Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
The man only had to operate the metal bar to start stretching Ann Marie's poor body.

09.png

Please don't hurt me!, please, don't.

10.png

The woman was feeling a growing pressure that became an acute pain in her four extremities.

11.png

Please, please, no,

12.png
NO NOOOOOO, PLEASE.

Heh heh Judge Varela looked back and exchanged an accomplice look with Mr Smith and the executioners. These were elbowed because Judge Varela had a huge erection in his pants.

Come on my dear, why are you screaming? If we have just started, now a little more pressure. And reintroducing the mechanotube continued to slowly stretch Ann Marie's body

13.png

NOOOOO, AAAAAAYYYY, THE PAAAAAIN.

The rack works perfectly Mr Smith, congratulate your carpenters.

09.png
Juaz Varela reintroduced the mechanotube and continued to squeeze calmly and mercilessly.
10.png

AAAAYYYYYY, GOD MY ARMS, GOD, NO MORE PLEASE

14.png

The thick ropes creaked as tension pulled them. The wrist and ankle clamps were made of thin skin so that it did not hurt or disjoint the wrists and ankles too soon.

15.png

AAAAYYYYY

Mr Smith approached to see better how the prisoner suffered. He also had a great erection and already imagined using that brutal method in a public execution. The effect of the Tudor rack would be similar to a dismemberment with four horses, but slower and very, very cruel.

16.png
AAAAAAAYYYY, NO LONGER.......YOU WILL BREAK MY ARMS, PLEASE.

17.png

The tension was so strong that Ann Marie's body appeared deformed before the eyes of the sadistic torturer. As tears streamed her face and she all trembled with pure suffering.

The men talked to each other quietly oblivious to the pain and howls of their victim.

I think you can combine the effect of the rack with other tortures, so that the execution could be further extended. You could make them heat iron tongs and you can get pinches with the tips of the hot irons all over her body. Perhaps you can tear her nipples and clit with red hot tonges

15.png

NOOOOO; THAT'S NOT, PLEASE

Yes, or it can be impaled slowly by inserting a stake through the pussy. Thus the slut will enjoy while suffering.

Excellent idea I'm going to do it with this wet whore, I want her to feel what it means to be impaled.

And taking a stake Varela showed it to the prisoner before proceeding.

18.png
Ann Marie's body was extraordinarily stretched and her ribs, muscles and tendons were drawn clearly through her skin. The woman had great difficulty breathing and intense pain from her entire body filled her nervous system.

Watch your lover before it fucks you, bitch.

NO, MERCY

To simulate the impalement, Varela took a rounded-headed stake and smeared the tip with an aphrodisiac.

19.png

Then he knelt between her legs and opening labia began to introduce the stake little by little.

20.png

NO, NO, NOOOooooo

21.png
Ann Marie's screams of pain changed and as the stake filled her pussy to the cervix they looked more like groans of orgasm than anything else.

Come on bitch!, come on! I know you're going to come.
22.png

OOHHHHH
23.png
After fucking her for a while and making her shudder and have a deep orgasm, Varela took the stake out of her pussy and began to flagellate her with a flexible rod.

25.png
The blows hit on Ann Marie's naked body making her scream again however she was still very excited and her vagina under the aphrodisiac effects

I don't know if she is suffering or enjoying the punishment, hit her, harder!, Mr Smith said.

What other torture do you suggest when I finish with the stick, Mr Smith?

As you know, I am obsessed with the torture of the Inquisition. I want her to be subjected to the torture of water, but first we are going to stretch her a little more and give her some lashes. It makes me horny to see her naked in that posture.

26.png

Varela used a whip of resin-tailed leather tails to whip An Marie's poor body. He did it slowly and cruelly insisting on flogging her tits and pussy again.

27.png

The woman howled and suffered convulsions fitting the whips completely defenseless and without being able to issue an intelligible word.

28.png

So!, so! stronger!, Mr Sith said pulling his cock in the air and masturbating.

