might consider torturing me to death. But no doubt he needed to test my motivation, and to make me think, he had me imprisoned with one of his friends who kept me in solitary confinement, prostituting me, chained day and night.

I don't know how long I remained a prisoner, I had lost track of time. But one day finally, he came to see me and asked me if I hadn't changed my mind, of course it was a waste of time. I confirmed my decision to him.

Once again he wanted to frighten me, by proposing to crucify me in public, seeing my determination, he finally gave in, but he didn't release me, he left abandoning me again.

Finally one morning they came to get me, I was a little surprised to see my bare-chested torturers telling me that it was for today. Washed and dressed, my hands were tied behind my back and taken on a leash to the place of my crucifixion. When I arrived I was surprised to see the spectators the post where I was probably going to be whipped and the patibulum lying on the ground. A little shocked also to see that there were tables with drinks and something to eat all day, these bastards came to witness my death and still thought of celebrating as if it were an ordinary party . Then prominently I saw my master with a naked female slave kneeling by his side, a little jealous that he had already replaced me when I was not yet dead, but I quickly pulled myself together and walked away. kneeling before him in submission.

He raised my head our eyes met, once again he gave me the choice to stop, but I already couldn't answer anymore, the emotion prevented me from speaking, I just waved to him " no" of the head.

He then addressed the spectators, announcing the program for the day and my choice to be there voluntarily. I was very proud to hear him speak of me in those terms.

It was time to get naked, the executioner's two assistants advancing towards me disturbed me terribly, they were the ones who were going to undress me. In an impressive silence, the executioner grabbed the neckline of my blouse, ripping it brutally, causing my breasts to spurt out, then it was my skirt's turn. Finally my panties, that this bastard descends slowly. I realize that I won't wear any more clothes in my life, my pussy is streaming down my thighs, it wouldn't take much to trigger an orgasm. But it's something else that awaits me, I walk trembling on my legs towards the flagellation pole and let myself be tied. I concentrate waiting for the first blows who doesn't delay. It's a scourging like I've known many, but this time it's different, because then I'm going to be nailed to the cross. I will not be able to reach orgasm, when finally they untie me I collapse on the ground. And it is my master who will come to caress my breasts and pussy, comforting me, I will feel my pussy wet again. I am then dragged without gentleness towards the patibulum, to be nailed there. I let myself be obediently attached. I close my eyes when I feel my thighs open. It's my naked master with his erect cock. He remembered my request, he's going to fuck me while I'm nailed, I shiver with happiness. He lays down on me I feel his cock at the entrance to my pussy, then at the same time as he penetrates me a sharp pain crosses my wrists, this pain is erased by the pleasure of feeling my master inside me, I feel my orgasm rise, I scream with pain and mixed pleasure when I feel it in turn squirt into my vagina. I cry of pain and happiness at the same time.

to be continued

for the rest I will come back to Karine's master

For the rest it is now in Karine's thoughts. do not hesitate to comment, to tell me if you like it (or not). I don't pretend to have talent I just make you enjoy my fantasies.

The story seen by Karine

I have been my master's slave for ten years, I met him on the internet, from our first meeting, I knew that he would be my master and I gave myself up body and soul to him. I already had masochistic tendencies, but he knew how to educate me, and made me progress, I learned to endure increasingly strong suffering. I came to cum under the whip, asking him to whip me harder and harder, he too became more and more sadistic with me, I think he got caught up, seeing my body writhing in harder and harder whippings, i like to see his eyes when he watches me cum with my squirting pussy (i am a squirting woman). He taught me to take pleasure by torturing my breasts, with very strong clamps on the ends, then he realized that he was triggering very strong orgasms by sticking needles into my breasts. Very quickly he went through them with skewers. My orgasms got stronger and stronger. my fear in these extreme tortures is to then keep irreversible sequelae and that's how I started to fantasize about tortures that would end in my death. Because of course in this case even the most serious sequelae would be unimportant.

