Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
liza.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Ha ha, with your beautiful body, people will pay a lot of money to see you naked nailed to the cross and suffering. I can imagine it.
images (1).jpg
No!, my god no gggghhhh. The guardian gagged her brutally with his cock.
IMG_1110.jpg
On the contrary, Kaede was more submissive and agreed to do the fellatio and even enjoyed it and the shots of warm semen that hit her in the face.

Once in front of Mr Smith and his guests, the guards separated the two Japanese slaves and, after removing the ropes that bound their bodies, the general aproached beatiful Kaede.
descarga (3).jpg
She saw him in fear.

Don't be scared girl i just want to fuck you from behind.

No please, my ass no.
1.jpg
AAYYYYYYY
2 (1).jpg
And the man sodomized Kaede without piety

Meanwhile Reiko was on her knees.
5J8Y4xf.jpg
Isn't that so arrogant japanese bussinesswoman?

Yes.

Nowshe looks like only a crux slut.

No!, please I don´want to die in so horrible way, crux no please.

As if they listened no word, they keep chatting of her.

She turned out to be more of a whore than any other because in the end she decided to volunteer to die on the cross.

No, it isn´t the true, please you have to listen to me

Ha ha, I wouldn't mind fucking her, said Count Salvatierra, look at what tits the very slut has.

She says she gives herself up as a slave to save her company from ruin, which is such an easy excuse.

Yes, it sure didn't cost your uncle much to make her to sign the crucifixion contract.

Come on bitch, suck it to me you have a cocksucker face.

jux00151jp-3.jpgjux00151jp-4.jpg

And Reiko was fucked by Mr Smith's guests without even removing his ties.

2000x2000.8.jpgimages.jpg
The beautiful Japanese milf sucked all the dicks that were put in front of her and was penetrated by all of them,.......

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=jlgy5H570otK0ylO)8.jpg
finally her face was covered by a nasty bukkake

Then they also brought the mulatto Skin to the milking parlor.
5 (1).jpg

Mr Smith, this little tits slut doesn't get a drop of milk. It is dry as a log.
1.jpg
You are a useless slut
3.jpg
The course was barked by a cruel guardian who started flogging the mulatto bare tits

So these nipples are useless, the boss told her, pinching and twisting them viciously, maybe we should amputate them with red hot tongs.

4fbfaefca1dda41c73192477d5e641a9.10.jpg

AAAYYYYY

So you're not going to give milk, are you? Well, you will receive your punishment. Let's tie her there with her arms up and put some suckers on her nipples, if she has some milk inside we will suck her with that.

The guards treated the mulatto girl brutally, and as Mr Smith had ordered, they tied her with her arms up and her legs apart.
Skin-Diamond-Kink-Category-5-wrist-suspension-Caned,-nipple-torture-and-brutal-crotch-rope!-Le...jpg
Then they put nipple suckers on her breasts and violently made a vacuum inside them.

AAAAYYYY
5.jpg
The nipples penetrated deeply into the plastic tubes so that the young woman thought that they were tearing off the tip of her breasts.

Nothing, nothing comes out here, Mr Smith.

Keep pushing and put a rope on your crotch, that will help motivate her.

14.jpg
But even then they didn't get the girl to pour milk.

Very good bitch, if you do not give milk in half an hour I will make you subject to torture. Sánchez, prepare everything.

Yes, boss

Last edited:
As Skin began to be tormented, the guards brought Adriana into the milking parlor.

images (4).jpg
The stubborn guest of Mr Smith was brought tied to a yoke and gagged. Mr Smith smiled cruelly when he saw her, he did not know why but he was always pleasantly surprised to see that beautiful milf naked and handcuffed.

Has she signed the contract? said the boss hiding a hard erection.

Yes sir, it has taken almost 24 hours of torture but in the end she has signed.

The chief looked cruelly at the young woman as the guardians removed her the gag and yoke.