Attachments

• 24.png
    24.png
    421.2 KB · Views: 114
29.png30.png
Soon the woman's skin was filled with whip marks and.....

31.png32.png

..... despite the flogging or maybe because of it the woman had stiff and wrinkled nipples sign that she was very close to having another orgasm.

Wait a moment my dear, just now....., said Varela.

To whip her pussy more comfortably and increase her sufferings, Varela introduced a wedge under Ann Marie's back so that her body was innaturally curved.
33.png34.png

Once this is done, the rack worked again, stretching the woman's body even more centimeters.

004.gif

AAAAYYYYYYY, MERCY, I CANNOT MORE

Another lap, please, please

005.gif

IIIAAAAAAAAYYYY

35.png

It seems incredible that the woman's joints had not already broken, of course the arms had already left the shoulders causing inhuman pain.

NOOOOOOO, BE PITY, STOP, STOP, ENOUUUUGHH, and the woman began to cry inconsolably without awakening any mercy in men.

36.png

Once in that posture Varela whipped her again this time only in the pussy wounding again and again the vagina lips and the inner face of her sensitive thighs.

38.png40.png

Ann Marie´s pussy was whipped againa and again. Poor woman longed for every hit to be the last
images (11).jpgrack_mar1310_002.jpg

Finally after flogging her for a few more minutes, Varela introduced the stake again and with the help of a vibrator caused a second orgasm even deeper and longer than the previous one.

img-1493046647.jpgth (1).jpg

While Ann Marie was recovering from her orgasm, the executioners brought everything necessary to continue the torture: a twenty-liter water canister, a large jug and a funnel.

pucr43b.jpg
This time the torture was directed by Mr Smith himself to Anna Marie, a funnel was introduced into her mouth by force and jug after jug forced her to swallow one,..... two,....... three,..... four gallons of water little by little.

During the distressing process of swallowing so much water, Ann Marie coughed and choked but she was not able to avoid it

pucr43a.jpg

After twenty minutes of torture, the woman had a swollen belly that seemed to be nine months pregnant. Belly pain was unbearable, as was the feeling of drowning and overwhelming. Once she had swallowed almost eight gallons of water, the executioners gave her sticks with the stubble on his belly and lashed again several times until Ann Marie lost consciousness.
07-03-003.jpg
Then they released her from the torture rack and, hanging her on one ankle, forced her to vomit all the water, which was itself another horrific ordeal.

Meanwhile they unleashed Mallory who took the place of her mother in the Tudor torture rack……..

(to be continued)

Attachments

• 37.png
    37.png
    364.8 KB · Views: 184
Tenth day in the afternoon. Milking farm (three days to the crucifixion of the volunteer girls).

Dear Mister Smith, said General Varela, I just found out that you have already set the date for the execution of the volunteers.

Indeed, it will be in three days, I have already announced it on the website and in a few hours all the tickets have been sold. This time the amphitheater will be full of public. The crosses are ready and the blacksmiths have made a good number of long iron nails like those used by the ancient Romans.

Are the guardians and executioners going to disguise themselves as Romans?

Of course and also the public. We will record a historical snuff movie of a mass execution in ancient Rome arena.

I love this kind of movies

Of course you are invited to my VIP box to see the show. There will be everything, we can even enjoy a few masochistic whores who take care of our cocks and brighten up the day while we enjoy the show.

Whores?

Yes, more volunteers. During the show more than one or two sluts are usually surrender htemselves to be crucified. But we'll save those for the next show and will use them as cocksuckers.

You are very kind Mr Smith.

I am impatient, Judge Varela said, are you going to tell the volunteers the true?

Yes, right now I'm going to do it, they are milking them, do you want to join me?

Yes of course, I have never seen how they milk them.

I find it very cruel that you tell the convicts that they only have three days left for the execution, you could tell them at the last moment.