This fantasy took shape the evening in an SM club, he whipped me very hard on the buttocks, putting my breasts in blood. After making me scream in pain, I felt the strongest and longest orgasm of my life, to the point of passing out.

When I regained consciousness he was wiping my bleeding breasts while passing me some cold water. He seemed sorry for hitting me so hard. I reassured him, telling him that he had been marvelous and that I would like to offer him unlimited suffering until death. He didn't answer me, but I thought I'd come back to the subject later.

With each request to torture me to death, he punished me thinking to discourage me, but it was the opposite that happened and reinforced me in my fantasy.

Until the day or after a particularly strong session, or after making me come he continued to hit me, to really make me suffer, I was able to show him my courage by not begging him to stop.

That's when he told me he might consider torturing me to death. But no doubt he needed to test my motivation, and to make me think, he had me imprisoned with one of his friends who kept me in solitary confinement, prostituting me, chained day and night.

I don't know how long I remained a prisoner, I had lost track of time. But one day finally, he came to see me and asked me if I hadn't changed my mind, of course it was a waste of time. I confirmed my decision to him.

Once again he wanted to frighten me, by proposing to crucify me in public, seeing my determination, he finally gave in, but he didn't release me, he left abandoning me again.

Finally one morning they came to get me, I was a little surprised to see my bare-chested torturers telling me that it was for today. Washed and dressed, my hands were tied behind my back and taken on a leash to the place of my crucifixion. When I arrived I was surprised to see the spectators the post where I was probably going to be whipped and the patibulum lying on the ground. A little shocked also to see that there were tables with drinks and something to eat all day, these bastards came to witness my death and still thought of celebrating as if it were an ordinary party . Then prominently I saw my master with a naked female slave kneeling by his side, a little jealous that he had already replaced me when I was not yet dead, but I quickly pulled myself together and walked away. kneeling before him in submission.

He raised my head our eyes met, once again he gave me the choice to stop, but I already couldn't answer anymore, the emotion prevented me from speaking, I just waved to him " no" of the head.

He then addressed the spectators, announcing the program for the day and my choice to be there voluntarily. I was very proud to hear him speak of me in those terms.

It was time to get naked, the executioner's two assistants advancing towards me disturbed me terribly, they were the ones who were going to undress me. In an impressive silence, the executioner grabbed the neckline of my blouse, ripping it brutally, causing my breasts to spurt out, then it was my skirt's turn. Finally my panties, that this bastard descends slowly. I realize that I won't wear any more clothes in my life, my pussy is streaming down my thighs, it wouldn't take much to trigger an orgasm. But it's something else that awaits me, I walk trembling on my legs towards the flagellation pole and let myself be tied. I concentrate waiting for the first blows who doesn't delay. It's a scourging like I've known many, but this time it's different, because then I'm going to be nailed to the cross. I will not be able to reach orgasm, when finally they untie me I collapse on the ground. And it is my master who will come to caress my breasts and pussy, comforting me, I will feel my pussy wet again. I am then dragged without gentleness towards the patibulum, to be nailed there. I let myself be obediently attached. I close my eyes when I feel my thighs open. It's my naked master with his erect cock. He remembered my request, he's going to fuck me while I'm nailed, I shiver with happiness. He lays down on me I feel his cock at the entrance to my pussy, then at the same time as he penetrates me a sharp pain crosses my wrists, this pain is erased by the pleasure of feeling my master inside me, I feel my orgasm rise, I scream with pain and mixed pleasure when I feel it in turn squirt into my vagina. I cry of pain and happiness at the same time.

to be continued

for the rest I will come back to Karine's master
Great entry%! @nicole

it is again Karine's master speaking.