That means that in eighty hours you will be hanging naked from the nails of a cross in the anfitheater, in front of thousands of people.
images.jpg
NO, you are a traitor, Mr Smith, you promised me a safe passage.

You have signed the contract yourself

After torturing me wildly for days! I couldn't take it anymore!.

I have to admit that you have endurance and you are strong, so it will be more fun to see how you suffer in your crucifixion, by the way. How did you get them? What did you do to make her sign?

descarga (3).jpg
Well, first we hang her from her boobs,
images (10).jpg
at the beginning she kept a defiant attitude as if she could bear it all we were going to make to her body.......
osx4i4g142141.jpg

but soon her screams of pain filled the torture chamber....
images (8).jpg

then we made her ride the wooden pony for hours with all her weight resting on her delicate pussy......
LAURAHORSEREVIEW060.jpgvlcsnap-2019-01-18-02h59m47s674.jpgLAURAHORSEREVIEW062.jpg
we flogged her repeatedly, punctured her breasts with pointed spits and pinched once and again.
6.jpg

The truth is that she screamed and cried non-stop but refused to sign.

As Skin began to be tormented, the guards brought Adriana into the milking parlor.

View attachment 854723
The stubborn guest of Mr Smith was brought tied to a yoke and gagged. Mr Smith smiled cruelly when he saw her, he did not know why but he was always pleasantly surprised to see that beautiful milf naked and handcuffed.

Has she signed the contract? said the boss hiding a hard erection.

Yes sir, it has taken almost 24 hours of torture but in the end she has signed.

The chief looked cruelly at the young woman as the guardians removed her the gag and yoke.

That means that in eighty hours you will be hanging naked from the nails of a cross in the anfitheater, in front of thousands of people.
View attachment 854725
NO, you are a traitor, Mr Smith, you promised me a safe passage.

You have signed the contract yourself

After torturing me wildly for days! I couldn't take it anymore!.

I have to admit that you have endurance and you are strong, so it will be more fun to see how you suffer in your crucifixion, by the way. How did you get them? What did you do to make her sign?

View attachment 854728
Well, first we hang her from her boobs,
View attachment 854731
at the beginning she kept a defiant attitude as if she could bear it all we were going to make to her body.......
View attachment 854732

but soon her screams of pain filled the torture chamber....
View attachment 854729

then we made her ride the wooden pony for hours with all her weight resting on her delicate pussy......
View attachment 854733View attachment 854741View attachment 854739
we flogged her repeatedly, punctured her breasts with pointed spits and pinched once and again.
View attachment 854726

The truth is that she screamed and cried non-stop but refused to sign.
Mmmmm, Adriana Nicole (aka Seven, aka Petal Benson) - Always nice to see this blast from the past again :p

3.jpg0000000006.jpg

After the Wooden Pony we put her in the backbreacker and we bent her spine until she almost broke it....
Witchunter booklet2 02.jpg
meanwhile one of the executioners restricted the base of her tits until they were almost amputated. The prisoner only endured without fainting thanks that we had anticipatively given her the "drug of torture".

"The drug of torture"? Count Salvatierra asked.

Yes, It is a cocktail that executioners prepare with a mixture of stimulants to prevent victims from losing consciousness while torture. They make the girls to drink it. So they can stand the torture without fainting..................Go on with your story, althought the backbreacker the woman remained unsigned, am I wrong?
IMG_1485_t.jpgIMG_1434_t.jpgIMG_1486_t.jpg
No, but then we put electrodes on her pussy and on her tongue so that the shocks ran all over her body.
IMG_1470_t.jpg
The victim trembled with each shock as if a motor had been placed inside her body but it was useless as well.

irpr03_09.jpg

Then she had to try the Judas Cradle....
Vengeance23.jpgtumblr_mw98p57vgz1sgr9y3o8_1280.jpg
and we put it back in the rack but not even so …….

All those things we had done her before, you still haven't explained to me how you got me to sign

Sir, em

Speak!

Finally...... we follow Sánchez's advice

Sanchez´s advice? What do you advise that sadistic beast?