It's actually three and a half days. Not only am I going to notify them, but I'm also going to put an eighty-hour reverse-counter clock so they can see how much time they left. Also I will put some videos of past executions so that those sluts can know what awaits them, ha ha.

You are very cruel, Mr Smith.
0107.jpgfarm-pig-bdsm-2.jpgimages (30).jpghucow11.jpgAjxYClF2dDDKeeeT8j7d_screenshot_002.jpg^02039730C81982A81DC2B53C2B44ACD1DAA3A0031D1798F537^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
The milking parlor was a large space located near the stables, at which time the executioners and guardians led several of the volunteers for their daily milking session and had had some girls wait there among the pigs while cleaning them.

nude-japanese-women-butt-ass-naked.jpg6.jpg
In fact the girls walked submissively, toward the milking parlor, chained and naked resigned to being treated like dairy cows.

1021-4A9C0077_RT8.jpgdescarga 2.jpg

Some of them were secretly wet and very hot.....

Wow, what a show!, Judge Varela said when he entered the place where the milk was obtained.

002 (1).jpg238898-dairy2.jpg

Indeed in one line they had several women on their knees with the mechanical milking machines connected to their breasts and fully operational. A deafening, dry, repetitive noise came from the suckers that sucked on the girls' nipples alternately. Right first..... and then left.............. and then right again.

How much time do they have in the milking machines? Judge Varela said, delighting in the exciting scene.

It depends, an hour or two.

And during all that time they are expressing milk?

No, but it serves to stimulate their breasts, that and the medication we give them make their udders grow and give more and more milk every day.

RycamGQLndgf13xp35YBmSzgLPlZSMWV574id817Hj0.jpg759_1000.jpg
Some girls received the medication through tubes put in their mouths, but others no longer needed it and simply kept quiet, trying to hide the repeated orgasms they felt.
tHb4KZn.png34.jpg

Just then one of the operators put the vacuums on a large breasted volunteer and the young woman moaned in pain and pleasure when her two nipples were strongly sucked by the machine.

MMMMMMHHHHH
pic_8_big.jpgimages (7).jpg
All of them were tied and some of them had fuck machines that constantly penetrated them through one or two of their holes.

If the girls get excited while milking them they give even more milk.

Why?

I do not know but it is so, sometimes they are fucked by the guardians but other times we have to use those machines. The girls love them while milking.
48.jpg
And those over there? They are milking them by hand.

722_1000.gif

Some girls do not even need mechanical milking machines, they are real cows and men milk them by hand. That one over there is capable of filling half of those buckets with milk in a single day.

Look at her, it looks like she's going to have an orgasm.

Yes, in fact, that is the function of all this. Girls´ breasts grow significantly after submitting them daily to this, and above all, their tits get much more sensitive which the public likes and it improves the show. People become mad when the girls are naked nailed on the crosses and tits drop milk no stop. ha, ha.

It was worth waiting for, Mr Smith, almost all the volunteers have grown their breasts in plain sight.

Yes.

041318_1080p-cover.jpg8412816663684f8bef1283cbd18a6a02.19.jpg(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Dfefao6DxBO9I45I)9.jpg
The executioners were currently playing with some volunteers stroking and stimulating their breasts with their fingers,......

666047.jpg
or licking and sucking their tits before tying them to the places where they were going to milk them. Of course the girls let themselves be done.
main_2.jpg515003_02big.jpg
Keisha and Lana were so horny that they let themselves suck on their nipples for a few minutes and then....................
(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=utg8Se85QR2-osOv)14.jpgpreview.mp4 (1).jpg
they were fucked by their executioners without resistance.

Attachments

• sucking nipples.jpg
    sucking nipples.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 108
30fe49c01061f31ed7f54bd6b2dcda9069150f3b.jpgdescarga (8).jpg
After a few minutes they had already started vacuuming Lana´s tits and the girl soon had an orgasm.
t30536246xf5dd1b.jpgimages (16).jpg
And those over there? Don't they want to be milked? Said General Castro, pointing to some women who were in front of the others. Some executioners were torturing their tits.

