Voluntary crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the next episode, the master will move on to the final stage. But afterwards there will be one last thought from Karine.

Continuation back to Karine

After this intense pain, and this incredible orgasm, I come to my senses. My master is in front of me, his cock still wet, he was a wonderful lover while I was in agony. He managed to make me cum in this intense pain. My face must not be pretty to see, because it is still wet with tears, but I try to smile at him, and I say "thank you, I love you". Happy with my little effect, when I see him in turn wiping away a tear. I don't want him to feel guilty, I want to tell him that it's not his fault, that I wanted it. But the pain is getting too strong, I can't resist spasms, my body revolts, I hold back a scream, but a long moan still comes out of my lips. I try to smile at him, but I think it looks more like a grimace of pain. No doubt he takes pity on me, because he caresses me tenderly to relieve me, I feel his hands on my breasts, then on my belly, finally between my thighs, he goes up to my clitoris. He managed once again to trigger me a mini orgasm.

Leaving me, he goes back to sitting down, fortunately I feel him close to me and that gives me courage. My ordeal is about to resume, I see the executioner come forward, I courageously position my feet myself, spreading my thighs, but I can't hold back a long shiver of terror that shakes me. I'm afraid I won't be able to resist, but the executioner knows it too and orders his assistant to straddle me and hold my legs firmly against the stipe. I'm very scared, a fear that is so strong that it knots my stomach, and will perhaps trigger me an orgasm, my breathing quickens making my chest heave, the assistant looks at me, this bastard is hard on like a bull. My future pain excites him.

I feel the nail positioned, followed by searing pain, the executioner has hit the nail which has already gone through my right foot, he strikes again, the nail sinks into my left foot, I scream, I struggle, fortunately firmly held by his assistant. It will take another 3 shots to secure my feet to the stipe.

The cross is then erected, my agony begins, I have to pull on my wrists and push on my legs to be able to breathe, I only realize now that I am nailed naked and that I will only come down from this cross once dead. I'm scared, but I'm also happy to give this gift to my master. I'm happy to turn him on, I see him getting his cock sucked by his new slave on her knees in front of him. I whisper "enjoy my master darling, I'm happy to give you this gift" but I'm not sure he hears me. I was afraid he would take pity, but luckily he didn't. He looks at me smiling. Finally the slave gets up this slut has swallowed all his sperm.

I see him talking with the executioner, I'm afraid it's for another torture, but I'm reassured when the assistants come and lift me up so that the executioner fixes a horn between my thighs, then I go back down, impaling myself on my pussy. What a joy to feel it penetrate me by relieving my pain in my wrists, I can breathe better. I inflate my chest to please my master who brings a platform. Climbing over our faces are at the same height, he kisses me passionately, caressing my breasts, I kiss him back with the same passion. I ask him if he takes pleasure in seeing me suffer for him. He compliments me, finding me very beautiful. I want to give him even more and I tell him "whip me, please ". He looks at me at first a little surprised that I ask for even more suffering. But I know he won't be able to resist, he likes whipping me too much, and there he knows that the consequences will be unimportant.

He has the terrible Roman flagrum brought to him, this terrible whip leaves deep marks, I prepare myself. It hits my stomach first then my thighs leaving bloody marks each time I can't hold back my screams it's excruciating I need to get through this excruciating pain for the endorphins to dull this pain I masturbates at the same time on the horned one, finally my pussy streams I arch my back offering him my breasts, he immediately understands my invitation, and he whip my breasts which he makes explode, I have always fantasized about having this infernal suffering, today I can do it, the after-effects are insignificant and I enjoy, a deep orgasm, the strongest and longest of all my existence, I straighten up take my pussy out of the horn to push it in brutally in the anus, my orgasm is prolonged and I end up fainting.

To be continued

In the next episode, the master will move on to the final stage. But afterwards there will be one last thought from Karine.