I know the torture of the volunteer must have certain limits but...

I order you to speak, now!.

Well.....we do it by hanging her from the ceiling legs up and......and... placing a large pot of boiling water under her.
09.pngAAFOpdD.jpg

Mr Smith looked at his guests who had never imagined that ordeal, it just seemed too horrible to think about it.

So we threatened to submerge her in the hot water little by little and in fact we went down it inch by inch.
17.png
The water was bubbling so that when the first drops of hot water leaped onto her bare skin she started screaming for the burns and begging us to let her sign the contract.

How, would you have been able to submerge her?

No, it was actually a bluff, Mr Smith hadn't given us the order to run it yet, but it worked and she signed. Despite that, we let her hang a few centimeters from the boiling water for a few minutes, ha ha, you should have seen how the very bitch screamed, she thought we were going to cook her like a poached egg, ha ha.

Ha ha, it was about time! Put the milking machines in those teats, I'm sure that with the fright this cow gives twice the milk.
2892130_1_o.jpg0fb0ec8c608d23f5d69fb6d274e75ed5.jpg
And a cruel executioner put the milking machines on Adriana and tied her like the others to milk her despite her cries and pleas.

By the way, bitch, this is going to be the last time you are milked because in 80 hours you will be crucified along with the others.

2892130_2_o.jpg
NOOOOO.

269427_03big.jpg
Sister Angela, the nun from the Holly Cross congregation who Bishop Salvatierra had brought to Cape Florido, was brought in by the guardians with their wrists tied to a yoke and pulling on a chain that bit their nipples.

140567_04big.jpg
This nun is stained with semen, what have you done with her?

preview.jpg
They were elegantly dressed men, I think Bishop Salvatierra had recommended them.

0bb1d61d9ca8d0055acf6f9bb3b90e4e.jpg
Yes, he had told them that we had several nuns of the slave girls of the Holly Cross imprisoned and that had made them morbid, so they have paid a good amount to fuck Sister Angela and Sister Martirio.

Is there a problem with the site? Most of the pictures within posts are not showing up as thumbnails (though some will open if you click on the filenames) and a lot of users avatars are blank

These elegant people have fucked the filthy nuns bishop Salvatierra brought: Sister Angela and Sister Martirio.

And where is Sister Martirio now?

I think is now with his uncle Bishop Salvatierra "confessing" her sins.

002.jpg

Indeed, the bishop had gone to look for her in dungeon, and there she was found tied with chains to a pole.
006.jpg
The girl was naked and her arms raised completely helpless. The bishop felt his penis become erect, it was the first time that he had his beautiful niece like this.

At first she did not recognize him because he came dressed as a soldier instead of wearing his usual cassock. The bishop did not want to be recognized.

003 (1).jpg

Uncle, what are you doing here?

I come to confess your sins.

004 (1).jpg

You uncle ?, sorry, ...... Bishop ... but you are going to confess me naked and handcuffed.

Yes, there is no other remedy, resign yourself, my daughter, now you must be strong and you must honor your name Martyrdom of the nails of Christ.

I do not understand you.

In three days you will be crucified, it will be in the amphitheater in front of thousands of people.

The news did not make much of an impression on the girl, she was just embarrassed.

Will I be completely naked or will they leave me a loincloth?

You will be naked, courage, you will die like the Christian martyrs.

Yes, I want to pay for my sins by suffering the same as our Lord on the cross.

In reality you will suffer much more than Christ suffered.

What will they do to me?

005.jpg

The day after tomorrow you will be marked with a red iron and on the day of your crucifixion you will be whipped and nailed to the cross with iron nails in wrists and feet, but later you will be brutally tortured.

How, what will they do to me? I want to know.
012.jpg
They will surely start with your breasts, said the bishop stroking her silky smooth tits. At once Naomi's nipples began to harden between the bishop's fingers, which got wet with a few drops of milk.