No, what happens is that yesterday they gave little milk and they are punished to motivate them.
0ab0d04ad9615ad9328b9fd23685808a.jpg
AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
Sticking needles in their tits?
Yes and by administering electric shocks to the breasts.
Mr Smith winked at one of the executioners who placed the electrodes on the needles

images (9).jpg

NOOOOO, MY GO, NOOOOOOO

images (10).jpg

Look at that girl she has passed when her nipples have been ringed so roughly

The pain must be unbearable
56190734.jpgimages (14).jpg320x240.5.jpg

Hanging weights from the nipples is also a good idea. After sucking the nipples for two hours whit those machines they are so sensitive that the pain in their breasts become the girls mad.

Mr Smith was with his guests in the milking parlor inspecting the girls who were being punished on her boobs

Anyway, one of my favorite torture devices is this spiked bra.

Show them the inner part of the device Sanchez

Yes boss
ECCE08A.jpg
Oh!
descarga (3).jpg
There is a great variety and they leave some nice marks on the tits as you can see, ha, ha.

The girl tortured with so cruel device cried nonstop

God! how those hell bra should hurt.

Yes, unlucky girls who try out this device in her breasts scream like mad when they prick every inch of their tits, Sánchez said while supervising the torture.
b4f90ba4-e678-461e-8ec7-52dc3032c08b_rwc_1280x1234x2989x1993x2989.jpgDSC_0060-as-Smart-Object-1_1340_c.jpg
These ones here are made with thumbtacks aimed at the inside of the breasts and can be tightened against the victim's breasts thanks to a screw.

Very clever, Sanchez, did you do it?

Yes, and the torturer went on explaining the diferent sinister tools

71G0I-K+axL._SX425_.jpgimages.jpgdescarga (1).jpgil_570xN.1351761250_3c80.jpg
This one concentrates all the pain in the nipples areolas as you can see

I prefer the other, ha ha laughed the general, insensitive to the suffering of the girls .
New-Adjustable-Tease-Classical-Female-Stainless-Steel-Bra-_1.jpg
I reserve this one for special cases, Sanchez said putting the steel bra on one of the girls.

61jLtQmu+zL._AC_SX425_.jpg
These steel cups are designed to cover them with bowls that fit perfectly and that are previously heated in a brazier or with boiling water.

O my God!

I assure you that the condemned women who wear this bra regrets a thousand times that her tits have grown and many of them pray for the executioners to amputate them when she feel the unbearable heat in her boobs.

3080961_10_o (1).jpg

Look at the bitch we have here, Mr Smith, said General Castro, my dear Danica who tried to assassinate me. Hi baby, you have been punished because you don't give enough milk, right?.

The girl looked at the general with hatred, but said nothing, she had enough to bear the weights that hung from her nipples from half an hour before. Poor girl felt as if her delicate nipples were about to tear.

Sanchez, said the general, I would like you to put that hell bra on this terrorist´s boobs when she is on the cross in three days.

ayliths-nipple-pain-13.jpg

The girl heard the general's indiscretion and looked at Mr Smith in panic.

Yes, precious, he answered raising his voice so that everyone could hear him. The execution of the volunteers will be within three days in front of several thousand people.

All the volunteers who were in the milking parlor at the time heard the announcement of their close ordeal. Many of them felt a chill of terror run through their bodies, while others felt their sex moisten even more.

Meanwhile Mr Smith ignored them and continued to show the instruments of torture to his guests.

descarga.jpgunnamed.jpg

Look at these tit press, they are themselves an effective method of tit torture, but also they serve to press the breasts for sticking needles in the nipples or through the tits.

And what are these curious devices? They look like bottle openers.

They are nipple stretchers, Sánchez, give them a demonstration.