Continuation back to Karine

After this intense pain, and this incredible orgasm, I come to my senses. My master is in front of me, his cock still wet, he was a wonderful lover while I was in agony. He managed to make me cum in this intense pain. My face must not be pretty to see, because it is still wet with tears, but I try to smile at him, and I say "thank you, I love you". Happy with my little effect, when I see him in turn wiping away a tear. I don't want him to feel guilty, I want to tell him that it's not his fault, that I wanted it. But the pain is getting too strong, I can't resist spasms, my body revolts, I hold back a scream, but a long moan still comes out of my lips. I try to smile at him, but I think it looks more like a grimace of pain. No doubt he takes pity on me, because he caresses me tenderly to relieve me, I feel his hands on my breasts, then on my belly, finally between my thighs, he goes up to my clitoris. He managed once again to trigger me a mini orgasm.

Leaving me, he goes back to sitting down, fortunately I feel him close to me and that gives me courage. My ordeal is about to resume, I see the executioner come forward, I courageously position my feet myself, spreading my thighs, but I can't hold back a long shiver of terror that shakes me. I'm afraid I won't be able to resist, but the executioner knows it too and orders his assistant to straddle me and hold my legs firmly against the stipe. I'm very scared, a fear that is so strong that it knots my stomach, and will perhaps trigger me an orgasm, my breathing quickens making my chest heave, the assistant looks at me, this bastard is hard on like a bull. My future pain excites him.

I feel the nail positioned, followed by searing pain, the executioner has hit the nail which has already gone through my right foot, he strikes again, the nail sinks into my left foot, I scream, I struggle, fortunately firmly held by his assistant. It will take another 3 shots to secure my feet to the stipe.

The cross is then erected, my agony begins, I have to pull on my wrists and push on my legs to be able to breathe, I only realize now that I am nailed naked and that I will only come down from this cross once dead. I'm scared, but I'm also happy to give this gift to my master. I'm happy to turn him on, I see him getting his cock sucked by his new slave on her knees in front of him. I whisper "enjoy my master darling, I'm happy to give you this gift" but I'm not sure he hears me. I was afraid he would take pity, but luckily he didn't. He looks at me smiling. Finally the slave gets up this slut has swallowed all his sperm.

I see him talking with the executioner, I'm afraid it's for another torture, but I'm reassured when the assistants come and lift me up so that the executioner fixes a horn between my thighs, then I go back down, impaling myself on my pussy. What a joy to feel it penetrate me by relieving my pain in my wrists, I can breathe better. I inflate my chest to please my master who brings a platform. Climbing over our faces are at the same height, he kisses me passionately, caressing my breasts, I kiss him back with the same passion. I ask him if he takes pleasure in seeing me suffer for him. He compliments me, finding me very beautiful. I want to give him even more and I tell him "whip me, please ". He looks at me at first a little surprised that I ask for even more suffering. But I know he won't be able to resist, he likes whipping me too much, and there he knows that the consequences will be unimportant.

He has the terrible Roman flagrum brought to him, this terrible whip leaves deep marks, I prepare myself. It hits my stomach first then my thighs leaving bloody marks each time I can't hold back my screams it's excruciating I need to get through this excruciating pain for the endorphins to dull this pain I masturbates at the same time on the horned one, finally my pussy streams I arch my back offering him my breasts, he immediately understands my invitation, and he whip my breasts which he makes explode, I have always fantasized about having this infernal suffering, today I can do it, the after-effects are insignificant and I enjoy, a deep orgasm, the strongest and longest of all my existence, I straighten up take my pussy out of the horn to push it in brutally in the anus, my orgasm is prolonged and I end up fainting.

To be continued
Wow! @nicole
You are getting into a good groove now, keep them coming!

I'm coming to the end of this story, in the next episode Karine will tell you about her last moments of suffering and agony.