The man licked her nipples to collect those drops.
images (5).jpg
With these breasts that drive men crazy, you have seriously sinned, that is why I have personally asked you to go through them with red hot needles.

Why?.

The milk that flows from your breasts without stopping is the sign of your tremendous sin, it is fair that you suffer before the whole world with those breasts with which you fed the son of sin. You also enjoyed the pain and pleasure of breastfeeding, do not deny it.

And with that, she suckled her breasts again and even bit her nipples. His erection was already perfectly noticeable.
003 (1).jpg
I confess it, Bishop, she said with a sigh, now I see that I deserve that torture.

Also when you are nailed to the cross they will put the cornu that will drill the hole of your anus.

Mercy, not that, Bishop, that is very dirty, also I have, I am afraid of not being able to bear it.

Why?

I am almost a virgin for the anus, these days the guardians have tried to bugger me, but, but I have it very tight.

Sure?

Try for yourself
descarga (1).jpg
The Bishop unchained the girl and put her on the floor to test her as hole.

010 (1).jpg
Let's see, the bishop said, separating the ass cheeks, and inserting a finger through the anus after staining it with the girl's vaginal flows that flowed in abundance.

AAAAAAA

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=x_gsdFJtOuOBd2or)12.jpg

You see it uncle?, I have it very tight.

014 (1).jpg

Yes, it's true, you have it very very tight, perhaps because you are only a teenager. Anyway I will help you, I will sacrifice myself and I will sin for you but I will sodomize you to make sure that you have the hole prepared.
images (14).jpg
Will you do that for me? How good you are uncle.
256439_01big.jpg
Then the bishop forced her to kneel and, chaining her again, took out his penis in front of her face.
images (7).jpg
But first you will have to suck it, to make it hard and big as a cornu, you see that I am not a young man.

images (6).jpg

And submissively Sister Martirio began to suck it to the bishop who, feeling the sweet caresses, began to recite an inaudible prayer

Forgive the weakness of your servant, sir….

md4_b_15.jpg

Naomi sucked on the bishop like she was an experienced whore, shoving it to her throat but not rushing.

I see that the executioners have taught you to make a fellatio, how many men visit you every day in this dungeon, huh bitch?
256439_07big.jpg

Naomi thought that she already knew how to suck her pretty well in the convent before arriving at Cape Florido Island, but she said nothing but continued to make a deep throat, but careful not to ejaculate too soon.

images (9).jpg

Now you have it hard uncle, put it on my pretty hole.

You bitch!

And turning around he began to sodomize her.

descarga.jpg

Sister Martirio felt dizzy from the mixture of pain and pleasure when that hard cock broke her ass.

images (8).jpg

AAAAAAYYYY
9f3873ae5de9642c793869ad21826907.15.jpg

Come on, bitch, the cornu that you are going to get is bigger than my cock, so you will scream.

md4_b_2.jpg
Oh my God the pain!

Do you think si it painful? Real cornu will be longer and thicker, perhaps executioners heat it red hot.
256439_04big.jpg

Yes, yes, ................deeper, yes,........ harder,....... please don't stop.

Naomi impaled her ass

520p2hotd1_540_4500-cover.jpg
I already knew that you are an anal slut, take it take, take it.

256439_12big.jpg
The bishop was sodomizing his young niece for endless minutes and finally removed it from his anus only to ejaculate on his face.
md4_9.jpg
Take all my load you bitch!, aaaagggghhh nasty whore.
013 (1).jpg634769-t6-enh.jpg

Sister Martirio swallowed her uncle's hot cum submissively.