06.jpg

The executioner then looked at Sister Dolores, the perverted nun who was waiting tied with her arms raised for someone to take care of her beautiful breasts.

Do you know what this is my dirty nun? He said, showing her the nipple stretchers.

images.jpgimages (1).jpg

But the beautiful masochistic nun not only did not feel fear but looked at the executioner defiantly. She probably wished her tender nipples to be subjected to that punishment.

images (1).jpg
Sánchez didn't even hesitate, so he pinched her nipples with the tweezers and slowly began to turn the moths. First one chest and then another. The masochist nun's small nipples stretched milimeter by milimeter and Sanchez continued to squeeze her moths impatient to hear the long-awaited screams.

However, during her torture. The beautiful Dolly didn't scream but stoically endured the pain as she crossed her legs, probably embarrassed that no one saw that her sex was wet.

Meanwhile, Mr Smith and his guests moved away from that area and began to browse among the girls who had already been placed in the milking machines.

86B5F42.jpgdescarga (1).jpg

Among them were Mallory and her mother Ann Marie, who at the time were providing an appreciable amount of milk. Judge Varela looked at them with desire. The judge was very grateful to Mr Smith for making his dream come true of having the two of them in his clutches and enjoying all those days their bodies and their torture. As the judge looked at them, he thought it was a shame that the two were crucified in three days and thought to ask Mr Smith for mercy for both,...... at least for the imminent execution.

Count Salvatierra brought him out of his thoughts.
361_1000.gif1d4d5c48eabf60412b602a7817cb8a4fd4256d89.mp4-preview-3.jpg
Look at all those sluts, now they know very well the things they are going to endure in the ordeal and they don't stop licking and sucking each other's tits.
dc94c7be278f6c6e5a98a2ffab51d0a7.jpg320x240.2.jpg
I think some of them do it to stimulate each other's breasts so that they can give more milk. In this way they believe that they are free from torture, ha, ha.
images (36).jpg
Look Marina, said the general, that Russian busty whore, is crazy eating the tits of that other.
hd-chrissy-harris-marina-visconti-13.jpg
Yes and now let the other girl suck hers off.

I think that it does not matter to give more or less milk, I would say that she likes it very much, ha ha.

Mr Smith's announcement had had a strange effect on some of the volunteers, especially those who had signed the crucifixion contract of their own free will and not through duress, blackmail or abduction.
bd7067cb9fb51d97ff39e157029550a0.jpgunnamed (1).jpg
What Mr Smith's guests did not know is that in those days the number of volunteers had increased so much that there were not enough dungeons left for all of them and the executioners used to lock them two by two or three by three in the same dungeon or in cages very small in that they could hardly move.
tumblr_n2wnqgDIwf1skr7jko1_540.jpg
Logically, during the hours that the executioners left them alone in their dungeons or cages, the volunteers consoled each other with their tongues, even when tied.

(m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=DNcvkqiJn5WJCu-O)15.jpg

So when Mr Smith announced that they had so little time left for their crucifixion they all felt a strange excitement of lust and fear and again comforted each other. Some guardians and executioners joined the party.

Ha ha, what masochistic sluts !, Count Salvatierra said watching the orgy, even though they are eighty hours away from suffering an inhuman torture they do not lose a good lover.

After pushing aside the woman who was kissing her, two executioners trapped Marina brutally with the intention of dragging her to one of the milking machines,
descarga (6).jpg9.jpg240x180-11.jpg
however, when they saw the milk flowing from her breasts so easily they began to play with her tits and suck them.