Final action of Karine's master

I decided to leave her unconscious, it will be a little intermission for her agony, during which she no longer suffers. I return to my little slave, who, seeing me, I had not seen that with the brutality of the flogging and the bursting of Karine's breasts, her blood had splashed my face and chest. I hadn't realized the violence of my blows, I feel a little guilty, so when Karine regains consciousness, I ask her forgiveness. But she simply replies:

- I have nothing to forgive you for, that's what I wanted, you probably shortened my agony on the cross, I feel that I'm going to die soon, thank you again, you were wonderful.

Her last words move me how can I be "wonderful" when I was the last of the bastards to hurt her like I did. How could I be so cruel, with this woman who offered me her suffering and her death?

I would like to soften her ordeal a little and accompany her until she dies. I see her dry lips and I decide to give her a drink, but she refuses and says to me:

No, it will lengthen my life and I want to die now.

She's right now she deserved to die, I respect her decision. She got up again, to impale her pussy on the horn, her breathing is short, she slowly sinks into unconsciousness.

The spectators are less interested, she has just become a living painting, some take pictures of her body torn apart by the flagrum, but no longer consider her the beautiful woman she once was, others restore themselves, the most curious approached, stroke her thighs, lift her breasts making her moan. The more emboldened go up on the platform, to kiss her, or suck the blood from her nipples, they try to caress her clitoris, but the reactions are increasingly weak.

Of course the atmosphere remains very erotic, many naked couples make love while watching it. Now the sun is low on the horizon, the spectators are more and more sparse And soon I am left alone with my little slave in front of my dying Karine who is growing weaker and weaker. His chest heaves again slowly in heavy breathing. Her body is no doubt trembling due to the cold of the night despite the torches that are lit near her. I approach one last time to say goodbye to her and kiss her tenderly one last time, My kiss brings her back to consciousness for a brief moment, she opens her eyes moaning, returns my kiss, and seeing my little slave, she said "He's yours now take good care of him."

Her head falls back, her breathing stops, she has just died. I am still moved, my little slave hugs me and says to me:

- I don't know if I would have that courage

Would she consider giving me this show too one day ?

I prefer not to answer, it's premature anyway, it took me 10 years to make Karine the masochistic slut she has become. With her I still have work, and I realize that I don't even know her name, I ask her

- What's your name?

- My name is Nicole

I shiver because it reminds me of another bitch I know well

it's very cool she's shivering, I allow her to get dressed and we go home, without exchanging a word. We will sleep in each other's arms. The next morning, I woke up to Nicole giving me a wonderful blowjob, I made love to her, and after breakfast, we went back to see Karine on her cross. Her body is frozen, but I can see a strange smile on her lips, she died happy. During the day her body will be unnailed and she will be buried as she wished, naked for eternity on the ground in the garden of her torture. She didn't want a coffin.

to be continued

Then, with luck, you have ten years of increasing agony to look forward to. I hope your master turns you into the masochist slut he turned Karine into until you beg for your brutal slave death. Lucky slave!
indeed, I am going to ask my new master to educate me and prepare me, to present him with the same gift as Karine, but first I have to go through very difficult times. He must teach me to suffer and enjoy in the most cruel tortures. I want to learn to enjoy under the whip like Karine.

Here are Karine's final thoughts. brave slut who went all the way in her fantasy. I hope you enjoyed my story. see excited? do not hesitate to share your feelings with me.

When I regain consciousness, my master is near me, he looks at me with anxiety and astonishment, he is no doubt fascinated by the wounds he has inflicted on me. Big tears run down his cheeks, he asks my forgiveness for the pain he caused me by whipping me with the flagrum without restraint. Indeed when I lower my head, I can see my breasts in shreds destroyed forever, my belly, my thighs and probably my pussy are in the same state. Fortunately, I will not come down alive from this cross, because my body will never be able to heal, without leaving deep scars. But today it's irrelevant and I was able to realize a fantasy that had haunted me for a long time. And I was able to make a wonderful gift to my master. I tell him that I have nothing to forgive him, it's all my fault and I regret nothing, because he gave me the most incredible orgasm of my life. Of course I'll pay with my life, but I don't regret anything, it was really worth it. To console him, I tell him once again that he was wonderful. But he still feels guilty and doesn't know what to do to ease my pain, he probably sees my dry lips, indeed I'm very thirsty, so when he offers me a drink, I have a hard time resisting, but I have to refuse, I have a lot of pain now, and I don't want to die quickly, if I accept the water, it will lengthen my agony.