While Bishop Salvatierra consoled Sister Martirio and prepared her for her anal punishment, the guards brought more volunteer girls to the milking parlor.
320034_01big.jpg
A guard was abusing Stella's large breasts before plugging her into the milking suckers.
images (37).jpg
While the executioner petting the naked girl and sucking her nipples, the slave could only think of the last pleasure she was going to offer her master with her own sacrifice. Stella had asked Mr Smith to be crucified in front of her old master and his new slave Zafira. After spending several hours on the cross frying her terrible tortures, as a last torment skillfull Sánchez would amputate her enormous breasts slowly and painfully with hemp rope. The only pleasure that Stella was going to find in her ordeal was that of her master but also the certainty that Zafira, that usurper bitch, would see all her ordeal and live the rest of her days with the certainty that that same fate was what awaited to her. That was what her former owner had promised. So the beautiful British slave let her breasts caress the guard's hands, purring like a cat.
03f52bda53a207bad5e8a23773ffb3b0.10.jpg
Come on, do not resist so much, busty slave, I know you like to have vacuum cleaners put in those teats. Your nipples will grow to twice their size.

Busty Stella was one of the most generous milk producers but her nipples were so sensitive that vacuum cleaners were very painful.
cow-milking-machine.jpg

Thus when the vacuum cleaners began to suck her tender nipples the girl began to scream in pain.
005 (1).jpg
Hello slave, Mr Smith said to Sybil, admiring her round tits and touching the sensitive aureoles of her nipples. The girl could not answer because they brought her gagged and terrified because she had just found out that only 80 hours were left for her to be tortured in the arena.

MMMMMMHHHH
images (2).jpg
Ha ha, save yourself those tears, nothing you do can free you from what awaits you. Mr Smith pinched her nipples twisting them in opposite directions

It's that bitch who wanted to play a joke on you, right?

Yes, and thanks to such an idiot, we have obtained three more volunteers. I have reserved a surprise for you with your joking friends in the arena, ha ha.
3312392_12_o.jpg
Sybil wanted to protest again that she had not wanted to sign the contract.

c0e6f1f2ade86fb6.jpg
The beautiful woman was gagged so she couldn't say anything as they put on those hideous milking machines again that put on her nipples every day as if they were skinned.

What is the surprise you have in store for him, Mr Smith? Knowing yourself for sure is something very perverse and cruel. Judge Varela asked.

Yes, she will be a bonus for the show as she is destined to be crucified on a cross with a cross and her executioners will once again be her three friends, who whipped her on the cross.

MMMMHHHHH

Sybil screamed in pain as the suckers tugged at the skin of her nipples and the milk gushed out.
BdacRIVCEAA9zue.jpg

What if they refuse?

If they don't torture her to my liking, they will take their place on the cross, ha ha.

Excellent idea, Mr Smith, you should use more women to act as executioners and torture their partners. There is nothing more exciting than one naked woman tormenting another.

It is true, in fact I plan to use several volunteers like this for the next show.

And the vaccum machine went on ripping the tender flesh of Sybil´s sensitive nipples.

659B9E6.jpg

Mmmmmmhhhh

9wt7l_1251864194.jpgFA84AF0.jpgimg32773.jpg
While the men admired Sybil's gorgeous body, the executioners also brought Mallory's former companions from la Prisión de la Mina, and because of her they were going to die on the cross: Tyler, Shonta, Angie, the shy girl who was ashamed to show his boobs in public ...

Why wait for the next show? Why not in this one? Said Judge Varela. Surely using women as executioners will enhance the show.

Yes but where to find one that acts as an executioner apart from the three friends of Sybil? Most of them are voluntary and must be tormented and crucified.

It was precisely when he saw Donna and Mr Smith had a good idea.
donna forced 2.png

The executioner who brought Donna from a chain was Richard the master of Alina whom he had voluntarily handed over for execution on the cross

Hey, Richard. Isn't that the meddling lesbian journalist? Asked Mr Smith, who had hardly seen her until then.
484_1000.jpg

The sadistic apprentice of executioner brought the woman in with tweezers that bit her nipples and clitoris.

Yes sir, I've been walking her like this through the streets of Santa Marta.

So naked and chained ?, ha ha, I imagine she will have loved the lesbian fucking experience.
3419260_24_o.jpg
Surely people would have scoffed at seeing a college girl naked and chained, ha, ha. A lot of men have recorded you with their mobile phones to masturbate at home while they see you naked, ha ha.
19.jpg
Actually, I let someone fuck her in front of everyone, I think in the end the lesbian whore has come.