When I withdraw me, looking at her eyes full of tears, she is moving, I am about to say thank you, but she is ahead of me, smiling at me, she says "thank you, I love you"

This time it's me who wipes away a tear, I'm madly loved by this slave and to reward her, I crucify her to death!!! I have to pull myself together, telling myself that it's at his request. Yet I feel guilty all the more guilty that she excites me terribly when I see her naked on her groaning cross and despite her suffering, she continues to smile at me, but she cannot hold back spasms of pain, her body is sweaty. I have to let her recover before nailing her feet, I caress her beautiful breasts, go down on her belly, she spreads her thighs by herself exposing her still dripping pussy, I can't resist caressing her clitoris, it will not be long again to squirt his pleasure in my hand. This bitch is really a masochist. I feel my cock straightening again. But time passes, the public begins to get impatient, they want to see her nailed with the cross straightened, to fully enjoy the sight of her body.

I go back to my seat in front of her, I want to keep this proximity because I feel that she needs to see me and feel me with her, for this terrible ordeal. I must admit that she fascinates me with her courage and her ability to enjoy the extreme suffering that will lead her to death. I signal to the executioner to continue. When Karine sees him approaching with a long nail in his left hand and a hammer in his right hand, his body is shaken by a long shiver. Then under the dumbfounded eyes of the executioner, she herself positions her two feet on top of each other, folding her legs into the intended position, spreading her thighs to leave an unobstructed view of her pussy. But since it is obvious that she will not be able to resist the pain to come, the executioner will ask his assistant to immobilize her legs, which he will do by getting astride on her stomach and keeping her legs plated against the wood of the stem.

After positioning the nail, the executioner raises the hammer, I see Karine's eyes close, her lips pursed, she prepares for the pain to come. The executioner forcefully strikes the nail which sinks through, both feet at the same time, it will take all the strength of his assistant to resist, Karine who screams while arching, I think he must have the impression of riding a wild horse, if the moment weren't so dramatic it would make me smile. But on the contrary I admire her courage, because despite her kicks at no time she begged. It will take another five hammer blows to drive the nail deep into the wood.

I should have pity, but instead I have to relieve myself by having my little slave give me a blowjob, I discover at the same time that she is an expert. I would come very quickly in her mouth, and without my asking her she would swallow all of my sperm.

Finally the cross is erected, I now look at Karine dying, she sits up regularly in a long moan pulling on her nailed wrists and pushing on her feet, to be able to breathe. It's time to relieve her suffering a bit and I give the order to install a horn between her thighs, allowing her to impale herself, either on her pussy or in her anus. The executioner's two assistants lift her under the arms, while the executioner fixes the horn. She will then come back down, impaling herself in her dripping pussy.

Impaled deep in her pussy, her sobs subside, she can breathe better, but of course that will increase her agony on the cross. She is so beautiful, that I can't resist, I bring a platform that puts me at her height. I kiss her deeply, stroking her breasts, she returns my kiss, then whispers to me:

- Do you like my suffering?

- You are very beautiful and you give us a very nice show

- whip me

This woman is an incredible masochist, to ask for this torture, when she is already suffering terribly, but she also knows that it will shorten her path to death.

I choose the Roman flagrum, I hit the stomach and the thighs, Karine moans but manages to hold back her cries of pain. At the same time I see her fidgeting on the horn, her pussy streams, she arches her back a little more, offering me her chest, hard to resist such an invitation, I smack her breasts exploding under my blows, this time she screams, but not just in pain, I know her well enough to also recognize her enjoyment, she sits up, the horn comes out of her pussy to impale itself in her anus. Her pussy squirts, I don't know if it's pleasure or if she's pissing herself, I think it's both at the same time. Eventually she will pass out

@nicole so amazing, I understand Karine’s pleasure in suffering and desire to offer her pain to her Master as a deep act of love. A forbidden taboo fantasy that speaks to this slave’s soul deeply. Yes, I wish it was me taking her role. Thank you.
thank you Loinclothslave. me too I imagine myself in the place of my heroine, offering my life to my master for love

Back
Top Bottom