3bc55db8bfb6c19b6bb8a837f88af924.9.jpg

This milk cow has small mothers, come on let me suck them.
descarga (7).jpg
What a bitch Her nipples have become rock hard after a few sucks.

descarga.jpg
Marina was flushed with lust because her breasts that had multiplied her sensitivity since she had arrived at the island and only with sucking them so insistently put her to the point of orgasm.
(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=C_VkOUlyX-4xG8pr)12.jpg2739263_9_o.jpg2739263_8_o.jpg
Although the mechanical milking machines were not necessary in this case, the executioners extracted all the milk from russian girl´s udder as if they were hungry babies and when there was no more liquid, they put the vacuum cleaners on both breasts and left her like this, putting a fucking machine on her butt. The Russian girl was so willing that they didn't even have to tie her up.

437_450.gif

It only took a few minutes for the girl to have her first orgasm.

A few hours earlier, some of the volunteers had been led to the rooms of the noble part of the fortress occupied by the members of the Japanese company.

That was the case with Kylie. The executioners went to look for her.

Ha ha, it seems that those sadistic japanese have had a great time with these whores, said the guardians when they saw Kylie and Leah tied in a hogtied posture and gagged with a ball.

fb477_main.jpg
As soon as they saw the guards appear, the girls looked at them in panic because they thought they were going to be taken to the torture chamber.
DXcuvdzX4AA5DUq.jpgkylie-leashed-02.jpg
Minutes later the blonde lesbian was presented handcuffed to Mr Smith.

What a beautiful woman! Judge Varela said, can I fuck her before they plug her into one of those milking machines?

Of course, Judge.

Kiye from behnd.jpg

Ha ha, come here beautiful, and the judge fucked her cheerfully as Kylie watched worriedly the different and sordid scenes that spread before her eyes. Being so beautiful, the blonde was one of the most whised by executioners and guardians so she was fucked an average of fifteen men per day, however, the beautiful lesbian had not yet got used to being penetrated by any man.

Very different was what young Leah felt when one of the guardians who had attracted her caught her round breasts and squeezed them between their hands.

03.jpg

Fuck me, she said in a whisper that only he could hear.
previewlg_5855307.jpgpreviewlg_5820077.jpg
In a similar way, Alexis had been fucked in her room by Mr. Ito, Reiko's uncle. And when they went looking for her, they also found her tied and gagged on the carpet.

Please, I have to go to the bathroom, said the girl when she was able to speak

She went to the room toilet and pissed on the cup in front of the guardian.
images (6).jpg179681_08big.jpgalexis-adams-gif-porno-2.gif
This time it was the girl herself who asked the guard to fuck her.

As he came out of the bathroom, another guard was waiting for her, The man was carrying another girl who had been unleashed from the next room.

As she came out of the bathroom, another guard was waiting for her, this guardian was carrying another girl who had been unleashed from the next room.

Young Alexis need to say nothing because she knew all the men of that fortress took every opportunity to have a good time with her. Alexis was probably the favorite of all the volunteer girls among guardians and executioners, perhaps because of her teenager appearance, she was only 18 years old, because of her exuberant body and because she was the most nympho and masochist of all the prisoners.

images (1).jpg

You know something, bitch? The cruel guardian said to him as he squeezed her tits, al of you nasty sluts will be crucified in three days, everything is ready. Ha, ha,, yes, they have sold all the tickets for the amphitheater, the great man has said it.

The other girl looked at him worried but Alexis closed her eyes as the guard tapped her on the ass.

images (4).jpg
Look at your boobs, after these days of treatment the milk flows in big drops, come on, you two, suck your boobs each other, I want to see how you fuck before doing it with me.

images (2).jpg

The two girls began by caressing each other's breasts which made the the nipples get hard.

06 (1).jpg
Come on suck me, please, my tits are on fire, Alexis said with a sigh as she tried to assimilate the news of her near crucifixion.

17.jpg

Her playmate licked her breasts delicately and with her silk tongue she collected the drops of milk that came out of her nipples nonstop.
images (3).jpg
Alexis sighed with pleasure and after a few minutes returned the favor to her partner and began to suck her tits.

330301_15big.jpg

The guardian became so hard that he soon joined the two slaves who fucked him out of control.