She looked at the ground ashamed because it was true that she had come.

On your fours you doggy, ha, ha, and behave like a good pet, ha, ha.
tumblr_olfh83y5lN1ust2lpo1_500.jpg
Donna once again accepted the humiliation and behaved like a puppy
72f9491e9534cae1fa045e0d56180a4f.jpg
and even imitated how the dogs piss when ordered to do so.

Mr Smith saw she was very obedient and submissive.

Attachments

• 202lf8_23_06_29-147x225 (1).jpg
    202lf8_23_06_29-147x225 (1).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
22793.jpg

Every day since she was kidnapped in her house with Ann Marie, Donna became Richard's personal sex slave who not only abused her as much as he wanted but trained as an skillfull executioner.
9779_donna_hi-cover-668x334.jpg
He used the poor woman as a guinea pig by subjecting her to the wildest tortures.

Thus, for example, the day before, he had tried the drowning water tank.

Richard led the journalist to the torture chamber where Sánchez had prepared the sinister device.
01.png
Donna looked apprehensively at the huge water tank that was lit by a strange bluish light and began to tremble with fear.
02.png
As the executioner removed the clamps that bit her nipples the slave girl could see the pieces of ice floating in the water.
03.png
AAAAYYYYY
04.png
If the clamps hurt when her nipples were pinched, they hurt even more when they were removed. The woman could not get used to those hateful clamps and the chain with which her executioner's pig carried her everywhere.

Let's not forget your "little sister", Richard said with a sad smile.
05.png
AAAYYYYYYYY

And the very beast opened the clip of the clit by pulling a bit of it.
06.png
Ha, ha, you got tough, bitch.
07.png
Once freed from her restraints they tied a shibari all over her body and raising her above the tank they began the torment.

08.png

09.png10.png
During that sadistic torment Donna believed she died because Richad wanted to experience how much a woman of her strong physical constitution could endure under water without drowning.
11.png12.png
He started for a minute under the water, two, three, each time adding fractions of ten seconds more. The sadistic executioner could see through the glass the gesture of despair of the woman who tried by all means to retain the air in her anguished lungs.

3 (1).jpg

Donna was suffering a real ordeal in the clutches of that beast that kept raping and torturing her every day.
8870306_005_b85c.jpg8870306_013_2bd6.jpg
Of course she was sodomized by Richard and by a long list of guardians and executioners who impaled their anus to prepare it for the cornu

Donna was screaming desperately for the painal treatment.
images (14).jpg

NOOOO, PLEASE, I CAN´T ANY MORE, NO MORE PLEASE, PLEASE.

This will not be a lesbian anymore, ha, ha.
7.jpg
Of course Richard flogged her several times tied to a tree and with the help of other executioners made her crucify with ropes so that she would experience for hours the "pleasures of the crucifixion".

30d78b57db0ab8af7356993daaf5fd76.27.jpg

Last edited:
images (9).jpg
At night he forced her to sleep in a tiny cage in which the woman could not lie down or sit. At night the cold was unbearable so that she could hardly sleep.
descarga (2).jpg
Richard justified himself by saying that there was no place and that he did not want her to share the cell with another “dirty lesbian”.

d_cow_2.jpg
As if all this were not enough, the treatment with domperidone and the insistence on putting milking machines on her large udders had not only made Donna produce milk, but also her breasts grew two sizes and her nipples were so sensitive that if she had put on bra she would have cried out in pain.

001_Milk_machine.rm.00033.jpg

As the hateful milking machines put Donna on, Mr Smith stroked his chin with his fingers,..... thinking.

Hmmmm, this is not voluntary and she is also a lesbian, sure she loves hurting other women,.....she will surely play a good role as an executioner.

images (32).jpg

Of course that didn't mean Mr Smith would forgive the beautiful journalist, her crucifixion and public torture would simply be postponed for another later show.

bondage_tit_m-1517.jpg
Richard put the milking machines to maximum power and as if they were giant mosquitoes the milking machines alternately sucked with a dull, mechanical noise.

d_cow_18.jpg

AAAAAAHHH

d_cow_4.jpg

Donna had not been gagged so her screams filled the milking parlor as the woman rolled her eyes with pain and pleasure.

564c227aacd4e2ea09350b1eb101be4b.gif0f10806202e7fce53dffcbd01bf98013.8.jpge7f40249fc6193fedac4439a8493a05e.13.jpg

The dry, repetitive noise of the suckers filled the milking parlor. It was joined by the moans of pleasure and pain from the girls whose nipples were sucked by the milking machines and exaggeratedly inserted into the narrow plastic tubes.
hu219.mp4_snapshot_06.41_[2019.03.09_14.49.59].jpg5Rppo9o.gifE9B2DCF.gif
Those girls who had been fucking machines were doubly penetrated by the tireless dildos that fucked their pussy and asshole alternately thanks to pistons and wheels that kept turning. These moans were only interrupted from time to time by the high-pitched screams of the other girls who were being tortured by executioners on her tits at the time for not giving enough milk.

Mr Smith's sadistic guests did not know which was more exciting and erotic, lactating or torture.

Deep down I am sorry to lose all these beauties, said Count Salvatierra looking at all those naked slavegirls with big, meaty breasts and round butts. After their crucifixion we won´t enjoy their beautiful bodies any more.

Oh ! don't worry Count, I already have in my possession a long list of substitutes to replace them.

What do you say! Is that true?

Of course, just known the execution date in two days, new requests have poured in. This morning in only two hours have been received on the web more than two hundred requests from masochistic bitches from all over the world to come to the island . I have only accepted a few. Most of them I have rejected

33dcd51c-5559-435d-b865-940c8afcc39c.jpeg
Here you are one of this "lucky girls".

Oh my God

She is only nineteen and she is so eager to become a volunteer that she will come to the island just tomorrow.

Ah, a pair of selfies of the same girl.
576b58a57d4b2488eb81bc379886e82a.gif
She confesses she is a masochist and a bondage slut but she has always dreamed of crucifixion and has gathered enough courage.

PrestigiousValuableGopher-max-1mb.gif
Look at this new volunteer Sanchez

Ha, ha, what a nasty teenager, and what pair of boobs!

hu250.mp4_snapshot_06.45_[2019.10.12_12.39.14].jpghu250-1.jpg734_450.gif865_1000.gifpreview (3).jpg

Meanwhile, Kylie the lesbian lover of Alexis, was one of the "hucows". Sanchez had pulled the pulled out the milking mouthpieces by brutally pulling on them out of Kylie's tits.

AAYYYY
012 (1).jpg
The girl moaned in pain, it was because her nipples had grown to twice their size and were turgid while the last drops of milk dripped from them.

Look at this whore´s nipples , said the executioner to the men. I am sure that if I caress them with a feather the girl will jump with pain.

Do it, I want to see if it's true.

AAAYYYYYY. IIIIIIIAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
018.jpg
And the executioner pinched it with pliers, twisting it almost one hundred and eighty degrees.

AAAAYYYYY, MY GOD STOP IT, STOP IT

The girl screamed and cried with rage and helplessness as the executioner kept her tender, delicate nipples gripped.

Ha ha, what a beast you are, Sánchez. Come on, put her on the others and have her tits tortured for hours.
Sin título.png
Nooo, NOOOO, PLEASE, it hurts a lot.

But, but.... if she has given a good amount of milk, argued Sanchez

Yes, but she is just a sissy, she'll learn to endure the pain.

NOOOOO.

Gagg this screamer I can´t stand her
A2BEABC.gif
MMMMMMHHH

Poor girl kept sreaming when the executioner started flogging her boobs

Back
Top Bottom