He understands and accepts, I feel myself going into unconsciousness, I can't resist, if I were a believer it would be time to commend my soul to God, this thought makes me smile. I muster my strength one last time to impale my pussy on the horn, I won't budge. In my semi-unconsciousness, I still feel hands on my body, someone sucks my breasts, I moan to show that I'm still alive but I no longer have the strength to react. I'm cold, I'm shivering, I hope death will soon take me.

Then I feel pulled from my unconsciousness by lips that kiss me and that I know well, they are the lips of my master, I return his kiss that I consider as a farewell, in a superhuman effort I force myself to resume conscience, I open my eyes one last time, I see my replacement at his side, I speak to her for the first and last time, "he is yours now, take good care of him" this time I give up life, my vision blurs again, I don't even feel the pain anymore, I slowly sink into unconsciousness, I no longer have the strength to hold my head, my breathing becomes more and more labored, to stop definitely….. Karine has just died…… Until the end she didn't regret anything.

END

Here are Karine's final thoughts. brave slut who went all the way in her fantasy. I hope you enjoyed my story. see excited? do not hesitate to share your feelings with me.

When I regain consciousness, my master is near me, he looks at me with anxiety and astonishment, he is no doubt fascinated by the wounds he has inflicted on me. Big tears run down his cheeks, he asks my forgiveness for the pain he caused me by whipping me with the flagrum without restraint. Indeed when I lower my head, I can see my breasts in shreds destroyed forever, my belly, my thighs and probably my pussy are in the same state. Fortunately, I will not come down alive from this cross, because my body will never be able to heal, without leaving deep scars. But today it's irrelevant and I was able to realize a fantasy that had haunted me for a long time. And I was able to make a wonderful gift to my master. I tell him that I have nothing to forgive him, it's all my fault and I regret nothing, because he gave me the most incredible orgasm of my life. Of course I'll pay with my life, but I don't regret anything, it was really worth it. To console him, I tell him once again that he was wonderful. But he still feels guilty and doesn't know what to do to ease my pain, he probably sees my dry lips, indeed I'm very thirsty, so when he offers me a drink, I have a hard time resisting, but I have to refuse, I have a lot of pain now, and I don't want to die quickly, if I accept the water, it will lengthen my agony.

He understands and accepts, I feel myself going into unconsciousness, I can't resist, if I were a believer it would be time to commend my soul to God, this thought makes me smile. I muster my strength one last time to impale my pussy on the horn, I won't budge. In my semi-unconsciousness, I still feel hands on my body, someone sucks my breasts, I moan to show that I'm still alive but I no longer have the strength to react. I'm cold, I'm shivering, I hope death will soon take me.

Then I feel pulled from my unconsciousness by lips that kiss me and that I know well, they are the lips of my master, I return his kiss that I consider as a farewell, in a superhuman effort I force myself to resume conscience, I open my eyes one last time, I see my replacement at his side, I speak to her for the first and last time, "he is yours now, take good care of him" this time I give up life, my vision blurs again, I don't even feel the pain anymore, I slowly sink into unconsciousness, I no longer have the strength to hold my head, my breathing becomes more and more labored, to stop definitely….. Karine has just died…… Until the end she didn't regret anything.

END
Poor, but happy Karine....who gave up all for her fantasy. But bravo Nicole! :clapping:

END
A very powerful ending @nicole Congratulations on a great story!

:very_hot::clapping:Inventive, well wrote, of course that you've to continue this kind of story
, Nicole ...
But soon, I think that it will be you who would be the heroine !

PS : I saw that I was ignoring you! Why, I dont no but never I did that ! It's right now ...

Back
Top Bottom