10.jpg
Ha ha ha suck masochistic sluts, in 80 hours you will be screaming stuck in crosses so take advantage now while you can.

unnamed (1).jpg

Despite the cruel words of the guardian, the two women did a thorough blowjob and did not stop sucking until the man threw his entire load on Alexis' tits.

1621065_0.jpg
The slut looked at her forehead where now the warm semen was mixed with the drops of her own milk and without hesitation she licked the tip of the penis to feel the last spasms of the man's orgasm.

Let's see, the title to this series is Volunteer Girls to the Cross, now, 14 pages later, no one has even seen a cross. Not that I'm anxious, but does anyone have the slightest idea of what year we may get to at least one? I see there may be some indication, as 80 hours has been mentioned, but no indication of how many more pages it will take to get to 80 hours. Yeah, I guess I may be getting just a tiny bit anxious.

Let's see, the title to this series is Volunteer Girls to the Cross, now, 14 pages later, no one has even seen a cross. Not that I'm anxious, but does anyone have the slightest idea of what year we may get to at least one? I see there may be some indication, as 80 hours has been mentioned, but no indication of how many more pages it will take to get to 80 hours. Yeah, I guess I may be getting just a tiny bit anxious.
[/QUO

I notice your impatience so I will soon give you a deserved satisfaction to your patience

I notice your impatience so I will soon give you a deserved satisfaction to your patience
Thank you very much for your reply and understanding. I will now sit and anxiously look forward to the moment my longing will be satisfied.

descarga.jpg

What are you going to do with me now?

I'm going to tie you again and I'm going to take you to the milking parlor with the others.
38.jpg
Yes but make sure to tie the knots tight
7011916.10.320.240.jpg666CC83.jpg
And the beautiful Alexis allowed herself to be tied still excited by the surprise that her crucifixion was so close.

When Alexis finally reached the milking parlor she saw several of her companions still free and kissing each other or in the hands of other guards.

ep.jpg25e581fb1b51c94622a79874d2be2b0f4b805da0.mp4-preview-3.jpg
Nekane was brought handcuffed by perverted guards.
Nekane-11.jpg
Once freed from her restraints, the guards left her alone and she was so hot that she started masturbating.
240x135.3.jpgimages (3).jpg
Then she saw beautiful Alina who kept stroking her tits, checking that the first drops of milk were finally flowing.

718849_296x1000.jpg

Seeing her, the beautiful Latina seduced Alina with her powerful anatomy. Not that Nekane was a lesbian ...... well, she was not,.............perhaps yes, who knows?,..... just the announcement of the imminent execution in the arena upset her.

14p289845.jpgimages (1).jpg
Two girls approached each other and began to kiss passionately and then......

1.pngsucking tit.png
Something similar was also done by Kendra,.... Keisha.
REAL-516_Moment5.jpgREAL-516_Moment6.jpg

Kaede and Reiko were brought handcuffed with elaborate shibaris, and soon the guards began to play and pinch their bulging breasts, making them cry out in pain and pleasure.

As soon as she was handed over to Mr Smith by her uncle, Reiko was led to the same dungeon where they had Kaede, so they both became cellmates.

That morning two busty Japanese had been visited by many men in their dungeon.

172real00516jp-7.jpg

People say you know how to suck it very well, they told them as they tied them to the same pole on their knees and with their arms up. The two women were thus ready for fellatio while the men undressed.

Forgive me Kaede, Reiko said between sobs.

Why do I have to forgive you?

Reiko told her in tears

You are going to be crucified because of me.
080746.jpg
Kaede wanted to answer something but the men had already put their cocks in front of their faces.

15.jpg
Reiko felt an unmistakable smell of semen and at first refused to suck her but a few kicks in the middle of her sex convinced her to bend over.

Come on! suck!, bitch, when you are on the cross you will not be able to do it.

080746.jpg

No please, the crux no please,.... but the beautiful Japanese girl had no choice but to do it and finally she sucked..

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom